Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D

Silver
    Load Metric
    After the movies, Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and watched the News. Mark did a prison confession that was televised. Mark said,"I broke into Billy's house the day his house caught on fire. I was looking to see if I could steal some money since Cake Cream and Axl have a combined net worth of around 3 billion. I had gloves on. I didn't see James, Billy, Mike, James', Andy, or Axl. I thought I was alone. I found $50,000 and put it in my duffel bag.

I was hungry, so I went into Billy's fridge looking for food and I saw pizza. I took out the pizza and prepared to put it in the oven to warm it up. The oven was off and when I opened the oven, there was already a pizza inside. I ate the pizza that was inside and still felt a little hungry, so I took out the pizza I planned to eat in the first place and put it in the oven and turned it on. I then heard snoring and looked in Billy's room and saw him sleeping.

I knew if he got up and saw me in his house, he'd call the Cops and I'd be arrested. I have a long criminal record and have many outstanding warrants from multiple states, so I definitely didn't want to be arrested. I panicked, took my duffel bag filled with the stolen $50,000 and ran, and in my haste, I forgot I had put a pizza in the oven and it was still on. I later saw that Billy's house had burned down. I knew Billy would be the prime suspect, and he did end up being the prime suspect, so I kept my mouth shut. I did confess by accident to Arson of Billy's house recently in Court. I am confessing what really happened because I have been offered a plea deal for EVERY charge I have against me if I confessed what REALLY happened to Billy's house that day.

Cake Cream and Axl were all relieved that Billy did NOT commit accidental Arson to his house! Billy and Axl were particularly relieved. Maybe insurance could give them a huge payout since Billy wasn't the one who burned the house down! There was finally some silver linings in all of the bad things happening to Cake Cream and Axl lately! Cake Cream and Axl were all happy!
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Silver
    Load Metric
    They chilled and soon went to sleep. The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. The News said that Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against Mark Riley for breaking into Billy's house, stealing $50,000 from them, and accidentally setting Billy's/their house on fire, especially since Billy was in it when Mark accidentally set the house on fire and let the public think poor Billy had accidentally set his house on fire. Oh no, Cake Cream and Axl knew it was time to go back to Hawaii to press charges against Mark for this. They REALLY didn't want to go back to Hawaii. But then, there was a silver lining. The News said that Mark would be brought to MIAMI, in Court, so Cake Cream and Axl wouldn't have to fly to Hawaii again. Cake Cream and Axl were happy they didn't have to fly to Hawaii.

Andy pointed out,"But, uh, we probably don't want Mark in Miami, he's crazily obsessed with me and Axl!" Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike wondered if Andy had a good point. Axl said,"But Mark is still recovering from his gunshot wound. And he'd be handcuffed from the back anyways. He won't be much of a threat to us handcuffed and recovering from a gunshot wound."

Andy, Billy, Mike, James and Jimmy all were relieved by what Axl said. Axl made perfect sense. The News later said that Mark's Court date for Miami was tomorrow.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Mark was put on a plane ride to Miami and was handcuffed. He had assistance to use the bathroom and eat and drink. Mark couldn't believe he was going to court in Miami. He assumed he would stay in Hawaii. He was still in pain from his gunshot wound.

Cake Cream and Axl went to court and were processed. They were all wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Mark came soon, handcuffed from the back.

Cake Cream and Axl were once again glad they didn't have to go back to Hawaii.

Cake Cream and Axl all said they wanted to press charges against Mark Riley.

Older Axl showed up suddenly, and Cake Cream and Axl were surprised to see Older Axl. He was also wearing a motorcycle helmet and a bulletproof vest.

Older Axl said,"I'd like to press charges against Mark Riley too. Mark broke into my dressing room, impersonated me and also claimed to be Younger Axl, knocked me out with a gun, tied me up, and held a gun to my head! "

The crowd gasped and the Prosecutor asked Mark if this was true and Mark admitted it. Mark pleaded Guilty to one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Older Axl), one count of identity theft(Pretending to be Younger Axl) breaking and entering (Breaking into Older Axl's dressing room) , one count of unlawful imprisonment(tying up Older Axl) one count of assault with a deadly weapon(Knocking out Older Axl with gun, one count of aggravated threatening assault with deadly weapon(Holding gun to Older Axl's head), one count of breaking and entering(Breaking into Billy's house) one count of Grand Larceny,(Stealing $50,000 from Cake Cream and Axl) one count of accidental Arson(Accidentally setting Billy's house on fire).

Mark was soon sent back to the Hawaii prison. Older Axl, Axl, and all of Cake Cream chatted amicably, glad Mark confessed to being guilty of all of these things. They all went to Denny's and had a nice brunch and paid and left. They all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Older Axl chilled with Axl and Cake Cream, and they all had a nice time just hanging out. A while later, Older Axl went back to his house.

Cake Cream and Axl continued chilling and then went to sleep.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Silver
    Load Metric
    They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Axl's resentment of Andy for attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 when he was a Fugitive on the run and hiding in Billy's house and Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from his Cake Cream Brothers felt EXTREMELY bad today. Axl heard Fighter by Christina Aguilera and felt the words could refer to how he felt about Andy. Axl told Cake Cream he wanted to go to the bar. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay, let's go to the bar!" Axl smiled. They all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets. They left.

Cake Cream and Axl all went to the bar. At the bar, Axl decided to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera at Karaoke. Axl went to Karaoke and said,"I'd like to sing Fighter by Christina Aguilera!" Cake Cream and the Audience all cheered for him. Axl smiled and sang,

Hmm, after all you put me through
    You'd think I'd despise you
    But in the end, I wanna thank you
    'Cause you made me that much stronger
    Well I, I thought I knew you
    Thinkin' that you were true
    Guess I, I couldn't trust
    Called your bluff, time is up, 'cause I've had enough
    You were there by my side, always down for the ride
    But your joy ride just came down in flames
    'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mm-hmm
    After all of the stealing and cheating
    You probably think that I hold resentment for you
    But uh-uh, oh no, yeah, you're wrong
    'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
    I wouldn't know just how capable
    I am to pull through
    So I wanna say thank you
    'Cause it
    Makes me that much stronger
    Makes me work a little bit harder
    It makes me that much wiser
    So thanks for making me a fighter
    Made me learn a little bit faster
    Made my skin a little bit thicker
    Makes me that much smarter
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh
    I never saw it coming
    All of your backstabbing
    Just so you could cash in on a good thing before I realized your game
    I heard you're goin' 'round playin' the victim now
    But don't even begin feeling I'm the one to blame
    'Cause you dug your own grave
    After all of the fights and the lies
    Guess you're wanting to haunt me
    But that won't work anymore
    No more, uh-uh, it's over
    'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
    I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
    So I wanna say thank you
    'Cause it
    How could this man I thought I knew
    Turn out to be unjust, so cruel?
    Could only see the good in you
    Pretended not to see the truth
    You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
    Through living in denial
    But in the end you'll see
    You won't stop me
    I am a fighter and I (I'm a fighter)
    I ain't gon' stop (I ain't gon' stop)
    There is no turning back
    I've had enough
    Makes me work a little bit harder (oh, ooh-yeah)
    It makes me that much wiser (ooh yeah)
    Made me learn a little bit faster (yeah, yeah, yeah)
    So thanks for making me a fighter (fighter)
    Thought I would forget
    Thought I, but I remembered (oh)
    'Cause I remember (oh)
    I remember
    Thought I would forget (oh)
    I remember (oh)
    'Cause I remember (oh)
    I remember
    Makes me that much stronger (oh, oh, oh, oh)

Cake Cream and the Audience cheered wildly for Axl. Axl smiled and got off the stage. The Audience had been filming this. It was sure to go viral soon. He went back to Cake Cream.

Andy blushed, knowing that Axl sang Fighter about him. They all chilled, enjoying each other's company. They were drinking coke and rum. They soon left. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and sure enough, the Fighter Karaoke song by Axl Rose went viral. Fans on Social Media assumed that Axl had Mark Riley in mind when he sang Fighter today. Axl and Cake Cream all looked at each knowingly, knowing Axl actually had Andy in mind when he sang Fighter at Karaoke.

Andy blushed and said, "Axl, we barely even knew you and we were hiding you as a Fugitive in Billy's house when I suggested we sell you out for $5,000/$1,000! You weren't supposed to find out about me attempting to sell you out in the first place! If Jimmy had kept his big mouth shut and not told you that, we wouldn't have been in this mess now!" Axl blushed.

Jimmy said,"We agreed to be more open with each other, that means I had to tell Axl about you attempting to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000!

Mike said,"Speaking about being more open with each other, Andy, you really fucked up by attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000, and then stealing 1.6 billion from us!"

Andy said in anger,"Okay, since we're so open with each other, Axl used the defibrillator on James after he fell into a Coma after YOU hit him in the stomach with your Bass Guitar!

James was shocked. He didn't know that Axl used the defibrillator on him. He didn't even know he was ever in a cona in the first place.

Axl was like,"Andy, you really didn't have to let James know about the defibrillator thing!"

Andy responded nastily,"We agreed to be more open with each other!"

James was like,"Thank you for getting me out of the coma by using the defibrillator on me, but couldn't you have harmed me by using the defibrillator on me?"

Axl responded,"You only had about five minutes to live in that Coma. I had to pull you out or you would have been dead. The worst thing that happened to you was a mini seizure that the Doctors quickly stabilized."

Billy said,"It's true, James. Axl saved your life." James once again thanked Axl. Axl welcomed him.

Axl stared at Andy deeply. He couldn't believe Andy threw him under the bus a few moments ago by telling James about the defibrillator thing. Axl went to the fridge and took out a bottle of Coke and poured a glass of Coke and drank it. He then drank another and then another. And then another.

Cake Cream knew that Axl excessively drinking Coke meant Axl was feeling really stressed.

Axl, you're drinking a lot of Coke again!" Jimmy pointed out, concerned.

Axl nastily responded,"It's better than doing Cocaine like a certain addicted Cokehead Drummer in Cake Cream does!"

Billy gasped. So did James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy.

They all couldn't believe Axl said that! Axl drank another glass of Coke. He then claimed he was going to the Park.

James, Billy, Mike, James and Andy were shocked by Axl's outburst about Billy, but still wanted to support him. They all claimed they were coming with him.

Axl then claimed he was going to the zoo. They all claimed they were coming with him. He then claimed he was going to the movies. They all said they were coming with him. He then said he was going to the mall. They all said they were coming with him.

He then said,"Would you guys all leave me alone? I just want to be by myself!"

Cake Cream all reluctantly allowed Axl to go out by himself. Axl turned off his phone location, as he didn't want Cake Cream to know where he was. He went to McDonald's and bought some large Cokes and drank them, thinking of the latest Cake Cream messes. After drinking his large Cokes, he went to the Supermarket and bought a pack of Marlboro cigarettes and a lighter. He also bought more Coke bottles. He went to a secluded place and lit up cigarettes and smoked and drank some more Coke. He enjoyed his cigarettes and Coke drinks.

Back in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, Billy, Mike and Jimmy all admonished Andy for telling James about the defibrillator thing. They pointed out that Andy threw Axl under the bus by doing that.

Andy blushed uncomfortably. I'm still pissed about Jimmy telling Axl that I attempted to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000 , so I took it out by telling about the defibrillator thing! Jimmy, you REALLY shouldn't have told Axl about me trying to sell him out for $5,000/$1,000

Jimmy admitted he blurted that out because he was resentful of Axl being resentful of them for playing their Demo songs at the Rolling Stones Concert and not songs Axl wrote for them and being resentful that Cake Cream has a Grammy, but not Guns N'Roses.

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy, and Andy all chatted and chilled and then went to sleep.

Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite, feeling a little better and climbed into his and Billy's bed and was next to Billy, in smiled, and fell asleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Fans on Social Media were begging for a new Cake Cream Show soon. Axl and Cake Cream didn't want to do a Show soon, but they were working for the Fans. They reluctantly put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the James L Knight Center. Axl booked a show for tomorrow. The Fans were happy. Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and practiced for tomorrow's Show. They chilled until the next day.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day and practiced more. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced more. Soon, it was time for the Show. They were performing behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and were really good, but then they spotted Max Kendall from TMZ! Axl's stomach turned into knots and his heart skipped several beats again and he told Cake Cream that Max Kendall was there. No! Cake Cream all thought simultaneously. Max Kendall was like,"Hi, Cake Cream and Axl, care for an Impromptu Interview? Axl responded,"We're working, you jerk!" Fans laughed at Axl's sharp rebuttal. Max was filming everything.

Axl and Cake Cream felt nervous, but Axl reminded them that they were working for the Fans and needed to keep doing a good Show for the Fans. They heeded Axl's advice and continued doing a good show. The Fans cheered wildly. The Final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over. After the show, they left the building, but lo and behold, Max Kendall was there, wanting to do an impromptu Interview. Max was filming them. And following them. Cake Cream and Axl were agitated. Max was like,"How does it feel being the most wealthiest band in the world? Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max followed them, still filming.

"How does it feel having Mark Riley obsessed with you guys?" Max asked. Cake Cream and Axl continued walking away. Max continued following them. Max gloated he wasn't going to go away until they spoke to him.

Cake Cream and Axl all agreed with each other that maybe, just maybe, they should just give Max that impromptu Interview he so clearly wanted.

Cake Cream and Axl said to Max,"Okay, we'll talk to you in order to get you to stop harassing us." Max smiled.

Max asked,"How does it feel being the wealthiest band in the world?"

Axl said,"It feels great. We definitely weren't expecting to get so wealthy in such a short time."

Billy pointed out,"We technically are only the wealthiest band in the world because Brandon Records being forced to pay us $2.5 Billion for lying about us in Court. We would only have been worth about $200 Million each if it wasn't for the Brandon Records thing." Jimmy, James, Mike, Axl, and Andy all backed up Billy.

