Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since I know jd/J__D lurks here and tried to scam people a few months ago...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Since I know jd/J__D lurks here and tried to scam people a few months ago...

I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on this:

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/gas-ca...le-t85715.html

Basically, jd tried to sell some gas cards on DD back in April, and then two separate people came forward with scam/shady stories about him.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoss
    This guy(jd) ripped me off for $100. I've dealt with multiple DD'rs who will comment on my being legit. On phone so I'm not going to post in depth right now, but I don't want to see anyone else taken advantage of.
    When people asked for comment, he disappeared from the thread and the site for months.

Now he's posting very actively on Marty's site, and is pretending that none of this ever happened.

I'm posting about this here because apparently he lurks here and contacts PFA users privately on other sites with scam offers. This happened to NaturalBornHustler:

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler
    He tried to hustle some money out of me right after I made a gas thread on pokerfraudalert.com.

I figured it was a scam, and told him not to waste his time but he kept persisting. Claimed Micon would vouch for him like that was supposed to mean something.
    Keep in mind that he knows Micon from way back in the Golden Tee days, but I don't believe Micon knows him well enough (especially recently) to vouch for him.

He is J__D on Marty's site, and jd on DD.

He doesn't have an account here (to my knowledge) because he hates me. I have no idea why he hates me, and I don't really care, but that's why he only lurks here.

If J__D or jd tries to contact you to sell you gas cards or something, run far, far away.

Load Metric
    Weird story - if this is the same dude. This guy jd got super pissed at me back when I was a mod on NWP. If I remember correctly, it wasn't even something gay I had done, like give him an arbitrary ban or an embarrassing avatar. He thought someone had edited one of his posts, when in fact, no one had. He sent me a scathing PM and said he was leaving NWP forever. I wrote back to him and told him he was mistaken, and asked him to please check it more carefully and reconsider, but he ignored the PM and began a hate campaign against me behind the scenes.

Later, and more voraciously when Boris came about, he started circulating a rumor that he knew something supposedly horrible about my past and was planning to reveal it publicly. Knowing that the most embarrassing thing in my past was my hippie, lesbian mom, I posted a thread asking him to please spill what he thought he had. He never did. The threats kept coming though and were reported to me from friends and alliances for the longest time. I tried several times to get him to "shit or get off the pot," and post the terrible story he'd invented, but he refused. It even repeated itself on Marty's first forum.

To this day, the guy has never followed through on his threat to reveal his nefarious 'secret' about me. I just find it humorous that he is now implicated in petty rip offs.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Weird story - if this is the same dude. This guy jd got super pissed at me back when I was a mod on NWP. If I remember correctly, it wasn't even something gay I had done, like give him an arbitrary ban or an embarrassing avatar. He thought someone had edited one of his posts, when in fact, no one had. He sent me a scathing PM and said he was leaving NWP forever. I wrote back to him and told him he was mistaken, and asked him to please check it more carefully and reconsider, but he ignored the PM and began a hate campaign against me behind the scenes.

Later, and more voraciously when Boris came about, he started circulating a rumor that he knew something supposedly horrible about my past and was planning to reveal it publicly. Knowing that the most embarrassing thing in my past was my hippie, lesbian mom, I posted a thread asking him to please spill what he thought he had. He never did. The threats kept coming though and were reported to me from friends and alliances for the longest time. I tried several times to get him to "shit or get off the pot," and post the terrible story he'd invented, but he refused. It even repeated itself on Marty's first forum.

To this day, the guy has never followed through on his threat to reveal his nefarious 'secret' about me. I just find it humorous that he is now implicated in petty rip offs.
    I like how he vacated DD for awhile after that scam accusation, and then slowly brought himself back.

Anyway, since this guy clearly loves to inject himself into forum drama, I think it's time he explains why he's using this site and others to scam people for $100.

Countdown until he vanishes from all forums again....

Load Metric
    What price was he trying to sell 100$ gas cards for? Anything less than 50$ was definitely a scam. Name:  129092862269687600.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  33.0 KB

Load Metric
    Props for the Robocop gif

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is his explanation:

Quote Originally Posted by J__D
    LMAO,

The moss guy and I were gambling with each other. He was up 200 on me and I went 4-0 the last day to get to even with him because we were only betting 50 a game. He wanted two other games on that day but I never confirmed them because they had already started and I only bet games that hadnt tipped. He got tilty because he didnt get them to me in time and got mad at ME because HIS poker game ran over making him unable to get the games to me in time. I never dealt with anything pertaining to gas cards with him.

