Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** 2022 Midterm Election Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The heart beat begins at about 6 weeks, killer. When a late term baby is aborted they sell the body parts to laboratories.
    That is the exact rhetoric that drives women to vote Democratic. Please keep it up.
    Wow, what a slap in the face to 50% of the population.
    To think a Mickycrimm brain fart could sway anyone on any subject.

You can do better counsellor.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Nothing turns women on more than Motel 6 rooms and power chairs.

EVER PLAN ON COMING UP WITH SOMEHITNG NEW? YOU ARE THE KING OF UNFUNNY. JESUS CHRIST SO FUCKING CRINGE.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Desperate for an identity

NaturalBornHustler: offset the POS

Load Metric
    Dems keep control of the Senate. Lol @ Team Retard for failing to unseat even one incumbent!

Name:  08273370-0A09-429A-912C-17A61879DCB1.jpeg
Views: 211
Size:  139.4 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    Last edited by Jayjami; 11-12-2022 at 06:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  D13D18D1-BA07-4DC9-95B3-2436B6D1B8D4.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  73.9 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  743E00B8-7C52-4BF4-87E9-06D37A0B5D10.jpeg
Views: 223
Size:  247.1 KB

Load Metric
    And this reinforces why I say trump has become toxic to the GOP. Literally every candidate he supported here in AZ has lost or now looks like they will lose including Kari lake and Abe Hamedeh the AG candidate. It’s embarassing. His Midas touch turned into the touch of death it seems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    And this reinforces why I say trump has become toxic to the GOP. Literally every candidate he supported here in AZ has lost or now looks like they will lose including Kari lake and Abe Hamedeh the AG candidate. It’s embarassing. His Midas touch turned into the touch of death it seems.
    So you are suggesting DeSantis, as the leader of the Republican Party, ought to stump the red necks in Georgia to get out and vote Herschel Walker?

I am on the edge of my seat. I think I know the answer but I’m not sure.

I have a nice little +1000 bet riding on the Senate.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-12-2022 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nominate shit candidates, win stupid prizes.

Laxalt wasn't a shit candidate, but he did repeat some of the election denial stuff, so that probably was the difference in this otherwise close race. Joe Lombardo won the gubernatorial race for the Republicans, so it's not like a Republican can't win there. Of course, many Nevadans hated Sisolak for shutting down the economy for too long during COVID, so this probably also helped Lombardo scrape by.

When I thought the GOP might be winning 54 Senate seats and picking up 35-40 in the house (lol now that we see the real result), I did mention here that the one downside was that it would encourage more shit GOP candidates to run in the future. A highly disappointing showing like this might be good for the 2020s Republicans, as it seems to be somewhat unifying the party regarding the need to move on and back Desantis over Trump, and to nominate reasonable candidates in the future.

As I've said many times, the GOP's Achilles heel for the past 12 years has been nominating awful candidates, whereas the Democrats' problem has been marrying themselves to unpopular woke causes. Much like sensible Democrats will be happy when their party realizes they need to have more common sense in their positions, I'm actually somewhat happy that this election might be finally waking up the GOP to move past Trump and the crazy candidates he endorses.

With that said, this was a tremendous bedshit. I looked forward to this election for 2 years, and it turned out to be a complete fail. Sad!

Comments

devidee: The Democrats ran a literal retard…and won.

Sloppy Joe: Agree

Load Metric
    You skipped over abortion Druff. Snapped it off clean. Problem solved?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nominate shit candidates, win stupid prizes.

Laxalt wasn't a shit candidate, but he did repeat some of the election denial stuff, so that probably was the difference in this otherwise close race. Joe Lombardo won the gubernatorial race for the Republicans, so it's not like a Republican can't win there. Of course, many Nevadans hated Sisolak for shutting down the economy for too long during COVID, so this probably also helped Lombardo scrape by.

When I thought the GOP might be winning 54 Senate seats and picking up 35-40 in the house (lol now that we see the real result), I did mention here that the one downside was that it would encourage more shit GOP candidates to run in the future. A highly disappointing showing like this might be good for the 2020s Republicans, as it seems to be somewhat unifying the party regarding the need to move on and back Desantis over Trump, and to nominate reasonable candidates in the future.

As I've said many times, the GOP's Achilles heel for the past 12 years has been nominating awful candidates, whereas the Democrats' problem has been marrying themselves to unpopular woke causes. Much like sensible Democrats will be happy when their party realizes they need to have more common sense in their positions, I'm actually somewhat happy that this election might be finally waking up the GOP to move past Trump and the crazy candidates he endorses.

With that said, this was a tremendous bedshit. I looked forward to this election for 2 years, and it turned out to be a complete fail. Sad!
    I understand the need to stand by your party even when all is not right. But the many warning signs of government missteps, led by Trump, were not taken to heart by the faithful. In retrospect, do you understand the degree of opposition generated by someone you voted for and supported?

You voted for a failed human being to lead your country. It will be forever remembered
    You shit the bed as much as anyone

What's the over under on days for the IRS to take the orange man down for good?
    Last edited by limitles; 11-12-2022 at 09:41 PM.

Load Metric
    Republican response will be interesting here, feels differently than when it came time to snap off the Tea Party. Trump fomented a lot of insanity that won't go away as long as he has a platform.

