This is a very weird story. For those not familiar MT4 and MT5 are a common software used for forex and even CFD trading around the world. It’s even used by brokers like Oanda and Forex.com/Gain Capital actually licensed by the CFTC in the USA.

Abruptly both of the IPhone apps were pulled from APPLEs App Store today. Some people use the app to trade but others use it simply to monitor their accounts while away from their PC or VPN and to close trades if they want remotely. This didn’t affect Android and the windows programs are still available for use and download. There’s been some speculation Metaquotes who owns the software has ties to a Russian company but if this was a sudden enforcement action regarding sanctions it would make no sense only for the APPLE Apps to be pulled only. If you already have the app it doesn’t seem to be an issue and I’m aware there is a work around to install an IOS app directly without using Apple App Store. This doesn’t seem to be anything related to some purchase bypass issue that’s caused apps to be pulled before including Pokersbros briefly. (I might even know how that happened with PokerBros but as Sgt Schultz from Hogans Heros used to say. I say NOTHING).

I’m doing some more research based on some other posts regarding this and will update if anybody cares.