Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fall Foliage 2022/ Splits new home.

Load Metric
    I like splitthis pics

I’m sure a financial advisor might take Garrett on pro bono or fairly cheap. Your options are gonna be pretty simple and risk averse.

Making a trip to Vegas to kick the shit out of me didn’t strike me as wise financial planning or plus EV.

NH Lake House - no leaves and no people Split

Name:  B6D28254-5046-4306-A319-D1E2F4E2BD8D.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  3.94 MB

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I like splitthis pics

I’m sure a financial advisor might take Garrett on pro bono or fairly cheap. Your options are gonna be pretty simple and risk averse.

Making a trip to Vegas to kick the shit out of me didn’t strike me as wise financial planning or plus EV.

o.k. noo they are not and it's personally devastating for me

if you really wanted to know how I feel and this is poker forum where ive never felt had people who cared about me or tried to understand me so wouldn't now wither. Reality is i'm not the one doing this and for lack of a better way of putting it now just, gaining some more independence instead of feeling totally nothing, so its not a good time. And also is Thanksgiving so maybe pouring salt in wound since its supposed to be about family and now with this, I have something very hurtful going on that for me wont go away ever now. And i dont appreciate that so wont like feeling made fun of about it here, and also some here arent stupid or weak i know now so what, oh well. I am fine because i dont purposefully do wrong or try not to so can be me here so, some dont like me and happens.

Load Metric
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Last edited by garrett; 11-24-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Sanlmar your rich and im sure are friends with that Billionaire from Connecticut and me getting stepped on by, its pathetic

Youre a female too Sanlmar not a man stop lying now worst part is after seeing that picture too realizing how over time your always the way you are too here.
    Garrett, in all the years of drama surrounding you I have NEVER piled on. I never took any shots. I find it odd I am the target now out of all the rest who made sport of you.

I’ve never made any comment about you sometimes hard to read posts either. I just ooze friggin empathy. I have said it before - life is filled with kismet. Life is totally random. I could very easily get hurt tomorrow and be in the same shoes.

There are a couple of posters who share a bit of their lives on here. I tell some family & work stories. Post a few vacation pics. Split did too. BCR shares anecdotes and such. You have too. You want a community … it has to be a little more than Trump,memes and sports picks.

I have a distinct memory of you, Garrett, posting a sequence of photos that showed you doing a floor refinishing project. The gleam of the floor in the final set of photos was beyond anything I have ever seen. I’m a do-it-yourselves and need to do some floors and always try to visualize how I would do it - your post interested me and I said so.

Not gay Garrett. A woman friend of mine after an evening of tequila described me as a metrosexual. It’s been in my head ever since. I’m an emotional cripple now. She might not be wrong. I’ll still fight you in Vegas if that would make you happy. I’m all about giving this holiday season.

Load Metric
    Sanlmar get serious cmon

clearly you all know one another are friendly with a few here over the past decade, ive been humiliated shamed made fun of and now, at this point why should I keep being nice ive literally lost everything tried to do it the right way, and felt i was too this time and only to be left used and stolen by the people closes to me too, who dont think should have hurt me or done this. And now you're actually thinking im concerned about who does or does not like me on a poker forum where ive been hated and treated like les than forever, so lets be serious now. And some of you all here are friends so its just me, as its always been alone, i dont have people and friends who will coddle me so oh well dont know and its not really for a forum liek this but to think im actually going to think ohhhh wow i should be so nice to sanlmar when on this forum its never been easy for me, and most know that. Why would it be now and with all of this added to it, well idk feel was nice and was humiliated for it so, makes no sense now except i am nice so i probably am

Comments

Sanlmar: Happy Thanksgiving Garrett. You’re part of this tribe for sure

country978: Better days are coming Garrett

Load Metric
    Hang in there, Garrett.

Have been a fan ever since you emerged from your coma with a kinder persona. Credit to you for being one of the few here that shares both your ups and downs.