Max asked Axl, "Why did you run away when you saw me at the mall the other day?"

Axl responded,"I ran away because I didn't want to speak to TMZ like I answered on Social Media.

Max asked,"Is the REAL reason you ran away because you impersonated me?"

Axl responded,"I didn't impersonate you. If you ask me, the impersonation thing has Mark Riley written all over it. He's impersonated me and Older Axl.

Mark responded,"Mark Riley is still in the Prison infirmary in Hawaii. He couldn't have impersonated me."

Axl reconfirmed that he didn't impersonate Axl.

Mark them asked Andy,"Do you think that Axl is the one who impersonated me?"

Axl telepathically begged Andy to not rat him out. Billy, James, Mike and Jimmy also telepathically begged Andy to not rat out Axl.

Andy responded,"No, I don't think Axl is the one who impersonated you. Axl doesn't run around impersonating people. Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy and Mike all smiled inside. They were glad Andy didn't rat out Axl.

Max asked Andy, "Who do you think impersonated me?"

Andy responded,"I honestly don't know. Maybe someone who just felt like pranking and trolling me for fun."

Max was like,"Actually, they also trolled me by pretending to be me."

Andy was like,"Can we wrap up this impromptu interview? We're all tired, we just had finished a Cake Cream Show and we're tired. Cake Cream and Axl backed up Andy.

Max was like,"Okay, final question. Has any Member of Cake Cream or Axl turned on each other?

Billy, James, Jimmy Mike Billy and even Andy all mentally answered that Andy turned on Cake Cream and Axl.

Out loud they all said,"No."

Max was like,"Thank you guys for doing this impromptu Interview." Cake Cream and Axl all welcomed him and he walked away.

Cake Cream and Axl all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and talked about the impromptu Interview with Max Kendall and how it was sure to go viral soon. They were grateful they didn't say anything damaging in that impromptu Interview with Max. They chilled some more and fell asleep.

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. The Max Kendall impromptu Interview went viral and on Social Media, Fans thought Max Kendall was being a jerk, harassing Cake Cream and Axl for that impromptu Interview. They pointed out that it was clear that Max Kendall forced Cake Cream and Axl to do that impromptu Interview. Axl even pointed out that Max was harassing them. They loved Axl and Cake Cream's quick thinking answers however.

Axl smirked, knowing he specifically told Max on purpose he was harassing them for that Impromptu Interview. Cake Cream were also all smirking.

Back in Hawaii, Mark also got to watch the impromptu Interview on the news in his prison infirmary and couldn't believe that Axl implicated him as Max Kendall's Impersonator when Mark was in a different STATE, roughly 10 hours away by plane. Mark thought,"Axl DOES realize that no one would actually think I impersonated Max Kendall from a different STATE, right?" Mark couldn't believe that Axl threw him under the bus with the implication. Mark thought,"Boy, if I weren't in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii, I'd go kick Axl's ass for this!"

Back in Miami, on Social Media, Axl Rose Critics pointed out that Axl was quick to implicate Mark Riley as Max Kendall's Impersonator, despite Mark being in a Prison infirmary in Hawaii. They wondered if Axl was really Max Kendall's Impersonator.

Axl responded on Social Media, I said what I said about Mark since Mark has impersonated me and Older Axl."

Critics straight up responded,"Axl, did you impersonate Max Kendall?"

Axl responded,"No, I didn't impersonate Max. Why would I impersonate Max? I don't run around impersonating people like Andy pointed out."

Critics responded, "You have valid points."

Axl responded,"Thank you."

The Critics welcomed him. They chatted for a while and said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream watched some TV. Rocking Rick called Axl's cellphone and asked if Andy and Axl wanted to do a Radio Interview for tonight since they were both being harassed by Mark Riley.

Axl told Rocking Rick to hold on and he did.

Axl asked Andy what Rocking Rick suggested and Andy said,"I'm up for this!"

Axl smiled and told Rocking Rick that Andy was up for this. Rocking Rick told him he was excited. Rocking Rick and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Andy and Axl were happy to be doing a Rocking Rick Interview! Rocking Rick was such a nice Interviewer.

Cake Cream and Axl chilled more.
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 09-21-2023 at 06:07 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Already, the Rocking Rick Interview with Axl and Andy went viral. Fans on Social Media loved it.

James, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, Axl, and Andy were thrilled. But Axl realized that he and Mike had NEVER spent any alone time together. He had known Cake Cream for a couple of months, never had a single time alone with Mike. The closest Mike and Axl had spent alone was when Mike had come home so that Axl and he could switch so that Axl could go to the hospital.

Axl asked Mike to come Axl and Billy's room. Mike obliged.

Axl said,"Mike, you and I have NEVER spent anytime alone together despite knowing each other for a couple of months.

Mike responded,"We did a Duet of All The Right Words at the Local Marriott, that performance is Grammy Nominated."

Axl wryly answered,"James, Billy, Andy, and Jimmy were there watching. We were not alone."

Mike said,"You're right."

Axl said,"Do you want to go to Dunkin Donuts and eat some doughnuts and have some coffee, just the two of us?"

Mike smiled and said,"I'd love that. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Cake Cream where they were going.

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy were like,"We'll go with you!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we two want to go to Dunkin Donuts alone."

The rest of Cake Cream were like,"Okay."

Axl and Mike went to Dunkin Donuts and got some doughnuts and iced mocha. They say at a table facing each other.

Axl was like,"So, Mike, it's nice to have a nice outing alone with you."

Mike responded,"It is nice."

Axl asked,"So, how do like being lead singer of Cake Cream?"

Mike responded,"I love it. I love our Cake Cream Family. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

Axl said,"I love our Cake Cream Family too and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Axl awkwardly paused. Mike prompted him to go on .

Axl said,"You're a lot different than most Lead Singers. You're shy , quiet, and withdrawn. Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy have much more drama and attention than you do."

Mike responded,"I don't like attention and drama. I just want to sing, get paid, and leave. I'm not interested in being in your face and abrasive. I like being humble and demure."

Axl said,"More Lead Singers should be more like you." Axl was smiling.

Mike said,"Thank you!"

Axl said,"You're welcome!"

Axl was like,"There's so much I still don't know about you. What did you want to be when you were a child?

Mike responded,"As a Child, I wanted to be a Firefighter. But I realized my true passion is Singing. I then changed my life goal into being a Singer. And I'm glad I am living out my life goal." Mike smiled.

Axl smiled back. Axl and Mike are more doughnuts and drank more iced mocha and commented on how good these were.

Fans in the Dunkin Donuts soon came to them and were like,"Wow, Mike and Axl are actually alone together for the first time ever!"

Axl and Mike shyly blushed. Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. The Fans were happy. The Fans went back to their own tables.

Mike and Axl chatted more, enjoying their alone time at Dunkin Donuts. They decided to go to the movies too. They texted the rest of Cake Cream that they were going to the movies together. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay." Mike and Axl went to the movies and had more of a wonderful time. After the movies, Paparazzi filmed Mike and Axl and asked Mike and Axl if they were dating.

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we're like Brothers.

Axl added,"I'm in love with Billy and loyal to him."

Mike responded,"And I only date Women."

The Paparazzi were like,"Are any other Cake Cream Members besides Billy Gay?

Axl and Mike were both thinking about Andy being Gay and still in the closet. They couldn't just tell Andy's hidden sexual orientation in a public video like this.

Mike and Axl were like, Everybody in Cake Cream besides Billy is straight.

Paparazzi said,"Remember when Andy kissed Mark Riley? Andy can't be Straight if he kissed Mark Riley."

Axl responded,"Andy only kissed Mark to get Mark to drop the gun so I could take it away from him while Andy distracted Mark with the kiss. Andy only kissed Mark to save Older Axl's life. Andy isn't Gay.

Mike backed up Axl. Paparazzi taunted more saying,"Remember when Andy played the keyboard right next to you and then basically laid on you Axl at that Cake Cream Show?"

Axl responded,"Like I've said before, Andy had taken a Xanax the night before that Cake Cream Show and was loopy as a side effect of it." Mike backed up Axl.

Paparazzi asked if Andy and Billy had ever dated.

Axl frustrated replied,"What part of Andy is Straight don't you understand?"

Mike replied,"Andy and Billy have never dated. Me, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy are all like Brothers. Always have been like Brothers.

Paparazzi smirked and said,"Oh yeah, James REALLY treated Jimmy like a brother when he fucked Jimmy's Girlfriend!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"That was a one time mistake and James felt awful about it and Jimmy and James made up after their brief fighting.

Paparazzi were like,"Jimmy nearly killed James over that whore Allison."

Mike and Axl were like,"Jimmy gave James a single hit in his stomach with his guitar. It wasn't like he shot him with a Tommy Gun.

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why did you allow James and Jimmy to play at that Cake Cream show when you knew James and Jimmy were feuding over Allison? You allowed them to work together in a hostile environment! What a bad Manager you are!"

Mike said,"Axl's the best Manager we've ever had. He only allowed James and Jimmy to work together that day because Fans wanted to see a Cake Cream Show!"

Axl said,"Thank you Mike!" Mike welcomed him.

Paparazzi were like,"Why didn't Jimmy hit James that show where James played bad guitar? Jimmy seemed awfully amicable with the guy who had just fucked his girlfriend and yet hit him with a guitar the very next Cake Cream Show. (Axl and Mike both blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James when Axl played bad guitar)

Axl responded, "I told Jimmy before that Show that I'd buy him a half gallon of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla if he didn't hit James at that Cake Cream show and he didn't.

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why weren't you at the Cake Cream Show the Show that James played awful guitar? You abandoned Cake Cream at one of the times they would have needed you the most. You're an awful Manager!"

Mike and Axl blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James that Show.

Mike said,"Once again, Axl's the best Manager we've ever had! Axl REALLY wanted to go to that Show but he sat out that Show because we all begged him to sit it out, that he deserved a break. He obliged because we all begged him to sit it out. Please stop harassing Axl."

Axl once again thanked Mike and Mike welcomed him.

Axl was like,"No further questions, please. Mike was like,"Axl's right. You guys are harassing Axl and should stop." Axl and Mike begun walking away and Paparazzi started following them saying,"We're not done asking questions!" Axl and Mike were like,"Leave us alone! We don't want to answer anymore questions!" Paparazzi were like ,"We want to ask you more questions!" Mike and Axl walked some more and Paparazzi continued following them, filming more, and asking more questions.

Mike and Axl were getting scared. Axl had a brilliant idea and thought that he and Mike should order a LYFT to the nearest Police Station. Mike thought that was a good idea and Axl ordered a LYFT to the nearest Police Station for himself and Mike a LYFT and when it arrived, Mike and Axl got into it.

A Taxi was nearby and The Paparazzi flagged it down and got in and told the Taxi Driver to follow wherever Axl and Mike's LYFT was going. The Taxi obliged. Mike and Axl were horrified that the Paparazzi were FUCKING FOLLOWING them in the Taxi! Thank God that they were headed to the Local Police Station. The LYFT Driver pointed out that the Taxi was following them and compassionately asked if Mike and Axl were in any trouble.

Axl and Mike admitted they ordered a LYFT to the Local Police Station because the Paparazzi were harassing them.

The LYFT Driver was like,"Sucks you're being harassed by Paparazzi. I'll drive you to the Police Station and not let you out until Police come out. I happen to be a huge Cake Cream fan myself."

Axl and Mike were grateful and he welcomed them. He drove them to the Police Station and lo and behold, the Taxi with the Paparazzi pulled up shortly. The LYFT Driver was disgusted. Paparazzi harassing and now stalking Mike and Axl! The Paparazzi got out of the Taxi and the LYFT Driver told off the Paparazzi for harassing and stalking Axl and Mike.

Paparazzi were like,"We spent $20 following you guys! You're going to answer our questions, Mike and Axl!" The LYFT Driver was like,"You stalked and harassed Axl and Mike. Look at where you are! " The Paparazzi were horrified when they realized they were at a Police Station.

Police Officers soon came out and the Taxi Driver and LYFT Driver and Axl and Mike reported the Paparazzi for harassment and stalking and the Paparazzi admitted they did it. The Police brought the Paparazzi into the Police Station and some Cops offered to take Andy and Mike home for free and as extra protection. Mike and Andy happily agreed and thanked the LYFT Driver and he welcomed them and they went into the Cop Car. During the Cop car ride, a YouTuber saw Axl and Mike in the back of a cop car and filmed them! He assumed they were getting arrested. Mike and Axl shook their heads. This was sure to go viral, yikes!

The Cops asked the other Driver to delete that video he had just filmed. The Driver said,"No!" And sped off (Still under the speed limit) as soon as the light turned green. The Cops apologized for that and Axl and Mike thanked them and they welcomed them. The Cops took Axl and Mike to the Marriot and Axl and Mike thanked them for the free ride and they welcomed them. The Cops left and Mike and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep in their own bedrooms. What a day!

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Already, the Rocking Rick Interview with Axl and Andy went viral. Fans on Social Media loved it.

James, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, Axl, and Andy were thrilled. But Axl realized that he and Mike had NEVER spent any alone time together. He had known Cake Cream for a couple of months, never had a single time alone with Mike. The closest Mike and Axl had spent alone was when Mike had come home so that Axl and he could switch so that Axl could go to the hospital to check on James.

Axl asked Mike to come Axl and Billy's room. Mike obliged.

Axl said,"Mike, you and I have NEVER spent anytime alone together despite knowing each other for a couple of months.

Mike responded,"We did a Duet of All The Right Words at the Local Marriott, that performance is Grammy Nominated."

Axl wryly answered,"James, Billy, Andy, and Jimmy were there watching. We were not alone."

