Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need help

Bronze
    Load Metric

I need help

On June 1st my roommate and i were forced to move from the home we had rented for 5 years. She got back with a x boyfriend and moved in with him. Since then i have been living in a hotel. I was able to pay 3 weeks with my check at the beginning of the month. This is my last paid day. I am short on paying for another week. Anything helps.

Cash app $ugaisdateam
    Venmo Shawn-parks72
    Paypal Strokesurvivor2018?@ Gmail com

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Last time we gave you money, you were living large eating at Golden Corral everyday.

I will not be paying for your hotel room. Grab a piece of cardboard and a sharpie and get to work in a high traffic area.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Last time we gave you money, you were living large eating at Golden Corral everyday.

I will not be paying for your hotel room. Grab a piece of cardboard and a sharpie and get to work in a high traffic area.
    I would normally do this but with 100 percent chance of rain today its not a option. I no longer go out to eat as i am now getting food stamps. I know that i am one step from a nursing home but I will do everything i can to prevent that. I am only 50.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

I would normally do this but with 100 percent chance of rain today its not a option. I no longer go out to eat as i am now getting food stamps. I know that i am one step from a nursing home but I will do everything i can to prevent that. I am only 50.
    Presence of rain should be helpful, not harmful. I'd be more inclined to throw a few quarters at someone getting rained on versus enjoying a nice day on the street corner.

Be sure to clean up a bit and invest in a big Sharpie to make a concise sign. People are more likely to give to someone looking freshly homeless versus some AIDS riddled junkie. Look moderately hopeful.

I live in Portland and encounter dozens each day, hopefully there's less competition where you are. GL

Comments

The Boz: Great advice!

country978:

LegalizeMeth: lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I thought ugaistheteam folded years ago.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Presence of rain should be helpful, not harmful. I'd be more inclined to throw a few quarters at someone getting rained on versus enjoying a nice day on the street corner.

Be sure to clean up a bit and invest in a big Sharpie to make a concise sign. People are more likely to give to someone looking freshly homeless versus some AIDS riddled junkie. Look moderately hopeful.

I live in Portland and encounter dozens each day, hopefully there's less competition where you are. GL
    Do you ever give them anything, Sloppy Joe, these people you encounter on the streets of Portland? I see them all the time too. Just today as I was getting off the interstate there was one walking down the off ramp in the travel lane. These people are everywhere and its been my experience that some of them are becoming very aggressive in their hustles.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Ship the Beggatar IMMEDIATELY!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We have a number of non Jewish ballers on this site so sit tight.

The Botox, is that right, Naturalborninbred, Dowop, Franktheracist, Deveeit. They are all big timer winners so help is on the way.

Comments

splitthis: I loled

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Do you ever give them anything, Sloppy Joe, these people you encounter on the streets of Portland? I see them all the time too. Just today as I was getting off the interstate there was one walking down the off ramp in the travel lane. These people are everywhere and its been my experience that some of them are becoming very aggressive in their hustles.
    Never, aside from buying a guy a couple of Rainier tall boys and giving him $5 to vacate a neighborhood park. To his credit he's abided for several months now. Probably dead but still.

They used to come up to me all the time when I was green and bright eyed after first moving here. Have learned to just completely avoid eye contact as I would a wild animal but always ready to square up if needed.

Used to have empathy, now view them as vermin.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Damn dude all these years I thought you lived in England LOL.

I was in Portland Monday night. Had my very first dram of Pappy 23 at an excellent local Whiskey bar and I'm happy to report it was delightful. Portland, like Seattle, is at it's heart is a wonderful city with a bad crime and homelessness problem.

I was going to go on my normal morning run through the downtown streets, but considering the riff raff I stayed back at the hotel and took the lovely and talented Mrs. Bagadonuts to Poundtown instead. Good decision IMO.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

I was in Portland Monday night. Had my very first dram of Pappy 23 at an excellent local Whiskey bar and I'm happy to report it was delightful. Portland, like Seattle, is at it's heart is a wonderful city with a bad crime and homelessness problem.

I was going to go on my normal morning run through the downtown streets, but considering the riff raff I stayed back at the hotel and took the lovely and talented Mrs. Bagadonuts to Poundtown instead. Good decision IMO.

I can't ridk getting my wheelchair wet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Check out the thread you strong arm street thug.
    It's not always about you.
    As he jumps into to his Escalade.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

STFU you poncy twat. I've heard enough out of you for a lifetime.

Comments

The Boz: As soon as Les heard about the Pappy, he was instantly jealous. It’s something he can only dream of drinking instead of his rotgut.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Get used to it blowhard. Stroke is coming. Fat season ticket holder.

Forget the tailgate you're headed for the multi lift party

Load Metric

Wait? You didn’t OD yet? Damn, I keep losing that bet but the year is only half over.

Load Metric
    Set up cardboard camp outside church doors on a saturday. Weddings happen and you will get paid to leave before the ceremony.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: A good thought

Jayjami: Excellent idea
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Seriously tho u have kids why isnt one of them taking you in?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Seriously tho u have kids why isnt one of them taking you in?
    Probably for the same reason you've been asking how to get the stains out of the rotting floors of your filthy section 8 slum hole away from everyone.

Bridges burnt, doors closed.

Comments

Pablo:

Gordman: LOL

splitthis: Stupid

sonatine: banger

LegalizeMeth: got her

tony bagadonuts: Get it

Jayjami:

Load Metric

You know Less, if you'd like I can make the short trip up to Victoria and ease my way up to Port Sidney and we can discuss our differences face to face. Name the time and place slim, frankly I'm curious to see if you have the minerals. I'm available late August/early September.

You've talked a lot of shit to me over the years, I would absolutely LOVE for you to tell me exactly what you think of me eye to eye motherfucker.

Comments

devidee: Oh no he d’int!!

Tellafriend: He’s far too great of a cunt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You know Less, if you'd like I can make the short trip up to Victoria and ease my way up to Port Sidney and we can discuss our differences face to face. Name the time and place slim, frankly I'm curious to see if you have the minerals. I'm available late August/early September.

You've talked a lot of shit to me over the years, I would absolutely LOVE for you to tell me exactly what you think of me eye to eye motherfucker.
    Very much in return. But we have to hash out the legalities.

Bitches gettin beatin often turn to the long arm of the law to escape ultimate embarrassment.

Your soft underbelly may want to prepare for the worst case scenario

Also I'm at my summer cabin so check out a map for the first time in a decade you flabby inbred

btw give me law protected tussle. It's a dream.
    Last edited by limitles; 07-21-2022 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information