Thread: Aaron "Daliman" O'Rourke claims he was scammed by Quincy "Q" Collins out of $4,000

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Aaron "Daliman" O'Rourke claims he was scammed by Quincy "Q" Collins out of $4,000

Daliman, whose real name is Aaron O'Rourke, is a poker pro and sportsbettor in his early 50s, based out of Las Vegas. He has been around the poker scene since at least the 2000s. He and I have argued vigorously on Twitter about politics at times, with him sometimes getting nasty/condescending with me, but he's also praised me at times for my activism against cheaters and scumbags in poker. Overall he seems like a decent guy, even though we are on opposite sides politically. We have never met in person, to my knowledge.

Despite being a veteran of the Vegas gambling space, he claims he fell victim to a scam by a man named Quincy Collins, who goes by "Q".

https://twitter.com/daliman13/status/1584623218026893312
    https://twitter.com/daliman13/status/1584623335119282176

Click on each graphic to see the full text, as they don't completely show in the embedded previews above.

I have no verification that Daliman's story is true, but my gut feeling is that he's being honest with us. These type of stories in poker/gambling are rarely fabricated. However, if Quincy would like to register an account here to refute the allegations, he's welcome to do so.

In general, it is a huge red flag when a "pro" sportsbettor rapidly escalates his bets after booking a few wins. This usually is the sign of a problem gambler who is trying to hit a big score to get out of debt.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Can't disagree with anything Dan says here. Mostly just trying to help prevent anyone else from being scammed by him in the future, as a lot of people have come forward saying they were also scammed by him. Happy to answer any and all questions

Comments

Dan Druff: didn't realize you had an account here for almost 6 years

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daliman View Post
    Can't disagree with anything Dan says here. Mostly just trying to help prevent anyone else from being scammed by him in the future, as a lot of people have come forward saying they were also scammed by him. Happy to answer any and all questions
    hire me Daliman
    Ill go to any and all lengths to get your money back and you dont pay me until you get paid
    Druff will tell you I have been successful at this

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Poker players are easy marks for scams. Look how Beanz embedded himself in the high stakes poker community so easily. He is friends with Jungleman and other top pros. I guess winning and losing a bunch of money at the tables makes it psychologically easier for poker players to get taken for a ride.

Thread Information