Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Silver
    Load Metric
    Brandon Records called their phones and told them they were going to sue them tomorrow.

Cake Cream and Axl begged Brandon Records to just leave them alone. Brandon Records refused to leave them alone and reiterated that they would see them in court tomorrow. They had tense conversations and then hung up.

Axl and Cake Cream couldn't believe Brandon Records was suing them. They hadn't done anything wrong. They went to a Law Firm and hired some Lawyers. The Lawyers took their cases and paid them half upfront and would pay them after the Court Hearing.

They all practiced the case and went home. They ate and chilled and pondered about their upcoming cases tomorrow.

They got ready for bed and then went to sleep.

The next day, they got ready for the day and ate and went to the Courthouse. They were early and once again practiced their court cases with their Lawyers.

Brandon Records came in and Court was in Session. Brandon Records brought fake Documents with fake signatures claiming they paid Cake Cream 500 Million each and Cake Cream never showed up to work.

Cake Cream were disturbed by the forged signatures.

Cake Cream Lawyers pointed out that Axl's signature wasn't on any of the documents, and he was their Manager. They also questioned them giving Cake Cream $2.5 billion when they were worth $4 billion.

Claven Records were also there to testify against Brandon Records and pointed out that Cake Cream and Axl never signed "Contract release from Claven Records," documents, which would be required to work for Brandon Records. Cake Cream and Axl were grateful that Claven Records testified for them and Claven Records welcomed them.

Brandon Records insisted that Cake Cream signed the documents.

Cake Cream went on the stand and said they didn't sign those Documents and had politely declined to work for them over the phone after Axl pointed out that he didn't trust the offer. Axl also went on the stand and said Cake Cream didn't sign those Documents and his signature wasn't even on the Documents . Cake Cream Lawyers asked Cake Cream to sign on a blank sheet of paper to compare the signatures. Cake Cream signed the paper and Claven Records also showed the real signatures on the actual Documents Cake Cream signed to work for Claven Records.

The Cake Cream signatures on the paper and the Claven Records signatures matched perfectly, but the Brandon Records forged signatures didn't match perfectly at all.

Under pressure, Brandon Records admitted they forged the signatures out of petty revenge for Cake Cream declining to work for them.

The Judge was disgusted and ordered Brandon Records to pay Cake Cream the 500 Million each for defamation of character and fraud, or be sentenced to 20 years in Prison. Brandon Records Zelled Cake Cream the 500 Million each(They didn't want 20 years in Prison) and Cake Cream were elated that they beat their cases and were 500 Million each richer.

This meant that Cake Cream were all richer than Axl now, but he was elated that he turned out to be right that Brandon Records were shady. He smiled at all of them. As a special gift, each of Cake Cream Zelled Axl 100 million each to thank him for being such a good Manager for them. He was touched and welcomed them. They paid their Lawyers the rest of the money they owed them and Court was over and they went back home, very happy.

Comments

1marley1: Karen > La boz

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Court Date was already going viral on Social Media.

Fans of Cake Cream and Axl supported them and were disgusted that Brandon Records lied about them.

Fans also congratulated Cake Cream on their 500 Million each award. They were happy Brandon Records got their well deserved bad karma.

Axl and Cake Cream were happy their Fans had their backs.

On the News, the Court Hearing was shown and the News Anchors were disgusted by Brandon Records actions. The News Anchors congratulated Cake Cream for the 500 Million each award.

Axl had a sudden pang in his stomach. He thought of Brandon Records trying to steal the 500 Million each back from Cake Cream. He told them his gut feelings and Cake Cream wondered if Axl could be right. He pointed out that he was right about Brandon Records so far. They trusted him and Axl urged them to open new Accounts in another Bank.

They all agreed to go to Ocean Bank and they all opened new Accounts in Ocean Bank. Axl had gotten a new valid ID since he had been exposed as Axl Rose, . After they opened their new Ocean Bank Accounts, Cake Cream transferred 500 Million each to their Ocean Bank Accounts. Brandon Records hadn't paid Axl, so his Account was safe, but he had opened an Ocean Bank Account too as solidarity with Cake Cream.

Sure enough, just about an hour later, Cake Cream got alerts on their phones stating that Brandon Records had tried to steal 500 Million each from Cake Cream's primary Bank Accounts. Thank God for Axl's foresight once again! They all thanked Axl for saving them again. He welcomed them.

Cake Cream wondered if they should sue Brandon Records for attempted theft. Axl wondered about the fact that Brandon Records weren't supposed to ever contact them again, would Cake Cream be violating some kind of Contact if they forced Brandon Records to be in contact with them with a Lawsuit. He told Cake Cream his pondering and they agreed with Axl.

Axl said that they should just report Brandon Records attempted theft to a Judge and have the Judge take care of it themselves.

They all were like,"Good idea, Axl!" Trusting him. They all chilled until the next day and the next day, they went to the same judge and showed them the attempted theft Brandon Records had done. The Judge was disgusted by Brandon Records once again and contacted Brandon Records on Cake Cream's behalf and Brandon Records admitted they tried to steal the 500 Million each back. The Judge issued arrest warrants for Brandon Records. Brandon Records went on the run to another Country.

The Judge said if caught, they would serve the full 20 years in Prison for the attempted theft.

Cake Cream and Axl were glad that they would be safe from Brandon Records for at least 20 years.

Comments

The Boz: How much did you lose on the lottery today?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Lots of Musicians and Singers who were signed to Brandon Records were upset that they were out of jobs now now that their Bosses literally fled the Country on the run. Axl and Cake Cream felt sorry for them and suggested that Claven Records take over Brandon Records. Claven Records took Axl and Cake Cream's suggestions seriously and took over Brandon Records and Brandon Records Musicians and Singers were happy. Claven Records thanked Axl and Cake Cream for their suggestions and told ex Brandon Records Musicians and Singers whose actual bright ideas it was for Claven Records to take over Brandon Records. The ex Brandon Records Musicians and Singers thanked Axl and Cake Cream too and Axl and Cake Cream welcomed them.

Claven Records were now worth about 800 Million. The Music Industry loved that Claven Records took over Brandon Records and Claven Records gave Axl and Cake Cream credit for their idea. Axl and Cake Cream modestly blushed.

Cake Cream and Axl went home and ate no contact pizza again and chilled.

Axl and Billy went into Billy's room and made out again passionately, enjoying each other's kisses and company. Axl caressed Billy's hair and Billy smiled contently. Axl said,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Making Billy laugh happily.

They chatted a little while longer and fell asleep. The next day, Cake Cream and Axl woke up, ate, and got ready for the day.

