Thread: Alberta

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Alberta

Load Metric
    good tune, my home province. I met Neil Young when I was a young lad. My best friends old man was in the squires with him as youngsters and when Neil Young would come to town he would hangout at my buddies place and jam with his dad. At the time I didnt give a shit, but looking back it was pretty cool. They would come in, say hello then lock the studio door and hangout there all night drinking beer and smoking something that really smelled shitty to me. When they would come out for a piss break they would act really weird, obviously they were high as fuck but back then I had no clue about that kind of shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    good tune, my home province. I met Neil Young when I was a young lad. My best friends old man was in the squires with him as youngsters and when Neil Young would come to town he would hangout at my buddies place and jam with his dad. At the time I didnt give a shit, but looking back it was pretty cool. They would come in, say hello then lock the studio door and hangout there all night drinking beer and smoking something that really smelled shitty to me. When they would come out for a piss break they would act really weird, obviously they were high as fuck but back then I had no clue about that kind of shit.
    show us on the doll where neil young touched you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Neil Young is God and maybe a bit more than that in Canada.

Load Metric
    If you are at all interested in Neil Young, this book is really an amazing read:

Load Metric
    It will be a long fucking winter without hockey. At least you have the drink to kill yourself slowly with.

Load Metric
    Very pretty part of Canada. I have some family in Alberta outside of Calgary. (My grandparents on my mothers side both Canadian themselves were in Calgary in 88 for the Olympics, they could watch the ski jumpers from my Great Uncles Front porch)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    It will be a long fucking winter without hockey. At least you have the drink to kill yourself slowly with.
    Dude their will be plenty of Hockey maybe not Flames hockey but Calgary has one of the top Jr Hockey teams in Canada in the Hitmen (named after Brett Hart the former Professional Wrestler) among other minor league hockey. One thing Canada has plenty of is Hockey its like Baseball in the US.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Hockey by December.

Load Metric
    No hockey for a long time - the owners want the manies BACK and the players are saying fuck you. But the players will cave eventually ... where can they go to play - Russia? Everyone that goes there is glad to be out of there and will never go back - except Yashin. Even Jagr came back.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Loved Alberta when I was there (Edmonton/Calgary/Kannanaskis), but fell IN LOVE with Vancouver my only time there.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    show us on the doll where neil young touched you
    LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Loved Alberta when I was there (Edmonton/Calgary/Kannanaskis), but fell IN LOVE with Vancouver my only time there.

Jasper, lake Louise and Banf are some of the best places I have ever been to, and yesss Vancouver is the very BEST.

Northern Saskatchewan is pretty awesome if you like wilderness and fishing.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    vn but i'll stick with SoFla
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Rollo Tomasi; 09-15-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    someone take the baton. I have to stop now. Lessssssss go.

God take the wheel!

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/se...59&pp=&page=11

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    HOLY Fuck, had to check things out to see if I was still alive

thas wat i call spam btw

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: #albertaclipper

Thread Information