Thread: "It's Not Us!"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"It's Not Us!"

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ot-us-1809541/

Hilarious Mason Malmuth thread. I'm not involved. However, I thought some people here might enjoy it.

In case you get bored (though I don't think you will), jump to page 3 (post #71) to see Chris "Fox" Wallace's response to him.

On a side note, I played with him a few days ago at 20-40 limit holdem at Bellagio, while waiting for 80-160. We didn't say a word to one another. The last time we played (April), when I left to go to the bathroom, he told someone on the phone, "Todd Witteles is here in the game", but didn't elaborate. (Someone else in the game reported this to me.) I was hoping some shit would have been talked, but nothing more was said, and I don't know who he was talking to. It's not clear if he called this person to tell them I was there, or if they called him and he just mentioned it separately.

Load Metric
    Funny when guy who posts as Iamproffessional on 2 plus 2 came into the Mike Postle thread and was gloating about Todd being sued. He also came on an alt account. Todd called him out and didn't hear another peep from him. Mason has a huge hard on for Todd. He was also a high level mod on the 2 plus 2.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 07-21-2022 at 07:10 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Funny when guy who posts as Iamproffessional on 2 plus 2 came into the Mike Postle thread and was gloating about Todd being sued. He also came on an alt account. Todd called him out and didn't hear another peep from him. Mason has a huge hard on for Todd. He was also a high level mod on the 2 plus 2.
    I have an excel spreadsheet of sites that are on my banned list and 2+2 is one of them. It’s the only way I can keep track. 2+2 was an early entry. I enjoyed it for a while back in the day, I confess. Useful way to exchange funds post UIGEA

I’m not going to look at that cesspool.

Iamprofessional was a member of our fine site during more prosperous times. IAmProfessionalTalk (IAPT) is a large sports bettor out of Vegas. I was a huge fan of his work.

Somehow Todd tilted him out and he now joins so many of the retired greats.

I’ve occasionally heard from him over the years

I would be interested in any interesting IAPT stuff you come across. I must live vicariously thru you as I must abide by my code.

Grudges give life purpose. Apparently IAPT agrees.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-21-2022 at 02:01 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I know this is nothing new, but what a narcissistic pile of shit Mason Malmuth is.

That thread is pretty funny. It's amazing how Mason just keeps going and going, even after Chris responded with a well written mic drop post.

Maybe Mason Malmuth will come over here and yell at some more clouds because people are calling him out, despite the fact that it is well deserved.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I know this is nothing new, but what a narcissistic pile of shit Mason Malmuth is.

That thread is pretty funny. It's amazing how Mason just keeps going and going, even after Chris responded with a well written mic drop post.

Maybe Mason Malmuth will come over here and yell at some more clouds because people are calling him out, despite the fact that it is well deserved.
    It really was a great thread.

Even if you don't like 2+2, you should click on that link and read it. If you only read one thread there this year, make it that one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I have an excel spreadsheet of sites that are on my banned list and 2+2 is one of them. It’s the only way I can keep track. 2+2 was an early entry. I enjoyed it for a while back in the day, I confess. Useful way to exchange funds post UIGEA

I’m not going to look at that cesspool.

Iamprofessional was a member of our fine site during more prosperous times. IAmProfessionalTalk (IAPT) is a large sports bettor out of Vegas. I was a huge fan of his work.

Somehow Todd tilted him out and he now joins so many of the retired greats.

I’ve occasionally heard from him over the years

I would be interested in any interesting IAPT stuff you come across. I must live vicariously thru you as I must abide by my code.

Grudges give life purpose. Apparently IAPT agrees.

Mr. Rizzo was a bit confused. Now I have to explain further.

FRANKRIZZO is thinking about "Professional Poker", and Sanlmar is thinking about "IAmProfessionalTalk". They are two very different people, though both were posters here at one point in the 2010s, so perhaps the confusion is understandable.

"IAmProfessionalTalk" was the guy described above by Sanlmar. I've never seen him posting on 2+2, unless he does so under a different name. He is/was a high stakes sportsbettor from Canada. He was indeed banned from PFA, but not because of anything having to do with me. I prefer not to rehash the details regarding his ban, but it didn't have to do with me personally. He had a grudge against another user here, which ended up resulting in actions where he got banned. Prior to that, he was a good poster, which is why Sanlmar misses him.

"Professional Poker" is/was a 2+2 blue mod named Michael Minkoff. He was very loyal to Mason, and disliked me mainly because Mason did. However, at some point things changed for unknown reasons, and Minkoff registered an account here and started posting occasionally. He would also sometimes listen to PFA Radio. At the same time, we would occasionally talk in PM over at 2+2. He eventually left PFA when I had an issue with Mason, he took Mason's side, and people here bashed him. This also caused him to again seemingly dislike me, and he occasionally wrote negative things about me on 2+2 again, though nothing that terrible. However, in 2018 when I dealt with my psychological issues, he sent me a very nice PM wishing me well. I thanked him, and since then we have gotten along again, but we don't really communicate much.

