Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JRE - Tim Dillon Rants about the future of America

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

There are so many elements that make Dillon work. Example #1: He was a mortgage broker. He got his own mortgage called in 2008. It goes on and on. He is just a delight.

The dollar is strong against Japan and the Euro. Perhaps you are unaware of the utter collapse across the pond.

Example:
    Sure Germany will be reading by candle light and burning furniture for heat this winter. . That’s understood. Their manufacturing is dead without imported (Russian) energy. Can you imagine? They are also a demographic (old) nightmare. Just fucked. Does that help the dollar? Really?

The whole globalization liberal world order thing is over. You don’t need a world currency like you did at Breton Woods. Unless there is another war or great reset.

50 years? The recent run was 50 years. You have absolutely no idea about 50 years. All I care about is the next 10 right now. We are dialed in. Gonna be epic.

But let us not spoil the moment and just enjoy the rant.

I’m aware of the broader performance. That said I’m not going to lose sleep about USD vs the south African Rand….. at least for the moment.

You need multiple currencies if you want to play currency games. That’s what’s taking place right now. Do we need multiple currencies to conduct a world wide economy like Mt Washington fed days…… no. I think Bitcoin has a chance to come out on top in the long run as a result. It sounds crazy but it’s legitimately perfectly placed.

I have no idea (nor did I say) it’s going to be 50 years. Or 40 or 30 or 75 for that matter. I’m just saying that Pooh is right that we may be surprised how long the ponzi can go on for.
    I think in the next year every single company/exchange associated with BTC/crypto comes out as being a ponzi. Every single one of them since it's so unregulated. Tether will be shown to have been a huge fraud. A handful have already gone down. Voyager, a publicly traded company went down. That said the most to me. Anything offering up APR's is a ponzi. I bet if BTC falls to around 15k possibly a little lower the entire house of cards comes crumbling down. You'll notice all the stops came out from FTX to prop up BTC at 18-20k. I don't really follow it all that much but I know when FTX goes down everything goes down and it's going to happen if/when BTC falls further. If we get the dredded official recession (we're already in one) then it's over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Dillion is top top.

Elected governments are the cornerstone of democratic societies.

Powers or influences allowed demand equal levels of accountability and that accountability must be third party.

Freedom of the press. Your watchdog

Any government attempting to reduce or minimize the vital role of the watchdog is immediately suspect.

Like it or not, your free press, your watchdog, has been slandered by those you granted authority to.

That is a death blow to democracy.
    Meanwhile the power hungry black face wearing POS son of Castro PM is destroying freedoms set forth in your precious Charter like a 5yr old stomping an ant pile. Canada has a much bigger issue with Democracy and freedoms being stomped then [than] the USA by far. Justin Trudeau is closer to Maduro then [than]he is any sane democratic leader. Dude is literally trying to destroy the agricultural businesses in Canada with his green new deal bullshit attacks on farmers and fertilizer.
    You're going to have to conquer the English language before I pay you any attention.(see bolded above) This is a grade school educational flaw.

Load Metric
    Daly's post bears repeating as it was the very beginning of the end, systemically speaking of the financial world.

Really really epic rant and 100% spot on.

I’ve maintained that in 2007 Bush the II had a choice in front of him that shifted the corse of US history in ways many people couldn't understand. The system was going to critically fail. He either let the great reset take place then -or- you bail everyone out and set the printing press free and eliminate all doubt (to anyone paying attention) that the economic system was put on hospice and we are going to let it all play out as long as it will go on for.

Eventually it’s going to be how the plane is crashed, not if.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Daly's post bears repeating as it was the very beginning of the end, systemically speaking of the financial world.

Really really epic rant and 100% spot on.

I’ve maintained that in 2007 Bush the II had a choice in front of him that shifted the corse of US history in ways many people couldn't understand. The system was going to critically fail. He either let the great reset take place then -or- you bail everyone out and set the printing press free and eliminate all doubt (to anyone paying attention) that the economic system was put on hospice and we are going to let it all play out as long as it will go on for.

Eventually it’s going to be how the plane is crashed, not if.
    and we shan't overlook the social/political consequences of Bush II’s choice. A straight fucking line to the daily news cycle today.

That reset was kicked down the road too

Silver
    Load Metric
    BCR would love his former co-host Ray Kump, a fellow insufferable know it all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tim Dillon has new merch available and god help you if you play the poverty card.
    Classic rant

Thread Information