Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** NBA 2022-23 THREAD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Which team - Nets or Lakers will push the red reset button first?

You know the answer
    Betting that the Lakers just sign Kyrie in the offseason.

He'll have games with Luka in Dallas where they look incredible but will inevitably flame out in the second round and/or will burn bridges long before then.

I was Kyrie-pilled for years after seeing him early in his career against the Bobcats/Hornets; have seen him play the Blazers multiple times over the years and he's transfixing when good. Also a complete lunatic and probably the most destructive NBA star of all time in terms of teammate.
    Celtics Kyrie was pure poison … I’m almost over it.

LeBron’s ego & Kyrie’s mental illness is what America needs … LeBron is dumb enuff to do it.

Load Metric

Betting that the Lakers just sign Kyrie in the offseason.

He'll have games with Luka in Dallas where they look incredible but will inevitably flame out in the second round and/or will burn bridges long before then.

I was Kyrie-pilled for years after seeing him early in his career against the Bobcats/Hornets; have seen him play the Blazers multiple times over the years and he's transfixing when good. Also a complete lunatic and probably the most destructive NBA star of all time in terms of teammate.
    Celtics Kyrie was pure poison … I’m almost over it.

LeBron’s ego & Kyrie’s mental illness is what America needs … LeBron is dumb enuff to do it.
    I can't imagine how much I would hate him if he were on the Blazers.

I don't blame the Mavs for taking a rental given how badly they were constructed but they gave up a ton of equity for effectively a two outer chance at to get to the conference finals? The Nets got swept last year when Kyrie was healthy (and rested from not playing home games) and he just sucked.

He's been shit in the playoffs for 5+ years running, is often hurt, has inexplicably taken chunks of games off multiple times, refused to back away from conspiritard lunacy even in the face of suspension, is still posting qanon type shit, etc.

Players shouldn't have had to vaccinate but every other valuable one did without issue; he cost the Nets multiple chances in the playoffs and still their commie owner capitulated to him.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Pushing the red button continued

Talk of Celtics Jaylin Brown for Kevin Durant. That would be fun. I doubt it’s based in reality tho.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lakers fortunate they didn't give up a bunch of stuff for wacko Kyrie.

Mortgaging the late 2020s for an unlikely shot at winning in the early-mid 2020s doesn't seem like the right play.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Mortgaging the late 2020s for an unlikely shot at winning in the early-mid 2020s doesn't seem like the right play.
    IMO Lebron + Davis + Kyrie would get you a championship.

I don't know what you do as the Lakers right now. Write off this year and hope you can sign a free agent or two to make a run next year?

Down to single digits for Lebron. Looks like he'll do it tonight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I don't know what you do as the Lakers right now. Write off this year and hope you can sign a free agent or two to make a run next year?

Second best player ever.

LOL Kyrie making them better, him and KD got swept in the playoffs last year.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Talk of Celtics Jaylin Brown for Kevin Durant. That would be fun. I doubt it’s based in reality tho.
    Suns are all in for KD if he wants out. ayton and one of the young guns plus draft picks.

Load Metric

Physical ability? No argument.

Mental toughness? 3 x 0 = 0

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Suns are all in for KD if he wants out. ayton and one of the young guns plus draft picks.
    That's absolutely nowhere near enough for Kevin Durant.

The Wolves totally reset market value from what they gave up for Rudy Gobert; Donovan Mitchell went for more than the above as well.

It's been lingering since the summer, but wouldn't be shocked if it's with Boston in a deal centered around Jaylen Brown and a bit more, even before the deadline.

Durant is still a top player and I don't see Brooklyn wanting to tank. Bet they'll try and get 60 cents.on the dollar with a young star. Don’t see a Suns package being able to compete.

Load Metric

Physical ability? No argument.

Mental toughness? 3 x 0 = 0
    Look at the effect LeBron has on his teammates.

Lakers lost but LeBron self described to Shaq that he is the greatest of all time. Lakers lost, of course, but that’s not the point, is it?

Don’t get me wrong. I’m on my knees praying for these three to unite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah looks like AD is pissed about something. I wonder if he's had issues with Lebron off court... maybe Lebron is pissed because he felt AD would be the missing piece to making the Lakers great again, and they've still sucked, even at times when AD isn't injured.

I'm sure we'll hear more about this soon.

Load Metric
    That Kyrie trade man. Mental illness and chaos aside, Doncic, Dinwiddie, and Wood were rough to watch on defense. Dinwiddie is significantly better on defense than Kyrie. He’s always been such a beautiful offensive talent people gloss over how bad his defense is. He’s always been a score 34 give up 32 guy. Wood is a score 25 give up 30 dude. I grasp the desperation, but I can’t see how it works. Will look wonderful one night and lose 135-108 the next even playing at the Mavs snail pace they play.

Load Metric
    Yeah looks like AD is pissed about something. I wonder if he's had issues with Lebron off court... maybe Lebron is pissed because he felt AD would be the missing piece to making the Lakers great again, and they've still sucked, even at times when AD isn't injured.

I'm sure we'll hear more about this soon.
    MJ was a team guy. A win guy. MJ was a prick but you knew where his interest lay.

LeBron is a ME guy - then a win guy… if it’s convenient.

We’ve all known guys like LeBron. AD knows a guy like LeBron.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    That Kyrie trade man. Mental illness and chaos aside, Doncic, Dinwiddie, and Wood were rough to watch on defense. Dinwiddie is significantly better on defense than Kyrie. He’s always been such a beautiful offensive talent people gloss over how bad his defense is. He’s always been a score 34 give up 32 guy. Wood is a score 25 give up 30 dude. I grasp the desperation, but I can’t see how it works. Will look wonderful one night and lose 135-108 the next even playing at the Mavs snail pace they play.
    Kyrie is not going to subjugate his game to support Doncic. At least not over time.

Doncic is someone you can cheer for. This is all unfortunate

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Kyrie is not going to subjugate his game to support Doncic. At least not over time.

If not for that Cavs title with Lebron, Kyrie would basically be this generations Marbury.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

If not for that Cavs title with Lebron, Kyrie would basically be this generations Marbury.
    If not for the bubble chip LeBron would be Danny Green

Load Metric
    Lololol westbrook sent to the great salt lake to purify the rest of his days

Load Metric
    Some rumors of AD to Dallas.

He deserves to be happy

Load Metric
    Some rumors of AD to Dallas.

He deserves to be happy
    AD is a beta cuckold but the most dominant big I have seen live since living in Portland. You can tell when he's healthy/dialed in, it's game over from the tip.

Even earlier this year he was owning, just gets hurt all of the time. Probably too big of a pussy to connect with LeBron, most players cannot hang.

Always respect guys like Dellavadova and Cedi Osman who can; even Kevin Love went from a whiny
    faggot to earning LeBron's trust.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

That's absolutely nowhere near enough for Kevin Durant.

The Wolves totally reset market value from what they gave up for Rudy Gobert; Donovan Mitchell went for more than the above as well.

It's been lingering since the summer, but wouldn't be shocked if it's with Boston in a deal centered around Jaylen Brown and a bit more, even before the deadline.

Durant is still a top player and I don't see Brooklyn wanting to tank. Bet they'll try and get 60 cents.on the dollar with a young star. Don’t see a Suns package being able to compete.

What a fucking haul for Brooklyn.

Phoenix now title favorites, provided Durant stays healthy.

Thread Information