You'll get it figured out brother.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Tribute to Garrett

Load Metric
    Hey bleeeeding farrrr right wing MAGA idiot

I AM THE BOSS

Load Metric
    you make you're own rules when you are your own BOSS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    garrett called into the last radio, and I gave him some advice.

You can find the call at the 1:13:40 mark here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...oker-Powerball

Anyway, garrett, even though some people on this forum make negative comments toward you, keep in mind that most on the forum are rooting for you to succeed and get things figured out. Trust me when I say that there is no conspiracy here by posters to mess with you in any way. I wouldn't allow that here if it were occurring.

Also, I will say that when you co-hosted radio with me on one episode some years ago, you actually did a good job, and it surprised a lot of people.

Comments

garrett: Thank you ive been a fan of this site and pahticipated as you say lol

Load Metric
    Borgata Chip Gate was the other episode was on with you maybe was 2014 forget googled that

time flies when you're having fun

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Trust me when I say that there is no conspiracy here by posters to mess with you in any way. I wouldn't allow that here if it were occurring.
    So you helping fake cmoney’s death wasn’t a conspiracy? Good to know.

Comments

splitthis: Stfu weirdo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Garrett you sour about not taking my advice about seeing a financial advisor so as not to squander your settlement? First piece of advice they would have given would have been stay away from family with your money.
    Excuse me I'm poor

for the past 2 years since I got hit by a car in 2020 it's personal but if you sincerely thought I had the ability to have orr a reason too I was and am alone and trusted my mom so i mean its personal but i was alone for real in many ways. My parents who didnt think would lead me in wrong direction. I'm leaving much personal hurt out and

It is Thanksgiving so I'd rather not but for me this is just an alone and miserable Thanksgiving so I'll remember that for sure about this time and the New York Giants play a meaningful game today vs. Dallas so that's different too. Poor people don't have financial advisors and I'm not saying more because it's humiliating but of course I don't have that or access to that haven't.
    I still don’t get why u mad at me, I always supported you.

You can take the uga way and collect big bucks on expressway exits. Just make a sign that says someone ran me over and then my family shat on me. Uga is making so much bank he doesn’t have time to post here.

Back to nature, saw a bald eagle this afternoon, left phone at home, not gonna make that mistake again.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Excuse me I'm poor

for the past 2 years since I got hit by a car in 2020 it's personal but if you sincerely thought I had the ability to have orr a reason too I was and am alone and trusted my mom so i mean its personal but i was alone for real in many ways. My parents who didnt think would lead me in wrong direction. I'm leaving much personal hurt out and

It is Thanksgiving so I'd rather not but for me this is just an alone and miserable Thanksgiving so I'll remember that for sure about this time and the New York Giants play a meaningful game today vs. Dallas so that's different too. Poor people don't have financial advisors and I'm not saying more because it's humiliating but of course I don't have that or access to that haven't.

You can take the uga way and collect big bucks on expressway exits. Just make a sign that says someone ran me over and then my family shat on me. Uga is making so much bank he doesn’t have time to post here.

Back to nature, saw a bald eagle this afternoon, left phone at home, not gonna make that mistake again.
    Weird, all those loving family.members must have taken off already, oh wait...

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Excuse me I'm poor

You can take the uga way and collect big bucks on expressway exits
    . Just make a sign that says someone ran me over and then my family shat on me. Uga is making so much bank he doesn’t have time to post here.

SplitThis you fake lying fake disgusting person on this site so I will explain now.