Naturalbornhustler made a post asking about gas cards. I pm'ed him telling him I sold them. Moss then made that post when he was on tilt. NBH then backed out of making a deal with me as a result of the moss's post. Lol at saying I HUSTLED him. We never had ANY transactions and for him to say otherwise is an outright lie. Maybe he's trying to boost his e-rep with the nerds on PFA. I have never scammed anyone and I flip anywhere between 700-1,200 dollars of gas cards weekly. Thus the reason I made my post today about the shitty post office.

I told Tyde that for the first poker tourney he runs through this site, I'll throw in a gas card to the winner and I also sent 408 a gas card because he seemed down on his luck and I genuinely like 408 when he's not claiming that Sonatine is in his house somewhere. That's a totally different story all together though.

As far as Micon goes, he's always been cool with me. I know him through tee and I always thought he was funny as hell. He's lazy as fuck but that's just him. I'm a very prompt person to the point of being anal so his lazy habit irked me a little when I use to have rakeback through him. He also would never respond to PM's even if it was something beneficial to him but some people are just that way.

Any other questions, holla. I'll answer them in the AM, I gotta get up at 4am.

So let me get this straight...

jd sells gas cards for a living (where does he get them?), and posted an ad for it on DD.

Another user (dmoss) showed up immediately in that thread and accused him of being a scammer.

dmoss was actually not scammed, but was just bitter that he tried to place bets with jd after game time that were never confirmed.

dmoss' bogus accusations ruined another very innocent transaction with NaturalBornHustler.

Despite being innocent and the victim of wrongful accusations, jd decided it was better to avoid that thread completely, and disappear from DD for awhile.

Makes sense.

Actions of an innocent man, obv.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    "Despite being innocent and the victim of wrongful accusations, jd decided it was better to avoid that thread completely, and disappear from DD for awhile.

Makes sense.

Actions of an innocent man, obv. "

Does that explain why Micon was hardly ever around on DD either?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I've done what I would consider to be a decent amount of transactions and wagers with dmoss in the past and have never had a single issue at all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I've done what I would consider to be a decent amount of transactions and wagers with dmoss in the past and have never had a single issue at all.
    Do you know how to contact him? Maybe he should come on here and tell his side of the story.

I wonder who seems more likely to be telling the truth....

dmoss, a guy who has done transactions with a number of people in this community without any problem....

.... or jd, a shady, 400-pound drama queen who abandoned ship at the first sign of being accused of scamming.

Hmmm.... tough one. I still can't decide.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    how the hell does a gascard work?
    you buy a card for 90 and get a hunnerd worth of gas?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Do you know how to contact him? Maybe he should come on here and tell his side of the story.

dmoss, a guy who has done transactions with a number of people in this community without any problem....

.... or jd, a shady, 400-pound drama queen who abandoned ship at the first sign of being accused of scamming.

Trying to figure out how his weight has anything to do with the subject of this thread.
    :
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    or jd, a shady, 400-pound drama queen who abandoned ship at the first sign of being accused of scamming.
    Name:  wonka.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  35.1 KB
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Trying to figure out how his weight has anything to do with the subject of this thread.
    :
    It doesn't, but Druff was hoping to get jd worked up which will never work.

I feel that I know JD well enough to comment here (just ran across thread trying to troll bottomset)

JD is of a subset of e-persona's that tend to work well for Jewdonk and you'll find jewdy keeps only a specific kind of persona real close, the Pokerpete/sidedish/JD "never post but always present" types. I don't know why they are the way that they are, but JD vanishing for months online is no diff than when dish does it or pokerpete. They just have a very finite amount of involvement they are willing to put into the forums and that's it.

I personally think JD has VERY little use for the forums, the drama, all that shit. It's not that he hates it, but he doesn't like it either. That explains his odd behavior and tendency to drop off the map here and there.

He has a moderately busy life with what is, to me, a really impossible sleep schedule and he's fairly focused on keeping himself successful in various endeavors, be it golden tee or poker or flipping gas cards or losing weight. He's strangely driven to succeed once he gets momentum going, similar in some ways to juggernaut for example.

I personally highly doubt he's ever scammed anyone, though sometimes differences arise when money exchanges hands, and I know there are always two sides to every story etc. I just highly doubt he has ever scammed anybody, he's a very logical and linear thinker, scamming for small dollar amounts fall well outside his range of predicted behavior. He's potentially very spiteful however, and extremely alpha and self reliant, some of the same flaws witnessed on skatz in Skyn-word- you can't tell them a fucking THING and expect it to make a dent in their behavior.

