#1,2 and 3

Name:  1DF64ABA-AB9D-4833-9291-E432B87F5603.jpeg
Views: 170
Size:  177.4 KB

Ay yai yai

You got questions about global climate?
    Who ya gonna call?

A less expensive move does exist

Last edited by limitles; 08-13-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Load Metric
    Come on drunk, we all know this is the real reason for you.

“ Bolivia ranks among the top countries in the world in terms of years of lives lost due to alcohol. In Bolivia, most women however live free from alcohol (68.1%). Most of the alcohol is consumed by males and almost two thirds (59.1%) of the male population are alcohol users as per WHO data.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

“ Bolivia ranks among the top countries in the world in terms of years of lives lost due to alcohol. In Bolivia, most women however live free from alcohol (68.1%). Most of the alcohol is consumed by males and almost two thirds (59.1%) of the male population are alcohol users as per WHO data.”
    Correct. We pick our poisons. How many hours have you spent at the multitude of drive through fat farms?

And you're dumb. You prove it every day you post here and you will take it to your grave. The only positive is you're too dumb to realize it.

Load Metric
    One of the top 3 reasons should be that chewing coca leaves is legal in Bolivia.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/...new-government

Would come in handy for marathon poker sessions.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Correct. We pick our poisons. How many hours have you spent at the multitude of drive through fat farms?

And you're dumb. You prove it every day you post here and you will take it to your grave. The only positive is you're too dumb to realize it.
    Yea, I’m dumb you walking half dead drunk. I’m a multi millionaire as those here who know me already know. I retired at 55, own homes in 2 states and am bored as hell at times. But I never get bored laughing at fucks like you who show how stupid they are by wasting their life away in a bottle.

But if it’s any help to you, I partially made my money selling alcohol so I greatly appreciate drunks like you. Without your money and those like you, well, I might be as pathetic as you. And no one deserves that.

Assuming of course if this isn’t all an act, which it certainly may be. Because if it isn’t, believe me for all the enjoyment I get out of fucking with “Les the Drunk” character, I do have compassion and would feel bad if you are truly the drunk loser you portray on here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yea, I’m dumb you walking half dead drunk. I’m a multi millionaire as those here who know me already know. I retired at 55, own homes in 2 states and am bored as hell at times. But I never get bored laughing at fucks like you who show how stupid they are by wasting their life away in a bottle.

But if it’s any help to you, I partially made my money selling alcohol so I greatly appreciate drunks like you. Without your money and those like you, well, I might be as pathetic as you. And no one deserves that.

Assuming of course if this isn’t all an act, which it certainly may be. Because if it isn’t, believe me for all the enjoyment I get out of fucking with “Les the Drunk” character, I do have compassion and would feel bad if you are truly the drunk loser you portray on here.
    I don't doubt you are financially secure but there are plenty of people with nice houses and a boat who are as dumb as a stick.

Every post you make says something about you and it all points to you being a bit short in the grey matter.

I truly think you are a brick short and you truly think I am an alcoholic so we're even.

Also, selling booze was not a bad choice but
    I'm guessing it didn't involve college.

Thread Information