They went to the mall wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and ate at a Restaurant. The Female Waitress was a huge fan of them, especially Jimmy. She was particularly nice to Jimmy and he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was very receptive to her. They were smiling and flirting with each other. Billy, Axl, James, Andy, Mike, could see the chemistry and the connection between them.

They all ordered and ate and paid. On Jimmy's receipt, the female Waitress had put her phone number on Jimmy's paid receipt. Jimmy blushed and accepted. She smiled happily. Jimmy and she chatted more flirtatiously and then everyone said their goodbyes. They left and Axl said to Jimmy,"Remember to use your condoms for female Fans, especially a certain Waitress you like a lot. " Jimmy blushed happily.

They bought some items and went home. Jimmy called the Waitress after her shift and they chatted for a long time. It was obvious they were into each other a lot.

Jimmy asked Axl if it was okay if he dated the Waitress.

Axl said,"I'm cool with you dating her. He then asked the rest of Cake Cream if they were okay with him dating the Waitress. They all were okay with him dating the Waitress. Jimmy was happy.

Comments

The Boz: Please don’t shit in my PFA hat!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jimmy and Allison ended up dating exclusively. She and he really did make a good couple. Cake Cream and Axl liked her too. She was nice, sweet, funny and ended up going to some Cake Cream Shows.

A couple of days later, she and James ended up having sex. That's right, James, not Jimmy. She left James's room and left the house. The next day, Jimmy saw Allison's panty in James's bed and confronted him. James admitted he and Allison had sex last night.

Jimmy was infuriated and said,"You fuced my girlfriend?!" He punched James hard in the face and James ran out of his room, frightened. Jimmy ran after him getting ready to hit him more. Axl saw the commotion and held Jimmy back from hitting James again. Jimmy explained the situation and James admitted to it again. Jimmy tried to lunge at James, but Axl held him even tighter. Billy, Mike, and Andy also woke up to see Jimmy being held back by Axl and James looking scared. They knew something bad had happened and the situation was explained.

Axl calmly said, "James, you having sex with Allison was foul. " Jimmy, you hitting James was not and is not the right thing to do." Jimmy gave James a withering death glare. Andy, Mike, and Billy were disgusted that Allison and James had sex. How could James go have sex with Jimmy's girlfriend?

Axl calmly told James to go to the local Marriott and think about what he did. James put on his motorcycle helmet and bulletproof vests obediently left to go to the local Marriott.

Jimmy said wryly and angrily,"I also want to go to the Local Marriott and have a nice "chat," with a certain ex friend of mine. " Axl said,"No, you're staying here." Jimmy reluctantly agreed to stay with Axl, Billy, Andy, and Mike.

Jimmy called Allison and confronted her and she also admitted she had sex with James. He dumped her.

Axl wondered about the future of Cake Cream since this happened.

Comments

1marley1: Karen > la boz

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy stayed in the house.

Jimmy cried uncontrollably. He couldn't believe his ex girlfriend cheated on him with one of his best Friends.

"No, no, no!" Jimmy lamented in crushing pain. Axl, Andy, Mike, and Billy all hugged Jimmy to comfort him.

"I hate James and Allison so much," Jimmy said half angrily and half heart broken.

"It's okay to be angry and hurt," Axl said soothingly. You were done very wrong by two People you loved."

Billy, Andy, and Mike backed up Axl. Jimmy was grateful he had four best Friends to support him now.

Axl said,"We'll have lots of ice cream and pizza and have a nice boys in today. "

Jimmy smiled softly. "That sounds good."

Axl ordered 5 cartons of ice cream and ordered 3 boxes of Domino's Pizza and they pigged out on ice cream and pizza, Billy, Axl Andy, and Mike supporting Jimmy.

Billy admired how quickly Axl could be the warm, supporting, loving, Friend as well as the serious, business Manager.

Jimmy felt a lot better having Andy, Mike, Billy, and Axl support him. He was still hurt by the crushing betrayal James and Allison had done, but having Andy, Axl, Billy, and Mike support him made this so much better. Jimmy fell asleep.

James called Axl. Axl answered and said, "James, you messed up really bad. You shouldn't have had sex with Allison. "

James said," Jimmy wasn't supposed to find out. I didn't know she was going to leave her panty in my bed."

Axl said," You should have gotten your own girlfriend, not lay with Jimmy's girlfriend.

"But, I like Allison."

"Please tell me you used a condom with Allison," Axl said in half Brother, half serious Manager.

James said,"Yes, I used a condom."

Axl breathed a relieved sigh of relief. "Good, because the last thing we need is for Allison to be pregnant with your Baby."

James agreed.

Axl said, "You know what, I'm going to help you out as your Brother like Friend and suggest you go take a nice vacation, out of State, maybe go to New York. Because Jimmy knows you are at the Local Marriott. The last thing you need is for him to go to the Local Marriott and kick your ass. Jimmy's sleeping now, so I'd book it out of there within a couple of minutes if I were you.

"Thank you for that advice, Axl! James said, gratefully. "I'll leave in a few minutes!"

Axl welcomed him and they said goodbye. Axl hung up the phone.

At the Local Marriott, James hastily packed his bags and checked out and took a LYFT to Miami International Airport and booked a last minute flight to New York. He got processed and went on Airplane to New York City, grateful that Axl looked out for him.

Comments

Silver
    Load Metric
    James found himself calling Allison from New York and they chatted for a long while. James and she really liked each other. As evident by the sex they had not too long ago.

James couldn't believe he was in love with Jimmy's recent ex girlfriend, but it happened. James found himself asking if she wanted to be his girlfriend when he got back to Florida from New York after his New York vacation and she said yes. James was happy.

Back in Florida, Claven Records called Axl and told him that Fans wanted to see Cake cream perform at the James L Knight Center tomorrow.

Axl responded uncomfortably," Uh, we're kind of going through a crisis and maybe us performing tomorrow isn't the best idea."

Claven Records asked,"What's going on?"

Axl told the truth and admitted that James had sex with Allison and Jimmy was heartbroken over this and it might not be the best time for Cake Cream to be performing.

Claven Records responded," James had sex with Allison? Ooh, that's really bad, but is there a way that Cake Cream can still perform? I mean, the Fans really want to see Cake Cream perform tomorrow.

Axl gave in with a reluctant sigh. "Okay, I'll talk Jimmy into performing tomorrow with Cake Cream."

Claven Records were satisfied and they chatted a little while longer and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream that Claven Records said Fans wanted to see them perform at the James L Knight Center tomorrow.