Mike said,"You're right."

Axl said,"Do you want to go to Dunkin Donuts and eat some doughnuts and have some coffee, just the two of us?"

Mike smiled and said,"I'd love that. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and told Cake Cream where they were going.

James, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy were like,"We'll go with you!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we two want to go to Dunkin Donuts alone."

The rest of Cake Cream were like,"Okay."

Axl and Mike went to Dunkin Donuts and got some doughnuts and iced mocha. They say at a table facing each other.

Axl was like,"So, Mike, it's nice to have a nice outing alone with you."

Mike responded,"It is nice."

Axl asked,"So, how do like being lead singer of Cake Cream?"

Mike responded,"I love it. I love our Cake Cream Family. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

Axl said,"I love our Cake Cream Family too and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Axl awkwardly paused. Mike prompted him to go on .

Axl said,"You're a lot different than most Lead Singers. You're shy , quiet, and withdrawn. Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy have much more drama and attention than you do."

Mike responded,"I don't like attention and drama. I just want to sing, get paid, and leave. I'm not interested in being in your face and abrasive. I like being humble and demure."

Axl said,"More Lead Singers should be more like you." Axl was smiling.

Mike said,"Thank you!"

Axl said,"You're welcome!"

Axl was like,"There's so much I still don't know about you. What did you want to be when you were a child?

Mike responded,"As a Child, I wanted to be a Firefighter. But I realized my true passion is Singing. I then changed my life goal into being a Singer. And I'm glad I am living out my life goal." Mike smiled.

Axl smiled back. Axl and Mike are more doughnuts and drank more iced mocha and commented on how good these were.

Fans in the Dunkin Donuts soon came to them and were like,"Wow, Mike and Axl are actually alone together for the first time ever!"

Axl and Mike shyly blushed. Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. The Fans were happy. The Fans went back to their own tables.

Mike and Axl chatted more, enjoying their alone time at Dunkin Donuts. They decided to go to the movies too. They texted the rest of Cake Cream that they were going to the movies together. Cake Cream were all like,"Okay." Mike and Axl went to the movies and had more of a wonderful time. After the movies, Paparazzi filmed Mike and Axl and asked Mike and Axl if they were dating.

Mike and Axl were both like,"No, we're like Brothers.

Axl added,"I'm in love with Billy and loyal to him."

Mike responded,"And I only date Women."

The Paparazzi were like,"Are any other Cake Cream Members besides Billy Gay?

Axl and Mike were both thinking about Andy being Gay and still in the closet. They couldn't just tell Andy's hidden sexual orientation in a public video like this.

Mike and Axl were like, Everybody in Cake Cream besides Billy is straight.

Paparazzi said,"Remember when Andy kissed Mark Riley? Andy can't be Straight if he kissed Mark Riley."

Axl responded,"Andy only kissed Mark to get Mark to drop the gun so I could take it away from him while Andy distracted Mark with the kiss. Andy only kissed Mark to save Older Axl's life. Andy isn't Gay.

Mike backed up Axl. Paparazzi taunted more saying,"Remember when Andy played the keyboard right next to you and then basically laid on you Axl at that Cake Cream Show?"

Axl responded,"Like I've said before, Andy had taken a Xanax the night before that Cake Cream Show and was loopy as a side effect of it." Mike backed up Axl.

Paparazzi asked if Andy and Billy had ever dated.

Axl frustrated replied,"What part of Andy is Straight don't you understand?"

Mike replied,"Andy and Billy have never dated. Me, Billy, Andy, James, and Jimmy are all like Brothers. Always have been like Brothers.

Paparazzi smirked and said,"Oh yeah, James REALLY treated Jimmy like a brother when he fucked Jimmy's Girlfriend!"

Mike and Axl were both like,"That was a one time mistake and James felt awful about it and Jimmy and James made up after their brief fighting.

Paparazzi were like,"Jimmy nearly killed James over that whore Allison."

Mike and Axl were like,"Jimmy gave James a single hit in his stomach with his guitar. It wasn't like he shot him with a Tommy Gun.

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why did you allow James and Jimmy to play at that Cake Cream show when you knew James and Jimmy were feuding over Allison? You allowed them to work together in a hostile environment! What a bad Manager you are!"

Mike said,"Axl's the best Manager we've ever had. He only allowed James and Jimmy to work together that day because Fans wanted to see a Cake Cream Show!"

Axl said,"Thank you Mike!" Mike welcomed him.

Paparazzi were like,"Why didn't Jimmy hit James that show where James played bad guitar? Jimmy seemed awfully amicable with the guy who had just fucked his girlfriend and yet hit him with a guitar the very next Cake Cream Show. (Axl and Mike both blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James when Axl played bad guitar)

Axl responded, "I told Jimmy before that Show that I'd buy him a half gallon of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla if he didn't hit James at that Cake Cream show and he didn't.

Paparazzi were like,"Axl, why weren't you at the Cake Cream Show the Show that James played awful guitar? You abandoned Cake Cream at one of the times they would have needed you the most. You're an awful Manager!"

Mike and Axl blushed, knowing that Axl was pretending to be James that Show.

Mike said,"Once again, Axl's the best Manager we've ever had! Axl REALLY wanted to go to that Show but he sat out that Show because we all begged him to sit it out, that he deserved a break. He obliged because we all begged him to sit it out. Please stop harassing Axl."

Axl once again thanked Mike and Mike welcomed him.

Axl was like,"No further questions, please. Mike was like,"Axl's right. You guys are harassing Axl and should stop." Axl and Mike begun walking away and Paparazzi started following them saying,"We're not done asking questions!" Axl and Mike were like,"Leave us alone! We don't want to answer anymore questions!" Paparazzi were like ,"We want to ask you more questions!" Mike and Axl walked some more and Paparazzi continued following them, filming more, and asking more questions.

Mike and Axl were getting scared. Axl had a brilliant idea and thought that he and Mike should order a LYFT to the nearest Police Station. Mike thought that was a good idea and Axl ordered a LYFT to the nearest Police Station for himself and Mike a LYFT and when it arrived, Mike and Axl got into it.

A Taxi was nearby and The Paparazzi flagged it down and got in and told the Taxi Driver to follow wherever Axl and Mike's LYFT was going. The Taxi obliged. Mike and Axl were horrified that the Paparazzi were FUCKING FOLLOWING them in the Taxi! Thank God that they were headed to the Local Police Station. The LYFT Driver pointed out that the Taxi was following them and compassionately asked if Mike and Axl were in any trouble.

Axl and Mike admitted they ordered a LYFT to the Local Police Station because the Paparazzi were harassing them.

The LYFT Driver was like,"Sucks you're being harassed by Paparazzi. I'll drive you to the Police Station and not let you out until Police come out. I happen to be a huge Cake Cream fan myself."

Axl and Mike were grateful and he welcomed them. He drove them to the Police Station and lo and behold, the Taxi with the Paparazzi pulled up shortly. The LYFT Driver was disgusted. Paparazzi harassing and now stalking Mike and Axl! The Paparazzi got out of the Taxi and the LYFT Driver told off the Paparazzi for harassing and stalking Axl and Mike.

Paparazzi were like,"We spent $20 following you guys! You're going to answer our questions, Mike and Axl!" The LYFT Driver was like,"You stalked and harassed Axl and Mike. Look at where you are! " The Paparazzi were horrified when they realized they were at a Police Station.

Police Officers soon came out and the Taxi Driver and LYFT Driver and Axl and Mike reported the Paparazzi for harassment and stalking and the Paparazzi admitted they did it. The Police brought the Paparazzi into the Police Station and some Cops offered to take Andy and Mike home for free and as extra protection. Mike and Andy happily agreed and thanked the LYFT Driver and he welcomed them and they went into the Cop Car. During the Cop car ride, a YouTuber saw Axl and Mike in the back of a cop car and filmed them! He assumed they were getting arrested. Mike and Axl shook their heads. This was sure to go viral, yikes!

The Cops asked the other Driver to delete that video he had just filmed. The Driver said,"No!" And sped off (Still under the speed limit) as soon as the light turned green. The Cops apologized for that and Axl and Mike thanked them and they welcomed them. The Cops took Axl and Mike to the Marriot and Axl and Mike thanked them for the free ride and they welcomed them. The Cops left and Mike and Axl went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon fell asleep in their own bedrooms. What a day!

They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. James and Axl enjoyed their fun outing that ended up being all the way fun, no Paparazzi stalking and harassing them and no YouTuber filming them in a cop car. Cake Cream and Axl all chilled and then fell asleep.
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 09-21-2023 at 06:21 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. Andy said he wanted to go to the Supermarket. Everybody else all said they wanted to go with him.

Andy said,"No, I really want to go to the Supermarket by myself." Andy answered.

Axl wryly said,",Dejavu all over again," he said to Andy. Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Billy all backed up Axl.

Andy shyly blushed. "Uh, I like shopping at Supermarkets by myself!" Andy was actually planning to go buy Mega millions tickets.

"We're sure you do enjoy shopping at Supermarkets by yourself," Axl told Andy wryly.

Andy blushed more and the rest of Cake Cream and Axl laughed. They knew why Andy wanted to go "Shopping," at the Supermarket by himself.

Andy put on a bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and told Cake Cream and Axl goodbye and they all said it back. He left. Andy went to the Supermarket and bought 10 Mega Millions tickets and chose the Multiplier.

Andy thanked the Cashier and was welcomed. He went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. He and Cake Cream and Axl all chilled for the day and then went to sleep. At Midnight, Andy got up and checked the Lottery Results on his phone. Andy was pleasantly shocked to see that 10,22,30,31,43, and a Megaball of 4 had shown up, his exact numbers!

He had won 1.5 Billion before taxes, the Largest Mega Millions Jackpot EVER. He was excited! Andy however knew that he probably won more like 500 Million cash after the taxes, learning his lesson from the last time. Andy put the lottery ticket in his drawer and went to sleep.

When he got up, he ate and got ready for the day. His conscience told him,"Don't do what you did last time. Don't run off with the money just so you don't have to share it with Cake Cream and Axl. You've been given a second chance and your Brothers trust and love you.

Andy said to Billy, Axl, James, Jimmy and Mike,"Guys, I won the Mega Millions Jackpot of 1.5 Billion before taxes."

Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Axl all said,"Congratulations."

Andy blushed shyly. He shyly thanked them. They all welcomed him.

Billy asked,"You're not going to run off on us like you did the last time, are you?" Billy had a way of just saying what people were thinking.

Andy said,"No, I'm not." Cake Cream and Axl smiled. Andy called The Lottery Office and they made plans to make another Press Conference for Andy's second big Lottery win. The Lottery Official congratulated Andy on winning big AGAIN.

Andy thanked him and was welcomed. Andy and The Lottery Official chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Andy told Cake Cream and Axl that he was going to do another Lottery Press Conference for tonight. They all said they would watch it. Andy smiled happily. They all chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon it was almost time for the Lottery Press Conference. Andy got ready for the Lottery Press Conference and put on his bulletproof vest and a motorcycle helmet and told Cake Cream and Axl his goodbyes and they said it back.

Andy went to the Lottery Press Conference. Cake Cream and Axl watched on TV. "Drew Tyson," was asked how it felt to win a big Lottery Jackpot AGAIN. Andy replied in a changed voice,,"It feels great."

He was asked what he planned to do with the new money. Andy replied,"I don't know. Maybe travel and give some to Charity.

An Audience Member "joked," if he could get 50 Million from "Drew," Andy panicked a little.

He thanked God he was wearing a motorcycle helmet. Axl telepathically told Andy to decline that "Joke," question.

Andy responded,"I don't actually have the money on me!"

Axl thought that was a good answer. The Audience Member respectfully agreed to not ask again. More questions were asked and Andy tactfully answered them all.

Cake Cream and Axl were proud of Andy and how well he answered all the questions, some of them really tough questions like why he didn't give to Charity from his last big Jackpot win. Andy responded,"I plead the fifth," which was actually a good response. He was also asked if he was really Andrew Tyson McCall from Cake Cream. Andy said,"No my full name is Drew Tyson."The Lottery Officials backed up Andy and Andy thanked them and was welcomed. The Audience Members were suspicious but let the matter drop.

Soon, the Press Conference was over and the Lottery Official Zelled Andy exactly 500 Million in cash and promised him ALL of his taxes were paid. Andy thanked the Lottery Official and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. Andy got a Police Escort ride back to the Marriot. He thanked the Police Officers and they welcomed him. He went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Cake Cream and Axl congratulated Andy on the Press Conference. Andy thanked them and they welcomed him. Andy told them that he got Zelled exactly 500 Million in cash. They all thanked him for his honesty and he welcomed them..

Andy's Press Conference was already going viral. People were wondering exactly who Drew Tyson was and talked about how lucky he was to have won 1.5 Billion in the Powerball before taxes and now 1.5 Billion in Mega Millions before taxes. That was 3 billion before taxes.

Andy blushed. He asked Axl in private if this would put a target on his back and pointed out that People were suspicious that he was Drew Tyson.

Axl responded,"You know what, maybe you should make a video as Drew Tyson and wear a disguise such as blue eye contacts and a long blond wig. You have short brown hair and brown eyes, so you want to not look like yourself at all. I can film your video from my burner phone. Andy thought that was a good idea. They made plans to film this in a secluded place tomorrow.

They all soon fell asleep.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Axl and Andy told the rest of Cake Cream their plan. There was actually a motorcycle convention going on today and lots of People would be wearing motorcycle helmets like the kinds that Cake Cream and Axl wore. They put on their bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the motorcycle Convention where they had to pretend to be interested in Harley Davidson Motorcycle conversations.

