Thread: Who is this backitup clown?

Load Metric

Who is this backitup clown?

Joined a year ago and nothing posted until suddenly they get spewwy and make 9 posts in short order and then poof. Is this a dupe perhaps of Les although I discount that since they went after Crypto so maybe a Tine dupe perhaps since we know Tines made his feelings on Crypto well known but also not convinced because of the 2 shit posts in the hustler thread so Im kinda perplexed..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Joined a year ago and nothing posted until suddenly they get spewwy and make 9 posts in short order and then poof. Is this a dupe perhaps of Les although I discount that since they went after Crypto so maybe a Tine dupe perhaps since we know Tines made his feelings on Crypto well known but also not convinced because of the 2 shit posts in the hustler thread so Im kinda perplexed..
    sonatine's dupe is marley so its more likely les

Load Metric
    I’m sure it’s a pretty big percentage of accounts that signed up and never really posted. I wonder what Druff would say the percentage is. Then you have the dupes and the accounts that used to post actively. I still think there is a big percentage that just don’t post or hardly post. I think the length of their current posts being on the shorter side points to this. But maybe Druff can give his educated guess.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Your more a negreanu/Kenny avatar kind of person, have you thought about a nice negreanu head to suit the words that don't matter .. he's a good poker player and nice guy isn't he

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    sonatine's dupe is marley so its more likely les
    Kid got drunk again and doesn't know he is head from his dupe accounts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Backitup View Post
    Your more a negreanu/Kenny avatar kind of person, have you thought about a nice negreanu head to suit the words that don't matter .. he's a good poker player and nice guy isn't he
    Well clearly that lets out being a Les dupe because Les and most of everybody knows on here what I think of Dnegs and Im anything but a Dnegs nuthugger. I think hes a passive aggressive roid rager with an anger management problem for the most part, but I do respect his ability to fucking call peoples hands like hes got xray glasses.

Load Metric
    You guys know much better than me. I can’t recall Les ever even being in the SSS section of the forum or even showing much interest at all in stuff backitup is writing about. But I guess that doesn’t mean much. I don’t think it’s him, but I’m prob wrong.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Seriously

Are you really sitting here posting a thread bitching about dupes PuppyMonkeyBaby?

Load Metric
    That leaves sonatine. Forensic science

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1marley1 is not a dupe. He gave me his real name awhile back (no, I won't reveal it.)

Backitup does not appear to be a dupe. He is not sonatine, and not limitles. If he is someone else, I don't know who it is.

Load Metric
    what druffs trying to tell you is im a marley dupe you fucking burgers.

Comments

1marley1: HOF
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    1marley1 is not a dupe. He gave me his real name awhile back (no, I won't reveal it.)

Backitup does not appear to be a dupe. He is not sonatine, and not limitles. If he is someone else, I don't know who it is.
    Exactly. Todd, if anything, is a dunce. Todd is quirky but in no means intelligent.
    Todd is a fool.

Name:  rm.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  66.2 KB

Todd also has a dopamine addiction. He will abandon his first born in efforts to satisfy an unknown hunger.

Only those with defensive mail armature and half a brain should proceed.

Seriously, Todd is fat and slow. Chances of survival, as with any homeless on 2400 calories per day, is unrealistic.

Known weaknesses that might aid and abet in capture are Crispy Creme, KFC, and BlackHole Donuts mania.

Comments

splitthis: Serious troll diatribe
    Last edited by limitles; 10-04-2022 at 09:22 PM.

Load Metric
    And now the only person worse then Backitups takes has reappeared like a rash in Poker888 whos now taken to personal attacks against Druff which is both asinine and quite frankly based on the most recent groups for a muzzle from Druff. Literally implying Druff is encouraging fraud and shit is bordering on Slander at this point by Poker888

Load Metric
    Literally implying Druff is encouraging fraud and shit is bordering on Slander at this point by Poker888
    in fairness the majority of druffs posters feel that elections should be invalid because they go against the will of jesus christ.

Comments

mickeycrimm: It's the FBI that doesn't like elections that go against libtards

splitthis: Enjoy hell satan
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information