Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** 2022 Midterm Election Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Biden won Washington State by 20 points.

Their Senate race is now in a dead heat, a race no one on the planet thought a R had a shot at.

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp...eport-1029.pdf

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Their Senate race is now in a dead heat, a race no one on the planet thought a R had a shot at.

Trafalgar notoriously leans R.

KHQ-TV took a poll around the same timeframe, and came up with Murray +6.

This will probably be a closer race than people expect, but Murray will probably squeak by with a 2-point win or something.

A complete fiasco for the Dems would see Rs winning the Senate seats in NV, PA, GA, NH, AZ, WA, and CO, giving them 56 seats (!!).

The number which looks most likely right now is 52 (NV/PA/GA going R, AZ/WA/CO/NH going D), but 53 is probably second-most likely, with AZ going R.

The House should be a pretty harsh beatdown though.

Chances are fairly low at this point that Democrats will keep the Senate, and it's virtually impossible for them to keep the House.

Biden about to be neutered.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Scumbag democrats

Sloppy Joe: LOL

Load Metric
    SplitThis above said "scumbag democrats"

Spitthis leaking blood, and clear hates Liberal Agenda we see here so is probably a fortunate or rich Right Wing Reduplican Conservative who thinks everyone's entire elf, is form or to Pit viewed as which side of the aisle you Vote from, well thats disgusting. So id hope you have a better Heart than you seem to have any grasp on peoples real Political Ideologies here Spit

have a nce day SPit

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Trafalgar notoriously leans R.

KHQ-TV took a poll around the same timeframe, and came up with Murray +6.

This will probably be a closer race than people expect, but Murray will probably squeak by with a 2-point win or something.

A complete fiasco for the Dems would see Rs winning the Senate seats in NV, PA, GA, NH, AZ, WA, and CO, giving them 56 seats (!!).

The number which looks most likely right now is 52 (NV/PA/GA going R, AZ/WA/CO/NH going D), but 53 is probably second-most likely, with AZ going R.

The House should be a pretty harsh beatdown though.

Chances are fairly low at this point that Democrats will keep the Senate, and it's virtually impossible for them to keep the House.

Biden about to be neutered.
    Trafalgar leans ACCURATE, not "right". They have been the most accurate pollster for the last decade. The only reason it looks like they "lean right" is because every other poll "leans left" by 5 fucking points.

Every single other poll is over sampled with Dems by usually 4-6 points. Of course you believe them.

Of course you fall for the bullshit.

Load Metric
    Lol at the fucked up lefties trying to blame the righties on haggy pelosis faggot drunk hammer head husband. Rofl.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    WSJ: The GOP has seen a shift in its favor among several voter groups, including Latino voters and women, and particularly white suburban women. That group shifted 26 points away from Democrats since the Journal's August poll and now favors the GOP by 15%.

Name:  C6077F1B-99DB-4C24-A732-D3735FC30062.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  30.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am officially upping my prediction for Senate to 54-46.

I think by next week this curb stomping will be official. It is nothing but red charging (hard) in damn near every single race.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2022/11/02/gov-ka...ra-bennefield/

Kathy Hochul is finished in New York. In this article we learn that a person brutally attacked a mom of 3, was caught on video and then released without bail. He returns to finish off the job and kills the mom in front of her kids.

Comments

splitthis: End libs permanently

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Biden is now trying to pander to everyone by being the warrior against junk fees charged by hotels and ticket outlets.

Yeah, Joe, we all hate those fees, but where were you on this matter for the past 2 years? Suddenly this is a big concern when we're 5 days from the election? No big deal about the labor shortage, runaway inflation, and high gas prices though, right?

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1588199321568157697

Well, at least you can rest upon your stellar foreign policy record. Oh, wait...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I think by next week this curb stomping will be official. It is nothing but red charging (hard) in damn near every single race.
    This might actually happen. Walker is starting to look like he's going to win Georgia, Oz is likely to take PA after that awful Fetterman debate performance, and now it really just comes down to what Masters (AZ) and Bolduc (NH) do. It is unlikely Laxalt loses Nevada at this point, and the rest of the races are likely to go with the presumed frontrunner.

This has all the signs of a 1994-like beatdown. I think I'm going to lose my bet on the 50-52 R seats. I did throw in another bet on the Oregon gubernatorial race going R, at near even money, so at least I should probably get some back there.