Jimmy was apprehensive about performing tomorrow when he was heartbroken and James wasn't even there to play lead guitar, not that Jimmy particularly wanted James playing with him after that dastardly stunt James had just pulled.

Axl had an idea and told Cake Cream his idea. He would pretend to be James. They wore motorcycle helmets anyways and Axl could easily pretend to be James with the motorcycle helmet on and if he put on makeup on his Tattoos. Jimmy pointed out that Axl was not a lead guitarist, and in fact, he wasn't a Guitarist at all. Axl told him,"Don't worry about that. In 1987, I play with Slash, Izzy, and Duff who all play Guitar. Surely some of their talents must have rubbed off on me." He was smiling. "We're working for the Fans who want to see Cake Cream perform. Remember that."

Jimmy discussed this with Cake Cream and they were all on board. Jimmy, Andy, Billy, and Mike practiced, with Jimmy being the sole bassist without James's lead guitaring.

They chilled until the next day and the next day, Axl took James's guitar and Cake Cream and Axl all went to the Venue wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Axl and Cake Cream minus James went on stage behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and Fans wondered where the hell was Axl (Axl was pretending to be James). Axl plucked James' guitar crazily like an untrained and clumsy 5 year old playing pretend. Jimmy sounded good as the bass guitar, but it was clear that Axl was no Guitar Player. Apparently, Slash, Duff, and Izzy guitar prowesses did not run off on Axl. Luckily, Billy, Mike, Jimmy and Andy sounded really good. Fans cheered, but it was clear they noticed something was off with "James," and Axl being nowhere to be seen. After the show, they did the final sendoff, and Fans gave confused cheering.

Cake Cream and Axl left the Venue and went home.

Already the latest Cake Cream Show went viral and Fans were wondering,"Where the hell was Axl?" And why did James play so off tonight when he is usually a talented and very good lead guitarist?" Cake Cream and Axl blushed knowing exactly what had happened.

Comments

The Boz: Do you eat Cake Cream’s ass?

Silver
    Load Metric
    James soon called Axl's Cellphone and Axl politely excused himself to his room and Cake Cream agreed. He went to his room.

James amusingly asked,"Axl, what were you thinking with that awful guitar stunt at the Cake Cream show?"

Axl blushed and asked,"How did you know it was me? I was supposedly "Not there."

James amused responded,"Come on, we all have that knowing vibe between us.

Axl responded,"Yeah, we do."

James responded," Your guitar playing was hilariously cringe worthy." James laughed.

"Hey, so I'm no you, Slash, Duff, Jimmy, or Izzy. I'm a SINGER, not a Guitar God." Axl said, lightheartedly.

James responded,"Fans noticed something was off with "My," performance, James said thoughtfully.

Axl responded," You are a great lead guitarist. You and Jimmy are a phenomenal guitar playing duo, you and him are guitar playing magic."

"I really messed up my and Jimmy's deep friendship by having sex with Allison," James said thoughtfully.

"Yes, you did," Axl responded seriously. "Allison is someone you JUST met, but Jimmy is like your brother."

"I like Allison so much," James lamented.

"This would have been completely fine if Allison and you were dating first, not Jimmy and Allison.

James responded that Axl was right.

James and Axl chatted for a long while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl went to Jimmy and asked him how he felt about James.

Jimmy sneered and said ,"I still hate him and want to beat his ass."

Axl said, "A little birdie told me that James feels guilty over having sex with Allison."

Jimmy responded,"Is this "Little birdie's" name James?"

Axl coyly responded,"I plead the fifth," which Cake Cream knew was code for "Yes," when Axl said that.

Jimmy responded,"I'm still not ready to forgive him. He shouldn't have done that in the first place."

Axl and he chatted for a little while longer and Axl went to his room.

He remembered the hurt song he wrote about Andy's attempted betrayal and Billy liking the song and telling him he should give it to Cake Cream. He wondered if he should write it again since James hurt Jimmy really badly.

He got a paper and a pen and wrote again

"You really hurt me. I loved you like a Brother and you stabbed me in my heart. The betrayal I feel from you is soul crushing. I thought you loved me. I would never have done the unspeakable betrayal you did to me. It's always loved ones betrayal that hurts the most. This would have hurt badly if a complete stranger had done this to me, but YOU? NO! NO! NO! How could you do it? I trusted you, I lived with you, I willingly ate food and drank drinks you gave me without a moment's hesitation. The pain I feel over this is unbearable.

Axl showed the hurt song to Billy and Billy's eyes lit up. "That's the hurt song you wrote about Andy's attempted betrayal! You rewrote it!" Billy was happy.

Axl responded,"Yes it is. The hurt song's lyrics fit what James did to Jimmy perfectly.

Billy responded,"Yes, they do.

Axl showed the Hurt Song to Jimmy and told him he wrote the Hurt Song. Jimmy responded, "That's EXACTLY how I feel about James!"

Jimmy passed the Hurt Song to Andy and Andy blushed, remembering the attempted betrayal he tried to do to Axl and wondered if the hurt song was originally about him.

Andy responded out loud,"It's a good song."

Mike also thought it was a good song.

Cake Cream and Axl decided to make this a real song and Mike sang the song, Jimmy did bass guitar, Andy played Keyboard, and Billy did the drums. It sounded really good. But one thing was missing. James's awesome lead guitar. The song would sound phenomenal if James was the lead guitar on this song.

Jimmy didn't want to admit that the hurt song would sound phenomenal with James awesome lead guitar. He was still hurting. It was the "I know it, but I don't want to admit it," thing.

Axl wondered if he should get James to play lead guitar on the hurt song, and then go back to New York. That's really what the hurt song needed, but Jimmy would most likely kick James ass if he saw him. Axl was torn on what to do.

Comments

Silver
    Load Metric
    Andy asked Axl in private if The Hurt Song was originally written about him.

Axl straight up said,"Yes."

Andy replied,"But you forgave me. Why did you write that song about me?"

Axl responded,"I wrote The Hurt Song BEFORE I forgave you, not AFTER. I tore up The Hurt Song after I forgave you and wrote it again lyric for lyric for Jimmy.

Andy responded," You wrote The Hurt Song again lyric by lyric?" He was impressed.

Axl responded,"Yes,"

Andy responded,"You're a really good Songwriter," the same thing Billy had told him.

"Thank you," Axl responded. Andy welcomed him. Andy left and Axl ate a couple of slices of pizza and drank a glass of Coca Cola. The Coca Cola tasted so good that he had another glass. There were 6 2 liter bottles of Coca Cola in the huge fridge for 6 People.

