Thread: Radio tonight? Maybe

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Radio tonight? Maybe

Something I've done pretty well with this year has been avoiding colds. I got a cold in April, then haven't caught one since. I did get COVID, which appeared to be a cold but actually wasn't (and a mild cold, at that), but no actual cold since April.

However, a cold went all around Ben's school, which probably means it was more contagious than the typical cold, and indeed Ben got it. I figured this was going to be tough to avoid, and sure enough, on Saturday I came down with symptoms. This was just after radio, so it didn't affect last week's show, but it did make me slower to archive it, as I was too worn down to edit it on Saturday. I eventually forced myself to edit it on Sunday, despite still feeling shitty.

Last night I seemed to improve and actually went out, only to wake up today congested.

I'm not sure I can talk for a long time. I want to discuss this Garrett/Robbi thing at the Hustler, as it's a huge stor, but not sure if I can do it. I was talking just now for about 20 minutes and it was getting difficult.

I'll let you guys know soon. This might have to wait until tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just removed a terrible troll post from drunk limitles. Also banned him from the thread.

I'm getting close to giving him a timeout again. Don't troll my threads trying to give people information.

Radio probably not happening. I have a headache now, too.

Really too bad, as I want very much to talk about the big Hustler situation, and many listeners have been messaging me that they're looking forward to this one. But I just don't feel well enough to do it at the moment. If there's improvement, I'll let you guys know.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 6 guests)

Dan Druff, Serial Fail

Load Metric
    Get at it tomorrow, big cat!

Load Metric
    (DAY 2) Garrett vs Robbi Investigation into Cheating Allegations....

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Really too bad, as I want very much to talk about the big Hustler situation, and many listeners have been messaging me that they're looking forward to this one. But I just don't feel well enough to do it at the moment. If there's improvement, I'll let you guys know.
    M

Might be a good thing, more info might have to light when you do it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Woke up today with a really bad cough. Obviously not a good thing to have for radio.

I'll see how today goes before deciding what to do tonight.

Load Metric
    Woke up today with a really bad cough. Obviously not a good thing to have for radio.

I'll see how today goes before deciding what to do tonight.

I think it’s just safe to assume no radio on 10/1 and hope maybe for Sunday but who knows. Any free Covid tests in your house courtesy of the Biden Admin. Might wanna test just to make sure it’s not back again.

Load Metric
    Orioles Hall of Famer Ripken Jr. surpassed Iron Horse with a streak of 2,632 games.

Load Metric
    I've long laughed at the stubborn colds and various maladies that routinely afflict our dear leader but kid AIDS is no joke.

Aside from getting cucked by OG COVID I historically get one cold per year that lasts 2-3 days; unpleasant but tolerable.

Now with my son in daycare, if he comes home with a runny nose I buckle the fuck up. On day 9 of feeling shitty (non-COVID) and hating everything.

If I get gout I deserve it.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still coughing every few minutes.

Chicago Joey might fire up the show again shortly. I haven't asked to come on for two reasons:

1) I've felt too sick
    2) I hadn't looked into the situation enough, and didn't want to sound like a fool

Now that I've had a little more time to look into everything, I might message him and offer to come on, and just have the mute button ready for the coughing.

If I do, I'll post out here beforehand. Don't get too excited about seeing my beautiful face, because I'll probably black screen it.

Load Metric
    Don't get too excited about seeing my beautiful face, because I'll probably black screen it.
    is OK we know you are jew

Thread Information