Thread: THE NFL 2022 Season Discussion & Picks Thread.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bronze
    Load Metric

THE NFL 2022 Season Discussion & Picks Thread.

Someone had to do it.

So, Anyhow, regarding tonight's season opener BUF at LAR I have not spent much time yet on NFL so I don't have much in the way of strong opinions on this game. Have no real money on the game yet, only bets are freeplay/promos/etc. Will be watching for in-game opportunities though. I like Nitrogen because they let you parlay in games, betonline doesn't.

The spread has climbed to -2.5 , Bills are maybe the best team, and Stafford has an elbow injury. The total has also climbed three points to 52.5.

The Bills won five of their last six games. They lost to the Chiefs 42-36 in OT as 2.5-point road dogs in the divisional round of the playoffs, and the Rams obviously won the SuperBowl.

If I had to pick Id say LAR by a field goal 21-24 or 31-28 or something. Probably would take the points on LAR at home, if I had to bet on this game I think a wong teaser has value here, pick another team or 2 and tease them through the 3 & the 6 for some +ev.

There are some promos in AZ if you can get to the border from LV. Laughlin is great for this! (Random sidenote, I really enjoy the poker room at Laughlin because it has windows, call me crazy but I really enjoy staring out the window while I wait on poker hands to finish.)

Back on topic, I don't really have much opinion on the under/over, 52.5 or whatever it landed on is pretty high, could easily be hit if LAR offense is on fire, but if they aren't will the BUF offense make up for it? BUF defense is crazy good. Before losing to KC last year BUF scored 27+ points and averaged more than 33. Would be typical NFL LOL if it easily hits Thurs and then bunch of low score games on Sun, gambling gods or whatever.

Action Networks, big free pick is LAR first half +1 , That might be a free pick from a square source but I like it more than I hate it.

Here are some other wagers I think are worth looking at, If I get a chance or see something else I will add more:

Bills Player Prop: Josh Allen OVER 39.5 Rushing Yards (-130)
    Rams Player Prop: Matthew Stafford OVER .5 Interceptions (-130)

Sorry this came out so late, wasn't planning on this just got bored. I plan to update this w/ at least 1 game a week breakdown. Lets go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Just Do Your Job"

"Discipline or Regret"

Thread Information