Thread: Phil Helmuthm vows "No More Short Stacks" claims he will buyin 300K+ from now on..

Bronze
    Load Metric

Phil Helmuthm vows "No More Short Stacks" claims he will buyin 300K+ from now on..

"Just Do Your Job"

"Discipline or Regret"

Load Metric

Comments

The Boz: Damn, I actually agree with Sona.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I mean who really gives a crap if Hellmuth buys in short or deep its his choice playing cash and players have a reason to do it. I mean when Mikki did it on Hustler a few times it was assumed there were legit bankroll issues. Nobody would ever believe or think Hellmuth has a bankroll issue limiting his ability to buy in for whatever he wants. If anything hes making it harder on himself to play short against super deep stacks at the table because he leaves himself open to having the screws put to him leaving his decisions polarized to fold or shove to a decent raise over top of him. Thats his choice to do so.

Load Metric
    Phil’s LATB week was a total dud. It brought in crumbs for viewership. It wasn’t until Friday when Garrett was on the stream that they reached 3 or 4 K concurrent viewers. Phil took the money to play there & did what Phil does.

LATB has a lot of other problems why viewership is so low. I mean, they still are short handed on Friday with Garrett & Helmuth in the line-up. I think brands are starting to see his value has diminished. He is realizing that as well. At least I think so, self awareness has never been his strong suit.

As for the short buy in, poker Twitter will make a big deal about it. But it’s par for the course and has always been his MO in these streamed games. He wants to risk as little as possible. Take the appearance money and run.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    1. Phil Hellmuth
    2. Phil Gordon
    3. Phil Laak
    4. Dan "Todd Witteles" Druff
    5. Phil Ivey

Load Metric
    poker is gay af

Comments

ftpjesus: Jason Sommerville Rep

Thread Information