Thread: Friend of mine had Aria housekeeping steal 5k chip from his room.

Load Metric

Friend of mine had Aria housekeeping steal 5k chip from his room.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This guy listens to PFA Radio, right? I believe I recognize his Twitter account.

Would he like to come on and talk about it?

Do you know how the chips were stolen? Did they break into his safe, or did the leave the chips out in plain view?

He should, at the very least, be able to get the late checkout fee taken off. But of course that pales in comparison to 5k.

If he'd like to come on, I can give him advice on the show, and also this would help pressure Aria into making this right, as they don't like being the subject of such stories on media, and PFA is actually considered media (we even have a press pass from the WSOP!)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This guy listens to PFA Radio, right? I believe I recognize his Twitter account.

Would he like to come on and talk about it?

Do you know how the chips were stolen? Did they break into his safe, or did the leave the chips out in plain view?

He should, at the very least, be able to get the late checkout fee taken off. But of course that pales in comparison to 5k.

If he'd like to come on, I can give him advice on the show, and also this would help pressure Aria into making this right, as they don't like being the subject of such stories on media, and PFA is actually considered media (we even have a press pass from the WSOP!)
    I do not think he is a PFA member or listener. I have no more info than just the tweets. He more of a poker acquaintance than "friend." We do facebook message each other once in a while. I will ask if he wants to come on the show.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let him know that we helped another guy (William Sonstegard, who had stuff stolen when his room was double-checked-in at the Rio) get his money BACK, after the hotel refused to give him most of the money.

The way to win these things is to make the hotel very aware that this is going to become a PR nightmare if they don't make it right. This one will be a bit harder, though, as he won't be able to prove it happened. However, there's still things he can do.

Comments

Shizzmoney: make it right rep

Load Metric
    Ok he is up for it. I will send you a FB message

Thread Information