Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** 2022 Midterm Election Thread

Load Metric
    Name:  DBEDC352-AB41-42BD-A93B-9CDD915866FE.png
Views: 289
Size:  1,000.1 KB

Load Metric
    Oprah changes the course of American history.

She snubbed her spin off, Oz.

How does a quack television doctor end up as a candidate anyway? We are doomed

Gotta confess Obama was great on stage - particularly when together with dummy Binden

My Democratic Senate long shot might come home?

I had a prediction here that Roe v Wade overturned would have state politicians shitting themselves but honestly I’m not sure that was why but certainly was a factor. The postmortem will be interesting to me.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-08-2022 at 10:50 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Red wave down the tubes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Red wave down the tubes.
    You think Little Marco & Ron Sanctimonious is funny? Just wait til Trump unloads on these losers. Buckle up

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this guy on Fox News is right:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1590233789137289218

Load Metric
    I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this guy on Fox News is right:

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1590233789137289218
    Fun take but the conclusion is flawed

The success of DeSantis in Florida is as meaningful nationally as the success of Newsome in California. That shit doesn’t necessarily translate to a national audience. They are each unique and extreme cultures.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Some folks on the right arent gonna like what Im about to say but its time to cut Trump loose end of story. He needs to stay the fuck out of 2024 absolutely. The Dems didnt even make him an issue and he managed to poison the well on the GOP clearly. His candidates did not fare well at all outside of JD Vance in Ohio and maybe a couple others.

On a side note theres gonna be riots in the streets practically here in AZ due to the shitshow that went down here in Maricopa county. and yes They may have some legitimate beefs, people called into one radio show this afternoon thats generally considered middle of the road and telling stories of getting bounced around tried to vote system wouldnt take ballot tried to go elsewhere got told the system said they had voted since they had checked in elsewhere. Went back to the old location and ended up voting provisionally which may or may not even be counted now. Not saying it was deliberate malfeasance but gross negligence sure seems appropriate. The truth on the tabulation machines wasnt them specifically it was a rather shocking discovery. Apparently if you vote in person on day they were printing out ballots on the special ballot paper and the printers werent printing dark enough marking lines around the edges and the machines were rejecting them. WTF?? Maricopa County has billions in their budget you mean to tell me these fucking morons cant preprint ballots for people to use and allow for some overage via spoiled ballots and extra volume on day of?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? If nothing else Stephen Richer the County Recorder needs to answer for this with his resignation tomorrow or very soon after as this falls squarely on his head under the you had one damn job to do and you blew it!.

Load Metric
    Red wave down the tubes.
    Kinda like when they ring a tsunami alarm in Hawaii for an expected tidal wave and ends up being a 1cm ripple. Yep bout sums it up. You could literally hear the roar of the wave early in the night with the initial tallys and outcomes and then its like it just collapsed out of nowhere. Again Ill repeat myself Trump needs to be cut the fuck loose now for the good of the party hes a damn alabatross clearly. I still dont get how people can vote the way they did with the economy a completely shitshow and especially here in AZ we have the worst inflation of anywhere at 12-13%. I mean really Abortion being turned back to the states is the end of the fucking world for people?? JFC we got some seriously stupid fucking people in this country. Dobbs didnt ban abortion contrary to what people claimed or thought. Plenty of states still allow it. Hell they fixed the conflict here in AZ between the 2 laws so its now 15 weeks. Meanwhile the economy is assfucking the public and nobody apparently cares. The GOP will have a minimalist majority which will at least freeze the insane spending in DC but I guarantee now unless the GOP does get the Senate Biden isnt going anywhere they cant afford to lose Kamala as the tie breaker if it remains 50/50 which just might happen now.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I wish I did a parlay on some of the blue underdogs. Dr Oz was a favorite and so was Joe Lombardo. And Herschel Walker too. I wonder what a 3 team parlays on the dogs would have paid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Some folks on the right arent gonna like what Im about to say but its time to cut Trump loose end of story. He needs to stay the fuck out of 2024 absolutely. The Dems didnt even make him an issue and he managed to poison the well on the GOP clearly.