Axl was drowning his Cake Cream woes in Coca Cola. Cake Cream was a fucing mess and Axl was the Captain of this mess of a ship. Axl ordered more Coca Cola from Instacart and put them in the Fridge when they arrived.

To Cake Cream he said, "This Coke is the only Coke we should be doing." Billy blushed, remembering his Cocaine he snorted not too long ago.

Axl continued,"But it's Rock And Roll nature to do Cocaine. Just remember to do Cocaine only in this house. Jimmy, Andy, and Mike all said they weren't doing Cocaine. Billy blushed again.

Andy, Mike, and Jimmy were like,"Billy, you didn't say you're not doing Cocaine!"

Billy lowered his eyes shyly.

Mike asked," Billy are you doing Cocaine?" Billy continued to look at the ground.

Mike said,"We agreed to be more open with each other," he prompted gently.

Andy and Jimmy also wanted to know.

They all straight up asked Billy if he was doing Cocaine.

Billy said,"Yes, I'm doing Cocaine."

Mike responded,"You're usually so responsible. How could you be taking Cocaine?" Andy and Jimmy also were surprised Billy had been doing Cocaine.

Billy mentioned he took Cocaine to cope with the fact that John Wilson tried to murder him twice and shot Axl multiple times.

Mike asked Axl why he wasn't surprised that Billy had been doing Cocaine. Mike asked Axl if he had already known that Billy was doing Cocaine. Andy and Jimmy also wanted to know.

Axl shyly responded he already knew Billy had been doing Cocaine. Mike, Jimmy, and Andy responded that Axl should have told them about Billy's Cocaine use. Axl responded that Billy also took Subutex so it would help him not be a drug addict.

Axl drank another glass of Coca Cola.

Mike responded,"Axl, you might be becoming a Coca Cola addict."

Axl responded,"Nonsense. Coca Cola is legal and isn't a drug."

Caffeine is a drug, Mike responded.

Axl responded,"But you can't be arrested for drinking Coca Cola, so it's legal."

Axl drank yet another glass of Coca Cola. He was trying hard to cope with all of the bad things happening with Cake Cream. He was using Coca Cola as a delicious coping mechanism.

Cake Cream looked at Axl worriedly. Was Axl developing a Coke problem? Soda wise that is. Axl said he wanted to go to the Mall.

Jimmy, Andy, Billy, and Mike told them they would go with him.

He then changed his story and said he was going to go to the Park. They all said they would go with him.

He then changed his story again and said he wanted to go to Claven Records alone. They all said they would go with him.

He then changed his story and said he wanted to go to the library. They all said they would go with him.

He said,"Would you guys please leave me alone? I want to go out by myself!" They reluctantly let him go out by himself.

Axl put on his bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and went to McDonald's and ordered a Quarter Pounder, fries, and three large Cokes. He was eating and enjoying his meals when Jimmy came to him.

"Hey Axl," Jimmy told him in a concerned brother like way.

Jimmy, go back home and let me enjoy my meal and drinks in peace."

"Axl, you just bought three large Cokes just for yourself," Jimmy pointed out concerned.

"Let me live. It's just Coke drinks." Axl said defensively. He continued drinking his Cokes and eating.

Jimmy said,"Can I have the Coke drink you didn't touch?" He asked.

"Noooo!" Axl said, inhumanly. He began drinking the Coke that was previously untouched.

Jimmy responded,"I'll buy my own large Coke and a Quarter Pounder meal and I'll sit with you. Axl tried to tell him to go home, but Jimmy insisted on staying with Axl. Axl reluctantly allowed him to stay with him. Jimmy bought the Quarter Pounder meal with a large Coke. He sat with Axl and Axl and he had a nice meal, enjoying each other's company. Jimmy looked at Axl deeply.

"We all care about you, Axl."

Axl was glad that Jimmy came to see him at McDonald's.

Jimmy responded," We agreed to be more open with each other."

Axl said,"It's just that Cake Cream is falling apart. There's so much bad shait going on with our band. We used to be such a tight band, but lately, we've gone to shait. Axl continued drinking his Cokes and eating. Jimmy drank his Coke and continued eating.

They both chatted and finished eating and drinking. They went back home.

Comments

The Boz: Did they shit on the floor after eating?

Silver
    Load Metric
    At home, Axl took a nap on the couch. He awoke and heard Jimmy, Andy, and Mike talking to each other. He pretended to still be asleep.

Jimmy said, "Axl is addicted to Coke, the drink. Do you know he was at McDonald's and drank THREE large Cokes? He also drank 5 glasses of Coke before leaving the house."

Mike said," I don't know what's worse. Axl being hooked on Coke the drink or Billy doing Coke, the drug.

Andy said ,"Obviously Billy doing Coke the drug is worse."

Jimmy said,"But Axl being hooked on Coke the drink can't be good for his health either."

Andy gently responded,"Just let Axl live. He isn't hurting anyone by drinking a lot of Coke. " Whoa. Andy sounded like Axl a little.

Jimmy said, "He's hurting himself with his Coke soda addiction."

Mike said, "We've got a Coke the drink addict and a Coke the drug addict. What should we do?"

Andy said, "But Billy is taking Subutex which will help him not be addicted to Coke. And the WORST thing that can happen to Axl with his Coke soda addiction is Diabetes. Older Axl doesn't have Diabetes so our Axl who lives with us should be fine."

Axl felt kind of good about Andy referring to him as "Our Axl."

Mike and Jimmy pointed out that Older Axl and Young Axl were two different People technically.

Andy still pointed out that Jimmy and Mike should let Axl keep drinking Coke excessively. They should leave Axl alone. It was just soda. He said Mike and Jimmy should mind their business when it came to Axl's love of Coca Cola. Did Axl possess Andy?

Jimmy and Mike playfully/half seriously asked Andy if he was possessed by Axl. They pointed out he was sounding more and more like Axl.

Andy said,"No, I'm not possessed by Axl. I just feel you guys are being judgemental when it comes to Axl's Coke drinking. It's not affecting any of us. Axl deserves to be able to drink his Coke and have fun drinking it without being judged. Axl is hard working and deserves his fun.

Axl was still pretending to be asleep but he was smiling inside at Andy sticking up for him.

Mike and Jimmy once again asked if Axl possessed Andy.

Andy said exasperated,"No, I'm not possessed by Axl. Please stop saying that. It's ridiculous."

Jimmy and Mike agreed to let the possessed questions stop and Andy thanked them and they welcomed him. They chatted for a while and went to their own rooms.

