Bronze
    Load Metric

DNegs on reddit

I had to ask Negranue this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: I enjoyed that episode

Load Metric
    If Dan Druff had $50 to $100 million from player poker.

Amanda would be married to Druff instead of Daniel.

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she ain't fucking any broke n-words.

Comments

The Boz: Pocket change to Druff

Load Metric
    I understand why Daniel feels the way he does. But I think he also is aware that as far as poker goes, he is about as much a public figure as some can be. Amanda has been involved in the poker industry. If he married a total civilian & the desire was to keep her out of the public discourse than that would be a different story.

If you look at Doug Polk’s wife I don’t think she has ever appeared on any of his videos. One of the few good decisions Doug has made as of late. People will judge & speculate it’s just the way it is. I know Daniel didn’t have a choice in this as Amanda was already a known person when he married her.

I will say I think Daniel has become more grounded since his marriage. I think that he has become much more likable/reasonable than Polk in the last few years. He has toned down the politics & the vegan talk substantially. Im sure a product of getting older but it also seems Amanda has been good for him in general.

I don’t know what has been said in the past but Druff hasn’t stated anything about Amanda publicly for as long as I can remember. But it doesn’t seem like this will be squashed and to be fair maybe both parties have no interest anyways.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Daniel Negreanu is straight

Load Metric
    Careful or he will spoon feed your ass with broken glass.

Load Metric
    Negreanu has gone through numerous changes over the years - from Christian cuckold to aggro cultist, liberal faggot SJW to hair plugs and bodybuilding to giving zero fucks.

Always seemed like he's filling a void his soul. Could still just be a faggot.

Obviously anyone trashing his wife should get annihilated.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    A diet is not a personality.

Load Metric
    Daniel Negreanu has angry management issues and suffers from "roid rage". He needs to quit taking steroids and stop supporting organizations like the Choice Center. Daniel doesn't give a fuck anymore about other poker players which is why he's with GGPoker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Daniel Negreanu has angry management issues and suffers from "roid rage". He needs to quit taking steroids and stop supporting organizations like the Choice Center. Daniel doesn't give a fuck anymore about other poker players which is why he's with GGPoker.

Ok, to this point in time you think Negreanu has potential but would ultimately blossom under your tutelage?

Pick away at any scabs you see
    but realize you are a scab picker.

Load Metric

As PFA's most esteemed cuckologist I think we all can agree that DN gets cucked on an almost weekly basis, with and without consent.

Only a matter of time before he Will Smiths someone when on tilt, a man can only stomach so much.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Yes, Sloppytard is the main cuckkold on PFA.

TheXFactor: Only a matter of time before Daniel goes full "Will Smith" mode.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Phil Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu are no longer the heroes and role models they think they are.

They are fucking villains.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

As PFA's most esteemed cuckologist I think we all can agree that DN gets cucked on an almost weekly basis, with and without consent.

Only a matter of time before he Will Smiths someone when on tilt, a man can only stomach so much.
    I guarantee I could identify a few scabs on this fucker. Someone should have called the Vatican
    to call off the Papal visit. We got a real Saint in the vicinity. Praise the Lord, thank you Jesus

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Rumor is he’s Bi and so is she.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

There is no such thing as Bi-Sexual. You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick. - Andrew Dice Clay.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: true dot
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't talked about their relationship in a long time, vegetera. Why did you ask him that? It's misleading, and now he thinks I am talking about his relationship constantly. There's not much to say anymore. He got married, he's still married, that's that.

I am busy today but later on I might go into that thread and clarify.

In my last discussions about him, I took his side about the various things he talked about, including the bogus allegations of sexual harassment against him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven't talked about their relationship in a long time, vegetera. Why did you ask him that? It's misleading, and now he thinks I am talking about his relationship constantly. There's not much to say anymore. He got married, he's still married, that's that.

I am busy today but later on I might go into that thread and clarify.

In my last discussions about him, I took his side about the various things he talked about, including the bogus allegations of sexual harassment against him.
    Probably best to sit it out on the off chance he responds.

You don't exactly fare well when you go after bigger names than yourself and you have trashed her before, so fading it is best.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

There is no such thing as Bi-Sexual. You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick. - Andrew Dice Clay.
    Yep. Has Daniel Negreanu sucked dick?

Odds are good that he probably has in the past.

Would Mike Matusow suck dick for staking him in poker? $500K? $1 million? No question he would.

How many poker pro's have or would suck dick?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Probably best to sit it out on the off chance he responds.

You don't exactly fare well when you go after bigger names than yourself and you have trashed her before, so fading it is best.
    I hope he keeps up the reporting actually. Since he saw fit to have a big segment on the show about how these folks met and all the drama leading up to their marriage I'd kinda like to know how its going and whether or not the initial drama between Daniel and Amanda was representative of what the future had in store for them or did they settle down and go on to lead a more peaceful and quiet life?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I hope he keeps up the reporting actually. Since he saw fit to have a big segment on the show about how these folks met and all the drama leading up to their marriage I'd kinda like to know how its going and whether or not the initial drama between Daniel and Amanda was representative of what the future had in store for them or did they settle down and go on to lead a more peaceful and quiet life?
    LOL 'reporting' get a better hobby old faggot!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not planning upon going after him or arguing with him.

I'm going to clarify in a polite fashion. If he doesn't accept it or responds negatively, I'll move on. Cant please everyone.

Thread Information