I got hit by a car walking home at about 9pm (Police Report..) I vaguely remember being at the pizza place and im not sure if that was all in some dream or not, since i didn't wake up for a month all the medical stuff happening, i may have been just dreaming and didnt know it. Point is this SPite what happened to me was the absolute worst thing that ever happened to me in my life, im lucky to be a live and what i WILL NOT do now, is let you people on this Poker forum mess with me because I am SERIOUS now and if you think im some stupid weak man i am NOT, get that through you're heads MEN, women STFU i dont got time for stupid women on this sites opinion f you. Now I am hurt alone and im supposed to care about what a few here on a poker forum think , I DO NOT NOW you all ruined that i tried to be sincere and the real me for years too here, and now the way its been made out to be, and LIES too make me soo disgusted because for me this want some lie or fake, clearly. It was the worst thing i ever been through in my life ever and now that worst in my life situation is being made out to be nothing for me, or minimal and it was a lot more than that but just for me i know that. Oh well some people on a poker forum troll and seem to not car idc now, i tried to be right and nice and still got humiliated oh well
    Last edited by garrett; 11-27-2022 at 03:12 AM.

Load Metric
    SplitThis who is James U. known as PMAN on swc also from OHIO like BAKHHOS is

Who are all these pathetic POS mf FROM OHIO on SWC SplitThis you literally went wrong on someone who sincere and kind in me I don't know why but have no choice now but too defend, so enjoy. And Ms better KNOW too RICH BICH. Ms how dare you i guess you are in control or YOU THINK you are pathetic DEVIL loving HELL appraising POS and let me TELL YOU NOW IM NOT DONE EVE and why i never did you wrong or even disrespected you any of you so oh well> I can be happy with myself knowing that period have a nice life

Load Metric
    If you're a Billionairre MAN I will DO TIME know it NOW

Pman (JamesU) from OHIO like Bakhhos never did you wrong PMAN or any of you on SWC through scamming stealing nothing ive alwyas been nice. Soyou better wizen up stupid boy ill be in Vegas all you idiot from SWC, You better think way more wisely now and you shouldn't think yorue trained nor tough either none of you are. Think you're tough like GTFO do you actually know who the real man I am is, and when i get hurt and angry do you understand ive been to jail, im not scared of going back. And if you Humiliated me at a time that iw as in a bad place too, well im not going to care the same way then or about any of you all. Nor should i now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I like splitthis pics

SIGN A RELEASE

And lets go i got metal all in my body your just RICH if not a WOMAN and MAN put you're money where your mouth is punk, bring it. I always show up too ill sign the release where not at any fault and then we can settle our differences LIKE MEN DO. Sanlmar if your a MAN a real tough FLEX man like you seem here sign the release ill come to Las Vegas we can do it in primetime too so these fans of youre on this site can show up too. Ill sign any release let me know not kidding at all, lets give it to the fans RICH BOY

Sign a release please let me know we will do it absolutely legally correct too

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Weird, all those loving family.members must have taken off already, oh wait...

SplitThis is friends with JamesU. (Pman) a FAILED wannabe RICH hes a Turst fund kid...

pathetic POS trust fund kids (PMAN is one..) she knows him also BAKHHOS who may own SWC unless THEY STOLE EVERYTHING. Ms if you're this evil and disgusting devil worshipper and it isn't the Ex husband same name as Druff, you're in trouble now know it, give everything away DIE WITH ZERO right like the other FAKE LYING PATHETIC POS who owns SWC, Bill fn P. yeah how about them from fn friends with BAKHHOS and idiot loser pathetic weasel James U (PMAN)

I AM THE BOSS

Load Metric
    Ive always had Zero so its normal then

I cant give everything away that must nice that you can and, unless you're giving away BILLIONS to COVER Your DEVIL WORSHIPPING MIDDLE EAST loving through SHAHRIVER who is SHARIVER., Bill P write the book Die with Zero and now you all are using NFTs to offshore you're billions, and im THE BOSS youre welcome for telling everyone their using NFTs to offshore BILLIONS now, don't let it continue please

DIE WITH ZERO but let me make this real CLEAR NOW. It better not be supporting Middle Eastern causes AND HAMAS through SHARVIER a software Engineer in SF/NYC/Chicago who is friends with you he would have ties to th Middle East too where the World Cup is they're using NFTs to wash US fortunate offshore, its disgusting except i know now, so i can tell you all too.

Watch closely now

Thread Information