Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fall Foliage 2022/ Splits new home.

Load Metric
    This is Pman a trust und PUNK idiot pos https://twitter.com/jurbanic95

Fakes god loving and he isnt nothing but a mean corrupted DEVIL imho pos, so him too. Sign that Release James lets go. And ill fight both of you nerds to, same time havent even seen sanlmar yet who may be a woman so idgaf, but you will not disrespect me further now you dont enough of that now... SplitThis here is Pman also from OHIO liek you SPIT but again you underestimated the knid person i am now im hurt being censored and shamed well, i fight then Weasels from Ohio on SealsWithClubs just like SPITthis is, she knows him/them (Bakkhos/Pman) they're both on SWC husling spitting on people who dont know secretly they do know one another, many on this site quietly use SWC now you know, they dont tell everyone here they DONT want you all to know thats WHY...

Youre welcome.....

Load Metric
    BUMP

Hey SPlitThis why dont you do me a favor tell PMAN real name JAMES ill come to OHIO this is pman right here Ohio too unreal right Spit this SPIT- @jurbanic95

Tonight just let me know you master manipulating lying trashy no good fake person never hide and will always show up every time because i know i should and i never did anyone purposefully wrong, nor lied or cheated or stole so lets go, bring all you're friends too when I show. You dont want me in OHIO lol youre lost if you think he has me, god youre lost and stupid please...

want a real SHOW dont waste my time...

Load Metric
    Pman used to live in Las Vegas hes a trust fun punk moron

Fake god lover its all BS for youre MONEY hes a master manipulator he isnt no real actual talented even Poker player, he isnt NOTHING not even good at Poker pathetic. Thinks he is fake god lover he's a THIEF

Pman (@jurbanic95) and may still live/be in Vegas too. They do know him does Druff idk, he used to live in Vegas he may be a 1% family member from Ohio but f him and you all, for doing me like this i know now, disgusting ugh

Load Metric
    Sorry for late response, split. I forgot. Neither my laptop or phone will allow me to upload video directly to PFA. But I can upload them to twitter then link to it here.

Videos were taken in early October driving through Glacier Park to view the fall colors. We have lots of pine tree's in Montana that don't turn colors for winter. Most of the yellow color comes from Cottonwood tree's.

I drove Going To The Sun Road coming in from the east on a cloudy, rainy day. It was the last day before they closed Logan Pass for the winter. When I got to the top it was all fogged in from there all the way down the west slope. The best videos would have been from the top. I'll try again next year.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1596982549527822336

Comments

splitthis:
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

Sanlmar: +++
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-27-2022 at 02:36 PM.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Beautiful

Load Metric
    Garrett what the f r u talking about? I have never been on swc. Prolly someone from here impersonating me (like that hasnt happened before) ding ding ding.

Lolz internets.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Also lolz at sanl being a chick.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Comments

Dan Druff: very nice

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Why the fuck does it sound like that when you breath? You might have lung cancer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Why the fuck does it sound like that when you breath? You might have lung cancer
    Go see an ear doctor, richardbrodiesclit. You are suffering from Auditory Hallucination, hearing things that are not there.

BTW, I just had a scheduled check of my lungs and they were given a clean bill of health.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Go see an ear doctor, richardbrodiesclit. You are suffering from Auditory Hallucination, hearing things that are not there.

BTW, I just had a scheduled check of my lungs and they were given a clean bill of health.
    Lol Darth Crimm
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Fall colors not as vibrant this year. A freeze last week has affected peak colors. Less vibrant, more burnt orange, reds, and yellows.

Still took advantage of a warm day.

Name:  4-A79501-F-0960-4316-B523-F351-AEDAB0-D0.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  139.0 KB

Kayaked for 4 hours, then started the process of getting fish into basement. What an ass, got new 125 gallon pond, started filing, filled faster than anticipated and ended up flooding basement. More work on already sore arms and shoulders. Live and learn.

Comments

country978:

Tellafriend:

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Fall colors not as vibrant this year. A freeze last week has affected peak colors. Less vibrant, more burnt orange, reds, and yellows.

Still took advantage of a warm day.

Name:  4-A79501-F-0960-4316-B523-F351-AEDAB0-D0.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  139.0 KB

Kayaked for 4 hours, then started the process of getting fish into basement. What an ass, got new 125 gallon pond, started filing, filled faster than anticipated and ended up flooding basement. More work on already sore arms and shoulders. Live and learn.
    Whatever happened with that demented guy crawling around your property?

Comments

splitthis: Been quiet lately, I watch for changes.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  A7-AD66-B0-5-EEB-4-D62-8-DDA-F98-F8-C296839.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  194.3 KB

Late late fall maple splendor.

Comments

Sanlmar: buy a picture frame

OK2: Would make for a good album cover

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Name:  A7-AD66-B0-5-EEB-4-D62-8-DDA-F98-F8-C296839.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  194.3 KB

Late late fall maple splendor.
    Very nice picture.

Load Metric
    God I hate raking the leaves. Bad back. Have to finish it up this weekend

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    God I hate raking the leaves. Bad back. Have to finish it up this weekend
    I love raking leaves. There is the immediate satisfaction of the before vs after.

Time is suspended. I have memories of doing the same thing since I was 20 years old.

No phone, no earpods (they will get lost with all the bending over) nobody will bother you (or offer to help). Just thoughts.

All that bending over to refine that fine apple that is my ass.

Comments

OK2: Nightmare fuel

Load Metric
    Actually my neighbor took pity on us. We have 1 acre tons of trees. He has a riding mower so he does our backyard. Just mulches backyard Also does our front driveway when it snows. Busy road going into our driveway so the snowplow truck shoves it into the driveway. We have a blower don't know if operational. We will eventually move to Florida were development will take care of that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Actually my neighbor took pity on us. We have 1 acre tons of trees. He has a riding mower so he does our backyard. Just mulches backyard Also does our front driveway when it snows. Busy road going into our driveway so the snowplow truck shoves it into the driveway. We have a blower don't know if operational. We will eventually move to Florida were development will take care of that.
    Internal combustion engines and leaves.

Leaf blowers.

I have a yard vacuum that has no muffler. It has a wood chipper built in for sticks and that Fargo vibe. Loud as shit. It’s obscene.

I had a go kart for the kids and I hooked a wagon to it back in the day and I’d put a full bag on the back and the kids would run it to the woods.

The F1 in Vegas was not as loud.

I watch driveway pressure washing videos on TikTok for relaxation too.

Thread Information