Thread: Nevada GOP candidate listed as director of properties on “Rubmaps”

Load Metric

Nevada GOP candidate listed as director of properties on “Rubmaps”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mas...didates-family

Seems a reach but everything is open season in politics.

“ A House GOP candidate listed herself as executive director of a commercial real estate company that leases property to two massage parlors in the Las Vegas area which appear on a website promoting illicit sexual services, according to documents reviewed by Fox News Digital.

April Becker, the Republican nominee to represent Nevada's Third Congressional District in the House, is listed on documents filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) in June 2022 as the executive director of Becker Enterprises, a property management and development company founded by her husband's family that operates several local shopping centers.

One of the properties, which is listed by Becker Enterprises as commercial real estate on its website, is the Spring Valley Market Place, located on South Rainbow Boulevard. A longtime tenant there is the Healing Lifestyles Massage Center, which is featured on RubMaps — a subscription website where users can publish unverified ratings and reviews for massage parlors, particularly those that allegedly offer sexual services on-site.“

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

“ A House GOP candidate listed herself as executive director of a commercial real estate company that leases property to two massage parlors in the Las Vegas area which appear on a website promoting illicit sexual services, according to documents reviewed by Fox News Digital.

April Becker, the Republican nominee to represent Nevada's Third Congressional District in the House, is listed on documents filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) in June 2022 as the executive director of Becker Enterprises, a property management and development company founded by her husband's family that operates several local shopping centers.

One of the properties, which is listed by Becker Enterprises as commercial real estate on its website, is the Spring Valley Market Place, located on South Rainbow Boulevard. A longtime tenant there is the Healing Lifestyles Massage Center, which is featured on RubMaps — a subscription website where users can publish unverified ratings and reviews for massage parlors, particularly those that allegedly offer sexual services on-site.“
    Realistically she’s a figurehead listed as such to get preferential treatment for SBA via minority and women owned businesses and probably doesn’t have a clue two of the leases are for rub and tug joints.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

A business offers a valuable service, what's the problem. I didn't know rubmaps existed hahah.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah Spring Valley area of Vegas is known for being home to TONS of those Asian jerk shops.

I lived in Spring Valley for several years, though honestly none of that stuff ever interested me.

Anyone who owns or manages a mini-mall over there is very aware of what really goes on at these "massage" or "foot reflexology" places. I'm guessing that the company didn't give a shit, and was happy to rent them out, figuring that they wouldn't be liable if the places ever got busted. I do wonder what the other tenant businesses think of this, though. I wouldn't like it if I had a business there and perverts were constantly milling about, on the way to the jerk shop next door.

In the late 2000s, my then-girlfriend tried an experiment. We happened to be in a mini mall with a known jerk shop in Spring Valley, and she wanted to see if they would let her in. She attempted to ring the bell several times, and nobody answered. Obviously they assumed she was just a woman who wanted a real massage, and they weren't interested in providing that! Had they answered, she wasn't actually going to go in, but we wanted to see if they'd even respond to the bell ring. They obviously had a camera on her and did not respond. I made sure to stand back so they couldn't see me.

More local to where I am currently (not Vegas), I read a hilarious story posted by a clueless middle-aged mom who bought her early-20s daughter a "massage certificate" for her birthday. Then when the daughter went down there, they didn't want to let her redeem it, and kept insisting the girl just get her money back. The mom posted on a message board and was truly perplexed by the whole thing. I responded that it was obvious from the look of the place (and its telltale late night hours) that it's a jerk shop, and they don't serve women for that reason. I had been to that mini-mall many times and knew exactly what that place had to be.

Thread Information