The current play of republicans that matter ignoring him may work short term but he's liable to pop off at any moment. Wouldn't surprise me to see something truly devastating that has been chambered finally leak out as a head shot. If I were a non-MAGA republican I'm hoping for quick neutralization.

A well deserved cucking for all of Team Retard and their lol red wave but I'm hoping it serves as a return to normalcy for both parties.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If the scotus hand the overturned rvw this bedshit wouldn’t have happened

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    If the scotus hand the overturned rvw this bedshit wouldn’t have happened
    I thoroughly agree. I called this last Nov (SCOTUS was Dec)

I think Druff misread his hand.

I’m not a rabid partisan like you guys. I can see a little more clearly. I’m anti abortion but I occupy reality

Both sides are detestable but we work with what we got. How candidates are selected (by whom? - you fill in the blank) is a systemic fail admittedly
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-12-2022 at 10:11 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  FF6B2F79-0515-436B-9D47-5F7A13D39257.jpeg
Views: 197
Size:  149.8 KB

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I did skip it, and that turned out to be non-trivial. While married and older single women didn't give a shit about abortion (for obvious reasons), single women under 40 did. This seems to have motivated a lot of the moderates/independents in that demographic to vote D. As you might remember, I was unhappy with Roe being overturned in an election year, exactly for this reason.

Desantis showed there is an easy answer to the abortion thing, if you just don't let the crazies take control of the decision. Florida decided to go with a 15-week limit, which is similar to lots of Europe, and very defensible. Had all R governors done this, there would have been a lot less Democrats could have said about the matter.

On a side note, the House races have been very confusing to predict over the past 2 elections. In 2020, it was assumed that if Biden won, Republicans would get destroyed in House races. Instead, they gained a bunch of seats, and in fact didn't lose a single district forecasted "lean R" or better. That shook some Democrats, who felt that Biden's win covered up a bigger problem that people were simply voting against Trump, but otherwise hated Democrats. The 2021 gubernatorial results -- both Youngkin's win and the unexpected close race in NJ -- seemed to indicate that a severe clobbering was coming the Dems' way in 2022. Obviously that didn't materialize.

While we can explain Republican failure to win the Senate on bad candidates (they win Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and maybe even New Hampshire and Nevada with better candidates), the House is harder to understand. While there were some shit House candidates who otherwise would have won, that didn't seem to be the major problem. Instead, something about the modern GOP seems to be pushing independents away -- whether it's the abortion thing, the 2020 election denial, or the association with Trump. That's what caused the weak House performance, and it's disturbing that 2020 was actually a better House election for the GOP, despite there being 80+ million showing up specifically to vote Trump out in 2020.

Load Metric
    I did skip it, and that turned out to be non-trivial. While married and older single women didn't give a shit about abortion (for obvious reasons), single women under 40 did. This seems to have motivated a lot of the moderates/independents in that demographic to vote D. As you might remember, I was unhappy with Roe being overturned in an election year, exactly for this reason.

Desantis showed there is an easy answer to the abortion thing, if you just don't let the crazies take control of the decision. Florida decided to go with a 15-week limit, which is similar to lots of Europe, and very defensible. Had all R governors done this, there would have been a lot less Democrats could have said about the matter.

On a side note, the House races have been very confusing to predict over the past 2 elections. In 2020, it was assumed that if Biden won, Republicans would get destroyed in House races. Instead, they gained a bunch of seats, and in fact didn't lose a single district forecasted "lean R" or better. That shook some Democrats, who felt that Biden's win covered up a bigger problem that people were simply voting against Trump, but otherwise hated Democrats. The 2021 gubernatorial results -- both Youngkin's win and the unexpected close race in NJ -- seemed to indicate that a severe clobbering was coming the Dems' way in 2022. Obviously that didn't materialize.

While we can explain Republican failure to win the Senate on bad candidates (they win Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and maybe even New Hampshire and Nevada with better candidates), the House is harder to understand. While there were some shit House candidates who otherwise would have won, that didn't seem to be the major problem. Instead, something about the modern GOP seems to be pushing independents away -- whether it's the abortion thing, the 2020 election denial, or the association with Trump. That's what caused the weak House performance, and it's disturbing that 2020 was actually a better House election for the GOP, despite there being 80+ million showing up specifically to vote Trump out in 2020.
    Think it's a perfect storm of all of the above. The abortion issue will be the only one tough to shake given the historical import of it to the olds and Jesus cucks and young people completely revolting against it.

Probably just shaking Trump is the answer but the answer to get youth vote clearly has to be something other than current social path, just a matter of what.

Comments

Sanlmar: I dunno if unemployed devs will become moderate Republicans
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Footage of conservotards’ dreams of winning back control of the Senate this election season going down in flames.

Comments

simply1: Poor taste
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric

The GOP works for the billionaires and corporations at the expense of the 99%, none of that crap in the debates or speeches matter at all.
    People are catching on, sadly Dems are almost as bad.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

The GOP works for the billionaires and corporations at the expense of the 99%, none of that crap in the debates or speeches matter at all.
    People are catching on, sadly Dems are almost as bad.
    Dems are equally as bad. Not almost, equally man. We're all fucked.

Load Metric

Thread Information