Thread: Latest missing white girl in the media: Kiely Rodni

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Latest missing white girl in the media: Kiely Rodni

Kiely Rodni is/was an attractive 16-year-old white blond female from Truckee, California (near Lake Tahoe), who went missing from a party on August 6.

Rodni apparently looked and acted older than her age, and was likely doing drugs and/or drinking at the party, which takes place at a campground every year shortly before school starts. Hundreds of people attend, mostly high school and college aged.

Despite being only 16, Kiely has several tattoos and piercings already.

She was definitely last seen at the party, and her cell phone last pinged by a nearby lake, which is never good. Her car is also missing, which is one of the more baffling elements to the whole thing. While it's possible she could have wandered off while drunk or stoned, and then murdered by some freak at the party, why would her car also be missing for nearly 2 weeks?

Police are also having issues because the party was full of drugs, and the kids present at the party are terrified to talk about what was really going on there, for fear they will be arrested or kicked out of school. The police keep assuring them that any admission of drug use or underage drinking will be ignored, but the kids don't trust them, so potential leads regarding Kiely's whereabouts have dried up.

There are also some reports that some old perverts showed up there and were handing out drugs to the mostly-young partygoers, especially the girls. The concern is that one of these pervs was later responsible for Kiely's abduction, but there's no evidence to suggest that yet, and none of these pervs have been identified.

Oddly enough, a couple disappeared and was found dead very close to where Kiely disappeared, and on the same day, but it appears to be a coincidence. Janette 'JJ' Pantoja, 29, and her ex-boyfriend Juan Almanza Zavala, 36, were found dead in a car at the bottom of an embankment, having disappeared while driving back from Reno on August 6. Their car was found in Truckee, with both of their dead bodies, and it was fairly close to the campground.

However, it appears to simply have been a road accident. A 911 call reported that a car was seen going over the side and off a cliff, and indeed that was the car Zavala was driving with Pantoja as the passenger. They had just been in Reno for the annual "Hot August Nights" street show, where classic cars fill the streets of downtown Reno. I accidentally ran into Hot August Nights when I visited Reno in August 2008, for a completely unrelated reason. Made it virtually impossible to drive downtown at night there.

Much like the murder of those lesbians at a campground in Moab, Utah, just two days after Brian Laundrie was found fighting with his girlfriend Gabby Petito in the same city, once again this appears to be a coincidence. In fact, the death of this couple does not appear to be a murder.

NY Post article #1: https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/strang...n-kiely-rodni/

NY Post article #2: https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/search...ate-with-cops/

Fox News article about the couple being found dead: https://www.foxnews.com/us/kiely-rod...day-found-dead

Truckee is about 15 miles northwest of the northern part of Lake Tahoe, and about 18 miles northwest of Incline Village (a resort area on the northeast side of Lake Tahoe). However, it's about 45 miles, and a slow, hourlong drive to the part of Lake Tahoe you probably know, which is a combination of Stateline, Nevada and South Lake Tahoe, California. It's about 32 miles west of Reno. Most people do not pass Truckee on the way to Lake Tahoe, because it's kind of in the middle of nowhere.

Truckee was the residence of the skier who mysteriously disappeared from Northstar resort in December 2021, and was found dead 3 miles away in a residential area. However, that also did not appear to be foul play, as it seemed that he became disoriented in bad weather, and found himself lost in a blizzard.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The car being missing is a huge clue.

It pretty much rules out that she wandered off into the woods and was murdered. If that occurred, there's very little chance the murderer would have then grabbed her car keys, somehow identified which car she was driving, and stolen it. Why would he ever do that? Such a killer would quickly dispose of the body as well as he could, and then get away from the scene. No chance he'd go track down her car.

While the missing car could indicate that she left the area voluntarily and is still alive, it's not very likely. At 16, I doubt she had many resources to support herself, and right after a drug-fueled party would be a weird time to split town.

I think it's possible that she left with some dude in her car, and then he raped/murdered her in the car, and then got rid of both the body and the car somewhere far away, in order to hide the evidence.

I think it's also possible that this wasn't a murder at all -- that she got into the car while drunk/stoned, drove off a cliff somewhere, and simply hasn't been found yet. Remember, the dead couple from the same day who drove off a cliff was only found so quickly because someone saw the car go over. If Kiely went over the side somewhere but wasn't seen, and landed in a remote area where people don't usually stop and look down, then it could still be awhile until the car and body are discovered.

It's possible that she was forced into her car by some kind of sexual predator as she was leaving, and perhaps was forced to drive to some remote area where she was eventually killed.

The chance of her still being alive at this point is very low, but not zero. She could be held somewhere against her will, and she could have voluntarily left with someone, and simply doesn't want to go back to her old life in Truckee.

I think the most likely explanations are a car accident in a remote area, or a murder by a guy she left the party with.

