Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attention fat cheapskates: Can you eat this in 30 minutes in order to get it free?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Private Parts was the first film I ever saw in the theater where it was just me and the person who came with me. I took my then-girlfriend to a weekday afternoon broadcast of the movie (I'm forgetting why I wasn't working that day), and there were zero point zero other people in the theater.

The film "21" (2008) was the only movie where I was absolutely alone in the theater. I went myself to go see it on a weekday evening, and there was nobody else there. That was even stranger. I felt like I was in some weird dream where the world around me had no people. Once I saw how shitty "21" was, I understood why nobody else was there. Actually, to be fair, the first half of "21" was decent, but the second half was absolutely awful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I also found it gross watching her stuffing her face and licking her fingers constantly, and fast forwarded as well.

I saw this before I posted the thread, but didn't include the video because I couldn't find proof she actually finished it. She doesn't show the t-shirt or the money taken off the bill, right?

I don't trust anything from a YouTube "influencer" unless I see pretty convincing proof.
    Professional Youtube challenge eaters can earn a significant income based on their popularity. This popularity requires authenticity.
    All you see from these food gods is legit.
    If Druff had watched the entire video, he would have seen her demolish the challenge in less than 8 minutes, with ever disgusting mouth-stuffing moment shown in actual time. But seeing it in real-time playback isn’t proof enough for someone of Druff’s fraud-detecting caliber.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Private Parts was the first film I ever saw in the theater where it was just me and the person who came with me. I took my then-girlfriend to a weekday afternoon broadcast of the movie (I'm forgetting why I wasn't working that day), and there were zero point zero other people in the theater.

The film "21" (2008) was the only movie where I was absolutely alone in the theater. I went myself to go see it on a weekday evening, and there was nobody else there. That was even stranger. I felt like I was in some weird dream where the world around me had no people. Once I saw how shitty "21" was, I understood why nobody else was there. Actually, to be fair, the first half of "21" was decent, but the second half was absolutely awful.
    Myself and 2 friends wound up with our own private theater to watch the first Matrix movie. Midnight showing on a weeknight, a couple weeks after it came out. That was a fun one to watch in that empty environment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Professional Youtube challenge eaters can earn a significant income based on their popularity. This popularity requires authenticity.
    All you see from these food gods is legit.
    If Druff had watched the entire video, he would have seen her demolish the challenge in less than 8 minutes, with ever disgusting mouth-stuffing moment shown in actual time. But seeing it in real-time playback isn’t proof enough for someone of Druff’s fraud-detecting caliber.
    Did she show the shirt at the end?

Load Metric
    skinny people have the edge because they don't have a layer of fat around their stomach like fat people do. The fat layer keeps the stomach from swelling out enough.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I actually ate at this place. Didn't do the challenge tho. I know my limits. One chick ate 3 of them in 20 minutes setting the record:

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Did she show the shirt at the end?
    For fuck sake!!! The shirt is NOT what the viewers care about with such videos! They want to see competitive eaters stuff their faces and beat the clock! Which she did!

In fact, of the 30+ competitive eater challenge videos I’ve watched within the past weeks after stumbling across one of them, I haven’t seen any CE who beat a challenge spend any time showing what they won. And probably because like me, very few fans of this genre care about such things. We want to see the clock running and their face holes chowing.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information