Thread: Dodgers season coming to an end very soon and I don't want any excuses on playoff format Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric

Dodgers season coming to an end very soon and I don't want any excuses on playoff format Druff

Padres in 3 or 4 clinching at Petco next weekend.
    Druff I believe you owe me one Ruth Chris dinner. Let's find a way to gamble on this one please.
    I will be at Commerce tomorrow morning with the SD hat on. Come chat with me on a wager.
    We just had to face 2 of the best pitchers of this Era and our team is hot and confident.
    Urias has been a major problem for the whole league, especially the Padres. May the best team win

Ima try to get tix to one of these games.
    Last edited by padre33; 10-09-2022 at 07:36 PM.

Load Metric
    me and todge both grew up in la no one cares idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Druff I believe you owe me one Ruth Chris dinner. Let's find a way to gamble on this one please.
    I will be at Commerce tomorrow morning with the SD hat on. Come chat with me on a wager.
    We just had to face 2 of the best pitchers of this Era and our team is hot and confident.
    Urias has been a major problem for the whole league, especially the Padres. May the best team win

So what are you gonna pay off druff with when you lose. Sorry the padres aren’t beating the Dodgers and I hate LA. Dodgers owned SD during the regular season and it wasn’t even close.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Your fantasy football team and action do poor today? Why so mad bruh?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

So what are you gonna pay off druff with when you lose. Sorry the padres aren’t beating the Dodgers and I hate LA. Dodgers owned SD during the regular season and it wasn’t even close.
    Just looking for some friendly action. Ya they destroyed them this year, but this is a 5 game series. Padres starters have pitched well lately and I think they have a legitimate shot. Let's see the line.. bet a few dollars FTP Uber must be busy in AZ rn

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remind me why I owe a Ruth Chris dinner?

Anything can happen in 5 games, but the Dodgers have killed the Padres as of late, so I wouldn't count on beating a choking Mets team as proof of Padres World Series glory.

Looked at series prices. Games in San Diego are crazy expensive. Dodgers game 1 and 2 aren't ridiculous, but they aren't cheap. I think waiting until game day is the best play on Stubhub.

Text me at 775-372-8355 regarding all of this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    and neither one of you will wager their California stimi check on the Dodgers to win World Series.

Druff doesn’t bet Dodgers for a reason - he still has his money. You lost your pride already - save your money

Load Metric
    Imagine not seeing this as the most obvious reverse jinx ever todge let me know what brand of sparkling grape juice you prefer cuz lol padres

Load Metric
    JFC. Wtf is up with the Dodgers.

Gold
    Load Metric
    JFC. Wtf is up with the Dodgers.
    Variance?

Even with the great year they have had plenty of 2 game losing streaks. I mean in the very long run I am sure the favorites win more series than the dogs, but given the short term variance of baseball, I wouldn't spend too much effort analyzing what went wrong in a Best of 5 series. In the top of the order the only one hitting at all right now is Trea Turner, and he just broke/jammed a finger on his right hand, which cant be good.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric

Quite a prescient post it would appear.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

Jayjami: Total choke job

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Seriously…get rid of Roberts, fucking automaton is shit.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I watched Games 3 and 4 at Commerce in the same seat each day playing some ol' faithful limit holdem. When Cron hit the 2 run single you could hear the collective gasp as I'm guessing many pros in the top section took a big hit to their roll with that game and series. The rain coming down hard in SD in the 8th inning as Suarez was throwing 100mph sinkers was a thing of beauty. Hader came in the 9th to do exactly what they traded him for. Struck out the side of the best top 3 in baseball in 10 pitches. Limiting Mookie, Trea and Freddy was huuuuge and having Melvin really made a difference, he stuck with Grisham and Nola after not very good years and they delivered. Not to mention pushing all the right buttons with the bullpen.

Comments

Sanlmar: Capital Grill next year? It’s a date

Load Metric
    Anybody think Padres can get past Philly?? Personally I dont. I mean the Dodgers have a history of playoff chokes outside of their WS in the bubble season for 30 yrs so maybe I shouldnt be surprised especially given Dave Roberts just total shitting the bed. I almost wanna believe the fix is in now for a Philly Houston WS but a I-95 World Series IE Philly and Yankees would get them some monster ratings with 2 huge markets heads up less then a few hrs apart and would be a rematch of 2009 Which was oh yeah the last time the Yankees won it all.. Hmmmmm. Nawwwww no chance of that happening could it be?? (I know I smash folks who claim sports are rigged but some occurances make ya go hmm. Truthfully Houston is still seen as the villian across the board after their cheating issues which was clearly why pitchcom became a thing in MLB.) I mean whos to say Baseball doesnt want that whole Aaron Judge vs Bryce Harper angle to play out in the Big One...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Anybody think Padres can get past Philly?? Personally I dont. I mean the Dodgers have a history of playoff chokes outside of their WS in the bubble season for 30 yrs so maybe I shouldnt be surprised especially given Dave Roberts just total shitting the bed. I almost wanna believe the fix is in now for a Philly Houston WS but a I-95 World Series IE Philly and Yankees would get them some monster ratings with 2 huge markets heads up less then a few hrs apart and would be a rematch of 2009 Which was oh yeah the last time the Yankees won it all.. Hmmmmm. Nawwwww no chance of that happening could it be?? (I know I smash folks who claim sports are rigged but some occurances make ya go hmm. Truthfully Houston is still seen as the villian across the board after their cheating issues which was clearly why pitchcom became a thing in MLB.) I mean whos to say Baseball doesnt want that whole Aaron Judge vs Bryce Harper angle to play out in the Big One...
    Yes I do.
    Not every fucking outcome is rigged FTP.. Cheese and rice you cant make more than 5 rigged comments in one week.
    Escrow up to 1k w Druff, I'll take Padres
    If you think its rigged or whatever lets get some action

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With the level of knowledge you display on this forum, sports included, I would take any bet from you at any time.

Load Metric
    Yes I do.
    Not every fucking outcome is rigged FTP.. Cheese and rice you cant make more than 5 rigged comments in one week.
    I dont recall saying it was rigged. I simply said if it was rigged then MLB would lean towards the above. BTW starting off great for San Diego got blanked at home in Game 1. (Re read what I bolded above) So NO I didnt claim it was rigged or the fix was in you clearly cant comprehend what I said. I even admitted I regularly smash people who claim sports are rigged especially in a couple facebook groups involved with sports betting.

Load Metric
    Yes I do.
    4 games to 1. You can thank me later for saving you the $1k.

Thread Information