They were REALLY good at acting like they loved Harley Davidson Motorcycles. The actual Harley Davidson Motorcycle lovers bought their act hook, line, and sinker. After the motorcycle convention, Axl and about 8 REAL motorcycle enthusiast all wearing motorcycle helmets went to a local costume store and Axl bought a long blonde wig and blue eye contacts for Andy. The other real motorcycle enthusiast bought similar things.

Axl left the costume store. Axl went back to Cake Cream and they all went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Axl washed the blonde wig and the blue eye contacts and he and Andy left both wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the secluded place. Axl gave Andy the blond wig and the blue eye contacts and Andy took off his motorcycle helmet and put on the blond wig and the blue eye contacts and Axl filmed Andy with his burner phone.

Andy looked COMPLETELY different from his usual self with the blue eye contacts and the long blond wig.

Andy used a changed voice and said,"Hi, I'm Drew Tyson, two time Lottery Winner. It's been amazing that I've been lucky enough to beat the Lottery odds TWICE this year and I plan to enjoy the money and live my life up with it. I'd like my privacy however and would love it if people would give me the decency to not hound around asking who I am. I actually plan to move to Antigua and live my life out in peace. Thank you. Drew Tyson, over and out."

Axl stopped filming. Axl thought Andy's video was good. Andy put back on his motorcycle helmet. Axl sent the video to YouTube and Andy and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite.

Soon, Axl's video of "Drew Tyson," went viral and people were even more intrigued on who Drew Tyson was. Thank God Andy was wearing a long blond wig and blue eye contacts.

The Lottery Officials were getting phone calls asking them who Drew Tyson was and the Lottery Officials were alarmed but refused to give out who Drew Tyson really was.

Andy, Cake Cream, and Axl were all relieved that the Lottery Officials refused to give out Andy's identity. Axl and Andy and the rest of Cake Cream all chilled for the rest of the day and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    On Social Media, some creepy Fans asked a very weird and creepy question.

They asked Axl, " Have you and Older Axl ever thought of having sex with each other?

Axl was appalled and answered,"Um, no. Me having sex with Older Axl would be the equivalent of a Son having sex with his Father, so wrong and creepy. Actually, since Older Axl and I have the same Parents, Older Axl and I would be technically more like Brothers. Older Axl is the equivalent of having a Brother who is 35 years older than me It would still be wrong for me to have sex with my Older Brother. I know People tell me I can go fuck myself, but THIS is not what they had in mind. At least I hope not." Besides, Older Axl wouldn't be having sex with a man in the first place, and I wouldn't cheat on Billy, even with my Older Self, so, there you go."

Fans were like,"Okay, makes sense. " The Fans and Axl chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes.

Cake Cream saw the creepy conversation and were appalled that Fans were asking him this in the first place.

Axl was like,"Some people are just plain weird. "

Everybody laughed.

On Social Media, Fans were asking how many People were in Cake Cream. Was it 5 or 6?

Axl responded," There are 6 Members of Cake Cream. Mike, the Lead Singer. Axl, the backing Singer, Andy, the Keyboardist, James, Lead Guitarist,Jimmy, the Bass Guitarist/Rhythm Guitarist, and Billy, the Drummer. Cake Cream all backed up Axl . Fans were satisfied with his answers.

A little later, On Social Media, it was announced that Axl Rose had passed away!

Axl gasped in shock and screamed,"Nooooooo!" Inhumanly. He couldn't believe Older Axl was dead. He knew he was still alive, so that must mean that Older Axl was dead. Axl cried uncontrollably.

Cake Cream heard Axl's agonized scream and all went to check on him. Axl tearfully told Cake Cream that Older Axl had died. He showed them the Axl Rose passing away thing on Social Media.

Cake Cream knew what a death hoax was, but Axl who was from 1987 had no idea what a death hoax was. They all encouraged Axl to just call Older Axl.

Axl was skeptical. "Older Axl is DEAD. He won't pick up the phone if he's DEAD. " Axl responded.

Cake Cream all were like,"We have a good feeling that Older Axl is still alive. Just call him," they urged Axl.

Axl called Older Axl's cellphone and it ring 7 times before going to voicemail. Axl's heart dropped. No! It couldn't be!"

Axl tearfully told Cake Cream that Older Axl didn't pick up his phone. Cake Cream were all worried. A few minutes later, Axl's cellphone rang and it was Older Axl.

Axl was beyond relieved and picked up the phone.

Older Axl said,"Axl, I missed your call because I was showering. What's up?"

Axl felt a profound feeling of relief and happiness wash over him. Older Axl wasn't dead!

Axl said ,"Thank God you're still alive, Axl!"

Older Axl was baffled. "Why would you think I wouldn't still be alive?

Axl told him about the death announcement of Axl Rose on Social Media. He said he was still alive, so they had to have been talking about Older Axl. Older Axl responded,"There's things called hoaxes where they falsely claim people who are still alive are dead.

Axl responded,"That seems REALLY mean."

Older Axl responded,"It is mean, but people with no lives like to Troll in this horrible way.

Older Axl added,"I'm W. Axl Rose, you're Axl Rose, so that means the hoax is saying YOU'RE the one who passed away."

Axl responded,"Holy shit, you're right! I hope no one ACTUALLY thinks I died!

Older Axl responded, "If any of us where dead, the other would have definitely known and felt it immediately."

Axl responded,"I'm just REALLY glad you're still alive, Axl.

Older Axl chuckled wryly. I'm glad I'm alive too and I'm glad you're alive too!" " he said wryly.

Older Axl and Axl chatted for a long time and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Soon on Social Media, it was revealed that the Axl Rose dead was a hoax. It was mentioned that 89 percent of People no longer found these death hoaxes funny anymore.

Axl said,"11 percent of people find death hoaxes funny? What the fuck? "

Cake Cream said,"We don't find them funny either."

Axl responded,"Good."

Axl thought about the fact that Cake Cream and Axl hadn't done a show in a little while. Axl asked Cake Cream if they wanted to do a Cake Cream Show soon. All of Cake Cream said,"Yes."

Axl smiled. On Social Media, Fans pointed out that Cake Cream and Axl hadn't done a show in a little while.

Cake Cream and Axl all chuckled at the coincidence.

Cake Cream and Axl put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to James L Knight Center and Axl booked them for tomorrow. Fans were happy.

They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and practiced and then it was time for the show to start. The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and was really good. Fans cheered wildly. During the break, Axl was asked how it felt being told on Social Media that he had died.

Axl responded,"I was shocked because I assumed that it when they said,"Axl Rose has passed away," they meant OLDER Axl had died. I knew I was still alive, so I automatically assumed that Older Axl was dead. I called Older Axl and was relieved he is still alive. He pointed out that Social Media said that I was the one who had died and I was shocked and hoped that no one ACTUALLY thought I was dead. He pointed out that Cake Cream were all there to comfort him and Cake Cream all backed him up.

Fans were like,"We're all glad both Axls are still alive and that Cake Cream comforted you, Axl!"

Axl and Cake Cream chuckled and were all like,"We're glad too!"

Fans, Axl, and Cake Cream all chatted for a while and then the break was over and the show was back on. The show was really good. Axl loved being the Backing Singer for Mike. Fans cheered wildly. The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and the show was soon over.

After the show, they went to Denny's and had a nice late night Dinner. They paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They chilled for a little bit and then went to sleep.

They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day.

They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the ice skating rink. An Olympic Hopeful was doing REALLY good ice skating moves and Cake Cream and Axl cheered wildly. She blushed happily. She tried to do a quintuple Axle move, but failed.

Soon, she went to Cake Cream and Axl and said her goal in life was to perform a quintuple Axel move.

Axl smiled and told her the Axel is what he named himself after seeing a triple Axel at an Olympics show and he told her he'd love to see her do a quintuple Axel move. He told her he would pay her 20 Million to do a quintuple Axel move. Cake Cream all said they would add extra 10 million if she successfully did a quintuple Axel move. She could earn 70 Million by doing a quintuple Axel move! She agreed. Axl and Cake Cream Drew up a Contract that she read, understood, agreed, and signed. Cake Cream and Axl asked if they could film her and upload to YouTube. She agreed. They started filming her.

She smiled, even more motivated to do the quintuple Axel move. She continued trying hard to do the quintuple Axel move, but failing. Cake Cream and Axl all encouraged her to keep trying. She appreciated their enthusiasm and support and was even more determined to do that quintuple Axel move. She tried again, 1, Axel, 2 Axel,3, Axel,4, Axel, FIVE Axel moves! She made HISTORY, being the first ever person to do quintuple Axel moves in ice skating.

She had a triumphant smile on her face. Cake Cream and Axl Zelled her the combined 70 Million. She thanked them profusely. They welcomed her. She asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. She thanked them and was welcomed. They then asked for her Autographs and Selfies, being she just made history. She obliged. They thanked her and she welcomed them.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl all left and uploaded the video to YouTube. It soon went viral and lots of ice skating fans loved it. They were like,"Who is this Woman? Her quintuple Axel move is amazing! Axl and Cake Cream blushed happily, knowing they encouraged her to do that historical ice skating move. Cake Cream and Axl went to the bar and had wings, fries, Coke and rum and the news report did a report on the historical five Axel move. The other bar patrons and even the staff were like,"That's amazing, a quintuple Axel ice skating move!" Cake Cream and Axl were all happy. They all chatted and then left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They watched TV for a long time, chilling and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They watched the NBA 2002 Finals Interview on YouTube where Axl Rose was interviewed.

Axl said,"Who is this 17 year old boy posing as me in 2002?"

Cake Cream were all like,"Check out the appetite for destruction album Cross tattoo! It's you, Axl!

Axl looked at the appetite for destruction album Cross tattoo and was like,"Holy crap, it is me! But why do I look so young? In 2002, I was almost 40 .but yet here I look 17. Hell, I look YOUNGER in 2002 than I do now at 25.

Cake Cream were like,"Botox and healthy living and taking good care of yourself.

Axl was like,"Okay." Axl added,"I must have been REALLY calm in 2002 because that News Reporter is damn near KISSING me, all near my face like that and I don't even ask him to back away from me! If a Reporter put his face that damn near my face this year, I'd probably punch him!"

Cake Cream all laughed. They were like," We believe you!"

Axl laughed too. Axl pointed out in the NBA interview he looks overly shy and once again surmised he must have been REALLY calm in 2002. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Axl said,"I can't believe they called me Axel Rose on a NEWS STATION. What Idiots can't spell Axl? It's a three letter name! Cake Cream were like,"They soon change it to the right spelling." Axl was like,"Okay. " Axl smiled when the News Station changed it to Axl Rose, the correct spelling. Axl also took notice of his 2002 self mentioning that this was his first basketball game in person. Axl said,"I waited until I was almost 40 to go to a basketball game? WHAT? And who the hell is this Basketball Player named Allen Iverson who I seem to be starstruck by? Is he a good basketball player?" Cake Cream filled him in. Axl smiled.

Axl soon asked Cake Cream,"What do you think of me getting my hair braided? Would it look good on me?"

Cake Cream were all thinking,"This is late 2002 Axl talking."

They all said,"Please don't get your hair braided. You got braids in late 2002 and you looked weird."

Axl was like,"Hmm okay, so 86 on the braids."

Cake Cream were all relieved and smiled.

Axl realized that he hadn't spent a lot of time being affectionate with Billy lately. He asked Billy to come to their room and Billy obliged happily. Billy and Axl went to their room and made out and cuddled for a long time. Billy and Axl were content, just laying back and relaxing and enjoying each other's affection. Billy soon fell asleep in Axl's arms. Axl felt contently happy and soon fell asleep himself too.

They all got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. They decided to go to the Insurance company to get a payout on Billy's burned down house. Axl had secured important paperwork digitally and they weren't just paper contracts. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left. They went to the Insurance Company and spoke to the Insurance Agent about getting a payout. Since Billy wasn't the one who burned down his house, they could get a hefty payout on Billy's burned down house.

Axl showed the Insurance Agent the importany paperwork. Billy's house was worth $500,000. The furniture was was worth $20,000. The instruments that burned in the fire were also worth $20,000. Cake Cream and Axl's clothes were worth $10,000. 6 TV's, 6 computers, were worth $20,000. Miscellaneous things were worth $10,000.

The insurance agent offered them a payout of a VERY generous million. They agreed to take the deal and contracts were drawn up, read, understood, agreed and signed. The Insurance Agent Zelled roughly $166,000 to Axl and Cake Cream and they were all happy. They thanked the Insurance Agent and was welcomed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and left.

They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. Axl decided to take a look at the GoFundMe that was set up for his Bail the first time he turned himself in for Assault and property damage. He saw that Billy, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike had all given $3,000 each, and other various fans had provided the rest.

He Zelled Andy, Mike, James, Billy, and Jimmy $6,000 each and had contacted GoFundMe in order to give $50,000 combined for the Fans who donated $25,000 for his bond. The Fans were pleasantly surprised to get double their money back. Mike, Billy, James, Andy, and Mike were all pleasantly surprised to get double their money back too. Axl smiled at all of them.

Claven Records called Axl's cellphone and Axl and Axl wondered why Claven Records was calling him. He and Cake Cream had quit Claven Records a while ago.

Axl picked up the phone and Timothy said,"Hi, Axl, how are you doing?

Axl responded warily,"I'm fine, Timothy, how are you?"

Timothy responded,"Not doing good at all. Claven Records is in BIG trouble."

Axl asked,"What's going on?"

Timothy responded,"Well, we just recently fired an Employee, and that Employee hacked into our system and corrupted all of the files out of revenge and anger, so a LOT of Artist's files are ruined. Could you please help us out?""

Axl responded,"Oh no. What do you need help with?"

Timothy responded to"Can you, Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike, and Andy give us like a combined 200 Million so we can fix the corrupted files and upgrade to a better system?

Axl was like,"Asking us for a combined 200 million is very steep. Aren't you guys worth like 700 Million?

