Thread: Bill Russell and Uhura DD

Platinum
    Load Metric

Bill Russell and Uhura DD

Wow double whammy.

Bill Russell story and how people can be scummy assholes.

This guy that worked with my wife was friends with Roger Clemens, in turn the big boss of their company was a classmate or friend of Bill Russell. So the big boss and coworker make a deal, they will trade an autographed Clemens baseball for an autographed Russell basketball.

Now Bill Russell is notorious for not handing out autographs but he signs the ball which is more valuable than a Clemens baseball.

The day comes to swap the items and the big boss reneges and instead wants to give the coworker a souvenir cup from the Super Bowl…what a dick move.

Turns out Clemens also signed a ball that the coworker gave me and my wife for our wedding. He signed it Best Wishes, “Rocket” with 5 CY and 200_ World Series etc. was worth more before the steroid shit.

Load Metric
    Personal autos are never worth as much as certified ones

Scammers ruined that market.

I was gifted a Byron Buxton autographed ball for Xmas last year, it was bought from some card/memorabilia shop in Florida, with their own "certificate of authenticity". When googling his auto, what I have looks....similar...to ONE of his autos he tends to do, but I would not be surprised if its fake.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That is true about autographs. Every time my kid gets one I take a picture of him and the player…high is no coa but better than nothing.

Load Metric
    and shaq and kareem now the best centers alive well see you in hell russell

Load Metric
    waaaaaaaaaait is wilton norton chamberlain still upright he will also see you in hell faggot lakers por vida

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    waaaaaaaaaait is wilton norton chamberlain still upright he will also see you in hell faggot lakers por vida
    uhh Wilt died in Oct 1999. Based on his claims of his prowess in bed my guess is he just banged one too many chicks finally.. On a serious note how many STDs ya supposed that dude got over the years?? If hes telling the truth or anything close my guess is probably alot. (probably had a bottle of penis/penicillin with him just in case at all times).

On a side note was listening on ESPN and Russell said many times once a game was a lock for a win he would let Wilt run up his own scoring to make Wilt feel better and feel like he at least did his part for his team in a loss against the Celtics.

Thread Information