Let's say you met a 14-year-old kid online who didn't like the rules their parents set down, and you invited them to run away from home and come live with you. Once the kid was located, you would be arrested and face serious charges.

However, what if the state of California does the exact same thing? Well, apparently that's okay.

At the moment, there are no laws granting minors the ability to get dangerous transgender treatments without parental consent. That's the good news. The bad news is that often parents are scared into signing off on it by aggressive psychologists (who falsely claim that transitioning young is the only way out of a likely suicide), or custody rights in divorce cases are affected when one parent won't go along with the child's transgender claims.

But now California has decided they will be a "sanctuary transgender minors state", where they are inviting minors to run away from home, and the state will "grant emergency custody" of these minors to itself, and then grant them the operations or hormone treatments.

It's bill SB107, and it passed a few weeks ago. Not joking. While the link I'm going to post is from a right wing Christian site, you are welcome to google the matter, and you'll see it's exactly as described:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2022...ved-kidnapping

So imagine you've got a daughter who has never before presented with gender dysphoria, and all of a sudden at age 15, she says, "I think I'm a boy, I want to cut off my breasts and get on testosterone." You tell her that many teen girls with anxiety tend to end up with body confusion disorders, and that these manifest in various harmful ways. In the '80s and '90s, it presented as anorexia/bulimia, or cutting. Presently, it shows as temporary gender dysphoria. In 85% of these cases, the feelings completely resolve by adulthood.

Your daughter, however, is irrational, and demands these treatments. Not wanting to disfigure and sterilize her for life, you refuse to get these treatments for her, and instead want her to go to therapy.

Then she gets online, and realizes that all she has to do is make a (dangerous) self-trek out to California, and the state will take custody of her, and give her what she wants. She will also end up in the very troubled foster care system, even though she's presently in a very stable family with no issues.

Bill SB107 actually authorizes this, which seems to be a tremendous violation of states' rights, among other possible legal issues. It's also completely immoral.

LOL anyone who votes Democrat at this point