Timothy said,"No. The ex Employee stole almost all of our roughly $700 Million. We're basically broke, hence why we fired him."

Axl had a gut wrenching Dejavu, thinking about Andy stealing 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream. He had a lot of empathy for Claven Records.

Axl took a deep breath and said,"Okay. I'll talk to the Cake Cream Boys and try to get them to help you and I'll help you too."

Timothy was grateful. Thank you, Axl!" Timothy said gratefully. Axl welcomed him. They chatted for a while and then hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream Claven Records predictament. They were reluctant to help out, but Axl pointed out that Claven Records helped them out before. He looked deeply at Andy and said,"Andy, you should be the FIRST one stepping up to the plate on this one, considering the fact that you stole 1.6 Billion from Cake Cream, much like the ex Claven Records Employee stole almost $700 Million from Claven Records." Mike, Billy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Axl.

Andy blushed shyly." I gave back all the money I stole,plus extra."

Axl said,"We know. But the fact you stole the money in the first place should mean you should be the FIRST one stepping up to the plate on this one." Mike, Billy, James, and Jimmy all backed up Axl again.

Andy was like,"You guys still resent me stealing that $1.6 Billion from you guys, don't you."

Mike, Billy, James, Axl, and Jimmy were all like,"Yes."

Andy said,"It was an impulsive decision I made that I soon felt REALLY bad about. I paid back all the money I stole, plus extra. I never should have stolen that money and I'm sorry I ever stole that money."

Mike said bitingly," You were also sorry you tried to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and you still stole $1.6 Billion from us even after you were sorry for trying to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000. James, Jimmy, Axl, and Billy backed up Mike.

Andy said emotionally,"We barely even knew Axl and we were only worth about $15,000 each when I suggested that we sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000!

Axl looked at Andy deeply and asked,"If I were a Fugitive today hiding from the Authorities and you knew where I was, would you attempt to sell me out?"

Andy said,"No, I wouldn't attempt to sell you out of you were a Fugitive today."

Axl was like,"Okay." Axl drew up a Contract that stated that Andy was NEVER going to steal money from Cake Cream or Axl. Or sell them out. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Andy read, understood, agreed and signed. Cake Cream and Axl all signed as Witnesses. Everybody smiled. Axl stored the Contract digitally.

They decided to go help out Claven Records in PERSON because they thought of the fact that someone could have been spoofing Claven Records phone number and been trying to scam them out of 200 Million. But even if the person was trying to scam them, the money would go to Claven Records and not the Scammer. Still, they decided to do it in person.

They went to Claven Records and spoke face to face with Timothy and Timothy looked really despondent like he was in big trouble.

Timothy said,"Claven Records is only worth about $5 Million due to our thieving ex employee. Please help us."

Axl, James, Jimmy, Mike, Billy, and Andy all took deep breaths and agreed to help out Claven Records. Timothy was delighted. Axl decided to draw up a Contract that stated that the $200 Million was PURELY for Claven Records to fix the damage the thieving ex employee had done. Axl wanted to make sure Claven Records wasn't running a scam. Axl told Timothy this and Cake Cream backed up Axl. Timothy responded,"You guys really think we'd be trying to scam you guys?

Axl responded in his authoritative Business Manager type of voice"We just want to make sure there's nothing fishy going on. Asking us for 200 Million is awfully steep. We want to help you, but we don't want to be played for fools." Cake Cream were once again impressed by Axl's authoritative Business Manager persona and all backed up Axl.

Timothy promised it wasn't a scam. Axl said,"Sign Contract and we'll Zelle you the $200 Million." Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Timothy agreed and called a few Claven Records Executives and Cake Cream and Axl told them the Contract plan.

Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives agreed and Axl and Cake Cream Drew up the Contract. Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives read, understood, agreed and signed. Cake Cream and Axl all signed too. Cake Cream and Axl all Zelled Claven Records all roughly $33 Million. Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives were thankful and Cake Cream and Axl welcomed them. Axl and Cake Cream decided to Zelle Claven Records another combined $100 Million for "Fun," money for Claven Records. Timothy and the other Claven Records Executives were thankful and Cake Cream and Axl welcomed them. They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

Axl and Cake Cream went to Denny's again. They couldn't believe they gave $300 Million to Claven Records, but knew it was the right thing to do. Claven Records needed their help desperately and had helped them out multiple times. They had a nice brunch and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled.

Banned
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    They watched Beverly Hills Cop and Axl said,"Axel Foley's first name was named after me". Cake Cream all giggled. They were skeptical, as Axl was only 22 when Beverly Hills Cop was released in 1984 and wasn't worldwide known yet.

James said,"So at only 22 you were the inspiration for the Axel Foley name?" Billy, Jimmy, Mike and Andy all continued giggling.

Axl said,"Hey, King Tut was only like NINE when he became an Egyptian Ruler! Stranger things have happened then me being the inspiration for the Axel Foley name!"

Mike said,"Why isn't this a world wide known fact?" Cake Cream all backed up Mike.

Axl said,"Because I didn't want to be swarmed with Fans of Beverly Hills Cop."

Jimmy asked,"How much were you paid to have the Axel Foley named after you?

Axl said,"I was paid 30 Million to have the Axel Foley named after me."

Cake Cream all continued giggling. They felt that Axl was full of shit.

Andy asked,"Why is the character named Axel Foley and not Axl Rose if he is indeed named after you?"

Axl responded,"Because I didn't want to make it glaringly obvious. I'm the only one named Axl Rose and it would have been a dead giveaway to name him Axl Rose."

Billy said at 22, you were for the large part unknown. WHY would the Beverly Hills Cop movie staff name their character after someone who was still pretty much an Average Joe in 1984?"

Axl and,"Because they wanted to. They had a feeling I was going to become a huge success really soon.

Cake Cream all laughed again. How full of shit was Axl?

Axl was like,"Fine, don't believe me then."

Cake Cream were like,"Okay, you said it, not us."

Axl and Cake Cream all laughed.

Axl and Cake Cream finished watching Beverly Hills Cop and Axl saw that a movie named A.X.L was next. Axl called Older Axl and asked him if he told the A.X.L. movie staff they could name it A.X.L.. Older Axl replied he had not, just what Axl was thinking. They chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl asked Cake Cream if he could sue the A.X.L movie staff for copyright infringement since he was the only one who spelled his name Axl and he nor Older Axl had given the A.X.L. movie staff permission to name it that.

Cake Cream urged him to just let it go and advised him that suing the movie staff could be more trouble than it was worth. Axl decided to take Cake Cream's advice not sue. Cake Cream all breathed sighs of relief. They didn't want Axl looking like a prima Donna or anything like that. They all watched the A.X.L. sci-fi movie and enjoyed it. After the movie, they ate and chilled more and then went to sleep.

When they got up, they ate and got ready for the day. On YouTube, Charles Winters, the ex Claven Records Employee filmed himself bragging about stealing $695 Million from Claven Records. He also bragged about hacking into the system and corrupting the Claven Records files after being fired. He was an idiot. His video went viral and Posters were ragging and dragging him hard calling him a fucking nasty thief.

Cake Cream and Axl laughed. Charles probably thought he'd get a lot of praise for his actions, but instead he was getting harshly criticized. As he should be. Axl told Cake Cream,"Some people will do anything for clot." They knew what he was trying to say, clout, and they agreed with him.

Axl also said,"He just incriminated himself on YouTube, admitting to Grand Larceny Theft and property damage and a case could be built against him. A smart person wouldn't have admitted this to YouTube of all places. " Cake Cream all nodded.

Charles responded saying something like,"Why am I being attacked? I'm a Multimillionaire now. I should be getting praise!"

Posters replied,"You're only a Multimillionaire because you stole that money. You don't deserve even a penny of that money. What you deserve is a hefty prison sentence. You're a fucking thief who should give Claven Records back all the money you stole from them and then you need to rot in a prison cell for decades."

Charles was stunned that no one was giving him praise for stealing $695 Million from Claven Records, just harsh criticism.

Charles got harassing phone calls cussing him out for the theft and Charles couldn't believe how this turned out.

Axl and Cake Cream had their answers that Claven Records really was fucked over by Charles and Claven Records weren't scamming them.

Current Claven Records Artists wondered about their music now that Charles had corrupted all the Claven Records files.

Timothy from Claven Records said on the news that VERY generous Donors saved the day with $200 Million and they fixed all the corrupted files and upgraded to a better system and they were extremely grateful to those VERY generous Donors. The Artists were all relieved. Cake Cream and Axl all smirked smugly, knowing THEY were the VERY generous Donors.

James pointed out that realistically, most people would have asked Claven Records to show them the corrupted files before giving them the $200 Million. Cake Cream and Axl were like,"Good point," and Axl pointed out,"But we drew up a Contract that stated that they weren't running a scam and they signed it and then we gave them the money." Cake Cream all backed up Axl. They chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Axl booked another Cake Cream show at the James L Knight Center for tomorrow. Fans were delighted. Cake Cream and Axl chilled until the next day.

The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight. They practiced more, and Andy played Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop on keyboard as a wink to Axl Rose. Axl was honored and the rest of Cake Cream liked this too. Soon it was time for the Show to start.

50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were happy.

Andy played Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop on keyboard and some Fans were like,"That's Crazy Frog without Crazy Frog!" Cake Cream laughed, but Axl was confused. Axl didn't know what Crazy Frog was. Other Fans were like,"Andy's actually playing Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop. " Andy, Axl, and the rest of Cake Cream confirmed this, smiling.

The crowd cheered wildly. After playing Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills, Andy said,"I hope you enjoyed me playing Axl's theme on the keyboard!" Andy cleverly called it Axl's theme after playing it rather than Axel Foley. Cake Cream and Axl all giggled at the cleverness. There was more wild cheering.

The show continued and was really good. The audience cheered wildly. At the end of the Show, Andy played Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop again, and the Audience cheered wildly. The final sendoff happened to more wild cheering and then the show was over. Cake Cream and Axl went to Denny's and had a nice brunch.

Today's show was already going viral and Fans were like,"I love that Andy played Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop! That's one of the most classic 80's songs of all time!" Fans also pointed out that Andy called it Axl's theme and wondered if he was referring to Axl Rose or Axel Foley. Fans pointed out they had the same first name, technically.

Cake Cream and Axl all giggled happily. They paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more. On YouTube, Axel Foley's theme from Beverly Hills Cop was getting a LOT more views, like 100 Million views in just a couple of hours and a LOT more comments saying stuff like,"Andy from Cake Cream rocked this on keyboard at the Cake Cream show today!"

Cake Cream and Axl were happy. They chilled even more and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They got up and ate and got ready for the day. They watched the morning News and Allison did a scathing prison interview where she trashed Cake Cream and Axl. She said,"Jimmy and James have VERY small penises. I saw Billy doing lines of Cocaine when he thought no one was looking. I saw Andy looking at Gay porn. I overheard Billy and Axl talking about how Andy tried to sell out Axl for $5,000 when they were hiding Axl from the Authorities when Axl was on the run!" I saw Mike masturbating to Straight Porn!"

Oh no, Cake Cream and Axl thought, Allison just told their secrets in that interview. Tongues were sure to be wagging. Axl was like,"I'm going to go drink some Coke now, can't believe our secrets are out like this. Axl drank about 4 glasses of Coke. Cake Cream knew that Axl drinking Coke excessively meant he was feeling stressed.

Andy asked,"Are we all going to go to jail for perjury, hiding you when you were a Fugitive on the run and Billy being a drug addict?" Billy, Mike, Jimmy and James were all worried too.

Axl looked deeply at all of them and said,"Hopefully not. We can just point out that Allison is on record committing Perjury and false allegations of Rape. Allison won't look good. "

Cake Cream all breathed worried sighs of relief, a true oxymoron. They decided to go to the mall as if it were another normal day. They were determined to not let Allison's scathing interview mess with their heads too much. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left. They went to the mall and we're trying to have a good time, but Paparazzi were harassing them and asking if Allison was telling the whole truth in that scathing interview that aired on the morning News.

Axl responded,"Allison's the same woman who committed Perjury and false allegations of Rape in Court, so this proves Allison has lied before."

Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Paparazzi asked Axl if he promised to God that Allison was lying in that scathing interview. Axl's stomach turned violently and his heart skipped several beats. He couldn't promise to God that Allison was lying in that scathing interview because she was telling the truth. Axl said,"I really don't feel like talking to Paparazzi now!" Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Paparazzi still continued to ask if Allison was lying in that interview and if he promised to God that she was lying. Axl took out his cellphone and played on his cellphone, his way of telling Paparazzi this interview was over. Cake Cream all followed Axl's lead and played with their cellphones too. The Paparazzi got tired of being ignored and sulked off. Cake Cream and Axl all smirked. They had fun at the mall.

After the mall they went to the bar and had wings, fries and Coke and rum. Axl told Cake Cream he wanted to sing Back Off Bitch by Guns N'Roses exactly how it was sung, but this time, it would be about Allison. Cake Cream were all onboard with this as they all felt Allison was a Bitch. Axl smiled and went to Karaoke and said,"I'd like to sing a Guns N'Roses song today. The Audience and Cake Cream all cheered for Axl.

