Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook attack was ’100% real

Load Metric

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook attack was ’100% real

Too bad for his fanboy entropy, Alex Jones is getting his ass handed to him.

"12 days ago, your attorneys messed up and sent me a digital copy of every text" Jones has sent for years.
    .LOL, maybe they can find some January 6th texts.

Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook attack was ’100% real’
    https://apnews.com/article/health-us...source=Twitter

When I talk shit to entropy, I have nothing personal against him.
    I just know anyone who likes Alex Jones is a scumbag. (including a few cousins of mine.).
    Just like when I say Fox "news" I mean all RW media, when I call him out, I'm calling out ALL ALEX JONES fanboys.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: PFA board concedes JimmyG is still a faggot

nunbeater: offset rightwing retardation

MumblesBadly: Another counter to the magatard red rep

Cerveza Fria: Offset for San Fagcisco Retard
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Alex Jones is a top two American of all time.

(Hulk Hogan is the other, obviously)

Load Metric
    He trolls grieving parents,
    If you feel this way, I hope you become one.

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Comments

country978: terrible

nunbeater: fantastic

DJ_Chaps: DERANGED FAGGOT

Load Metric
    Duh Duh, 'Oh gee it wasn't just me the internet had questions.'- Alex Jones, I wonder why.

I think he is bubbling his sentences because he is used to having his penis in entropy's mouth.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: When will you remove your tongue from Jim Acosta's ass?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    He trolls grieving parents,
    If you feel this way, I hope you become one.

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Thanks man. But the best I could possibly become is top three.

Load Metric
    so you believe thats really alex jones?

fascinating.

Comments

devidee: Got eeeeeeeeem!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure if everyone here knows this, but the Sandy Hook / Alex Jones mess indirectly affected my own legal situation with Mike Postle.

When Postle hit me with that super-frivolous lawsuit in October 2020, I hired attorney Eric Bensamochan, even though I hadn't been served yet. Veronica Brill, a co-defendant (and actually Postle's main target, as he was angriest at her by far), took a similar tactic and hired free speech attorney Marc Randazza.

Randazza also was one of Jones' original lawyers in this Sandy Hook case. At some point (I'm not sure when), he switched representation, and in fact his new attorney said at one point that Jones might sue Randazza and two other former attorneys in the case for malpractice.

Ironically, it's his present attorneys (not Randazza) who apparently messed up royally and accidentally sent Jones' full text message compilation to the opposition!

Anyway, Randazza is a very showy and brash sort of attorney, and he really pissed off the Sandy Hook parents while he represented Jones. A foundation to assist victims and survivors of mass shootings was formed by one of the Sandy Hook parents, called the HONR Network. This foundation eventually expanded to assist with cases of online bullying. One of their members apparently approached Postle and offered to help him in his case against us, because he was supposedly "bullied" on Twitter over the cheating allegations. LOL! In reality, the reason they helped him was almost certainly because they despised Randazza, and he was representing Veronica.

At one point, someone associated with HONR even set up a pro-Postle propaganda website, but it went down shortly after I found that person's info in the domain registration data, proving they did it.

While I am on the side of the Sandy Hook parents in this Alex Jones debacle, and feel that Jones behaved reprehensibly, I was very disappointed to see the HONR Network using its resources to meddle in totally unrelated cases, simply because they don't like a particular attorney.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The accidental leak may become a big deal.
    https://twitter.com/arawnsley/status/1554903595258191872

This crap about Jan 6th being as significant as Pearl Harbor and Sept 11th is absurd but they're going for it.

Where were you when you heard about Jan 6th? Hmm i'm not sure, it wasn't that remarkable.

Anyhow
    Alex is fucked, listening to the trial you'd swear he personally shot the kids. Alex was a moderate nuisance for sure but not the end of the world or anything. Those parents caught him slipping, they're going to take him for everything he's worth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    The accidental leak may become a big deal.
    https://twitter.com/arawnsley/status/1554903595258191872

This crap about Jan 6th being as significant as Pearl Harbor and Sept 11th is absurd but they're going for it.

Where were you when you heard about Jan 6th? Hmm i'm not sure, it wasn't that remarkable.

Anyhow
    Alex is fucked, listening to the trial you'd swear he personally shot the kids. Alex was a moderate nuisance for sure but not the end of the world or anything. Those parents caught him slipping, they're going to take him for everything he's worth.
    lol the only reason it "wasn't that remarkable" is because your side failed at insurrections as hard as Alex Jones lawyers failed at keeping incriminating evidence secret

Load Metric
    JimmyG_415 is nunbeater's dupe

and that's on god

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Based

NaturalBornHustler: ON GOD FAM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know there's a lot of talk about Jimmy G being a dupe.

I actually know the guy's real name. He gave it to me a long time ago (I forgot why). No, I'm not going to tell anyone that name, but the guy is real, and his shitlib political views are real.

