Thread: Oh the Irony: Scammer himself Nick Palma calling out dude on twitter for scamming him out of $1600

Bronze
    Load Metric

Oh the Irony: Scammer himself Nick Palma calling out dude on twitter for scamming him out of $1600

So Nick Palma is well known in the poker community in my opinion for 3 things. Being cocky and arrogant on twitter always bragging about himself that he is the best NL tournament player. Fighting mostly on twitter and going back and forth with the Massey brothers and Tim Reilly. And scamming a bunch of poker players over the years and not paying them back.

So now the scammer himself is calling out some guy named Brian Kurth for supposedly borrowing $1600 from Palma either through online funds or cash(not sure but think it was online) and not paying it back. Brian's twitter name is shakes_86 and just briefly scrolling through it and some replies to Palma, it does seem that this Brian dude is known for scamming others.

So Nick today is now threatening to go to the police if he doesn't get paid back because he says he has PM's and DM's and texts of the whole transaction and interaction between the 2 of them.

That's all I can gather at this point so I thought it would be thread worthy. But again the irony of a known scammer in the poker community calling out another one perhaps and threatening to go to the police is laughable. I doubt there is much sympathy for Nick Palma on this but of course if Brian did this it is messed up as well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nicky P unblocked me on Twitter (after years of being blocked) when he heard I gave him credit for getting Luke "Slay" Vrabel unbanned at WSOP.

He didn't tell me I was unblocked, I just noticed I suddenly was.

Now I'm blocked again for no reason. His block list is pretty much everyone in poker at this point. What a weirdo.

No big loss, though. His tweets are just a bunch of incoherent ramblings to himself. I saw him walking around the WSOP. Almost tried to talk to him, then figured there was no point and kept walking.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nicky P unblocked me on Twitter (after years of being blocked) when he heard I gave him credit for getting Luke "Slay" Vrabel unbanned at WSOP.

He didn't tell me I was unblocked, I just noticed I suddenly was.

Now I'm blocked again for no reason. His block list is pretty much everyone in poker at this point. What a weirdo.

No big loss, though. His tweets are just a bunch of incoherent ramblings to himself. I saw him walking around the WSOP. Almost tried to talk to him, then figured there was no point and kept walking.
    I think he has some psychiatric issues and I'm not even writing that to be mean. He is manic and I think has extreme paranoia amongst other problems. He can be very nice and then change at the drop of a hat. Creepy.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Every time I need to laugh I read Nick Palma's twitter feed. He is in Cherokee now and has been asking if anyone wants to eat with him or share a room with him for days and has gotten zero replies. It's so weird it's like he tweets to himself over and over and over.

I wonder if there is any self awareness with this guy, like does he not understand how pathetic it looks when you keep inviting people to eat or share a room but get zero responses?

Thread Information