Axl sang emotionally

Oh baby, pretty baby
    Oh honey, you let me down honey
    I ain't playin' childhood games no more
    I said it's time for me
    To even the score
    So stake your claim
    Your claim to fame
    But baby call another name
    When you feel the fire
    And taste the flame

Back off, back off bitch
    Down in the gutter dyin' in the ditch
    You better back off, back off bitch
    Face of an angel with the love of a witch
    Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch
    Oh oh oh
    Oh oh oh
    Oh oh oh

Makin' love
    Cheap heartbreaker, broken backed
    Nasty ballbreaker, stay out of my bed, outta my head
    If it's lovin' you
    I'm better off dead

Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch

Oh oh oh
    Oh oh oh
    Oh oh oh

Emotions ripped, gone on a binge
    Life lipped, I said you're off the hinge
    Tellin' lies of such fame and glory
    I don't even want to hear your story

Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch
    It's such a pity that you're such a bitch

Back off, back off bitch
    It's time to forget, forget you bitch(Axl thought the original lyric, "It's time to burn, burn the witch might be too far)
    Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch
    Back off, back off bitch, bitch
    Bitch, bitch, bitch
    Hey wha'd'ya think he's tryin' to say there, anyway?
    I think it's something each person's s'posed to take in their own special way
    Fucking bitch

Axl in 1991 singing Back Off Bitch sounded more like he was tired and over the woman in the song, but in 2022 Axl sounded full of passionate, angry, hateful, viritrol, sounding even more pissed off in 2022, than he did in the 1991 version. The Audience and Cake Cream cheered wildly. Axl smiled and got off the stage. He rejoined Cake Cream and they continued having a good time. They left in about an hour and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Back Off Bitch bar performance was already going viral. Haters of Cake Cream and Axl were like,"Axl should be cancelled over this, calling a Woman a Bitch in 2023! Shame on him! "

Axl asked Cake Cream,"What does cancelled mean in 2023? Is it like canceling a TV Show?"

Cake Cream were like,"Basically, the Haters are implying that you should be shunned."

Axl was like,"Allison deserved that song, I shouldn't be shunned over it, she really is a lying, conniving, evil, cold hearted Bitch."

Cake Cream all backed up Axl. Axl smiled.

Fans stood up for Axl saying,"Allison literally fucked over her Boyfriend with his Brother! At least James quickly realized he made a mistake having sex with Allison, but Allison is STILL being a downright Count! Axl is completely right!".

Axl blushed shyly at the support of his Fans. Axl posted, "I never Allison's name in Back Off Bitch, but thank you guys for the support.

Fans were skeptical about Axl's answer about Allison not being said I'm Back Off Bitch, but welcomed him. Axl and the Fans chatted for a bit and then said their goodbyes.

For fun, Axl suggested to Cake Cream that he write a list of Cake Cream and Axl's friends and enemies. Cake Cream thought that would be fun. Axl smiled and wrote, "Enemies. Brian Washington, Mr. Wealthy, Charles Martin, Max Kendall, Allison Peters, John Wilson, Maxwell Nichols, Mark Riley, Billy's Prosecutor.

Friends and Acquaintances. Rocking Rick, Timothy Wilkinson, Older Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Melissa from Guns N'Roses, Melissa The Waitress, Frank, Richard, Dizzy, Sam, Patrick, Dean, Matthew, the Manager from the Local Marriott, the LYFT Driver, the Manager from the Olympic Stadium, Kenny, Thomas (Wild Water), Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Mick Jagger, James's Medical Staff, Jim from Jim's Mixed Martial Arts.

Axl was like,"We have more Friends and Acquaintances than Enemies, so that's good." Axl was smiling. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Cake Cream and Axl all chatted about how quickly things escalated from when Brian Washington was their biggest problem.

Axl said,"Yep, we had no idea what we were going to be headed into when I punched Brian Washington in his face and broke his camera for harassing, stalking, filming and following me around! " Axl laughed and Cake Cream laughed too.

Jimmy said,"Actually, this all started when I lifted up your sleeve at the "We made it!" Party and revealed your Appetite For Destruction Album Cross Tattoo when we still thought you were Michael Randall Johnson. " Cake Cream all backed up Jimmy.

Axl was like,"Yep, you're right, Jimmy. Wow, we've come so far since then. Who knew that revealing my Tattoo at the party would lead to all these ups and downs? " Cake Cream and Axl all giggled. Axl added,"I wonder were Cake Cream would be today if you guys and the the general public STILL thought I was Michael Randall Johnson to this day." Cake Cream answered,"Hopefully, we'd still be successful to this day." Everybody smiled. James said,"A lot of things wouldn't have happened however like Brian Washington wouldn't have been stalking, filming, harassing, and following Michael Randall Johnson.

Andy said,"Axl wouldn't ever have been a Fugitive on the run if Brian Washington thought that Axl was Michael Randall Johnson.

Axl looked at Andy deeply and said,"And you never would have attempted to sell me out for $5,000 had I never been a Fugitive on the run."

Andy blushed. Andy said,"I'm REALLY sorry about that."

Axl responded,"I know."

Cake Cream and Axl all chatted about how JIMMY started the chain of events by revealing Axl's Tattoo at the party early on.

Axl responded,"Actually, I PUBLICLY started the chain of events when I got up on stage and covered for Older Axl when he lost his voice at the first Guns N'Roses Show I went to in 2022. The News begun wondering if I was really Axl Rose who time traveled from 1987 to 2022. Before I went on stage to cover for Older Axl, people just said stuff like,"You look just like Axl Rose! I dyed my hair black so People would stop telling me I looked just like myself!" Axl laughed.

Cake Cream laughed too. Axl paused thoughtfully. "Actually, the Guns N'Roses Fans I ran into within my first moments of being in 2022 did keep making jokes that I was Axl Rose. Fans tend to know more than people who don't care about Guns N'Roses." Cake Cream backed up Axl. They all chatted for a while.

On the News, Allison did another scathing prison interview, where she said,"Axl and Cake Cream have a creepy codependency on each other. They have an extremely toxic relationship and friendship with each other. It's very disturbing. I saw Mike masturbating to Child Porn. I saw Andy doing Voodoo Rituals. I saw Billy and Andy fucking each other in bed! Jimmy cheated on me with a Prostitute, so I fucked James to get back at Jimmy! I purposely left my panty in James's bed, and then bounced, knowing that Jimmy would find it and beat up James over it!

Mike said uncomfortably ,"I have never watched Child Porn, only watched Adult Porn. Axl said,"I know. Cake Cream backed up Mike and Axl.

Andy said," I have never done Voodoo! And Billy and I have never had sex!

Billy affirmed that he and Andy had never had sex with each other.

Axl said,"I believe you Billy and Andy."

Jimmy said,"I didn't cheat on Allison with a Prostitute."

Axl and Cake Cream backed up Jimmy.

Axl looked at James deeply and was like,"THIS lying ho is who you temporarily threw away a good Brothership with Jimmy for!

Jimmy looked at James deeply and James blushed.

James said,"Yeah, I made a huge mistake having sex with Allison and temporarily throwing away a good Brothership with Jimmy.

There was a break in the News and commercials aired. When the News came back on, Allison continued ranting in the interview. She said,"Axl called me a Bitch in the Back Off Bitch song at the bar. Axl's a dick, an Asshole, a Motherfucker, a creepy creep, a Loser! I'm suing Axl for calling me a Bitch!"

Allison went on a nasty rant against each and every Cake Cream Member. Allison came off as a raging, vindictive, selfish, bitter ho.

The News Anchors were like,"Wow!" They were speechless.

Axl was like,"Look at how innocent Allison looks. She is so pretty, you'd never guess how evil, vindictive, petty, bitchy, hateful, etc she really is just by looking at her. She truly has a face of an angel with a love of a witch!"

Cake Cream all backed up Axl. Cake Cream and Axl ate and chilled more in the Luxurienthouse Suite and fell asleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day.

Axl got a call from Rocking Rick and asking him if he and Cake Cream would like to do an interview tonight about Allison's latest interviews.

Axl told Rocking Rick to hold on and he did.

Axl told Jimmy, James, Billy, Mike, and Andy that Rocking Rick wanted to do a in house Radio interview with all Cake Cream and Axl.

They were all like,"Rocking Rick is a good interviewer, we trust him, so yeah."

Axl smiled and agreed. He told Rocking Rick that everybody was up for it.

Rocking Rick was thrilled. Axl and Rocking Rick chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes..

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and soon it was to get ready for Rocking Rick interview.

They got ready and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left. Axl told them to not confess to anything that could get anyone of them into trouble. They agreed.

They went to Y-100 Radio Station and Rocking Rick warmly welcomed them.

They all warmly welcomed him.

Rocking Rick said,"I'm Rocking Rick here with Andy, Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike from Cake Cream! How is everybody?

Cake Cream and Axl all admitted Allison's scathing prison interviews were taking a toll on them.

Rocking Rick said,"I wouldn't be thrilled myself in your shoes. Would you like to clear the air about Allison's scathing prison interviews?

Billy said,"Allison is lying. She is just out to hurt us.

Jimmy said,"We knew she was trouble when she temporarily caused a rift in James and my deep Brothership.

James said,"Having sex with Allison was a huge mistake that I deeply regret. I am truly sorry about breaking Jimmy's trust.

Jimmy replied,"I know, and I forgive you.

James said,"I appreciate it!"

Andy said,"I never tried to sell out Axl for $5,000, or $1,000 for me, Billy, Mike, Jimmy, and James..

Axl said,"Andy had just gotten paid $17,000 as a new Claven Records Client. WHY would he attempt to sell me out for an extra $1,000?"

Rocking Rick said, "Hmm. I wouldn't sell someone out for $1,000 if I were worth $17,000 myself."

Axl said,"Billy, Mike, James, Jimmy, and Andy had no idea where I was when I was on the run. I was sleeping on park benches, bathing in the ocean, using public bathrooms, and buying food and drinks wearing a disguise like I have said multiple times. "

Rocking Rick said,"I remember you saying that."

Andy said,"I have never done Voodoo Rituals in my life!

Rocking Rick said,"That voodoo ritual claim Allison made made me go,"What is wrong with Allison?" Myself.

Everybody laughed.

Mike said,"She falsely claimed that I watched Child Porn, a damaging lie that could have destroyed me if I were in a position of Authority, such as a Firefighter.

Rocking Rick said,"It's odd that you specifically said,"Firefighter, Mike. Did you want to be a Firefighter at any point?

Mike said,"When I was a child, I wanted to become a Firefighter. But as I got older, I realized I loved Singing and singing is my true passion and calling. He smiled.

Rocking Rick said,"You really are a good Singer. " He smiled too.

Rocking Rick asked Axl if Back Off Bitch at the bar was about Allison. He pointed out that Allison claimed she was suing him for calling her a Bitch.

Axl responded,"I never once said Allison's name in the Back Off Bitch bar performance. The fact that she automatically assumed that Back Off Bitch bar performance was about her when I never said her name says she has issues and is projecting. "

Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Rocking Rick said,"Must be tough with Allison falsely accusing Jimmy and James of rape and trying to get a $100 Million combined.

Axl said,"I knew Allison was lying . James and Jimmy aren't rapists. I got her to confess in court that she lied about Jimmy and James raping her because she wanted revenge against them for both dumping her and she wanted $100 Million. James and Jimmy thanked Axl and he welcomed them.

Rocking Rick said,"You played that really well, Axl.

Axl responded,"Thank you."

Rocking Rick said,"You're welcome."

James and Jimmy said,"Axl really is a good Manager, Lawyer, Mentor,Brother, and Friend.

Andy and Mike backed up James and Jimmy. Billy said,"I'm not Axl's Brother, but I agree with everything else. Cake Cream and Axl all laughed and Axl thanked them and was welcomed.

Rocking Rick asked Andy and Billy,"What about Allison claiming she saw you two having sex?"

Billy said,"Allison's lying. Andy and I are Brothers and weren't having sex. Nor have we ever. I wouldn't cheat on Axl, especially not with my Brother!

Andy responded,"I am Straight and into Women, not men and like Billy said, we're Brothers. besides, we would never break Axl's trust and heart.

Axl said,"I know it."

Rocking Rick said,"Andy, what about Allison claiming she saw you masturbating to Gay Porn?"

Andy said,"That never happened. Once again, I'm interested in Women, not Men."

Everybody backed up Andy.

Rocking Rick asked,"What about Allison claiming you guys have a creepy and disturbing codependency on each other?"

Axl replied, "We do not have a creepy and disturbing codependency on each other. We have healthy friendships and Billy and I have a healthy relationship.

Mike responded,"A creepy and disturbing codependency on each other would mean we couldn't function without each other, which is not the case at all."

Jimmy said,"Allison's a bitter woman who is just trying to make us look bad when she falsely claimed that we have a creepy and disturbing codependency on each other."

James said,"Allison's way too obsessed with us. She's making herself look REALLY bad with all of her hateful lies."

Andy said, Allison's jealous of our good Family, so she's trying to make us look bad."

Billy said,"We six do not go EVERYWHERE together, so we don't have a creepy and disturbing codependency on each other."

Rocking Rick was like,"Okay, so you guys don't have a creepy and disturbing codependency on each other. Good to know." He smiled.

They all agreed.

Rocking Rick asked Jimmy, "Did you cheat on Allison with a Prostitute?"

Jimmy answered,"I didn't cheat on Allison with a Prostitute. I never cheated on her with anybody. She's the one who cheated on me, with James, which I forgave after I saw how sorry and remorseful he was. Everybody backed up Jimmy.

Rocking Rick said,"Allison seems like a conniving liar."

Everybody responded,"She is!"

Rocking Rick said that maybe Cake Cream and Axl could press charges against Allison for her false claims.

Cake Cream and Axl said they thought that wasn't a bad idea. Rocking Rick smiled.

They all chatted more and at 8 PM, Rocking Rick said,"This was a wonderful interview! Thanks for stopping by, Andy, Axl, Billy, James, Jimmy, and Mike! You guys were wonderful guests.

Cake Cream and Axl said,"You're welcome. You were a gracious host."

Rocking Rick thanked everybody and they all welcomed him.

Rocking Rick said,"This is Rocking Rick signing off, Rocking Rick, over and out!"

