Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canadian serial killers on the loose again, this time having stabbed 25 people, 10 dead

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Les when are we getting some new Trailer Park Boys?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Todd, I must respectfully challenge your title here. These are spree killers, not serial killers. I don't think you could successfully argue that there was a cooling off period with these two Indians.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CJEN View Post
    Todd, I must respectfully challenge your title here. These are spree killers, not serial killers. I don't think you could successfully argue that there was a cooling off period with these two Indians.
    I think of spree killing as one act, like someone going into a business and just firing indiscriminately.

These guys methodically went from place to place.

However while there was no real period in between, I guess this was kind of in the middle between a spree and serial killing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

This one remaining (on the loose) brother sounds like a Saint, don't he?

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...g-rampage.html

Also, shout out to the Manitoba parole board...
    And the board ultimately ruled in his favour, despite the grim history recounted in the 10-page document and the conclusions that he posed high risks on a Spousal Assault Risk Assessment and a Violence Risk Appraisal Guide.

“The Board recognizes that you have a significant journey to make to change your lifestyle and attitudes to live a prosocial life,” the report stated. “The Board is satisfied that your risk is manageable in the community if you life with your (redacted), maintain sobriety and employment and continue with developing supports, including getting therapy.”

I would say "LOL Canada" but the same thing happens in the US.

These parole boards are full of shitlibs who try to find every excuse to grant dangerous criminals a second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth chance. As the article notes, the guy had a 16-year history of repeated violent incidents, all the way up until he was most recently incarcerated. LOL at thinking that this dude had reformed in a few years and is suddenly a different guy.

Of note is the fact that he beat a friend badly into agreeing to help him rob a liquor store, when the friend apparently initially objected. I do wonder if the brother was coerced the same way, and then he killed him when he wouldn't go along with it anymore.

The left has a fundamental flaw in the way they approach crime and punishment, obsessing over rehabilitation and not focusing enough upon the crimes already committed. This leads to a nonstop effort to "reform" criminals who will never change, and to find every BS reason to declare them cured of their previous sociopathic behavior, letting them back out to commit more crime. The damage they have already caused is never considered important -- only what they hope the future will be for these people. In fact, many shitlibs do not even believe in using the penal system for punishment, but instead believe it's only for rehabilitation. That's a huge slap in the face to all victims of violent crime.
    You need to look up “Gladue reports”. That’s the reason this guy got out.

Then again the reason he got in was the systemic abuse and horrible living conditions on these reserves. The general public is fine with this as long as the people stay there and kill there own kind

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  Can.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  219.4 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    They just arrested Myles Sanderson in Saskatchewan after a carjacking by knife. And I was starting to think he offed himself....I suspect he had help hiding out in Regina. Either that or he murdered someone else and stayed at their place.

59 previous convictions. Canada is a joke. It's a country where it's truly hard to get a real "life sentence". You have to be designated as a "Dangerous Offender" to get over 25 years. You have to really be the worst of the worst (Bernardo is a DO). A major difference between Canada and the United States is that the US actually imposes serious sentences for serious crimes. Of course, capital punishment exists in some states and doesn't exist at all in Canada.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Now he's dead too. This is a very bizarre story.

Load Metric
    went into "medical distress" after being captured.

Thanks for offing him boys.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We had one like this in the 1990s in my local area.

Some freak in a ninja suit busted in to a convention of police officers in a hotel, and demanded money. Everyone was in plainclothes, and the guy didn't realize he was busting in on police.

Believing this to be some kind of gimmick of the convention, two police officers there approached the guy, and were shot dead.

Shortly after that, he was brought down to the ground and arrested. Somehow by the time the media got there to cover it, they reported that he "died while in custody", but clear details were never provided of how that happened. He wasn't shot. Somehow he was just strangled. Nobody asked any questions, and everyone moved on.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Somehow by the time the media got there to cover it, they reported that he "died while in custody", but clear details were never provided of how that happened. He wasn't shot. Somehow he was just strangled. Nobody asked any questions, and everyone moved on.

If the RCMP can arrest Justin Bourque (look it up if you have to) without incident there's no way they killed a guy who targeted exactly zero cops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

And the board ultimately ruled in his favour, despite the grim history recounted in the 10-page document and the conclusions that he posed high risks on a Spousal Assault Risk Assessment and a Violence Risk Appraisal Guide.

“The Board recognizes that you have a significant journey to make to change your lifestyle and attitudes to live a prosocial life,” the report stated. “The Board is satisfied that your risk is manageable in the community if you life with your (redacted), maintain sobriety and employment and continue with developing supports, including getting therapy.”

I would say "LOL Canada" but the same thing happens in the US.

These parole boards are full of shitlibs who try to find every excuse to grant dangerous criminals a second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth chance. As the article notes, the guy had a 16-year history of repeated violent incidents, all the way up until he was most recently incarcerated. LOL at thinking that this dude had reformed in a few years and is suddenly a different guy.

Of note is the fact that he beat a friend badly into agreeing to help him rob a liquor store, when the friend apparently initially objected. I do wonder if the brother was coerced the same way, and then he killed him when he wouldn't go along with it anymore.

The left has a fundamental flaw in the way they approach crime and punishment, obsessing over rehabilitation and not focusing enough upon the crimes already committed. This leads to a nonstop effort to "reform" criminals who will never change, and to find every BS reason to declare them cured of their previous sociopathic behavior, letting them back out to commit more crime. The damage they have already caused is never considered important -- only what they hope the future will be for these people. In fact, many shitlibs do not even believe in using the penal system for punishment, but instead believe it's only for rehabilitation. That's a huge slap in the face to all victims of violent crime.
    You need to look up “Gladue reports”. That’s the reason this guy got out.

Then again the reason he got in was the systemic abuse and horrible living conditions on these reserves. The general public is fine with this as long as the people stay there and kill there own kind
    Not necessarily. The drugs and alcoholism starts way early on the rez even here the USA. My wife has several Native clients at the locked pysch facility she works at (ages 10-17). My adopted nephew was from the Apache tribe born with fetal alcohol syndrome and still has some impulse control issues. Bio mom was 14 at the time and had already had 2 other kids. The rules are sadly different there. Wife went to church last night had some missionaries who work on the Rez in NE AZ. He started drinking at 9 yrs old until he got clean and got religious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CJEN View Post
    Now he's dead too. This is a very bizarre story.
    In before JT demands massive internal investigation into systemic police brutality of the RCMP clearly.

Clearly I’m joking sorta. JT is such a cuck he probably would do it though.

Thread Information