There you go. Some PFA former user history with "Professional" in their name,.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ot-us-1809541/

Hilarious Mason Malmuth thread. I'm not involved. However, I thought some people here might enjoy it.

In case you get bored (though I don't think you will), jump to page 4 to see Chris "Fox" Wallace's response to him.

On a side note, I played with him a few days ago at 20-40 limit holdem at Bellagio, while waiting for 80-160. We didn't say a word to one another. The last time we played (April), when I left to go to the bathroom, he told someone on the phone, "Todd Witteles is here in the game", but didn't elaborate. (Someone else in the game reported this to me.) I was hoping some shit would have been talked, but nothing more was said, and I don't know who he was talking to. It's not clear if he called this person to tell them I was there, or if they called him and he just mentioned it separately.
    I havent even gotta past page 1 of the thread and im just big time. .JFC how fucking overinflated is Malmutt's ego for bloody sake. Wow just wow.. Its all the F about him apparently even when its not he makes it about himself and some percieved slight that automatically is directed at him when a comment about not getting any decent publishing offers is a slap at him and 2+2.. Dude really needs a reality check..

Just an FYI according to something said in the posting apparently Mason isnt as hamstrung on 2+2 as people thought with him selling. It was confirmed he still has the power to be a dick and banhammer people as he so chooses which is problematic at best. I thought when he sold we were promised this bullshyt would go away and Mason would just be the neutered monkey we all knew he really was.

Its been fun to post on that thread but Im pretty sure Im gonna get banhammered now for making Mason cry or actually having to think for 5 secs and itll probably be the comment I made where he said he hardly or didnt know Todd and I quoted Todds comment about Mason calling somebody on hte phone to tell them Todd was playing implying clearly he knows Todd and has some odd obsession with him. None of what I said was untrue and I tried ot be fair and even handed and not troll but Mason is Mason so who knows (and if he comes over here and reads this thread he's gonna know now the connection between this account and my acct on 2+2)
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 07-21-2022 at 04:02 PM.

Load Metric
    Clearly not emotionally stable…. Who cares if he pays 25 percent royalties if you have to deal with him.

Also even with 25 percent royalties no wonder people decide to go with independent publishers or Ebooks. No idea what normal royalties are for books though

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Clearly not emotionally stable…. Who cares if he pays 25 percent royalties if you have to deal with him.

Also even with 25 percent royalties no wonder people decide to go with independent publishers or Ebooks. No idea what normal royalties are for books though
    If he didnt have issues before he sure as hell will now. Thats not how somebody who runs a business is supposed to act generally towards the potential customers and he comes off unhinged and very obsessed at minimum. He even went so far to take a pot shot at some female poker writer as well claiming "well they didnt contact us either" I was serious when I said clearly then there is a major issue and either theres some giant plot to kill 2+2 or more likely the issue remains he's literally killing the company with his actions like this. Who the hell would want to deal with Mason when he gets all grumpy and crotchity irate and takes offense to shit not even remotely directed at him. Hes a fucking narcissist clearly. Newsflash Mason it aint all about you man.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    FTR chris "fag" wallace is a super gasbag douche who blocked me on twitter for harmlessly politically pegging him. obv a narcissistic retard who thinks hes the smartest man on the planet. should probably kill himself

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Lol the guy can’t help himself. He trying to ‘splain away his phone call that “Wittleles” was there playing.

“That’s right, The Todd Witteles is here”

“I’ll be right there Mason. Need to see what this guy looks like.”

It’s a little too easy to get him riled up. What an odd blowup.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SinglesHitter View Post
    Lol the guy can’t help himself. He trying to ‘splain away his phone call that “Wittleles” was there playing.

“That’s right, The Todd Witteles is here”

“I’ll be right there Mason. Need to see what this guy looks like.”

ItÂ’s a little too easy to get him riled up. What an odd blowup.
    Like a simple google search doesn’t have a thousand pictures of Todd from 30-50. This guy just needed to see him in person though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    His explanation was so bizarre.

All he had to do was say, "I didn't call anyone about Todd. Someone called me while Todd was in the bathroom, and I mentioned offhandedly that he was in the game, because that guy was aware of our past issues."

Instead, he actually admitted to calling someone (only after I left to use the bathroom) to inform them that I was in the game, because the person supposedly lurked on PFA, saw my limit holdem strategy content, and wanted to see me!

What?!

Comments

tigerpiper: Wait, there's limit strategy here?

Sanlmar: tennis anyone?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Narcissistic gasbag. Hilarious thread, in a "look into the mind of a self important nitwit" kind of way.

Thread Information