I am considering firing now on Bolduc, as I can still get a dog line there. That's also a good hedge against my 50-52 R bet, which I no longer like.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This might actually happen. Walker is starting to look like he's going to win Georgia, Oz is likely to take PA after that awful Fetterman debate performance, and now it really just comes down to what Masters (AZ) and Bolduc (NH) do. It is unlikely Laxalt loses Nevada at this point, and the rest of the races are likely to go with the presumed frontrunner.

This has all the signs of a 1994-like beatdown. I think I'm going to lose my bet on the 50-52 R seats. I did throw in another bet on the Oregon gubernatorial race going R, at near even money, so at least I should probably get some back there.

I am considering firing now on Bolduc, as I can still get a dog line there. That's also a good hedge against my 50-52 R bet, which I no longer like.
    It's not even just the Senate races, down the ticket in local/congressional races we are seeing the same thing happen. There are 20-30 house races that no one thought R had a chance that are now looking like red will be winning. MIAMI DADE is now going red. A major metro area on the East Coast. This is going to be apocalyptic.

Load Metric
    Name:  53-F7-EEAF-691-A-4122-8167-DA28-DB953968.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  60.8 KB

Rofl
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    George Soros poured $126 million to Democrats for the 2022 midterms

That makes him the largest donor of this cycle and it’s not even close.

In comparison, Russia spent $100k on Facebook ads in 2016.

Enjoying your two scoops of DEMOCRACY, goy?
    Last edited by devidee; 11-06-2022 at 07:19 AM.

Load Metric
    National Guard deploys cybersecurity units to 14 states to oversee midterm elections.

This is totally normal, fellas.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    California and Nevada are going to have rain and snow on election day.

California is dark blue, so only some local House races could be affected, as more Republicans tend to vote on election day itself.

Nevada is the bigger problem, as there are close gubernatorial and Senate races there. Reno and other northern Nevada towns, which are more red, are going to get snow tomorrow. Hmmm....

Load Metric
    n

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    538/NYT is now predicting a 30% chance of 56-44 Senate.

That is how bad it is for the groomers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    National Guard deploys cybersecurity units to 14 states to oversee midterm elections.

This is totally normal, fellas.
    Just a harbinger.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    538/NYT is now predicting a 30% chance of 56-44 Senate.

That is how bad it is for the groomers.
    Where are the 56 going to come from?

Assuming all big R leaders go on to win, the GOP would need 7 additional victories.

They will probably win in PA, NV, and GA. Might win in AZ and NH. But that's only 54.

They would need CO and WA to make 56, and those are looking pretty unlikely. Keep in mind CO has been trending bluer with each election.

I think the best realistic case for the GOP is 54-46, and the worst case is 49-51, though 54 is a lot more likely than 49, because that would require the GOP to lose both PA and GA (plus all the others I listed), which isn't likely at this point.

I still think Drazan wins in OR and becomes the first R governor there in 40 years. However, the last two polls showing some D voters who went to Johnson (Independent) "coming home" reluctantly to Kotek. So I guess we'll see.

Kathy Hochul could be the shock loser in NY, similar to 1994 when Pataki surprised Mario Cuomo. In 1994, aside from a red wave coming throughout the country, Cuomo also had the problem of lacking support outside of NYC. That might be the same issue this time, except it might be even worse in NYC, as the city has turned to absolute shit under Democratic rule recently. NYC was also shit in 1994, but rebounded in the mid-90s (thanks to Rudy Giuliani, who doesn't get enough credit for it).

The mail-in voting is going to create a huge hassle again, with conspiracy theories galore. The problem is that uncounted mail-in ballots, which favor Democrats, will be the latest votes tallied, thus making it appear like the election was "stolen" in close ones which go to Democrats. They really need to just do away with this shit. Even if the security of such voting isn't a problem (which I have my doubts about), it's bad optics at a time when trust in our electoral process is at an all-time low. Furthermore, early voting fucks up the election, as late-breaking changes (such as Fetterman's horrible debate performance) become less impactful. There's a reason we have an election day.

Anyway, I think tomorrow will be a better-than-expected day for Republicans. I have a feeling that people are afraid to reveal their true feelings to pollsters, given the social media shaming that goes on against the GOP nowadays. If you work for a company where your chances for advancement will be hindered by admitting you vote Republican, you might just lie to a pollster, as that's the safest way to go about things.

Nevada might be a dark horse for Democrats to unexpectedly win. While I think the GOP will take both the gubernatorial and Senate races, I wouldn't be shocked to see this go to the Dems. Nevada kinda beats to its own drum. Remember, it was one of just two "swing" states (the other being Colorado) where Hillary outperformed polling expectations.

Thread Information