Older Axl and Cake Cream and Axl all chatted about the results of the DNA Paternity Testing proving that Cake Cream were none of the Axls Sons.

There were talks of what would have happened if Billy turned out to be any of the Axls Sons.

Axl responded,"I would have went ballistic if Billy turned out to be my Son. That would have meant I was dating my own Son! Nasty! If Older Axl turned out to be Billy's Father, that would still be like Billy technically being my Brother. Nasty! Billy was like,"I would have felt uncomfortable myself."

Older Axl said,"Billy being any of mine or Axl's Son would have been creepy but he's not any of our Sons. Let's change this subject fast.

They agreed the subject needed to be changed fast and decided to talk about Cake Cream being The New Beatles.

The mood was lifted tremendously and Cake Cream and both Axls were overjoyed that Cake Cream were The New Beatles. Axl wondered if Cake Cream should be guests at Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr's show in a couple of days. It would be nice to see them do a show with Paul and Ringo in a couple of days. He told them his thoughts and everyone agreed this wouldn't be a bad idea.

Older Axl called Paul McCartney and told him Cake Cream were all interested in doing the show with him and Ringo in a couple of days. Paul said he was okay with this idea and said he would call Ringo and would call Axl back soon. Axl agreed and Paul and he hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream Paul was okay with it but would need to talk to Ringo first. Cake Cream were all excited and Older Axl was happy too.

Paul called back in a few minutes and said Ringo was okay with this too. There were plans to have Cake Cream do the show with Paul and Ringo in a couple of days.