The interview ended. Cake Cream and Axl and Rocking Rick chatted a little while longer and then said their goodbyes and Cake Cream and Axl went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They soon fell asleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They got up the next day and ate and got ready for the day. The Rocking Rick interview went viral and lots of Fans were on Cake Cream and Axl's side.

Axl and Cake Cream were happy. A Judge called Axl's cellphone and asked him if Cake Cream and Axl would like to press charges against Allson for her slanderous lies. Axl told the Judge to hold on and he did. Axl told Cake Cream that the Judge wanted to know if he and Cake Cream wanted to press charges against Allison for her slanderous lies. Cake Cream all said,"Yes." Axl said,"I want to press charges against Allison too."

Axl went back to the phone call and told the Judge,"Yes, Cake Cream and I all want to press charges against Allison for her slanderous lies."

The Judge was like,"I don't blame you."

The Judge said they could press charges against Allison tomorrow.

Axl thanked him and was welcomed. The Judge and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl and Cake Cream chilled all day in the Luxurious Penthouse Suite. They fell asleep.

They got up the next day and it was time to get ready for Allison's new Court Hearing. They got ready and ate and put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the Courthouse. They got processed and went to the Court. This was being televised.

Soon, Allison was brought in, wearing her jail uniform. Cake Cream and Axl glared at Allison and she glared back. Allison's Court appointed Lawyer said that Allison didn't deserve to get charges pressed against her because Axl made her look bad in Court.

Axl countered with,"Allison Peters lied in Court about Jimmy and James Raping her because she wanted $100 Million, and wanted revenge against Jimmy and James for dumping her. She made herself look bad, I wasn't the one who made her look bad.

Allison said," You called me a Bitch in Back Off Bitch bar performance!"

Axl said,"I did no such thing. Back Off Bitch is just a Guns N'Roses song."

Allison said,"You knew what you were doing, Axl singing that particular song!"

Axl said,"I never said your name, so what you're saying is pure speculation."

The Judge asked if Cake Cream and Axl wanted to press charges against Allison for the recent interviews she gave on the news.

Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike, Andy and Axl all said,"Yes."

Allison's Court appointed Lawyer said,"If what Allison is true, Billy, James, Mike, Andy, and Jimmy should all be in jail for hiding Axl when he was a Fugitive and for perjury.Mike should be in jail for looking at Child Porn. Billy should be in jail for snorting Cocaine.

Allison smirked smugly.

Axl asked Allison, "Miss Peters. Do you have concrete evidence or concrete proof that Mike was looking at Child Porn, that Billy snorted Cocaine, that Mike, James, Jimmy, Andy, and Billy hid me while I was a Fugitive on the run?"

Allison said,"I plead the fifth!"

Axl said,"I pause my case for now!" The Judge called an hour recess.

Axl surmised that what Allison REALLY wanted was money. Most likely Millions. She was money obsessed and most likely would be willing to sign a Contract to get Millions of dollars.

Axl said to Cake Cream,"I'll bet Allison would be willing to sign a Contract that states she will confess in Court that everything she said in those prison interviews were lies and she NEVER says anything damaging about us again if she gets say $50 Million each from us."

Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy were wary about them all paying Allison $300 Million to confess in Court that she was lying and that she was never allowed to say anything damaging about them ever again. They said they felt it was like a bribe.

Axl said,"It is bribish, but we want Allison off our backs for good. We've gotta lose the Battle and win the war on this one. Trust me. "

Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Andy tentatively chose to trust Axl. Axl smiled.

Axl and Cake Cream Drew up a Contract that stated that if Allison confessed in Court today that she lied about everything she said in those prison interviews and never said anything damaging about Cake Cream or Axl again, Cake Cream and Axl would all Zelle her $50 Million each.

They all went up to Allison and Axl said,"Allison, we all know what this is all about. You want Millions of dollars from us. " Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Allison smirked sardonically. "No shit, Sherlock. Of course I want Millions of dollars from you guys. I need to be rich."

Axl smirked. He was right on the money, pun intended.

Cake Cream also all smirked.

Axl said,"We're going to all give you $50 Million each!" Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Allison's eyes lit up!. "I'm going to be $300 Million richer!"

Axl said,"Yes, you are." Axl and Cake Cream presented her with the Contract.

Allison read it and said,"This Contract states I have to confess in Court I was lying about everything I said in the Prison interviews and can't say anything bad about you guys ever again. I'm not sure I want to sign this.

Axl said,"In order to get the $300 Million, you have to sign. $300 Million will be yours and you just have to do a couple of things.

Allison said,"I do want the $300 Million.

Axl said,"Like the song by Rick Springfield says,"It don't mean nothing until you sign it on the dotted line." Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Allison read, understood, agreed, and signed. Axl signed as W. Axl Rose and Cake Cream all signed their full names. Cake Cream and Axl all smirked at Allison.

There was still time left in the recess, and everybody ate, used the bathroom, used their phones, etc.

After the recess, Allison said to Court, "I lied about everything I said about Cake Cream and Axl in the prison interviews. I was just mad. I promise to never speak bad about them again."

Cake Cream and Axl all smirked and Zelled Allison $50 Million each. Cake Cream and Axl all knew that Allison wouldn't have access to the $300 Million behind bars while she was incarcerated. She'd have to wait until the rest of her year jail sentence was up to have access to the money.

The Judge was like,"Would Cake Cream and Axl still like to press charges against Allison now that she's confessed to lying about you guys in the prison interviews?"

Cake Cream and Axl all smirked and said,"No we do not want to press charges against Allison. We just wanted her to confess in Court that she lied about everything she said about us in the prison interviews and she did. She also promised in Court to never say anything damaging about us."

The Judge said,"Fair enough." He banged his gavel and said,"Court is adjourned." Allison was led back to prison to finish out her one year sentence for lying about James and Jimmy raping her.

Cake Cream and Axl all went to the bar and had Coke and rum and just chilled, laying back and relaxing, happy that Allison confessed in Court the prison interviews were complete lies.

Fans asked them for Autographs and Selfies and they obliged. The Fans were happy and thanked them and they welcomed them. The Fans went back to their tables. After chilling in the bar, they went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled more and fell asleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is a part I meant to post earlier, but I missed it by mistake. This is after Billy, Axl, Mike, James, Andy, and Jimmy had a huge blowout with each other.

They got up the next day. Billy, Axl, James, Andy, Mike, and Jimmy all looked at each other awkwardly. What would they do about yesterday's fiasco? They were all thinking about it. They ate and got ready for the day.

Axl lightheartedly asked,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?"

Jimmy, James, Mike, Billy and Andy laughed. But they really didn't know where they would go from here with all the bad things happening with Cake Cream and Axl and Axl resenting Andy and for very good reason. Andy soon went back to sleep. He got up a little while later and heard James, Jimmy, Billy, Mike and Axl all chatting about him. He pretended to still be asleep.

Billy said," Andy is a true fuck up. Attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000 and stealing $1.6 Billion from me, James, Andy, and Mike. Plus on top of that, he had went off into the wind suddenly because he didn't want to share any of his Lottery Winnings with us.

Mike said,"Andy's creepily obsessed with money. No one with completely good morals would ever pull the stunts Andy has pulled.

Axl responded,"Andy's actually a really decent person when he's not obsessed with money. Let's just say, I'm grateful that it's ANDY who is doing these awful stunts for money and not Billy. Andy attempting to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000 hurts me to my core, and I'm also hurt that he stole $1.6 Billion from you guys, but if Billy was the one who had attempted to sell me out for $5,000/$1,000, and stolen 1.6 Billion from his Brothers and dud that Lottery stunt, it hurt me so much more. The pain would be beyond unbearable. Thank God I'm dating Billy and not Andy, because if my boyfriend, Billy had pulled these stunts, I would completely have a mental, emotional, and nervous breakdown.

Cake Cream nodded in agreement. James said,"Andy has proven a few times how untrustworthy he really is.

Jimmy said,"If we were the Titanic, Andy would be the Iceberg."

Billy said, Actually, we're ALL the Titanic. Andy's creepy, obsessive love of money is the iceberg, not Andy himself.

Mike said, "Andy's actually a good guy, he just had that nasty loving money way too much thing. I don't trust him to not turn on us again for money.

Axl responded, "The thing is, it's not that we DON'T trust Andy, it's that we CAN'T trust Andy. There's a huge difference between the two."

Cake Cream agreed Axl had a valid point. They chatted a little while longer about Andy's betrayals, and chilled more. Andy soon "got up," and everyone decided they wanted to go to the bar. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the bar.

At the bar, Axl went to Karaoke again and said,"I'd like to sing For The Love Of Money," by the Ojays! " The Audience and Cake Cream cheered for him.

Axl sang

Money, money, money, money, money

Some people got to have it
    Some people really need it
    Listen to me y'all
    Do things, do things, do things, bad things with it
    You want to do things, do things, do things, good things with it
    Talk about cash money, money
    Talk about cash money, dollar bills y'all, come on now
    Yeah, yeah

For the love of money
    People will steal from their mother
    For the love of money
    People will rob their own brother(Axl REALLY belted this line emotionally, his voice cracking in deep emotion, thinking about Andy robbing his Cake Cream Brothers and his Axl brother)

Axl ad-libbed emotionally,"For The Love of money they'd sell out their own brother!" His voice once again cracked with deep emotion.

For the love of money
    People can't even walk the street
    Because they never know who in the world they're gonna beat
    For that lean, mean, mean green
    Almighty dollar, money

For the love of money
    People will lie, Lord, they will cheat
    For the love of money
    People don't care who they hurt or beat
    For the love of money
    A woman will sell her precious body
    For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
    Call that mean, mean, mean, mean, mean green
    Almighty dollar

I know that money is the root of all evil
    Do funny things to some people
    Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime?
    Money can drive some people out of their minds

For the love of money
    Don't sell your soul for money, no, no
    For the love of money
    Lay down, lay down, a woman will

Money is the root of all evil
    Do funny things to some people
    Give me a nickel, brother can you spare a dime?
    Money can drive some people out of their minds

got to have it, I really need it
    (For the love of money) give it up, give it up, give it up, yeah
    (For the love of money) got to have it, some people really need it
    (For the love of money) give me, give me, give me, cash money

I need, I need
    (For the love of money) give me, give me, give me
    (For the love of money)
    (For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say?

don't let it, don't let it, don't let money rule you
    (For the love of money) how many things have I heard you say
    (For the love of money) don't let it, don't let it, don't let money fool you
    (For the love of money) yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    (For the love of money) got to have it, I really need it

Save your soul, save your soul, don't sell it
    For that mean, mean, mean, mean green

People know that money, don't let money change you
    Almighty dollar
    Keep on tellin' you
    Almighty dollar
    Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind
    You keep on, you keep on
    Changin', yeah, changin' up your mind

Almighty dollar
    Keep on tellin' y'all
    Almighty dollar
    Keep on changin', yeah, changin' up your mind.

The Audience once again was filming this and it was sure to go viral soon.

The Audience and MOST of Cake Cream cheered wildly, but Andy only slowly clapped, knowing that Axl was singing For The Love Of Money for him. Andy blushed. Axl got off the stage and went back to Cake Cream. Cake Cream and Axl all knew that Axl was once again singing about Andy. They drank some more Coke and rum. They went back to the Luxurious Penthouse soon after.

They chilled and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric

They got up the next day. They ate and got ready for the day. Axl chatted about how they'd just given away $600 Million within a couple of days! :O Cake Cream all acknowledged this too. Axl decided to make a list of things they bought and gave away. Cake Cream were all up for this. Axl smiled. Axl wrote

$5,000 for Axl's hospital stay(Axl's multiple gunshots)
    $15,000 for James hospital stay(After James was hit in stomach by Jimmy's bass guitar)
    $20,000 for Billy's hospital stay(After Billy was shot in stomach)
    $100,000 for Jimmy's Bail(Axl only)
    $10 Million for Billy's Bail(Axl only)
    $18 Million to Woodstock
    $80,000 to reimburse the GoFundMe (Axl only)
    $300 Million to Claven Records(To fix Claven Records corrupted files, for them to upgrade to new system, and to give Claven extra "fun," money)
    $300 Million to Allison Peters(To make her confess in Court she lied about everything in the prison interviews and to make her promise to never say anything damaging about Cake Cream and Axl)
    $100,000 for Axl's Bail(Axl only)
    $100,000 to Cake Cream (Axl only, to thank them for being good friends to him)
    $250 Million to Brian Washington (Axl only, to get Brian to permanently leave Cake Cream alone)
    $100 Million to Izzy(Axl only, to get Izzy to come back to Guns N'Roses)
    $100 Million to Steven (Axl only, to get Steven to come back to Guns N'Roses)
    $200,000 to Brian Washington (Axl only, to get Brian Washington to permanently leave Cake Cream alone)
    $150,000 Frequent First Class plane flights
    $100,000 for Food and drink(Such as constantly ordering food and drinks by delivery, grocery shopping, eating at Restaurants, buying popcorn and soda at movies, etc)
    $150,000 Hotel stays(Luxurious Penthouse Suites and rooms)
    $500 Million to Cake Cream (Axl only, to buy Cake Cream Rights, Royalties, and name)
    $500 Million to Axl(Cake Cream for Axl being a good Manager and friend)
    $25,000 in clothes
    $25,000 in personal hygiene and toiletries(Such as toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, razors, etc
    $$10,000 in bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets
    $1 Million to Axl(Cake Cream for Axl being their Lawyer)
    $100,000 to Melissa The Waitress (Axl only to make up for Mr. Wealthy scamming Melissa)
    $233 to Melissa The Waitress (Axl only, to pay for his own meal and Mr. Wealthy's meal)
    $50,000 in Utilities such as water, light, gas, air conditioning, phone, cable, internet)
    $6,000 in phone devices(Iphones for all 6)
    $6,000 for Meal for everybody (Axl only)
    $250 in Coke the drink(Axl only)
    $60,000 in Entertainment(Such as movies, trips to Hawaii, trip to Canada, trip to Disney World, shopping at malls,
    $10,000 in regular healthcare
    $10,000 in hair care
    $$10,000 in insurance
    $5,000 for Axl's therapy
    $5,000 for Andy's therapy
    $25,000 in Court Cases
    $30,000 for Cocaine and Subutex (Billy only)
    $30,000 in musical instruments
    $20,000 in miscellaneous things like dish washing soap, toiletries, played, silverware, cups, etc.
    $25,000 for Andy's vacation (Andy only)
    $ 600 Million to Billy, James, Jimmy, Mike, and Axl (Andy only, as an act of contrition for stealing 1.6 Billion)
    $30,000 in LYFT rides
    $700 Million to The Lottery for taxes(Andy only)
    $700 Million to The Lottery for taxes (Andy only)
    $100 Million to Andy(Billy, James, Mike, Jimmy, Axl for passing the loyalty test)
    $120 Million to Claven Records(To buy back the Cake Cream Rights, Royalties, and name)