Comments

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl got off the couch. He went to Billy's Room and they made out. They watched TV, snuggling with each other.

The trust and love Axl and Billy had for each other was palpable. Axl felt vulnerable and glad he was with Billy in bed.

Billy and he fell asleep.

They woke up the next morning and Jimmy, Andy, Mike, Billy and Axl ate and got ready for the day.

They went on Social Media and more and more Cakers were talking about "James's" incredibly off guitar playing at the latest Cake Cream Show.

James sounded like a Beginner. I've been following Cake Cream for years and James's guitar playing is usually beyond awesome. I can't believe he played like a Beginner the other day. That is so out of character for him One particular post said succinctly.

Cake Cream and Axl looked at each other intently knowing exactly why "James," sounded off.

Axl wondered if he should get James to come back to Cake Cream and play his beyond awesome lead guitar. But he was worried Jimmy might beat him up.

He told Jimmy his thoughts.

Jimmy acknowledged that the Fans wanted to hear James's beyond awesome lead guitar. Jimmy acknowledged that James was a phenomenal God on Guitar. He added that he was still angry and hurt by James.

Axl thought of a solution. He drew up a Contract that stated that if James came back to play his beyond awesome lead guitar, Jimmy wouldn't lay hands on James.

He had Jimmy read it and pointed out that Cakers wanted to hear James play. He pointed out they were working for the Fans.

Jimmy thought of a technical loophole and signed the Contract stating that he wouldn't lay hands on James. Axl smiled and Andy, Billy, Mike, and Axl signed as Witnesses.

Axl called James and told him the good news that Jimmy signed a Contract stating that he wouldn't lay hands on him and asked him to be at the next Cake Cream Show. James agreed.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled until the next day when a Cake Cream Show was scheduled. James flew in from New York for the Show. Jimmy glared at James and James giggled uncomfortably and nervously.

Axl said,"Jimmy, remember the Contract you signed."

Jimmy said,"Okay, Axl." Cake Cream practiced for the show and the magic of James and Jimmy's awesome guitar playing skills was was kind of back. Andy, Mike, Billy, and Axl smiled. They all put on motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests.

They went to the Venue and practiced again and sounded good. It was time for the Show.

Lots of Cakers came to see Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl were proud. But Axl took a precaution.

Axl said,"Anyone in Cake Cream who's birthname is James, I'm going to need you guys to play on opposite sides of the stage."

James Dobson (James) and James King(Jimmy) agreed to listen to Axl and played on opposite sides of the stage.

Cake Cream performed their set and James beyond awesome lead guitar complemented Jimmy's wonderful Bass Guitar. Cake Cream all sounded good but it was clear there was tension between Jimmy and James even with them at opposite sides of the stage. The Cakers enjoyed James being back to his beyond awesome lead guitar however. They cheered wildly.

At the final Sendoff, James and Jimmy were still at opposite sides of the stage. Fans were confused but still cheered wildly. Cake Cream did an awesome show. But then something bad happened.

Jimmy walked up to James and angrily swung his Bass Guitar hard in James's stomach with his bass guitar! James recoiled in pain. The Fans were stunned! So were Axl, James, Andy, Mike, and Billy. Jimmy had signed a legally binding Contract to not lay hands on James! How could he hit James with his Bass Guitar in his stomach?

Axl held back Jimmy again and asked him how could he hit James in the stomach with his Bass Guitar after signing the legal binding Contract forbidding him from laying hands on James.

Jimmy nastily responded,"The Contract states I am not allowed to lay hands on James. I hit James in his stomach with my Bass Guitar. I didn't lay hands on James. Technical Loophole."

Axl was like,"Damn, you're right technically. I should have stated something like,"You're not allowed to hurt James at all!"

Jimmy nastily smirked. James was stunned and Billy, Andy, and Mike tended to James who was groaning in pain. The Show was over.

Fans shook their heads in stunned confusion and left.

Comments

The Boz: Public shitter rep

1marley1: public shitter > la boz

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl continued to hold back Jimmy. "James, I'm going to have you taken to the ER to get medical attention.

James was wincing in pain and agreed to go to the ER. Axl was torn. Should he accompany James or support Jimmy? James being hit with Jimmy's guitar was his own fault. He shouldn't have had sex with Allison. He knew he was having sex with Jimmy's girlfriend. But James was in need of medical attention. He decided to tell the rest of Cake Cream to accompany James in the ER while he supported Jimmy. Andy, Mike, Billy agreed to accompany James in the ER. James was grateful that Axl was looking out for him this way and that his three brothers were going with him to the ER.

Ambulance was called for James and Axl and he said their goodbyes and Mike, Andy, and Billy were allowed to accompany James in the ambulance. Billy, Andy, and Mike also said their goodbyes to Axl and Jimmy and they said them back. Jimmy and James didn't say anything to each other understandably.

The ambulance left to take James to the ER.

Axl looked at Jimmy thoughtfully. "Hitting James in the stomach with your Guitar wasn't the right thing to do. But I understand your frustration. James did you wrong."

Jimmy responded,"I hate James so much." His voice quivered with emotion."

Axl had a feeling that Jimmy didn't REALLY hate James, he was just in a lot of pain.

"Come on, we'll have a nice boys out, just us two," Axl coaxed. Jimmy smiled.

They went to Carvel Ice cream Parlor and pigged out on Sundaes. They enjoyed hanging out.

They went back home and just chilled and watched TV and chatted.

Already the show they just did was viral. Fans were stunned at how violent Jimmy was to James. He was usually sweet and kind. Fans were wondering if James should press charges on Jimmy for Assault.

Jimmy had a look of panic in his face. "Could James press charges on me for Assault?"

Axl told him reluctantly,"Yes, he could, but right now, he's probably hyped up on painkillers and isn't thinking of pressing charges."

Jimmy relaxed a little. He hoped James wouldn't press charges on him.

Comments

The Boz: What soda were you getting when you dropped shit at KFC?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jimmy and Axl chatted for a long while and Jimmy fell asleep. Axl called Billy and asked how James was holding up.

Billy said," James is on multiple painkillers and is incoherent. The doctors are working hard on him."

Axl replied, "Hopefully he makes a full recovery quickly."

Billy replied,"I hope so too. Billy added,"How is Jimmy?"

Axl replied,"Jimmy is... Jimmy is..... He hesitated.

"Go on," Billy coaxed him.

Axl answered,"Jimmy is worried that James is going to press charges on him for Assault."

