Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
Quote Originally Posted by turdzilla View Post
I don't know if anyone shared this.

DID SHE CHEAT? Robbi Jade Lew Poker Body Language - World Experts Reaction

I watched a decent amount of this. Their total lack of poker knowledge kind of renders it worthless imo. Case in point, they think the table is shocked at her call only because they’re taking cues from his demeanor after the hand. That’s pure silliness. Anyone beyond an absolute novice would be stunned at her call as she is calling an all in with absolute trash. Almost all his bluffs are good. A small stakes game is stunned.

They don’t grasp all her nervousness can just as easily be from getting a signal to call and knowing how it will look. The whole she’d be elated if she was cheating is idiotic. No, if you were getting a signal to call, you wouldn’t be elated. You’d know how it looks. You’d take time because you’d want to make sure you’re getting the correct signal as it would be idiotic to anyone to call there. Even if you’re good on the hand, it’s not worth it if you have the ability to cheat that game.

I’ve felt from the beginning there is only two options. She cheated being the obvious one. Or she has the skill level of someone you just taught poker to ten minutes ago, and while no one thinks she’s good, it’s almost impossible to be that bad given she has some experience. Her comment about thinking he had an ace when she just called all in with a J high would require her being the absolute worst player you’ve ever met in any live 1/2 game.

I have no idea how they cheated, but cheater or absolute retard are the only two options. I think he was cheated.
I thought that the lack of poker knowledge was the whole point.

A lie detector doesn't know if you are being tested for lying, cheating, or stealing cars, hearts, or cattle.