Axl made a list of their income

$100,000 for Cake Cream Demo
    $10 Million for Axl from Older Axl
    $50 Million for live shows
    $10 Million plus Royalties or Time For A New Era!(Axl only)
    $5 Million gift from Older Axl to Young Axl
    $20 Million plus Royalties for All The Sweet Filling
    $30 Million plus Royalties for Tasty Cake/Tasty Cake Reloaded
    $250 Million plus Royalties for Bronze Cake
    $100 Million plus Royalties for Bitter Sweets(Axl only)
    $200 Million plus Royalties for Cream Rose
    2.5 Billion from Brandon Records
    $500 Million for Lottery win(Andy only)
    $375 Million for Lottery win (Andy only)
    $1 Million for Billy's burned down house
    $500 Million for Royalties for all albums

According to Axl's calculations, Cake Cream and he had earned a combined net worth of roughly 4.5 Billion. And had spent about 2.5 billion, so they still had a combined net worth of about 2 Billion. Cake Cream and Axl all smiled.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They chilled until the next day. The next day they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Fans on Social Media were clamoring for another Cake Cream Show. Axl and Cake Cream decided to book a show for the Afternoon. Fans were happy.

Cake Cream and Axl all put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and went to the James L Knight Center and Axl booked a show for the afternoon. They practiced and then did a little sightseeing and hung out. Soon it was time for the show. 50,000 Cake Cream Fans showed up and Cake Cream and Axl were all happy.

The show started behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and was good. Fans cheered wildly. But then, out of nowhere, Fans started clamoring for The Hurt Song to be played. Andy blushed guiltily at Axl. Axl lowered his eyes.

Axl said,"Uh, The Hurt Song is not a song that we like to perform . Cake Cream was NOT in a good place when I wrote The Hurt Song."

Fans kept clamoring for The Hurt Song to be performed.

Axl blurted out,"Andy doesn't like The Hurt Song!" Axl soon gasped at what he just said.

Andy quickly covered for Axl's blunder and said,"I don't like The Hurt Song because it's about a deep betrayal within Cake Cream that should never have happened. Cake Cream and Axl all backed up Andy.

Fans STILL clamored for The Hurt Song. Axl said,"How many times do we have to tell you guys we don't like The Hurt Song?" Fans STILL clamored for The Hurt Song to be performed. Axl and Cake Cream all reluctantly caved.

Axl sang lead on The Hurt Song while Mike provided backup. Axl sounded really pained, hurt, melancholy in the song. Andy played Keyboard, Billy played drums, Jimmy played Bass/Rhythm Guitar, and James played Lead Guitar. It sounded good. The crowd cheered wildly.

Axl said,"We did The Hurt Song because you guys begged us incessantly to perform it. Please stop asking us to play The Hurt Song. The Hurt Song brings back a lot of hurt for us every single time we play it." Cake Cream all nodded.

Fans were like,"It's a good at song!" Please keep singing The Hurt Song!"

Axl said,"I've already told you we don't like The Hurt Song and don't like performing it! Please stop begging us to perform The Hurt Song! Cake Cream were like," Yep, none of us like The Hurt Song."

The Fans STILL wanted them to perform The Hurt Song. Axl fed up took a tape that had The Hurt Song written on it and took a hammer and smashed The Hurt Song tape as a clear message to the Fans to stop begging them to perform The Hurt Song. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Fans gasped, but were like,"Okay, we get the point. You guys don't want to perform The Hurt Song.

Cake Cream and Axl all nodded.

The Show continued, and was really good. There was more wild cheering and then the Final sendoff happened to more wild cheering. Soon the Show was over and Cake Cream and Axl went to Denny's for a late lunch/early dinner.

They chatted about Axl breaking The Hurt Song tape as a way to show to the audience Cake Cream and Axl did NOT like The Hurt Song. They laughed about it. Andy then got serious and said,"I really am sorry about attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000.

Axl was annoyed by Andy's constant apologizing for attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000/$1,000. He kind of wished Andy would stop apologizing over it. Axl said annoyed,"We all know, Andy, we know." The rest of Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Axl Zelled Andy $5,000. Andy was surprised. Axl said,"I'm giving you this $5,000 as a gift. Please stop apologizing about the attempted $5,000 sellout of me. It's annoying."

Andy thanked Axl and he welcomed him. Cake Cream and Axl all had a nice meal and paid and left and went to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and then went to sleep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The next day, they got up and ate and got ready for the day. Yesterday's Cake Cream Show went viral and Fans gasped at Axl breaking The Hurt Song with a hammer!

Axl responded, "Cake Cream and I do not like The Hurt Song. It's about a brotherly betrayal that happened between us. Hopefully Fans will stop asking us to perform The Hurt Song. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

Fans said,"Breaking The Hurt Song tape with a hammer was a bit excessive, however. Why not just say something like,"If you guys keep asking us to keep performing The Hurt Song, even after we already performed it and clearly said we don't like performing The Hurt Song, we're all leaving early?"

Axl said,"I was just desperate when I smashed The Hurt Song tape with a hammer." Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

The Fans and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

On MTV, there was a Show wondering if Cake Cream and Axl should be sued by Daft Punk for their motorcycle helmets as Daft Punk also wore helmets.

Axl asked Cake Cream who were Daft Punk and Cake Cream filled him in and showed him Daft Punk pictures. Axl was like,"Daft Punk has futuristic, robotic looking helmets. We wear motorcycle helmets. Different type of helmets. Cake Cream all backed up Axl.

On Social Media, Axl and Cake Cream said that Daft Punk wore robotic, futuristic looking helmets and Cake Cream and Axl wore motorcycle helmets.

Fans were like,"Okay, you guys do make sense. " Cake Cream and the Fans chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes.

A Judge called Axl's cellphone and asked him if he and Cake Cream wanted to press charges against Billy's Prosecutor tomorrow for defamation of character, libel, and perjury in Billy's Arson case, especially since Billy wasn't the one who burned down the house, it was Mark Riley who had accidentally done that.

Axl told the Judge to hold on and he did. He told Cake Cream what the Judge said and Cake Cream all agreed. Axl agreed too. Axl went back to the phone call and told the Judge that all of them wanted to press charges.

The Judge was like,"I don't blame you guys. That Prosecutor was awful. Lying about Billy and insinuating that Cake Cream and Axl set the house on fire on purpose to get life insurance on Billy if he died. The Judge and Axl chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cake Cream and Axl all chilled until the next day. The next day, it was time to get ready for the Court case against David Livingston, Billy's Prosecutor.

They got up and ate and got ready for the day. They put on bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and left and went to the Court. They were processed. Soon, Court started and David was there. The Judge asked Cake Cream and Axl of they wanted to press charges against David for Perjury, Libel, and Defamation of Character for Billy's Arson Case. David had his own Lawyer. His Lawyer advised David to plead the fifth on whatever questions Axl asked him.

All of Cake Cream and Axl said yes. Axl said he wanted to cross examine Mr. Livingston. Axl was allowed to cross examine David. David's Lawyer was like,"Objection! Mr. Rose shouldn't be the one cross examining my Client, Mr. Livingston as Mr. Rose is part of the party pressing charges. It's an unethical conflict of interest."

The Judge said,"Objection overruled as Mr. Rose is Cake Cream's Lawyer and had the right to cross examine Mr. Livingston. I will allow Mr. Rose to cross examine Mr. Livingston."

Axl said,"Thank you, your Honor." The Judge welcomed him..

Axl asked,"Mr. Livingston, would you like to tell the Court why you falsely claimed in Court that my Client, Mr. William Anderson Parks accepted a bribe from you to confess in Court that he accidentally set his house on fire?

The Prosecutor said,"I was desperate that I was losing my case so I falsely claimed that Mr. Parks accepted a bribe from me to confess in Court. "

Axl said,"So, you acknowledge that you falsely claimed in Court that William Anderson Parks accepted a bribe from you in order for a confession?"

Mr. Livingston said,"Yes, I acknowledge this."

Axl asked,"Why did you falsely insinuate that myself, James Dobson, James King , Andrew McCall, and Michael Smith possibly set the house on fire in order to Murder William Anderson Parks for life insurance money?"

Mr. Livingston responded,"I was hoping Mr. Parks would freak out on the spot and confess to Arson so I could win my case. Mr. Parks would be behind bars and I'd get praise for winning the case!"

Axl said,"So you acknowledge that you falsely insinuated that we set the house on fire, is that right?

Mr. Livingston said,Yes, I acknowledged that I falsely insinuated that."

Axl said, "But, Mark Riley is the one who burned down the house, not Mr. Parks. So, an innocent man would have been behind bars for a crime he didn't commit."

Mr. Livingston responded," Mr. Parks would have been acquitted when and if Mark Riley finally confessed to the accidental Arson of Billy's house."

Axl asked,"Do you feel any guilt or remorse over nearly sending an innocent man to jail?"

The Prosecutor said snidely, "I don't care about Mr. Parks or any of you guys. I'm just on it to win it!"

The crowd gasped in shock.

Mr. Livingston's Lawyer shook his head. Mr. Livingston just had to say,"I plead the fifth!" To all of Axl's questions, but he chose to answer all of Axl's questions.

Mr. Livingston's Lawyer STILL tried to salvage his Client, saying,"Objection. My Client is being badgered by Mr. Rose!"

The Judge said,"Objection overruled. Mr. Rose hasn't been badgering your Client at all. Mr. Rose is just asking the necessary questions. The Judge added," Mr. Rose, you may continue your cross examination of Mr. Livingston."

Axl said,"Thank you, your honor." I'd like to call Mr. Parks to the Witness Stand. The judge allowed Billy to go on the Witness Stand. Mr. Livingston's Lawyer said,"Objection! Mr. Rose and Mr. Parks are dating! This is an unethical conflict of interest!"

The Judge said,"I will allow Mr. Rose to call Mr. Parks to the Witness Stand regardless of their personal relationship." Billy and Axl thanked the Judge and was welcomed.

Billy went on the Witness Stand. Axl asked,"Mr. Parks, how does it feel when you were accused of setting the house on fire, falsely accused of accepting a bribe from Mr. Livingston in order to confess, and the false insinuating that we set the house on fire in order to Murder you to get life insurance on you especially since that Mark Riley confessed to doing so."

Billy said,"I feel awful that I was falsely accused of setting my house on fire , awful I was falsely accused of accepting a bribe from Mr. Livingston in order to confess and awful about the false insinuating that you guys would set the house on fire to Murder me for Life Insurance money. You guys would NEVER set the house on fire in order to Murder me for Life Insurance money." Cake Cream and Axl backed up Billy. Billy added,"I did not like Mr. Livingston saying those lies."

Axl said,"Thank you for your testimony. No further questions."

Billy welcomed him and stepped down.

Axl continued cross examining Mr. Livingston. Axl said,"Mr. Livingston, do you acknowledge that as a Prosecutor, you are held to a higher standard and should uphold those standards?"

Mr. Livingston said,"Yes, I am held to a higher standard and SHOULD uphold those standards, but am willing to break the rules to win a case! I don't like losing!"

The crowd gasped again. Mr. Livingston's Lawyer once again shook his head. His Client was just admitting to EVERYTHING when all he had to say was ,"I plead the fifth!"

Axl smirked in his motorcycle helmet. Mr. Livingston was going down VERY quickly. Cake Cream all smirked in their motorcycle helmets too. Axl asked Mr. Livingston, "Do you confess to Perjury, defamation of character, and libel to me and my Clients?"

Mr. Livingston said,"I want a good deal before I confess to anything. "Axl drew up a Contract that stated that Mr. Livingston agreed to go to Prison for one year instead of the Maximum Sentence of Five Years of he confessed to Perjury , defamation of character, and Libel of Cake Cream and Axl. And to publicly apologize in Court to Axl and Cake Cream and to NEVER say anything damaging about them ever again. Mr. Livingston read, agreed, understood and signed. Cake Cream and Axl all signed too. Mr. Livingston's Lawyer agreed to this too and signed. The Judge agreed to the Contract too.

In Court, Mr Livingston said,"I confess in Court to Perjury, Defamation of Character, and libel to Cake Cream and Axl. I am sorry for all of this. I promise to NEVER say anything damaging about them ever again."

The Judge said,"Alright, Mr. Livingston will be sentenced to one year in Prison for Perjury, Libel, and defamation of character. Court is adjourned." He banged his gavel. Mr. Livingston paid his Lawyer and then was led to Prison. Axl and Cake Cream were happy. They left the Courthouse after about 30 minutes. They went to Red Lobster and had a nice meal and paid and left and went back to the Luxurious Penthouse Suite and chilled and fell asleep.

Thread Information