Thread: SwCpoker not looking so hot in 2022, going into 2023 i speculate, its history to the likes of others.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Smile SwCpoker not looking so hot in 2022, going into 2023 i speculate, its history to the likes of others.

It must be known, that i was once the absolute most loyal player and defender of swc... for over 8 years of my life. this pains me to say, in a great measurement. Somewhere mid game i became somewhat of an insider, with an ear in the circle.
    i "played" many "wanna be" rolls there. Let me be very clear i was never anything more than a player, that helped in any and all areas that i was able and ALLOWED to, in player capacity. Additional note of clarity, i was never anything more, i was never paid nor did i expect to be, or want to be, as this is not an area of which i felt comfortable as i am fully doxed on all levels.
    I was simply a friend, and that's all i ever wanted to be. i will continue this, i think tomorrow. I know most of you including druff dislike swc, very much. Druff i hope you understand what i was doing there, and hope not to of offended you my friend. please #ANYONE who has any thoughts at all, i would be happy if you chime in at any point now or in the future. I have had break ups , in fact most hurt less than this. This is not easy for me to do. i encourage you check twitter. (@ChampComposure) Scroll down a down a few post, you will see the war i have began to start, but not sure i want to waste my energy or take it this far. i am on two separate ethical stand points here, i feel obligated. Please, bear in mind this isn't that crazy..... its no ub story etc. its my pleasure to officially introduce myself to the community.

Thanks for having me on dan.

-xG
    Last edited by xGoodfella; 08-22-2022 at 11:27 PM.

Thread Information