Thread: Been on this site for months

Silver
    Load Metric

Been on this site for months

Gave Druff a situation. Man gave me his advice and that was that. I guess he could copy my PMs.

Onward

Banned
    Load Metric
    Go on...

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Go on...
    Nothing here. I sent Druff some not so flatteringly PMs several months ago. Since there are claims he goes out of his way to harm people, well here you go. Now, I hope he does not does this, but if he is looking to get hits there is really is nothing I can do.

My point is, I asked for advice, he gave it, and 90 days later there is no outing.

Silver
    Load Metric
    By the way, Jewdonk's site fucking sucks. I am going to post a Ric Flair thread over there before I get banned.

Friends, vote Mitt Romney

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Go on...
    Nothing here. I sent Druff some not so flatteringly PMs several months ago. Since there are claims he goes out of his way to harm people, well here you go. Now, I hope he does not does this, but if he is looking to get hits there is really is nothing I can do.

My point is, I asked for advice, he gave it, and 90 days later there is no outing.
    That's because I don't just decide to fuck with people for fun.

When people come to me with stuff in confidence, I keep their secrets. Even if I find out about unflattering things about someone else through the grapevine, I don't run out and try to taunt them with it for fun.

If you treat me with respect -- or if you at least ignore me and don't try to harass me -- I will treat you with respect.

There are plenty of people on this site who have insulted me, made fun of me, criticized me, and trolled me, and none of them have any further problems with me aside from arguing on the internet.

There are only a handful of people I don't allow on this site, and those are people who have posted my personal info or relentlessly harassed me over the years.

A certain dancing monkey is claiming that I am banning people in order to prevent criticism of me, which is a joke. There are a number of people on this site who frequently criticize me, and I have deleted none of their messages, and they still have full access here.

Bottom line is that I don't want obsessed psychos on this site who harass me and my family even when I don't mention their name for months at a time. I think that's my right as a site owner.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In fact, there isn't a single person who is banned here who hasn't posted my personal or family info at some point.

Try to name one, and you won't be able to.

Don't say jsearles because he is only restricted from posting, and even that will eventually be lifted.

Load Metric
    Don't say jsearles because he is only restricted from posting, and even that will eventually be lifted.
    Say it aint so.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    TODD IS GOD

Silver
    Load Metric
    Not trying to become some type of Roman Crusader but I have tired head. Druff has NEVER posted any sensitive information. Tyde is a good guy, but liver cancer is a bitch. Although Tyde is a great poster. China has faded so fast, like a fart in the wind.

Oh well, who cares, as Jewdonk has said, poker is dead. Fuck it, Friday night. There comes a time to re-invent yourself? Guy who founded McDonalds was 55? Right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    That's because I don't just decide to fuck with people for fun.

When people come to me with stuff in confidence, I keep their secrets. Even if I find out about unflattering things about someone else through the grapevine, I don't run out and try to taunt them with it for fun.

If you treat me with respect -- or if you at least ignore me and don't try to harass me -- I will treat you with respect.

There are plenty of people on this site who have insulted me, made fun of me, criticized me, and trolled me, and none of them have any further problems with me aside from arguing on the internet.

There are only a handful of people I don't allow on this site, and those are people who have posted my personal info or relentlessly harassed me over the years.

A certain dancing monkey is claiming that I am banning people in order to prevent criticism of me, which is a joke. There are a number of people on this site who frequently criticize me, and I have deleted none of their messages, and they still have full access here.

Bottom line is that I don't want obsessed psychos on this site who harass me and my family even when I don't mention their name for months at a time. I think that's my right as a site owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    Another song and dance post tossing out bullshit one liners like his shit doesn't stink

I would LOVE to pick this post apart piece by piece, but sadly I am not allowed to have a conversation with him and openly engage this fallacy that he is being 'harassed'

God what a crock of shit this whole drama is. More Todd 'stacking the deck' as usual, trying to give himself this tactical advantage, spreading more lies and denying the people he is accusing the simple courtesy of responding

DISCLAIMER: no lies were told and no 'personal information' was included in this post.

such a transparent tactic, I'm amazed that more people aren't calling him out on the fact he can't debate any of his adversaries or staunch critics on the same stage
    hi ripptyde

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    Another song and dance post tossing out bullshit one liners like his shit doesn't stink

I would LOVE to pick this post apart piece by piece, but sadly I am not allowed to have a conversation with him and openly engage this fallacy that he is being 'harassed'

God what a crock of shit this whole drama is. More Todd 'stacking the deck' as usual, trying to give himself this tactical advantage, spreading more lies and denying the people he is accusing the simple courtesy of responding

DISCLAIMER: no lies were told and no 'personal information' was included in this post.

such a transparent tactic, I'm amazed that more people aren't calling him out on the fact he can't debate any of his adversaries or staunch critics on the same stage
    hi ripptyde
    Please don't post anything else from Young Curacao here.

I don't want to hear from him.

TY

Load Metric
    sure no worries. shout out to the bogfather bush-patroller lurking this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

hi ripptyde
    Please don't post anything else from Young Curacao here.

I don't want to hear from him.

TY
    I know you said not to post anything that Jewdy says, but im gonna use my one time.
    Re: Another Bullshit Declaration From Todd That I'm Unable to Respond To
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bubbles
    Why not start a thread that does not mention Druff?

I want to ban you so bad I can taste it

you've been positively horrible and useless here since you regged your account.

I'm starting a thread that's timely, relevant, and necessary in light of recent events.

you are a goddamn mongoloid. Already had several PM's about your terribleness.
    Nobody talks to Bubbles like that.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I HAVE BEEN TOLD DAN DRUFF STEALS PEOPLE'S LIVES AND ADVERTISES THEM. FALSE

I TOLD DAN DRUFF EMBARASSINGS THINGS. FALSE/TRUE

I LIKE JEWDONK 1000% TIMES BETTER THAN DRUFF. AND I AM SERIOUS, I DO BELIEVE DRUFF WAS BORN WITH A VERY MILD FORM OF AUTISM WHICH REQUIRES A DRIVER TO DEILINEATE STOP SIGNS. FALSE

LONG LIVE PAT SWAYZE. TRUE

Load Metric
    I think we all know what's going on here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    I HAVE BEEN TOLD DAN DRUFF STEALS PEOPLE'S LIVES AND ADVERTISES THEM. FALSE

I TOLD DAN DRUFF EMBARASSINGS THINGS. FALSE/TRUE

I LIKE JEWDONK 1000% TIMES BETTER THAN DRUFF. AND I AM SERIOUS, I DO BELIEVE DRUFF WAS BORN WITH A VERY MILD FORM OF AUTISM WHICH REQUIRES A DRIVER TO DEILINEATE STOP SIGNS. FALSE

LONG LIVE PAT SWAYZE. TRUE
    Name:  banner2_250x250.gif
Views: 546
Size:  30.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bottomset always adds a surreal quality to any forum he visits.

Thread Information