Thread: SwCpoker not looking so hot in 2022, going into 2023 i speculate, its history to the likes of others.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Smile SwCpoker not looking so hot in 2022, going into 2023 i speculate, its history to the likes of others.

It must be known, that i was once the absolute most loyal player and defender of swc... for over 8 years of my life. this pains me to say, in a great measurement. Somewhere mid game i became somewhat of an insider, with an ear in the circle.
    i "played" many "wanna be" rolls there. Let me be very clear i was never anything more than a player, that helped in any and all areas that i was able and ALLOWED to, in player capacity. Additional note of clarity, i was never anything more, i was never paid nor did i expect to be, or want to be, as this is not an area of which i felt comfortable as i am fully doxed on all levels.
    I was simply a friend, and that's all i ever wanted to be. i will continue this, i think tomorrow. I know most of you including druff dislike swc, very much. Druff i hope you understand what i was doing there, and hope not to of offended you my friend. please #ANYONE who has any thoughts at all, i would be happy if you chime in at any point now or in the future. I have had break ups , in fact most hurt less than this. This is not easy for me to do. i encourage you check twitter. (@ChampComposure) Scroll down a down a few post, you will see the war i have began to start, but not sure i want to waste my energy or take it this far. i am on two separate ethical stand points here, i feel obligated. Please, bear in mind this isn't that crazy..... its no ub story etc. its my pleasure to officially introduce myself to the community.

Thanks for having me on dan.

-xG
    Last edited by xGoodfella; 08-22-2022 at 11:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by xGoodfella View Post
    It must be known, that i was once the absolute most loyal player and defender of swc... for over 8 years of my life. this pains me to say, in a great measurement. Somewhere mid game i became somewhat of an insider, with an ear in the circle.
    i "played" many "wanna be" rolls there. Let me be very clear i was never anything more than a player, that helped in any and all areas that i was able and ALLOWED to, in player capacity. Additional note of clarity, i was never anything more, i was never paid nor did i expect to be, or want to be, as this is not an area of which i felt comfortable as i am fully doxed on all levels.
    I was simply a friend, and that's all i ever wanted to be. i will continue this, i think tomorrow. I know most of you including druff dislike swc, very much. Druff i hope you understand what i was doing there, and hope not to of offended you my friend. please #ANYONE who has any thoughts at all, i would be happy if you chime in at any point now or in the future. I have had break ups , in fact most hurt less than this. This is not easy for me to do. i encourage you check twitter. (@ChampComposure) Scroll down a down a few post, you will see the war i have began to start, but not sure i want to waste my energy or take it this far. i am on two separate ethical stand points here, i feel obligated. Please, bear in mind this isn't that crazy..... its no ub story etc. its my pleasure to officially introduce myself to the community.

Thanks for having me on dan.

-xG
    Was a little hard to follow but get the gist. Also is it my imagination that the subreddit for SwC is dead with nothing posted for a year. Also when was it sold again, I know technically there were new owners but I also thought they weee rhe guys who were working with Micon previous was it sold again?? I know Micon officially divested after the legal actions in NV but with it moving offshore I assumed he was still somewhat involved with it since he’s in Antigua.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I personally don't think micons been involved for some years, but the more i think about his silence, it seems more likely. So the last time (before this time) SwC was sold, there was some original employee's from the original, at least 2. This swc is not SwC, they bought A company. I don't think any of these guys (3 i speculate) have any even loosely claimable linage to what was.

Yeah tbh, twitter sucks with/for that. Also i wasn't that clear and that was/is deliberate. Two reasons. 1. if i escalate, step by step. There is a better chance of me finding either a common ground, or someone gets on the horn w/ me and explains away all the shit i THINK i know. Then i can retract my claims. 2. there is some shit i will never be able to go into. The reason for this is to protect the players. So that when they hnr, i can dox the fuck out of this goofy as punk.

btw when i say i think i know... 99% positive. why? bc the only shot that i'm wrong is they planted this guy for me to find. Why is there only a 1% chance they were able to plant? Their competence level, that has become grossly apparently lacking. Rip SwC. i cant believe they didn't tell anyone they sold. The integrity was so high before that they told everyone, twice, when they had everything to loose by doing that, and nothing to gain.
    Last edited by xGoodfella; 08-25-2022 at 12:48 AM.

Thread Information