Comments

1marley1: Either she’s alive… or she’s dead… or the cops got her… or they don’t

Load Metric
    Breaking on Facebook, no link yet, but found in the car in 14 feet of water.

Adventures with Purpose, a dive team group found her.

The crash theory was correct.

“ Adventures With Purpose
    30m ·
    WE JUST FOUND KIELY RODNI... ������
    ====
    Car is upside down in only 14' of water.
    We have CONFIRMED Kiely is inside.
    Family Notified
    Law Enforcement on their way.
    More updates to follow”
    Last edited by The Boz; 08-21-2022 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Added Copy

Load Metric
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/21/youtu...d-kiely-rodni/

Possibly Prosser Lake which is near Truckee.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    High chance at this point it was "drunk/high chick driving her car into the water", rather than murder or kidnapping.

Sad story if true, but the parents have a lot of responsibility in this one. When your 16-year-old daughter has multiple tattoos and piercings and is driving herself to parties & getting smashed, you need to ask yourself if something like this had to happen. I realize that some kids are difficult to control at 16, but this really had the look of a situation where the parents let the girl run wild, and there was a tragic result.

I'm really surprised the media didn't make a bigger deal about the car being missing. That jumped out to me immediately as a clue that this was less likely to be a kidnapping.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Prosser Lake is the same lake as the one near the campground where the party was.

This makes it quite likely that she drove into it herself while drunk, and nobody else was involved.

If a dude really grabbed her while she was at her car and killed her, he wouldn't have disposed of the vehicle right there. He would have driven it off somewhere to do this.

Almost 100% this was an accident. Fairly big coincidence that there were two separate "car disappears in accident" deaths in Truckee on August 6, but it looks like that's what happened.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Prosser Lake is the same lake as the one near the campground where the party was.

This makes it quite likely that she drove into it herself while drunk, and nobody else was involved.

If a dude really grabbed her while she was at her car and killed her, he wouldn't have disposed of the vehicle right there. He would have driven it off somewhere to do this.

Almost 100% this was an accident. Fairly big coincidence that there were two separate "car disappears in accident" deaths in Truckee on August 6, but it looks like that's what happened.
    Poor kid looks like splitthis before decades of alcoholism and bitterness aged her face like elephant hide.

The life success rate of girls I knew who partied hard in high school is near zero. Lots of guys moved on to better things but early tastes of degeneracy for women has horrible outcomes.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On a side note, I wonder if this is going to be the end of this yearly party in Truckee, which had become a tradition for young people in the area every August.

Between this death, the now-publicized heavy drug use, and the report of the old perverts taking advantage of the situation, I have to imagine the police aren't going to look the other way regarding this thing anymore.

The parents in the area were surprisingly accepting of this thing, seeing it as a rite of passage or whatever. I'm guessing that's going to stop.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Breaking on Facebook, no link yet, but found in the car in 14 feet of water.
    She found the only area within 200 square miles with 14' of water.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Poor kid looks like splitthis before decades of alcoholism and bitterness aged her face like elephant hide.

The life success rate of girls I knew who partied hard in high school is near zero. Lots of guys moved on to better things but early tastes of degeneracy for women has horrible outcomes.
    These young, hard-partying chicks rarely hold up well lookswise, either. It is very rare for girls like that to still look hot at age 40, regardless of how pretty they were at a young age. The women who hold up well past 40 are usually the ones who didn't live a super wild lifestyle in their teens and 20s.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

These young, hard-partying chicks rarely hold up well lookswise, either. It is very rare for girls like that to still look hot at age 40, regardless of how pretty they were at a young age. The women who hold up well past 40 are usually the ones who didn't live a super wild lifestyle in their teens and 20s.

Maybe it depends on the level of partying in high school. Are we talking alcohol and some weed? Or harder drugs?

It definitely can go from alcohol/weed -> hard drugs -> rough life......but I know of a few party girls in highschool who settled down and ended up with regular guys and are still good looking to this day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Maybe it depends on the level of partying in high school. Are we talking alcohol and some weed? Or harder drugs?

It definitely can go from alcohol/weed -> hard drugs -> rough life......but I know of a few party girls in highschool who settled down and ended up with regular guys and are still good looking to this day.
    Same. These were your typical just drinking and weed type partying of course, but the ones I knew all kinda hit some point, usually after college or around 25-26 and they decided they were done with that. Usually coinciding with getting married.

If you're into meth or opiates at age 16, it doesnt matter which gender you are, high percentage that if you even make it to 40, you aint looking good.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Yes, see splitthis' dried out leathery arm

Load Metric
    Gone...confirmed her...Body discovered in submerged car confirmed to be missing California teen Kiely Rodni, police say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/23/us/ki...psy/index.html

EDIT: Oh, I'm late

Thread Information