Billy was appalled. THAT'S what Jimmy cares about and not how James's health is? He hit him in the stomach with his Bass Guitar for God's sakes!"

Axl replied,"Yeah, I know. "

Billy replied,"Jimmy is being incredibly selfish in this situation."

Hmm. I don't know. Jimmy is just REALLY hurt. He says he hates James but I feel he is just really mad at him. Axl responded. James broke Jimmy's heart by sleeping with Allison."

Billy responded,"But he could have more remorse and compassion for James."

Axl said,"I know."

Billy added, " I love you." Billy made kissing noises over the phone, the implication clear. Axl happily blushed and said,"I love you too," and gave him kisses over the phone right back.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Jimmy soon woke up.

Axl looked at him deeply.

"I spoke to Billy and Billy told me that James is on multiple painkillers and is incoherent. Doctors are working hard on him. "

Jimmy coldly replied,"James wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't have sex with Allison."

Axl was appalled at Jimmy's nonchalant response to this.

Jimmy, you landed James in the ER! Have more compassion and remorse!"

Jimmy replied, "What compassion did James have for me when he had sex with Allison? He knew Allison was my girlfriend and he still went into her on purpose. She's not much better. She let him go in her knowing I was her boyfriend and he was one of my brothers. I hate them both so much." Jimmy cried angry tears. It was obvious the pain he was in over this.

Axl comforted him, wiping away his angry tears. Jimmy smiled back.

Comments

Silver
    Load Metric
    Jimmy went to his room. Axl decided to call Mike and ask him to watch Jimmy while he visited James. He wanted to visit James but didn't want to leave Jimmy by himself.

Mike said,"Sure. I'll go home now and we'll make the switch."

Axl smiled.

He didn't tell Jimmy his plan, just let Jimmy watch TV in his room.

Soon, Mike came over and they amicably chatted and made the switch. Axl went to the hospital and went to James's room.

James looked disoriented and drunk. He was babbling incoherently. He was hopped up on multiple painkillers like Billy said.

Billy and Andy were happy that Axl was there.

Billy and Andy pointed out that James was in bad shape. James barely even knew what was going on. Axl could see that. He felt sorry for James. The Doctors were working hard on James. James slipped into a Coma.

"Nooooooooooo!" Axl cried horrified!

Billy and Andy were also horrified!

The Doctors told Andy, Billy, and Axl that they had to leave the room since they weren't James's Family.

Axl, Billy, and Andy claimed they were James's Brothers. Billy and Axl looked at each other and blushed realizing they just called each other Brothers. Andy blushed too.

Billy and Axl said that Billy, Andy, and James were Brothers. Billy and Axl said that they(Billy and Axl) weren't Brothers. Andy backed them up. The Doctors smirked knowingly, thinking about the speculation that Billy and Axl were Boyfriends.

Axl and Billy straight up told the Doctors that they were Boyfriends and begged them not to tell anyone.

The Doctors responded,"We had a deep feeling you guys were Boyfriends. We're not going to tell anyone. "

Axl and Billy thanked the Doctors and they welcomed them.

Axl, Andy, and Billy begged the Doctors to not kick them out. Axl even offered the Doctors 50 million to let them stay. Andy and Billy also offered 50 Million each to let them all stay. The Doctors were touched and told them to keep their 150 million, they'll allow them to all stay without paying 150 million. Axl, Jimmy, and Andy were relieved.

The Doctors worriedly exclaimed that they were losing James.

"Nooooooooooo!" Axl, Billy and Andy claimed in horrified unison!

Axl had a radical idea. He said,"I want you guys to use the thing that you say,"Clear!" With for James.

The Doctors said,"You mean the Defibrillator."

Axl said,"Yes, that's what I mean. James needs to be shocked awake.

The Doctors brought out the Defibrillator, that was ready but were hesitant to use the Defibrillator on James.

Axl emotionally said," James only has about 5 minutes left to live! Please Doctors, James doesn't want or deserve to die, especially at only 26! Please save him! Billy and Andy also begged The Doctors to save James's life.

Axl kept emotionally pleading for them to save James's life.

The Doctors were still hesitant to use the Defibrillator on James.

Axl emotionally said,"I'll do it, Goddamn it!" And went to the Defibrillator. The Doctors tried to stop him, but he refused to listen. He brought the Defibrillator close to James and the paddles on James, giving him the much needed shock to wake up.

James woke up.

The Doctors were amazed that this Music Manager, Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses, who was not a trained medical professional was able to shock James back to life.

James was still incoherent, but at least he was out of his Coma.

Axl smiled at James. Andy and Billy smiled too.

The Doctors seriously told Axl that using the Defibrillator on someone who was hopped up on multiple painkillers could have negative consequences, which is why they were hesitant to use the Defibrillator on James. Axl was just glad James was no longer in a Coma. He did worry about the negative consequences.

They said that they would have to monitor James VERY closely to see if the Defibrillator caused any negative consequences on James.

Axl, Billy, and Andy prayed for James to be okay. James had a mini seizure, but the Doctors were able to stabilize him.

The mini seizure was the only negative consequence that happened and was over very quickly. The Doctors were amazed that Axl saved James's life with the Defibrillator and the only negative consequence was the mini seizure that was over quickly.

Comments

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl, Andy, and Billy were relieved that James was out of the Coma. But were worried about his incoherent babbling.

Axl sat in a chair, thinking about the mess Cake Cream became. This was not the Cake Cream he signed up for when he chose to become their Manager. He had thoughts of wanting out of this "Bakery," but knew he was tied to them.

In the hospital room, Annie 2014 was playing and Little Girls was playing. Colleen's frustrations with the Little Girls mirrored Axl's frustrations with Cake Cream. The "Get me out of here! And I'm done with Little Girls (Cake Cream) spoke to Axl succinctly. Axl wanted off the Cake Cream ship. But he was stuck because of the Contract he signed to be their Manager. Cake Cream felt more of a Burden to him at this point than Assets. Billy and Andy fell asleep.

Axl called Older Axl and when Older Axl responded,"Axl cried,"I can't take it anymore! I can't do this anymore!" He was crying.

Older Axl worriedly said,"Axl, what's going on?"

Axl through a lot of hysterical tears told Older Axl his frustrations with Cake Cream. He said,"Cake Cream is driving me crazy!" He was close to a mental breakdown.

Older Axl calmly said,"You're a good Manager for Cake Cream. They love and trust you."

Axl said,"Thanks for the warm words, but I just want to leave Cake Cream and just run away!" He cried more.

Older Axl said," You know what? Why don't you take a nice couple of days and just relax? You deserve to be able to relax for a couple of days. I can take care of Cake Cream for you."

