Thread: Assassination attempt on Alexander Dugin

Load Metric

Assassination attempt on Alexander Dugin

They didn’t get him but did kill his daughter.

Lots of speculation on who is responsible. Big brains going with Putin himself but let’s be real…fucking Mossad.

Comments

JoeD: If it was Mossad he'd be dead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Lots of speculation on who is responsible. Big brains going with Putin himself but let’s be real…fucking Mossad.
    At what point should we care?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

CNN likely won’t cover it much so you shouldn’t have to worry about it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    h

Have fun with it but realize shady shit is ongoing including an invasion of a sovereign state by our Russian friends.

You mention the Mossad. I for one welcome all efforts aimed against muh Russia going forward.

Also, the people of Russia are just fine so we must focus our attention on the select number who hold power. How is it a small group holds power over a large population? Rhetorical of course but we must always bear in mind the serious evil employed in other parts of the world.

So, any light hearted remarks aimed at Putin et al
    are very offensive. Surprised I even have to mention this on a U.S. based forum
    Last edited by limitles; 08-20-2022 at 06:05 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

That's interesting, did Dugan criticize the war? If not probably Mossad. I 've been looking for evidence of a real rift between Israel and Putin. It's hard to tell what's true and false with Israel and Putin but a couple days ago.
    Headline
    Putin ‘snubs’ Israel? Russia bonds with Palestine, offers military cooperation

Military cooperation with Palestine. The Mossad may have sent a message, heck they'll start a world war over that shit.
    Ntm car bomb is a Mossad specialty but there's so many armaments moving it could be anyone.
    Looking up Putin and Palestine I was shocked to see how sympathetic he was to the Palestinian cause.
    Putin's always trying to suggest tolerance, dialog and peace, laughable man. That's just dumb shit the white countries chant all day
    while they get over ran with third worlders.
    That's not their policy.

Load Metric
    some oligarch's kid came home in a bag, this was pretty much inevitable.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    h

Have fun with it but realize shady shit is ongoing including an invasion of a sovereign state by our Russian friends.

You mention the Mossad. I for one welcome all efforts aimed against muh Russia going forward.

Also, the people of Russia are just fine so we must focus our attention on the select number who hold power. How is it a small group holds power over a large population? Rhetorical of course but we must always bear in mind the serious evil employed in other parts of the world.

So, any light hearted remarks aimed at Putin et al
    are very offensive. Surprised I even have to mention this on a U.S. based forum
    Come on dude, I've debunked this claim many times. Putin had no choice.

Invasion of a sovereign state by our Russian friends.
    Can be added to
    Babies in incubators thrown on the ground
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Sadaams WMD's
    Nigerian Yellowcake
    Anthrax vials
    Bin Ladens caves
    Iran's nuclear program
    and a million other lies.
    Even bigger whoppers the further you go back.

When it comes to starting wars,
    WE ARE THE LIARS
    Every MSM source, retired general on the MSM, elected representative or appointed representative have a strong financial and or ideological
    interest in more war and it's the very last thing the citizens want or need so they lie.
    For some reason Tucker Carlson has gone rogue but other than that everyone else is totally full of shit.

Nice bait fag.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Is Dugin really an oligarch? I always looked at him as some kind of Russian cultural icon.

Load Metric
    Is Dugin really an oligarch? I always looked at him as some kind of Russian cultural icon.

no i was just speaking in terms of attribution; some oligarchs kid dies so that oligarch decides to get some payback on dugin.

but ive been looking at some opinions from more educated voices and one of the craziest theories is actually starting to get legs; dugin killed his own daughter.

dugin is literally a death tripping mystic. he has advocated, clearly and eloquently, for *elites to sacrifice their children to gain the favor of the gods*.

http://arcto.ru/article/1655

thats him, praising the ancient practice.

and in case anyone thinks that was just him spouting off while drunk or something, here he is again, in 2020, advocating for the ancient practice of grooming children for sacrifice to earn the favor of the gods during difficult times;

https://knife.media/reptile-angels/

that said, its russia, so it could have been literally anyone;

FSB tried to kill him so they can justify expanding war efforts.

FSB tried to kill him so they can justify pursuing exit strategies.

Far-right tried to kill him because he was going too far / not going far enough / was too involved in politics / was not involved enough in politics / etc.

the one thing everyone seems reasonably convinced of is that Ukrainians were not involved. so expect moscow to start immediately claiming Ukrainian commandos have infected the fabric of their society and must be rooted out through absolute and total violence.

its also worth noting that dugin is actually not exactly a hands-on type of guy in terms of the corridors of power in moscow. hes basically just some weird dude who advocated for this kind of medieval / mystical / neo-orthodox-christian / borderline pagan approach to restructuring the fabric of europe. and pretty much all the major arcana power players around putin have kinda built their own weird agendas around dugin's various musings, but are united in their use of them to justify this period of violent expansion of russian influence.

i guess my point being here that none of them are so fond of dugin that they would hesitate to blow him or his daughter up in the most secure, affluent suburb of moscow simply to 'send a message'.

Comments

devidee: TLDR; fucking Mossad

Sanlmar: I can always make another just like you. Old school parenting

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I don't give a fuck about Alexander Dugin.

Why no serious attempts to kill Putin?

American snipers could kill him from a mile away and their isn't anyone worse to replace Putin.

Gold
    Load Metric

The State Dept. had Dugin and his daughter sanctioned in 2015, they accused him of violating the territorial integrity of Ukraine and his daughter wrote some article they didn't like.

No the US isn't provocative, lol.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

The State Dept. had Dugin and his daughter sanctioned in 2015, they accused him of violating the territorial integrity of Ukraine and his daughter wrote some article they didn't like.

No the US isn't provocative, lol.
    2015 predates the US Department of Homeland Security's "Ministry of Truth" (Disinformation Governance Board)

Oh, wait. Maybe that’s just for US citizens. I’m confused. nvm. I gotta admit I never read 1984.

Name:  EC66255F-2EA1-453B-A211-D74FBC1394C5.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  72.5 KB

They are watching you kid.

Load Metric
    Dugin is a nobody. You can ignore anyone who calls him "Putin's Brain." It's kremlinologist bollocks

Load Metric
    the hot goss is that alex just had a 'heart attack'.

guess someone got tired of waiting for him to wander by an open window.

occams razor here points towards an impending russian withdrawal from ukraine and holding a bunch of the fuckups who thought this was a great idea accountable i guess.

Comments

devidee: LOL.

Load Metric
    the one thing everyone seems reasonably convinced of is that Ukrainians were not involved. so expect moscow to start immediately claiming Ukrainian commandos have infected the fabric of their society and must be rooted out through absolute and total violence.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 5.10.36 PM.png
Views: 224
Size:  958.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Dugin is a nobody. You can ignore anyone who calls him "Putin's Brain." It's kremlinologist bollocks
    The Ukrainians claim Dugin is Putin’s brain, etc.

According to them he orchestrated the invasion all by himself.

Load Metric
    https://www.newsweek.com/alexander-d...deputy-1735497

"Putin will be deposed and destroyed by us!" the group's manifesto states.

i mean the only sane thing to do here is to root out all the conspirators and send them directly to the wall, comrades.

Comments

devidee: I bet they deny Putin was legitimately elected too!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    another day at the office for the CIA

Load Metric

More like internal political underlings who Putin would never suspect. Putin and his close inner circle have got some enemies they don’t know about much like Hitler did during WWII and I suspect that lost is growing with the fiasco in Ukraine.

Thread Information