Thread: It Just Baffles Me

Bronze
    Load Metric

It Just Baffles Me

Im the guy who collects poker debts, havent been around for a bit.
    I cant get over how many people are still getting scammed these days, it seems more than ever. And more than that I cant get over how people wont do anything about it. Ive offered my services to people who have been scammed 6 figures and they wont hire me because they say my methods are too harsh. I do it all via computer, i dont even lay a finger on a person. If someone scammed me for 6 figures Im going to deal with it in a harsher way than using a computer. People are so soft, it blows me away.

On another note if this Nicky P scammed anyone Ill do the work for wayyyyy less than I usually charge. I genuinely dislike him and would love to ruin his life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post
    I cant get over how many people are still getting scammed these days, it seems more than ever. And more than that I cant get over how people wont do anything about it. Ive offered my services to people who have been scammed 6 figures and they wont hire me because they say my methods are too harsh. I do it all via computer, i dont even lay a finger on a person. If someone scammed me for 6 figures Im going to deal with it in a harsher way than using a computer. People are so soft, it blows me away.

On another note if this Nicky P scammed anyone Ill do the work for wayyyyy less than I usually charge. I genuinely dislike him and would love to ruin his life
    You sound like Kevin Davis, just a bit smarter.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post

You sound like Kevin Davis, just a bit smarter.
    not sure who that is

Bronze
    Load Metric

He's a big time scammer, owes lots of people and blocks them on twitter when they demand payment. He also seems like he is mentally ill so it might be hard getting any money from him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

He's a big time scammer, owes lots of people and blocks them on twitter when they demand payment. He also seems like he is mentally ill so it might be hard getting any money from him.
    I'm bipolar and mental illness in his case isn't an excuse because he is fully aware he scammed people but doesn't care. I just need to know who he scammed and for how much.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

I'm bipolar and mental illness in his case isn't an excuse because he is fully aware he scammed people but doesn't care. I just need to know who he scammed and for how much.
    Well for starters there is a guy named Troy Clogston on twitter who tweeted at him and Allen Kessler that Nicky Palma owes him $600 since 2016 at Borgata.

This was his tweet, "I took this a few days ago- he still owes me $600 from the Borgata in 2016- you would think a big baller like him would be able to pay back $600 🤷🏻*♂️ #asshat"

There are so many more, that's why his reputation is so bad.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Greetings,

I actually contacted you a couple years ago, not so much to collect, but to mediate a payment plan for someone who owes my friends and I and actually was a client of both you and us. I would at her not mention the name publicly cuz I don’t hate the guy or anything, otherwise this would’ve been handled not on the computer by now (one of team is the computer guy, some travel to, one stays home and runs the show - nothing against computers obviously). I guess it was probably a conflict of interest. But I can explain why more people don’t use the services available. We’ve done 800 for poker players and probably double that outside of poker.

Unless it’s money they can’t live without, regular people don’t usually want the problem of possible lawsuits or being faced with a violent confrontation for hiring a 3rd party. You’ve mentioned that there’s no family or ties keeping you from going all out, regardless of consequences. That’s a big asset to not have much to lose. But almost all your potential clients will have jobs, family, spouses, businesses, etc and don’t wish to deal with whatever possible fallout that may came their way - even though you can handle it yourself.

Everybody deals with being scammed differently. The more important the money was to the victim + less they have to lose = the % they’ll hire someone. At any rate, you’ve done pretty well for one person with no boots on the ground, you’re relatively cheap and can handle the smaller stuff which wouldn’t be feasible for a crew to pursue. You’ll get clients, just not at the same % with which you would take measures if in their shoes yourself.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SinglesHitter View Post

Greetings,

I actually contacted you a couple years ago, not so much to collect, but to mediate a payment plan for someone who owes my friends and I and actually was a client of both you and us. I would at her not mention the name publicly cuz I don’t hate the guy or anything, otherwise this would’ve been handled not on the computer by now (one of team is the computer guy, some travel to, one stays home and runs the show - nothing against computers obviously). I guess it was probably a conflict of interest. But I can explain why more people don’t use the services available. We’ve done 800 for poker players and probably double that outside of poker.

Unless it’s money they can’t live without, regular people don’t usually want the problem of possible lawsuits or being faced with a violent confrontation for hiring a 3rd party. You’ve mentioned that there’s no family or ties keeping you from going all out, regardless of consequences. That’s a big asset to not have much to lose. But almost all your potential clients will have jobs, family, spouses, businesses, etc and don’t wish to deal with whatever possible fallout that may came their way - even though you can handle it yourself.

Everybody deals with being scammed differently. The more important the money was to the victim + less they have to lose = the % they’ll hire someone. At any rate, you’ve done pretty well for one person with no boots on the ground, you’re relatively cheap and can handle the smaller stuff which wouldn’t be feasible for a crew to pursue. You’ll get clients, just not at the same % with which you would take measures if in their shoes yourself.
    great reply, thanks for the insight

Load Metric
    Druff promised us PFA hats. Never delivered. Can you collect for all of us ?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Druff promised us PFA hats. Never delivered. Can you collect for all of us ?

what the? Hats?? I want a hat
    Im all over this

Thread Information