Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention fat cheapskates: Can you eat this in 30 minutes in order to get it free?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the way, I wouldn't be able to do this for the simple reason that I hate cheeseburgers. I only eat plain burgers, so any stuff on the burger would be a no-go for me. My only chance at finishing a meal like this would be if I liked the taste of everything.

If you took away the cheese and the lettuce/tomato/sauce/whatever, I might be able to do it, but I'd feel really sick afterwards, so no chance I'd do it just for a free meal and a t-shirt. I would consider it if it were some kind of large prop bet, but again only if I was able to leave off the stuff I didn't like. There's no chance I could eat a lot of food I found unappetizing.

How can you not like cheeseburgers? That's extremely un-American. Almost grounds for deportation.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But he loves corndogs. So he gets a pass.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    By the way, I wouldn't be able to do this for the simple reason that I hate cheeseburgers. I only eat plain burgers, so any stuff on the burger would be a no-go for me. My only chance at finishing a meal like this would be if I liked the taste of everything.

If you took away the cheese and the lettuce/tomato/sauce/whatever, I might be able to do it, but I'd feel really sick afterwards, so no chance I'd do it just for a free meal and a t-shirt. I would consider it if it were some kind of large prop bet, but again only if I was able to leave off the stuff I didn't like. There's no chance I could eat a lot of food I found unappetizing.

How can you not like cheeseburgers? That's extremely un-American. Almost grounds for deportation.
    A dry hamburger?

Does Druff get upset if his vegetables touch the potatoes on his plate?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    This is from nearly two years ago, probably from around the time the Luxor's Public House burger challenge first started. Spoiler: she says (at that time) it has never been done before and she...does it! Pretty gross, I skipped to the end. Her buddy does it too.

I also found it gross watching her stuffing her face and licking her fingers constantly, and fast forwarded as well.

I saw this before I posted the thread, but didn't include the video because I couldn't find proof she actually finished it. She doesn't show the t-shirt or the money taken off the bill, right?

I don't trust anything from a YouTube "influencer" unless I see pretty convincing proof.
    Professional Youtube challenge eaters can earn a significant income based on their popularity. This popularity requires authenticity.
    All you see from these food gods is legit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The people that do this stuff go through very significant physiological changes to their stomach etc. It is actually quite disgusting but to each his own I suppose.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

A dry hamburger?

Not dry. I put a lot of ketchup on it.

Ben likes it similar, except with pickles and a little ketchup.

Cheeseburgers never appealed to me.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: (red) talking shit about cheeseburgers

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Randy Santel and Katina Eats Kilos could do it. Randy is fond of showing off his sweet t Shirts. He videos his challenges. 1000+ wins

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

A dry hamburger?

Jesus wept, you sure are an odd duck Todd.

Load Metric

fucking republicans, man

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Jesus wept, you sure are an odd duck Todd.
    I've been vegetarian for more than a decade but looking back at all the ookouts, restaurant burgers etc. I'm honestly not aure I ever had a plain hamburger in my life.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

The Luxor has the "Do It In Public Challenge", where you have to eat 4 double cheeseburgers, a basket of "loaded" fries, and drink a 22 ounce shake in 30 minutes.

If you do, you get it free, and you get some T-shirt commemorating your willingness to risk your long term health to get a free meal and a t-shirt.

They don't state how large the patties are. but I'm guessing they are 1/2 pound, making it 4 pounds of meat, plus a ton of cheese and bread, plus the fries and shake.

But of course, there's a catch. It's 79 fucking dollars. So if you fail, you'll be out $79 plus tax plus tip just to overstuff yourself with burgers.

I don't know if anyone has successfully done this in the 30 minutes allotted. Some YouTube videos exist of this being eaten, but they don't show proof they really finished it all.

You guys have seen me eat on Live at the Bike. Do you think I could do this?
    Are you aware that competitive eaters tend to be thin, not overweight? Because if they were overweight, the fat in their abdomen would restrict how much their stomach can expand as they stuff food into it.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    shut the fuck up mumbles.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shut the fuck up mumbles.
    You’re just jealous that your body type doesn’t allow you to be a competitive eater.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

The Luxor has the "Do It In Public Challenge", where you have to eat 4 double cheeseburgers, a basket of "loaded" fries, and drink a 22 ounce shake in 30 minutes.

If you do, you get it free, and you get some T-shirt commemorating your willingness to risk your long term health to get a free meal and a t-shirt.

They don't state how large the patties are. but I'm guessing they are 1/2 pound, making it 4 pounds of meat, plus a ton of cheese and bread, plus the fries and shake.

But of course, there's a catch. It's 79 fucking dollars. So if you fail, you'll be out $79 plus tax plus tip just to overstuff yourself with burgers.

I don't know if anyone has successfully done this in the 30 minutes allotted. Some YouTube videos exist of this being eaten, but they don't show proof they really finished it all.

You guys have seen me eat on Live at the Bike. Do you think I could do this?
    I know I couldn’t. I’m too fat. No room for my stomach to expand. But this Brit competitive eater DESTROYED a similar sized meal in less than 20 minutes. And one of the patrons at the pub didn’t think he could do it because he wasn’t fat.

Load Metric
    And you don’t have to be tall to be a competitive eater. Case in point, this chick.

Load Metric
    That competitive eating chick again. This time taking on one of Druff’s onetime favorite snack foods. But should probably give an LPR relapse trigger warning.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I took the Mooie Challenge! The Mooie Challenge is a huge bowl filled with 16 scoops of ice cream, 4 cupcakes, 3 cookies, and a fudge covered banana!" If you eat it all, you will get your picture put in the Mooie hall of fame, and a free T-Shirt!" The Mooie Challenge is $35.00, but it is free if you actually finish EVERY bite. " I took the challenge and failed. I was actually smiling when I took my ,"I failed the Mooie Challenge!" Photo! LMAO! 😀

Mooie's has gone out of business. Shame as the ice cream and other treats were good...

Comments

Sheesfaced: Karan Nathan brings the hits

The Boz: I

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    This is from nearly two years ago, probably from around the time the Luxor's Public House burger challenge first started. Spoiler: she says (at that time) it has never been done before and she...does it! Pretty gross, I skipped to the end. Her buddy does it too.

Pretty impressive eating for a medium sized woman. Disgusting too. But I couldn't look away...
    The guy who did the challenge with her demolished a burger meal that was more than twice as large in under 30 minutes.

Load Metric
    I ate a triple baconater from Wendys about 1/3 of burgers in pictures no easy feat, along with frenchfries

Load Metric

Thread Information