Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 135

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** NBA 2022-23 THREAD

  1. #101
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    Which team - Nets or Lakers will push the red reset button first?

    You know the answer
    Betting that the Lakers just sign Kyrie in the offseason.

    He'll have games with Luka in Dallas where they look incredible but will inevitably flame out in the second round and/or will burn bridges long before then.

    I was Kyrie-pilled for years after seeing him early in his career against the Bobcats/Hornets; have seen him play the Blazers multiple times over the years and he's transfixing when good. Also a complete lunatic and probably the most destructive NBA star of all time in terms of teammate.
    Celtics Kyrie was pure poison … I’m almost over it.

    LeBron’s ego & Kyrie’s mental illness is what America needs … LeBron is dumb enuff to do it.

  2. #102
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    926
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,593
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

    Betting that the Lakers just sign Kyrie in the offseason.

    He'll have games with Luka in Dallas where they look incredible but will inevitably flame out in the second round and/or will burn bridges long before then.

    I was Kyrie-pilled for years after seeing him early in his career against the Bobcats/Hornets; have seen him play the Blazers multiple times over the years and he's transfixing when good. Also a complete lunatic and probably the most destructive NBA star of all time in terms of teammate.
    Celtics Kyrie was pure poison Ö Iím almost over it.

    LeBronís ego & Kyrieís mental illness is what America needs Ö LeBron is dumb enuff to do it.
    I can't imagine how much I would hate him if he were on the Blazers.

    I don't blame the Mavs for taking a rental given how badly they were constructed but they gave up a ton of equity for effectively a two outer chance at to get to the conference finals? The Nets got swept last year when Kyrie was healthy (and rested from not playing home games) and he just sucked.

    He's been shit in the playoffs for 5+ years running, is often hurt, has inexplicably taken chunks of games off multiple times, refused to back away from conspiritard lunacy even in the face of suspension, is still posting qanon type shit, etc.

    Players shouldn't have had to vaccinate but every other valuable one did without issue; he cost the Nets multiple chances in the playoffs and still their commie owner capitulated to him.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  3. #103
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Pushing the red button continued

    Talk of Celtics Jaylin Brown for Kevin Durant. That would be fun. I doubt itís based in reality tho.

  4. #104
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8905
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    50,566
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Lakers fortunate they didn't give up a bunch of stuff for wacko Kyrie.

    Mortgaging the late 2020s for an unlikely shot at winning in the early-mid 2020s doesn't seem like the right play.

  5. #105
    Plutonium simpdog's Avatar
    Reputation
    1901
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,231
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Lakers fortunate they didn't give up a bunch of stuff for wacko Kyrie.

    Mortgaging the late 2020s for an unlikely shot at winning in the early-mid 2020s doesn't seem like the right play.
    IMO Lebron + Davis + Kyrie would get you a championship.

    I don't know what you do as the Lakers right now. Write off this year and hope you can sign a free agent or two to make a run next year?

    Down to single digits for Lebron. Looks like he'll do it tonight.

  6. #106
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    926
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,593
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Lakers fortunate they didn't give up a bunch of stuff for wacko Kyrie.

    Mortgaging the late 2020s for an unlikely shot at winning in the early-mid 2020s doesn't seem like the right play.
    IMO Lebron + Davis + Kyrie would get you a championship.

    I don't know what you do as the Lakers right now. Write off this year and hope you can sign a free agent or two to make a run next year?

    Down to single digits for Lebron. Looks like he'll do it tonight.
    Second best player ever.

    LOL Kyrie making them better, him and KD got swept in the playoffs last year.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  7. #107
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    526
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,721
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Pushing the red button continued

    Talk of Celtics Jaylin Brown for Kevin Durant. That would be fun. I doubt itís based in reality tho.
    Suns are all in for KD if he wants out. ayton and one of the young guns plus draft picks.

  8. #108
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Lakers fortunate they didn't give up a bunch of stuff for wacko Kyrie.

    Mortgaging the late 2020s for an unlikely shot at winning in the early-mid 2020s doesn't seem like the right play.
    IMO Lebron + Davis + Kyrie would get you a championship.

    I don't know what you do as the Lakers right now. Write off this year and hope you can sign a free agent or two to make a run next year?

    Down to single digits for Lebron. Looks like he'll do it tonight.
    Physical ability? No argument.

    Mental toughness? 3 x 0 = 0

  9. #109
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    926
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,593
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Pushing the red button continued

    Talk of Celtics Jaylin Brown for Kevin Durant. That would be fun. I doubt itís based in reality tho.
    Suns are all in for KD if he wants out. ayton and one of the young guns plus draft picks.
    That's absolutely nowhere near enough for Kevin Durant.

    The Wolves totally reset market value from what they gave up for Rudy Gobert; Donovan Mitchell went for more than the above as well.

    It's been lingering since the summer, but wouldn't be shocked if it's with Boston in a deal centered around Jaylen Brown and a bit more, even before the deadline.

    Durant is still a top player and I don't see Brooklyn wanting to tank. Bet they'll try and get 60 cents.on the dollar with a young star. Donít see a Suns package being able to compete.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  10. #110
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

    IMO Lebron + Davis + Kyrie would get you a championship.

    I don't know what you do as the Lakers right now. Write off this year and hope you can sign a free agent or two to make a run next year?

    Down to single digits for Lebron. Looks like he'll do it tonight.
    Physical ability? No argument.

