Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook attack was ’100% real

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    why is everyone so butthurt that Sandy Hook didn't actually happen? you'd think they'd be happy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Number two, perjury is a crime. Judges don’t like it when you lie to their face.
    I'm no Jones fan (though I did like his $5k contest for people to record themselves heckling Bill Clinton about being a rapist.)

I think his behavior here was reprehensible.

I feel bad for the Sandy Hook parents who had to endure this shit.

However, you should know better than most of us that perjury charges are rarely pursued. Judges know that people lie their asses off in court. In theory, you're swearing under penalty of perjury to tell the truth in court, but it is very common for people to lie in order to improve their chances of winning -- both in civil and criminal cases. If everyone who blatantly lied in court was jailed for perjury, our prisons would be twice as overcrowded as they already are.

A good example was that case where that dude in San Jose came back 30+ years later and beat up a 65-year-old former clergyman who had molested him and his brother in the '70s. The priest was a piece of shit serial molester who was unfortunately never charged for his crimes, and all of the statutes of limitations had expired. This trial was for the assault and battery of the priest, and his former child victim was on trial! Fortunately the dude got off because he created enough doubt that he just came down to talk to the priest about what he had done, and was basically triggered by the way the priest "leered" at him the same way as when he molested him. The excuse was bullshit, but obviously this guy's story was sympathetic, and they let him off. However, the priest also testified, and denied ever molesting the guy, even though there was lots of evidence that he had, and in fact even the priest's own attorney conceded that he had done it. There was discussion that they could now try the priest for perjury, and finally get him a criminal penalty of some sort, but it never happened.

Bottom line: Jones is probably fucked in this civil case, but I doubt he ever gets charged with perjury.

Load Metric

Comments

country978: hilarious

Load Metric
    HE EXPOSED THE GLOBALISTS IS WHAT HE DID. HE IS A GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT AND IN THIS HOUSE ALEX JONES IS A HERO. END OF STORY!!

Name:  2EED5719-E6C7-459F-B242-44027D43726D.jpeg
Views: 423
Size:  29.7 KB

Load Metric
    why do righty tighties think this is some kind of gotcha moment? Alex Jones literally got owned during the course of this trial and right here he does what he has always done, spout off with no evidence to back up his words. And before you dicks say I must support Clinton in banging kids, A. I don't, B if he is guilty then prosecute him to the full extent of the law, but unfortunately for the "but hEr eMAilS" crowd you actually need c. evidence in order to get a conviction. He got sued for this shit and owned in the court room and you guys are like WOW AMERICAN HERO BURN

Load Metric
    This is NOT the face of a sane person.

Alex Jones should be committed to a mental institution for the rest of his life.

Comments

devidee: In an insane world, you’d be out of your mind to listen to the “sane”.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Number two, perjury is a crime. Judges don’t like it when you lie to their face.
    I'm no Jones fan (though I did like his $5k contest for people to record themselves heckling Bill Clinton about being a rapist.)

However, you should know better than most of us that perjury charges are rarely pursued. Judges know that people lie their asses off in court. In theory, you're swearing under penalty of perjury to tell the truth in court, but it is very common for people to lie in order to improve their chances of winning -- both in civil and criminal cases. If everyone who blatantly lied in court was jailed for perjury, our prisons would be twice as overcrowded as they already are.

A good example was that case where that dude in San Jose came back 30+ years later and beat up a 65-year-old former clergyman who had molested him and his brother in the '70s. The priest was a piece of shit serial molester who was unfortunately never charged for his crimes, and all of the statutes of limitations had expired. This trial was for the assault and battery of the priest, and his former child victim was on trial! Fortunately the dude got off because he created enough doubt that he just came down to talk to the priest about what he had done, and was basically triggered by the way the priest "leered" at him the same way as when he molested him. The excuse was bullshit, but obviously this guy's story was sympathetic, and they let him off. However, the priest also testified, and denied ever molesting the guy, even though there was lots of evidence that he had, and in fact even the priest's own attorney conceded that he had done it. There was discussion that they could now try the priest for perjury, and finally get him a criminal penalty of some sort, but it never happened.

Bottom line: Jones is probably fucked in this civil case, but I doubt he ever gets charged with perjury.
    I agree that he unlikely to be prosecuted. It’s still a crime though. It’s also unethical for an attorney to knowingly solicit testimony from a witness you are certain is lying. And more importantly, it’s a horrible strategy, as demonstrated here.

Load Metric

I agree that he unlikely to be prosecuted. It’s still a crime though. It’s also unethical for an attorney to knowingly solicit testimony from a witness you are certain is lying. And more importantly, it’s a horrible strategy, as demonstrated here.
    Does Jones have a case for suing his attorneys for malpractice given that they fucked up and failed to prevent the plaintiffs’ attorneys from the digital messages they accidentally sent them a copy of?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Who did he slander/defame? A group of people?

He's the only person on the planet found guilty of defaming a group.

He said something dumb - only person to lose 50 million (and counting) over it...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

He said something dumb - only person to lose 50 million (and counting) over it...
    White guilt, they are fining Jones as if he's the actual shooter in a civil trial. The father was on Megyn Kelly with his sad face and sad music in the background,
    That was all it took, the weeping willow white jurors would of gave him the entire US Treasury if they could.