Axl was grateful at Older Axl's offer and he gratefully accepted. Older Axl welcomed him. They made plans for Older Axl to switch with Younger Axl today.

Older Axl came to the hospital while Billy and Andy were still asleep and they chatted and made the switch. Axl left the hospital, grateful Older Axl could take care of Cake Cream for him while he went on a much needed mini vacation. Axl took a LYFT to the mall and bought some clothes and other toiletries and then went to the Airport and booked a last minute flight to California and went to the Marriott and went to the front desk to make a last minute booking.

The Front Desk Clerk said, in awe, "You're Axl Rose!"

Axl blushed and admitted he was Axl Rose.

The Clerk asked, "Where is Cake Cream?"

Axl said,"I left them in Older Axl's care and fled to California."

The Front Desk Clerk smiled and said,"You wanted a little getaway just for yourself, right?"

Axl responded,"Yep. I wanted a little getaway for myself, by myself."

The Clerk smiled and booked a room for him. He graciously thanked the Clerk and was welcomed. He went to his room and settled in. He ordered Room Service and paid and ate it. He chilled, enjoying his stay at this hotel.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl's phone rang and it was Billy.

Billy asked ,"Why is Older Axl at the hospital with us and not you?"

Axl responded reluctantly,"I just wanted to get away by myself for a few days."

Billy said,"You just left us suddenly, didn't even say goodbye." He sounded sad.

Axl responded,"I just needed a much needed break and besides, Older Axl is with you, so technically, I'm still with you."

Billy responded,"Older Axl and us don't have the same relationship with each other as you and we do."

"Axl responded,"I was just feeling overwhelmed and stressed out."

Billy responded,"You still love us, don't you?"

Axl responded,"Are you talking about our personal relationship or my Cake Cream Brothersship in general?"

Billy responded,"I am talking about both."

Axl responded,"I still love both."

Billy responded,"Good. I love you in a relationship way and Cake Cream loves you in a Brotherish way too."

Axl smiled and he and Billy chatted for a bit.

Axl asked,"How is James?"

Billy answered, "He's a lot better. He is speaking with a lot of sense now. Speaking a lot more normal. Is a lot more aware about what's going on."

Axl felt a huge sense of relief wash over him.

"Thank God," Axl responded, relieved.

Billy was relieved too. Billy said,"The Doctors say he might be home in a couple of days.

Axl said,"That makes me happy!"

Billy responded,"I'm happy too."

Axl then had an awful thought, "James can't go home with Jimmy still being pissed off at him. He'll most likely hit him again and land him in the hospital again!"

Billy responded,"Yeah, you're right.

Axl said,"Maybe I can get Older Axl to let James live with him for a while."

Billy responded,"Older Axl's pretty busy with Guns N'Roses. I'm not so sure Older Axl will have time to have James living with him. "

Axl responded,"Hmm. Maybe if I BEG Older Axl to let James live with him, he'll see how desperate I am to have him protect James."

Billy said,"Asking Older Axl to let James live with him is a risky question."

Axl replied," If he says no, I can always let James live in a homeless Shelter," Axl said with a hail Mary offer, knowing that Billy wouldn't want James, one of his Brothers, living in a homeless Shelter.

"No!" Billy said desperately. "I don't want James living in a homeless Shelter! "

Axl smiled, knowing Billy wouldn't want James living in a homeless Shelter. His feelings were right.

Billy and Axl chatted seriously about getting Older Axl to let James live with him. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Billy who was with Older Axl asked him how he felt about letting James live with him.

Older Axl responded, "I'm not so sure it's a good idea to let James live with me when I am going to do multiple Guns N'Roses Shows. Billy had also originally said that to Axl.

Older Axl called Axl.

Axl picked up.

Older Axl said,"A little Birdie asked me if James could live with me for a while."

Axl responded,"Please? I mean, James needs to be protected from Jimmy and you're the perfect person to help him out. And besides, you agreed to watch James," Axl tried guilt tripping Older Axl.

Older Axl said,"I agreed to watch Cake Cream for a couple of days while you relaxed on a much needed break for yourself. Not have James live with me for a while." Older Axl said matter of factly.

Axl begged him,"Please? Please? Please? Please?"

Older Axl lightheartedly said," You sound like a desperate dog. I'll do it because I can see how desperate you are for me to protect James from Jimmy and because we're close Family Members."

Axl thanked Older Axl and Older Axl welcomed him. Billy wasn't listening to this conversation. Older Axl had walked away from him.

Older Axl and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl chilled for a couple of days by himself in his much needed break from Cake Cream.

He enjoyed his mini break from them.

James had improved even more and had been discharged from the hospital. Older Axl in the ride home told James to turn off his Location so that Jimmy couldn't trace his Location. James did. He took James to his house.

Older Axl said," I get a new Roommate for a while." He smiled, kind of like the weird looking smile Young Axl had when they had done the Demo without telling him about it.

James said, "I hope I won't be a burden to you." He looked at the ground.

Older Axl said, "It's just that I wasn't exactly expecting a new Roommate now."

James said, "Thank you for allowing me to be your Roommate for a while." Older Axl welcomed him.

Older Axl looked at him even deeper. "You really shouldn't have had sex with Allison."

James looked at the ground and acknowledged he shouldn't have had sex with Allison.

Older Axl said,"I'm going to go get ready for a Guns N'Roses Show. Please behave yourself and make yourself at home."

Jimmy smiled and Older Axl got ready for the Guns N'Roses Show. He told James goodbye and James said it back to him. He left.

Allison called James and asked about her and James budding relationship. James said,"I like you, but I can't hurt Jimmy even more than I already did by dating you. I can't date you."

Allison said,"That sucks, I like you, and you like me, but I respect your decision not to date me. Goodbye."

James repeated it too. They both hung up.

James wanted to date Allison but knew dating her would not be okay. James settled in and fell asleep.

Axl called his phone and asked how he was doing.

He responded that he just ended Allison and his budding relationship out of respect of not hurting Jimmy even more.

Axl responded,"I'm proud of you ending your budding relationship with Allison in order to not hurt Jimmy even more."

James responded,"Thank you." Axl welcomed him. Axl asked how he was physically after his hospital stay.

James responded,"I'm holding up well, just chilling in Older Axl's house. Safe from Jimmy. Luckily Older Axl is allowing me to live with him for a while.

Axl didn't know if he should tell him that James living with Older Axl was his idea and he begged Older Axl to let him live with him.

He decided not to. He didn't want to cause James to resent Older Axl or something.