I attribute his politics to living in the Bay Area for so long. There's such an echo chamber over there that people see this crazy shit as normal in those parts. It's kind of like how growing up in Chicago makes you think that blatant, non-hidden corruption in government is normal.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I find it really really really hard to believe this was an accidental leak. They're already talking about Jones faces 10 years in the pen, his wife just cleaned his clock.
    I don't think it's fair to use the accidental leaks, they're fruits from a poisonous tree. His lawyer should receive a lifetime ban from the BAR and be forced to compensate Jones for all damages.
    So he can just leak this and ride off into the sunset.
    This is not justice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Entropy is as uneducated piece of trash.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

A blatant creep. Fuck you creep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Ftr the leak was intentional.
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1554882565722542081

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Ftr the leak was intentional.
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1554882565722542081

LOL

The leak wasn't intentional. He is a monumental dumbass and so are his lawyers.

I think what you're forgetting is that Alex suddenly can't sit in his protective bubble and manipulate his followers like he has been. He suddenly doesn't have his microphone and desk tuned to his radical base, and its driving him absolutely crazy (not like he already isnt crazy).

As stupid as he is, im still kind of shocked as to how much he is talking on the stand and digging himself into a massive hole.

He repeatedly cant even answer simple basic questions under the courts instructions and is committing perjury. Its plain as day.

He WILL be convicted, and frankly the way things have gone so far, I'd be shocked if he wasn't charged with perjury and maybe even contempt as well before the trial is over.

Honestly, I hope this fuck loses everything he has.

Everything.

I know its wishful thinking the way shit normally goes these days, but i can still wish.

As a parent myself, I can't even imagine the absolute hell those parents have gone through for the past ten years because of this asshole.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Gord Man

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    JimmyG_415 is nunbeater's dupe

and that's on god
    wanna bet money on it?

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

LOL

The leak wasn't intentional. He is a monumental dumbass and so are his lawyers.

I think what you're forgetting is that Alex suddenly can't sit in his protective bubble and manipulate his followers like he has been. He suddenly doesn't have his microphone and desk tuned to his radical base, and its driving him absolutely crazy (not like he already isnt crazy).

As stupid as he is, im still kind of shocked as to how much he is talking on the stand and digging himself into a massive hole.

He repeatedly cant even answer simple basic questions under the courts instructions and is committing perjury. Its plain as day.

He WILL be convicted, and frankly the way things have gone so far, I'd be shocked if he wasn't charged with perjury and maybe even contempt as well before the trial is over.

Honestly, I hope this fuck loses everything he has.

Everything.

I know its wishful thinking the way shit normally goes these days, but i can still wish.

As a parent myself, I can't even imagine the absolute hell those parents have gone through for the past ten years because of this asshole.
    According to Reddit AJ's lawyer was a federal prosecutor appointed by Obama circa 2014, he handed it over just at the perfect time to make sure AJ caught perjury and made no motions to protect that information once he was notified.
    If he wasn't AJ's lawyer he'd probably be on Jan 6th case, you know all his old federal buddies are working on it.

Juxtapose the media coverage of this case vs say Ghislaine Maxwell.

Gold
    Load Metric
    AJ'S lawyer presenting his opening statement
    Name:  opening.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  72.3 KB
    Bing his name.
    Appointed by Eric Holder to serve as a federal prosecutor for the Southern District of Texas, Andino Reynal was a member of the Organized Crime Strike Force. While at the United States Attorney’s Office, Andino successfully tried white-collar cases, public corruption cases, and major drug trafficking cases.

To each their own but you'll never convince me the leak was an accident.
    lololol
    Last edited by Entropy; 08-04-2022 at 12:54 AM.

Load Metric
    I find it really really really hard to believe this was an accidental leak. They're already talking about Jones faces 10 years in the pen, his wife just cleaned his clock.
    I don't think it's fair to use the accidental leaks, they're fruits from a poisonous tree. His lawyer should receive a lifetime ban from the BAR and be forced to compensate Jones for all damages.
    So he can just leak this and ride off into the sunset.
    This is not justice.
    Literally your worst post ever, and that’s saying something. Number one, lawyers make mistakes. I’ve made a few myself. Number two, perjury is a crime. Judges don’t like it when you lie to their face. Number three, the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine concerns criminal cases, like when the cops illegally seize evidence. Number four, karma is a bitch. Good day sir!

Comments

Entropy: I was like why is the whole court is snacking on poisonous fruits lol

Load Metric
    4.1 milly isn't enough. even with 1.5m the plantiffs got pre or mid trial.

it's a dam breaker. hoping all relatives of deceased get a big bite when their consul receives a copy of the phone.

and Jones & friends go to prison when DOJ gets a copy.
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Thread Information