Load Metric
    Some folks on the right arent gonna like what Im about to say but its time to cut Trump loose end of story. He needs to stay the fuck out of 2024 absolutely. The Dems didnt even make him an issue and he managed to poison the well on the GOP clearly. His candidates did not fare well at all outside of JD Vance in Ohio and maybe a couple others.
    i think the big problem with this would be how you would instantly alienate 15% of the republican voters who identify as Q-caliber MAGA.

they wanted to literally hang Pence because he refused to ratify election results. they arent going to vote for desantis because desantis isnt one of them. there arent going to be any compelling ben garrison cartoons about desantis. flynn isnt going to keep doing his christian nationalist g gordon liddy schtick for desantis.

and where this all makes me nervous is russia literally cant afford to let trump get sidelined, knowing as they do that trump loyalists like MTG are going to cut ukraine aid off cold once trump is in power again. so they will probably resort to literally anything to make biden look weak. and the cycle of fucking around and finding out gets very scary when that math is in the mix.

Comments

devidee: This may be the dumbest thing I’ve seen

Sheesfaced: To be fair making Biden look week is kiddie game poker
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    boebert is 5000 votes behind with 15,000 votes left to be counted out of about 300,000.

its unlikely she fades that math but if i could find a line for her on predictit in the 5% or worse range, id fuck with it. weirder has happened.

Comments

devidee: There’s always camming again

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    So the House goes Republican and the Senate (after a likely Georgia run off) stays status quo?

This will ensure Biden runs again in 2024.

Name:  1269932F-E14A-45E1-9709-905C49763CEB.jpeg
Views: 240
Size:  30.3 KB

I think the God King got what he wanted.

Load Metric
    devidee: There’s always camming again

id instasub to her OF but sadly it will probably have to wait until her husband divorces her and takes half her millions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    boebert is 5000 votes behind with 15,000 votes left to be counted out of about 300,000.

its unlikely she fades that math but if i could find a line for her on predictit in the 5% or worse range, id fuck with it. weirder has happened.

3500 votes.

Load Metric
    Why hasn’t there been a congressional hearing on Q? Why not a national man hunt?

Clearly, Q is the greatest threat to our Republic-Democracy-Dystopian-Hellscape.

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DavidEggert00/status/1590320328282341376

jesus, trumps rust belt really might be sitting this one out.

Comments

devidee: Ohio?

Load Metric
    Name:  C718946C-D263-4F10-B372-77D78750B2DA.jpeg
Views: 419
Size:  80.7 KB

Translation:

Suck it, nerds!

Load Metric
    The Democrats running a legit retard and winning is proof that “democracy” is as healthy as ever, you guys.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think the big problem with this would be how you would instantly alienate 15% of the republican voters who identify as Q-caliber MAGA.

they wanted to literally hang Pence because he refused to ratify election results. they arent going to vote for desantis because desantis isnt one of them. there arent going to be any compelling ben garrison cartoons about desantis. flynn isnt going to keep doing his christian nationalist g gordon liddy schtick for desantis.

and where this all makes me nervous is russia literally cant afford to let trump get sidelined, knowing as they do that trump loyalists like MTG are going to cut ukraine aid off cold once trump is in power again. so they will probably resort to literally anything to make biden look weak. and the cycle of fucking around and finding out gets very scary when that math is in the mix.
    I still think desantis beats trump in primary if he chooses to run. He will be 77/78 and likely experiencing some health and cognitive decline issues. I don’t expect him to be the same trump from before. On top of it republicans need to realize that running a candidate that is incapable of winning popular vote is a horrible strategy.

There seems to be a thought that only way Biden runs again is if trump does too. That’s how little the dems think of trump. But they won’t let Biden run against any legitimate Republican contender.

That being said I can’t imagine Biden being in any shape to take on trump. Would literally be a death pool between those guys.

Comments

devidee: I don’t see any Republican winning the popular vote again. Regardless of who it is.

Thread Information