James and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Load Metric
    So Karen is tine
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl checked out of the California Marriott and flew back to Florida and then took a LYFT home. Andy, Billy, Mike, and Jimmy were happy to have him back home. He smiled back at them.

He unpacked and Billy and he went to Axl's room and made out passionately. Then they both took naps. Claven Records called Axl's Cellphone and he woke up.

Claven Records said that Fans wanted to see them perform at the James L Knight Center again. Axl pointed out that James wasn't with them as Jimmy and James had to be separated.

Jimmy can be the sole bass guitar," Claven Records said matter of factly.

Axl reluctantly agreed.

Claven Records were satisfied. They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl informed Cake Cream that Fans wanted to see them perform tomorrow at the James L Knight Center.

Cake Cream wanted to chill tomorrow, not perform.

Axl pointed out once again that they were working for the Fans. Cake Cream reluctantly agreed to perform tomorrow at the James L Knight Center.

Axl smiled and they practiced.

The next day, they went to the James L Knight Center for the Show. They practiced and then the Show started. Cake Cream minus James were doing the set wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers. Cops came to arrest Jimmy for assaulting James at the last Cake Cream show! There was obviously a break. Jimmy and Axl had a short chat where Jimmy promised to allow the Cops to peacefully arrest him.

Axl begged the Cops to at least let Cake Cream finish their set as these Fans paid to see Cake Cream perform and he promised Jimmy would peacefully allow them to arrest him and wouldn't run away or fight them or anything like that. Jimmy agreed. The Cops said they would allow Cake Cream to finish performing. Axl and Jimmy thanked them. They were welcomed.

Cake Cream continued the show. They were really good. They did a final sendoff to wild cheering. The show was over. The Cops put handcuffs on Jimmy, who didn't resist. They put him in a Cop car. They drove him to the Police Station. Axl and the rest of Cake Cream went to the Police Station too to support Jimmy. Jimmy was booked and his Bail was $100,000 and his Court Date would be in two days. Axl paid his bail for him and he was free to go until his Court Date. Jimmy thanked Axl for paying his bail and he welcomed him. They went back home. Already Jimmy's arrest went viral. There were reports that Jimmy was kicking and screaming, fighting his arrest wildly like a rabid dog. That wasn't the case at all.

Cake Cream and Axl shook their heads at this knowing that Jimmy surrendered peacefully.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl looked at the Contract he signed to be Cake Cream's Manager. It said he had Power Of Attorney over Cake Cream. He assumed that meant that he could act as their Lawyer. Attorney meant Lawyer, so that must mean he has the power to act as their Attorney.

He told Jimmy he could act as his Lawyer. Jimmy was like ,"Uh, Axl, you're not a Lawyer.

"You guys gave me Power Of Attorney over you guys so that means I can act like your Lawyer. Axl answered.

Cake Cream and Jimmy pointed out that Power Of Attorney did NOT mean that Axl could act as their Lawyer. They explained to him that Power Of Attorney basically meant that he was in charge of their finances and health decisions, such as if they become plagued with elderly Dementia or have serious health issues. Axl was one year younger than all of Cake Cream, so he most likely wouldn't be an eligible Power Of Attorney for them in their old age, but he could make important life decisions for them such as when he used the Defibrillator on James when James slipped into a Coma. Axl was touched that Cake Cream trusted him so much they gave him power over their health and finances. He thanked them and they welcomed him.

Axl did have a say in whether or not Cake Cream could go on the stand such as the Axl Rose vs Brian Washington Court Case. He was their Legal Representative, but not their Lawyer.

Cake Cream and Axl wondered if Axl could still act like Jimmy's Lawyer in Jimmy's case. This was a fine line since both Jimmy and James were Axl's Clients. Axl was like,"I'm pretty sure that me representing Jimmy is a conflict of interest since both Jimmy and James are my Clients. If Jimmy had hit some random dude Allison had sex with, the line to defend Jimmy would be much clearer. The fact that he hit James for having sex with Allison makes this line murky. Very murky."

Axl and Cake Cream chatted more about this. Axl still wasn't clear what to do.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl thought and thought. Maybe he could get Older Axl to act as James's Lawyer and he could act as Jimmy's Lawyer? Technically, Older Axl and Axl were two different People, just close Family Members.

Jimmy went to his room. Axl told Billy and Andy his thoughts and Billy asked "Axl, are you out of your mind? Asking Older Axl to act as James's Lawyer? Older Axl barely even wanted James to live with him and now you're thinking of asking him to act as James's Lawyer?

Andy said,"Do you REALLY think Older Axl would go for this?

Axl was like,"It can't hurt to ask him. Billy and Andy both shook their heads in a "Please don't do it!" Gesture.

Axl said,"I'm still going for it!"

Billy said verbally,"Baby, please don't ask Older Axl to act as James's Lawyer."

Andy said,"It's a plain bad idea. A good Manager listens to his Clients' objections and pleas." Billy backed him up

Axl's stomach churned. He understood that Andy and Billy definitely didn't want him to ask Older Axl to act as James's Lawyer.

He told them he wouldn't ask Older Axl to act as James's Lawyer."

Billy and Andy breathed sighs of relief.

Axl said maybe he could just plain hire two different Lawyers for James and Jimmy.

Billy and Andy said they thought that was better than asking Older Axl to act as James's Lawyer.

Mike came out of his room(Jimmy was still in his room) and they all chatted about this.

Mike said," Actually, letting James and Jimmy pick their OWN lawyers would be ideal."

Billy, Axl, and Andy thought Mike's suggestion was good. Mike smiled.

Jimmy came out of his room and Mike, Billy, Axl, and Andy asked him how he felt about picking his own lawyer for his upcoming court case against James.

Jimmy responded,"I'd be okay with choosing my own lawyer." Everybody smiled.

They went to a law firm and Jimmy chose his own lawyer. He paid the lawyer half upfront. He would pay him the rest after the case. His lawyer practiced the court case with him. They all chatted and then said their goodbyes and left.

They went home and ate and drank. Jimmy fell asleep and Axl called James and gave him a warning to get his own lawyer, one that was NOT the same person Jimmy had chosen for obvious reasons. Axl told him Jimmy's lawyer's name. James thanked him for his suggestions and he welcomed him.

The next day, James hired a different lawyer than Jimmy and paid him half upfront. They practiced the case.

The next day, Jimmy's court date, Mike, Axl, Jimmy Billy and Andy got ready for the court date and went to court. Jimmy's lawyer practiced the court case with him again.

Thread Information