Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need help

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Seriously tho u have kids why isnt one of them taking you in?
    Probably for the same reason you've been asking how to get the stains out of the rotting floors of your filthy section 8 slum hole away from everyone.

Bridges burnt, doors closed.

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.0.gif
Views: 457
Size:  1.28 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

You know Less, if you'd like I can make the short trip up to Victoria and ease my way up to Port Sidney and we can discuss our differences face to face. Name the time and place slim, frankly I'm curious to see if you have the minerals. I'm available late August/early September.

You've talked a lot of shit to me over the years, I would absolutely LOVE for you to tell me exactly what you think of me eye to eye motherfucker.
    Very much in return. But we have to hash out the legalities.

Bitches gettin beatin often turn to the long arm of the law to escape ultimate embarrassment.

Your soft underbelly may want to prepare for the worst case scenario

Also I'm at my summer cabin so check out a map for the first time in a decade you flabby inbred

btw give me law protected tussle. It's a dream.

FWIW, i HIGHLY doubt most people are going to be shaking in their boots, much less "afraid of a worst case scenario" when meeting someone like this:

Name:  IMG_1503-1.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  1.13 MB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Love me some Gordman

Gold
    Load Metric
    IDK Gordman, my $ might just be on Les. He's a psycho and a very angry and hostile person. Give him a little vodka and tell him the other guy isn't vaccinated and he might just freak out enough to kick someone's ass. Look more closely at the pic too and Les seems like he might also be in decent shape. I got Les for $50.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I need to know if the cat will be on his back during the fight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Bitches gettin beatin often turn to the long arm of the law to escape ultimate embarrassment.

Also I'm at my summer cabin so check out a map for the first time in a decade you flabby inbred

FWIW, i HIGHLY doubt most people are going to be shaking in their boots, much less "afraid of a worst case scenario" when meeting someone like this:

Depends on the time if day. Maybe if you get Les between 10AM and noon he’s only buzzed enough to be angry and fight competitively. After that his only defense will be you falling over from his booze breath and him yelling slurred slurs at you.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: accurate assessment

Load Metric
    This needs to be broadcasted here. We can then vote on whether their fight or micon vs barry was better.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Depends on the time if day. Maybe if you get Les between 10AM and noon he’s only buzzed enough to be angry and fight competitively. After that his only defense will be you falling over from his booze breath and him yelling slurred slurs at you.
    Tony B first round KO.

Don't even know what he looks like but drunks have no stamina and this guy would wilt with one shot.

Comments

The Boz:

tony bagadonuts: My man
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We can all gamble on this match and send UGA the Vig.

Need heights, weights, reach, age and neck sizes for proper odds.

Load Metric
    Did you ever start your YouTube channel?

Load Metric

That dude looks like Bob Burnquist

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If Canadian healthcare is anything like their dentistry…no thanks.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

You know Less, if you'd like I can make the short trip up to Victoria and ease my way up to Port Sidney and we can discuss our differences face to face. Name the time and place slim, frankly I'm curious to see if you have the minerals. I'm available late August/early September.

You've talked a lot of shit to me over the years, I would absolutely LOVE for you to tell me exactly what you think of me eye to eye motherfucker.

Less, Less, Less, we both know that if we met face to face you'd piss your pants and ask for forgiveness. This is a given. Forgiveness would be granted because I'm a nice guy and we'd probably go for a pint.

But if you decided to get frisky...

Load Metric

Damn dude all these years I thought you lived in England LOL.

I was in Portland Monday night. Had my very first dram of Pappy 23 at an excellent local Whiskey bar and I'm happy to report it was delightful. Portland, like Seattle, is at it's heart is a wonderful city with a bad crime and homelessness problem.

I was going to go on my normal morning run through the downtown streets, but considering the riff raff I stayed back at the hotel and took the lovely and talented Mrs. Bagadonuts to Poundtown instead. Good decision IMO.
    Check out the thread you strong arm street thug.
    It's not always about you.
    As he jumps into to his Escalade.
    For someone who's followed me around like a sad puppy for almost 15 years across multiple forums you really have no idea who I am. Miserable bag of puke.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    I would normally do this but with 100 percent chance of rain today its not a option. I no longer go out to eat as i am now getting food stamps. I know that i am one step from a nursing home but I will do everything i can to prevent that. I am only 50.
    Presence of rain should be helpful, not harmful. I'd be more inclined to throw a few quarters at someone getting rained on versus enjoying a nice day on the street corner.

Be sure to clean up a bit and invest in a big Sharpie to make a concise sign. People are more likely to give to someone looking freshly homeless versus some AIDS riddled junkie. Look moderately hopeful.

I live in Portland and encounter dozens each day, hopefully there's less competition where you are. GL
    Sloppy Joe can be seen everyday standing on the I-5 off ramp at Rosa Parks Way with a sign that says WILL HAVE GAY SEX FOR FOOD
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Les's summer cabin:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

tony bagadonuts: At best
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

I actually respect Less for posting his picture. It's more than most of us would do and I'm not going to bust his balls about it.

Comments

Gordman: +1

Platinum
    Load Metric

I actually respect Less for posting his picture. It's more than most of us would do and I'm not going to bust his balls about it.
    Agreed on that one. We've seen a lot of posters come and go through the years, but very few would ever really step up to the plate and post a real picture of themselves. To be fair, given the sometimes aggressive atmosphere of the forums, I certainly cant blame someone for not doing so.

I know I have one of myself somewhere on here, but its been years. frankly, I don't even remember where I posted it. I think it was of me in the wintertime on the ice holding a fish or something from ice fishing - cant exactly remember.

In the early days, I posted myself with a big Whitetail I successfully bowhunted. Im fairly sure it was on Donkdown or NWP back in the day but that site is of course ancient history.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: +1

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    I thought ugaistheteam folded years ago.
    No dir Mr Ron what year was it that you flew down for a UGA game?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    I thought ugaistheteam folded years ago.
    No dir Mr Ron what year was it that you flew down for a UGA game?
    Not sure. I know they played UT and it was Fulmer’s last season.

Load Metric
    Looks like sunny weather down south today, should be a good day to earn.

Comments

mickeycrimm: stupid idiot
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information