    Mental toughness? 3 x 0 = 0
    Look at the effect LeBron has on his teammates.

    Lakers lost but LeBron self described to Shaq that he is the greatest of all time. Lakers lost, of course, but that’s not the point, is it?

    Don’t get me wrong. I’m on my knees praying for these three to unite


  11. #111
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8905
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    50,566
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Yeah looks like AD is pissed about something. I wonder if he's had issues with Lebron off court... maybe Lebron is pissed because he felt AD would be the missing piece to making the Lakers great again, and they've still sucked, even at times when AD isn't injured.

    I'm sure we'll hear more about this soon.

  12. #112
    Diamond BCR's Avatar
    Reputation
    1885
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,396
    Load Metric
    33833699
    That Kyrie trade man. Mental illness and chaos aside, Doncic, Dinwiddie, and Wood were rough to watch on defense. Dinwiddie is significantly better on defense than Kyrie. He’s always been such a beautiful offensive talent people gloss over how bad his defense is. He’s always been a score 34 give up 32 guy. Wood is a score 25 give up 30 dude. I grasp the desperation, but I can’t see how it works. Will look wonderful one night and lose 135-108 the next even playing at the Mavs snail pace they play.

  13. #113
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah looks like AD is pissed about something. I wonder if he's had issues with Lebron off court... maybe Lebron is pissed because he felt AD would be the missing piece to making the Lakers great again, and they've still sucked, even at times when AD isn't injured.

    I'm sure we'll hear more about this soon.
    MJ was a team guy. A win guy. MJ was a prick but you knew where his interest lay.

    LeBron is a ME guy - then a win guy… if it’s convenient.

    We’ve all known guys like LeBron. AD knows a guy like LeBron.

  14. #114
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    That Kyrie trade man. Mental illness and chaos aside, Doncic, Dinwiddie, and Wood were rough to watch on defense. Dinwiddie is significantly better on defense than Kyrie. He’s always been such a beautiful offensive talent people gloss over how bad his defense is. He’s always been a score 34 give up 32 guy. Wood is a score 25 give up 30 dude. I grasp the desperation, but I can’t see how it works. Will look wonderful one night and lose 135-108 the next even playing at the Mavs snail pace they play.
    Kyrie is not going to subjugate his game to support Doncic. At least not over time.

    Doncic is someone you can cheer for. This is all unfortunate

  15. #115
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    649
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,188
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    That Kyrie trade man. Mental illness and chaos aside, Doncic, Dinwiddie, and Wood were rough to watch on defense. Dinwiddie is significantly better on defense than Kyrie. Heís always been such a beautiful offensive talent people gloss over how bad his defense is. Heís always been a score 34 give up 32 guy. Wood is a score 25 give up 30 dude. I grasp the desperation, but I canít see how it works. Will look wonderful one night and lose 135-108 the next even playing at the Mavs snail pace they play.
    Kyrie is not going to subjugate his game to support Doncic. At least not over time.

    Doncic is someone you can cheer for. This is all unfortunate
    If not for that Cavs title with Lebron, Kyrie would basically be this generations Marbury.

  16. #116
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    Kyrie is not going to subjugate his game to support Doncic. At least not over time.

    Doncic is someone you can cheer for. This is all unfortunate
    If not for that Cavs title with Lebron, Kyrie would basically be this generations Marbury.
    If not for the bubble chip LeBron would be Danny Green

  17. #117
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    649
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,188
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Lololol westbrook sent to the great salt lake to purify the rest of his days

  18. #118
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,961
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Some rumors of AD to Dallas.

    He deserves to be happy

  19. #119
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    926
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,593
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Some rumors of AD to Dallas.

    He deserves to be happy
    AD is a beta cuckold but the most dominant big I have seen live since living in Portland. You can tell when he's healthy/dialed in, it's game over from the tip.

    Even earlier this year he was owning, just gets hurt all of the time. Probably too big of a pussy to connect with LeBron, most players cannot hang.

    Always respect guys like Dellavadova and Cedi Osman who can; even Kevin Love went from a whiny
    faggot to earning LeBron's trust.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

  20. #120
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    926
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,593
    Load Metric
    33833699
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

    Suns are all in for KD if he wants out. ayton and one of the young guns plus draft picks.
    That's absolutely nowhere near enough for Kevin Durant.

    The Wolves totally reset market value from what they gave up for Rudy Gobert; Donovan Mitchell went for more than the above as well.

    It's been lingering since the summer, but wouldn't be shocked if it's with Boston in a deal centered around Jaylen Brown and a bit more, even before the deadline.

    Durant is still a top player and I don't see Brooklyn wanting to tank. Bet they'll try and get 60 cents.on the dollar with a young star. Donít see a Suns package being able to compete.


    What a fucking haul for Brooklyn.

    Phoenix now title favorites, provided Durant stays healthy.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** OFFICIAL MLB 2022 THREAD ****
    By Sanlmar in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 540
    Last Post: 11-17-2022, 08:13 PM
  2. *** OFFICIAL *** Midterms 2022 Thread
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-31-2022, 09:39 PM
  3. *** OFFICIAL *** 2022 Superbowl Thread
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-14-2022, 06:29 PM
  4. *** OFFICIAL *** NBA 2020-21 Thread
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 447
    Last Post: 09-23-2021, 08:26 AM
  5. ***OFFICIAL 17-18 NBA THREAD***
    By gut in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2017, 03:49 PM