Thread: Is RealGrinders Poker App/ Site just a scam in progress?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Is RealGrinders Poker App/ Site just a scam in progress?

Seems whole-brain-stupid to be depositing on a real-money poker site owned and operated by ray davis , being operated and marketed out of Las Vegas NV, USA.

"fox poker 2.0 w/ jared fogle at the helm" - i actually want to run that through Dall-E see what AI makes of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Just Do Your Job"

"Discipline or Regret"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by aayjay View Post
    Seems whole-brain-stupid to be depositing on a real-money poker site owned and operated by ray davis , being operated and marketed out of Las Vegas NV, USA.

"fox poker 2.0 w/ jared fogle at the helm" - i actually want to run that through Dall-E see what AI makes of it.
    Ray was associated with Fox originally but they kinda dropped him like a hot potato after the Pedo charges. Thing is this is like Rays third go around with a poker site. He claims some other dude just shut the RG poker site down and blocked him on Social media as I recall. I dunno even whats left of RG after Terri and the others walked away from his bullshit.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aayjay View Post

Ray was associated with Fox originally but they kinda dropped him like a hot potato after the Pedo charges. Thing is this is like Rays third go around with a poker site. He claims some other dude just shut the RG poker site down and blocked him on Social media as I recall. I dunno even whats left of RG after Terri and the others walked away from his bullshit.

out of curiousity i went to look in at the forum on facebook, still many members, still many posters, and the realgrinders poker room seems active w/ depositing players.
    "Just Do Your Job"

"Discipline or Regret"

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Whatever Ray Davis is doing he is doing somewhat well apparently as he is currently in the process of building a new house. The guy went from stuck in the big house, to building a big house.

Load Metric
    Address for the site trying to hunt it down not having any luck.

Thread Information