Look at all the slander directed at Kyle Rittenhouse with even the POTUIS calling him a "white supremacist". If the parents can sue Jones then Rittenhouse should be able to sue the entire MSM and The Young Turks. and the POTUS.
    They really did endanger his life and were trying to poison public opinion ahead of his trial.

I'm pretty surprised at how blatantly corrupt and biased the DOJ has become under Merrick Garland.
    Garland has been slow rolling the 4 white Police officers in the Breanna Taylor case, now that it's election time him and the MSM are going to team up and put on the equivalent of a show trial and set them all up for mega years in prison.
    Not because they are guilty but because they are white and this is payback.

The MSM would have everyone believe she was an innocent EMT, had nothing to do with drug dealing and was shot while in bed and that's it. It was unfortunate but there's more to it than that and the officers actions had nothing to do with race.

Jones could never dream of misinforming the public the way the MSMN and Garland
    Last edited by Entropy; 08-09-2022 at 01:40 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Breonna Taylor case, remember this.
    It's so blatantly wrong that the MSM may not cover it, we'll see.

Note that word “involved.” Of the four officers charged, only one was actually at the scene of the shooting. He fired his weapon—responding to a shot from Ms. Taylor’s boyfriend, which wounded a fellow officer—but didn’t kill Ms. Taylor. His bullets all went wild. He was criminally charged on that account, but was acquitted at trial. [Officer Acquitted of Endangering Breonna Taylor’s Neighbors in Raid, by Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs, NYT, March 3, 2022]

The cop who did kill Ms. Taylor was dismissed from the police force. He didn’t face any criminal charges, though, and he’s now suing to get his job back. [ Ex-cop Myles Cosgrove, who fatally shot Breonna Taylor, sues to get his job back .by Natalie O’Neill, NY Post, April 14, 2022]

But main point: he’s not one of the four that Comrade Garland is going after.

So if only one of the Garland Four was present at the scene and fired his weapon, who are the other three? Well, the two males are alleged to have violated Ms. Taylor’s civil rights by preparing a false search warrant affidavit. The female allegedly conspired with them to falsify the warrant. (Given the amount of drug dealing apparently going on in the Taylor household, there’s no reason a warrant shouldn’t have been issued.)

Comments

cleatus: even you can make a new thread. try it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Does Jones have a case for suing his attorneys for malpractice given that they fucked up and failed to prevent the plaintiffs’ attorneys from the digital messages they accidentally sent them a copy of?
    No. Jones already had a default judgment against him for his failure to produce documents in the case. The only issue was damages. Assuming the disclosure was negligent, the burden would be on Jones to prove “but for” the disclosure, the jury would have awarded less money to the plaintiffs. Further, Jones would not make a sympathetic client. I’m not taking this case, but I would love to defend the lawyer, just so I could cross-examine that fascist asshole.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

White guilt, they are fining Jones as if he's the actual shooter in a civil trial. The father was on Megyn Kelly with his sad face and sad music in the background,
    That was all it took, the weeping willow white jurors would of gave him the entire US Treasury if they could.

Look at all the slander directed at Kyle Rittenhouse with even the POTUIS calling him a "white supremacist". If the parents can sue Jones then Rittenhouse should be able to sue the entire MSM and The Young Turks. and the POTUS.
    They really did endanger his life and were trying to poison public opinion ahead of his trial.

I'm pretty surprised at how blatantly corrupt and biased the DOJ has become under Merrick Garland.
    Garland has been slow rolling the 4 white Police officers in the Breanna Taylor case, now that it's election time him and the MSM are going to team up and put on the equivalent of a show trial and set them all up for mega years in prison.

The MSM would have everyone believe she was an innocent EMT, had nothing to do with drug dealing and was shot while in bed and that's it. It was unfortunate but there's more to it than that and the officers actions had nothing to do with race.

Why don't you simply answer this poor wretch's question?

It's obvious he doesn't need some half page rant to wade through. Just answer his question.

Comments

Entropy: Did you personally torture that fish?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Word around the campfire that Tucker Carlson's freaking out about texts between him and AJ being made public. If that's true, you guys have to stop pretending this wasn't intentional.
    The importance of the Tucker Carlson Show can't be overstated. Everyone knows he has a huge target on his back and as luck would have it, an accidental leak.
    And I'm your Irish Uncle.

Comments

Jayjami: Just die already

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

well if that is the case than rittenbocker should sue, since it sounds like such an open and shut case.

Also this merrick Garland guy sounds like trouble, it is so disgusting that Biden appointed him and immediately he starts attacking trump! unconscionable

Load Metric
    Name:  0AA29FD5-BEA5-401A-AA18-8ECC56268273.jpeg
Views: 207
Size:  95.5 KB

Comments

sonatine: this... this stings

Sanlmar: HOF

Gold
    Load Metric
    You guys realize Jones lost the case by default because he never showed up to defend himself. There is actually a decent chance he might have won if he had bothered to put up a defense. It is actually extremely hard to successfully sue media for defamation. But it is pretty easy to win by default if they dont bother to show up to their own trial.

The "trial" we are all seeing is just to determine the monetary amount of the damages he owes. He defaulted the actual trial.

Load Metric
    “Just like all the Iraqis you liberals killed,” Jones fired back.

Thinking of you, Druff

Thread Information