Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying the heatwave?

Load Metric

Enjoying the heatwave?

Hope power stays on in 100 degrees temps

Silver
    Load Metric
    We got that sweet nuclear juice where I'm at.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Hope power stays on in 100 degrees temps
    Die you ignorant pig

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Currently beating the heat at a lake house in Arkansas, still hot but I can go jump in the lake.

Drinking a yuengling which is probably the best American light lager…which ain’t saying much.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Currently beating the heat at a lake house in Arkansas, still hot but I can go jump in the lake.

Drinking a yuengling which is probably the best American light lager…which ain’t saying much.
    Atta boy, you got it all going down. Arkansas for the win, regardless of global hell. You will win out because you were always right.

Load Metric
    You gringos are such pussies! Any time it goes above 70 degrees, you bitch and complain like little girls.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Haven't had a day over 95 the entire summer up here in the Mid Atlantic. And some downright mild temps overall.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Yuengling is pretty good shit IMO.

One of my relatives brings back a haul for me every time he returns from a trip out east in the PA area.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Los Angeles doesn't have its summer begin until mid-August.

Load Metric
    Heatwave?? Weve actually been borderline below normal this summer so far in Phx. FInally having a run of 110+ which we normally have in June. In fact we had storms come through 5 days straight here via the monsoon which hasnt happened in awhile. Meanwhile next week forecast is back to below normal with highs around 102-103. (avg is 107)

Load Metric
    Brittan had a record high of 104

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Brittan had a record high of 104
    My kid is going to a destination wedding in Spain. First stop England tomorrow. He says kids are making this a trend. Hey, whatever gets them outta the basement.

With the strong dollar everything is like 25% off. I doubt the bride calculated the fires and heat.

The wedding is likely to take place in the airport on the 3rd day of cancelled flights however. The Cinnabon cashier will officiate.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: love cinabun

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Heatwave?? Weve actually been borderline below normal this summer so far in Phx. FInally having a run of 110+ which we normally have in June. In fact we had storms come through 5 days straight here via the monsoon which hasnt happened in awhile. Meanwhile next week forecast is back to below normal with highs around 102-103. (avg is 107)
    That’s a little higher than I remember.

When I was a kid and exiled to Brophy Prep my memory was you’d have a stretch of 110+ in late July/August and a maybe 5 days of +115.

June is earlier than it used to be.

Kids did football practice in that heat in the late afternoon like it was nothing. Back in the day we weren’t so big on drinking water as that “caused cramps”.

I remember signing up for summer classes or programs at Northern Arizona University in the mountains of Flagstaff to escape sports and be cool. The campus was deserted and I could finally meet some girls. Brophy was all male.

One year I did a debate class @ NAU and I can’t even remember why except I needed out of Phx. The theater girls were unbelievable. You had your own dorm and no adults. There was literally no supervision. Wish I figured that out earlier.

I usually found a way to La Jolla Beach for part of the summer in California with some rich classmates

We’ve been really cool and comfortable so far in northeast. For the first time we are gonna get exposed to some heat starting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-19-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    That’s a little higher than I remember.

When I was a kid and exiled to Brophy Prep my memory was you’d have a stretch of 110+ in late July/August and a maybe 5 days of +115.

June is earlier than it used to be.

Kids did football practice in that heat in the late afternoon like it was nothing. Back in the day we weren’t so big on drinking water as that “caused cramps”.

I remember signing up for summer classes or programs at Northern Arizona University in the mountains of Flagstaff to escape sports and be cool. The campus was deserted and I could finally meet some girls. Brophy was all male.

One year I did a debate class @ NAU and I can’t even remember why except I needed out of Phx. The theater girls were unbelievable. You had your own dorm and no adults. There was literally no supervision. Wish I figured that out earlier.

I usually found a way to La Jolla Beach for part of the summer in California with some rich classmates

We’ve been really cool and comfortable so far in northeast. For the first time we are gonna get exposed to some heat starting tomorrow.
    Junes when all the ugly records have been set like the 122 all time at Sky Harbor. It tends to be a little hotter temp over all in June just due to more sunshine and low humidity before Monsoon season kicks in.. 2013 we hit 119 here (was in Vegas where it was a balmy 116 instead). I think sometimes it seems hotter because in July and August when the monsoon kicks in we get 110 or so but the humidity creeps in and storms and then we never cool off at night barely get to 90 if were lucky. only gonna be around 100 looks like starting next week again till around first few days of August. 2020 was brutal though hottest summer on record more 110 days then even more 115 then ever and more highs above 90 then below the entire year (something like 185 days of highs above 90 during the calendar year).

Load Metric
    Name:  5F7D3B25-C9B2-44E7-9F04-DC0F91188768.jpeg
Views: 172
Size:  70.1 KB

Load Metric
    Temps were going into triple digits in Montana for about a week. It's still going to the 90's in some places. But with the high altitude we always drop down in the 50's at night.

Very bad time to develop air conditioning problems in my van. They are still waiting on parts. I don't do much driving in the afternoon's until it's fixed. Looking forward to cooler weather.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Temps were going into triple digits in Montana for about a week. It's still going to the 90's in some places. But with the high altitude we always drop down in the 50's at night.

Very bad time to develop air conditioning problems in my van. They are still waiting on parts. I don't do much driving in the afternoon's until it's fixed. Looking forward to cooler weather.
    If the power chair broke down just let us know. PFA (or DD) has funded a replacement chair in the past and I'm sure we can rally.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Wittle Joey having another fit
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Climate change is real

Load Metric
    Totally organic, bro. Just, you know, going where the leads take them…

https://twitter.com/aboutparesh/status/1549770683890253825

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

If the power chair broke down just let us know. PFA (or DD) has funded a replacement chair in the past and I'm sure we can rally.
    I spend more on breakfast than you make in a month. Remember, I don't give you panhandlers money for booze and drugs but I will buy you a meal. What's happening at the Sally? Are you still hanging up clothes for a buck fifty an hour?

PS: Only no class bums make fun of the wheelchair bound.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information