What I mean by that is a disagreement could easily result in some bad blood and he is capable of telling someone to fuck off and then you have a scamming story, but that's far from the truth.

Now, the whole Vwls thing is, again, boiling down to his somewhat idiotic alpha macho thing he's got going on. He made a decision at some point she wronged him, edited his post who knows, and that's IT. There's no talkin to the man about it, he relies on himSelf always and doesn't accept input or criticism from anyone on anything he does. I had a great time working with him to lose weight actually, and he's got that 1% of the population brain that allows his thoughts to directly control his actions. LIke, I say eat x w c at s o e times and he would literally follow it right away, which is remarkable. The downside of course is that his talent for focusing makes him very OCD and as such I lost my way mentally for a couple months and bounced his diet around and he cut ties when the sonatine was at my house with gay sex fiasco happened. You can again see his ocd on tyde when he was incessantly trolling me and doing a shitty job at it and not caring what anyone did or said, just barreling through as he saw fit.

bout it, and I believe the gas cards he buys in bulk somehow which he gets at a steep discount and then he sells them online, probably ebay craigslist and the like. Street value for cash for those things is .50$ on the dollar so do the math at how much he potentially makes off stupid people who'll gladly buy a $100 for $95 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Naturalbornhustler made a post asking about gas cards. I pm'ed him telling him I sold them. Moss then made that post when he was on tilt. NBH then backed out of making a deal with me as a result of the moss's post. Lol at saying I HUSTLED him. We never had ANY transactions and for him to say otherwise is an outright lie. Maybe he's trying to boost his e-rep with the nerds on PFA. I have never scammed anyone and I flip anywhere between 700-1,200 dollars of gas cards weekly. Thus the reason I made my post today about the shitty post office.
    LOL. Lie, not even remotely close to the truth.

The extent of our conversations were....

Him: "I have some gas cards want to buy them?"

Me: Fuck off scammer.

Him: Come on man it's not a scam Mycon can vouch for me.

(then a few more similar messages that I can't remember right now)

This must have been through the facebook style chat I just checked my Pm's and nothing is in there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

This must have been through the facebook style chat I just checked my Pm's and nothing is in there.
    He still never explained why he bailed out of the thread and the entire site after the dmoss post.

If wrongfully accused like that when you're making a living selling those things, wouldn't you want to clear your name?

BTW, obviously his weight had nothing to do with any of this, but the guy has insulted various people for their weight over the years, and I thought that was hilarious given that he weighs over 400. Gotta love the anonymity of the internet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

He still never explained why he bailed out of the thread and the entire site after the dmoss post.

If wrongfully accused like that when you're making a living selling those things, wouldn't you want to clear your name?

BTW, obviously his weight had nothing to do with any of this, but the guy has insulted various people for their weight over the years, and I thought that was hilarious given that he weighs over 400. Gotta love the anonymity of the internet.
    While the specific numbers are obviously going to be kept private, I can assure you he was north of that figure when we started talking and I got him down to china's weight range and we lost touch. He was very driven and highly successful when he was on track. If he's made snarky comments about other person's weight I would be shocked for one and two very disappointed but till I see them I refuse to believe it.

Also he literally forced me to accept payment for my time, he was one of the first persons to recognize how deeply flawed a human being I am and he correctly correlated my lack of leaving the nest with being responsible for a huge amount of my problems. He told me to gtfo and get away from mom long before Dave did, it just was not feasible for me to go until my parents house sold and they moved on. I don't feel I need to justify my decision but I will say my step-dad has a very bad back and two hip surgeries which have left him nearly in a wheelchair and the rest of the family is flaky as shit. For the last few years I lived rent free I felt it was my duty as his and my mothers son to stick around and get the fucking job done, and I did it extremely well.

Anywho I don't much care for JD these days as he basically turned his back on me when it became clear I was having a bad drug problem, but I respect his decision. I felt it appropriate to weigh in on the situation myself since he is terrified Druff will use his IP address to hack his computer and track down Jewdonk or something (I honestly don't know 100% but I think that's pretty close to the truth) and, again, he can't be reasoned with so if that's what he thinks Druff will do that's what he will always believe, just like vwls wronged him and I will always be a worthless person to know yadda yadda.

Druff if you can get in touch with dmoss I can probably get JD on PFA radio or something, would be interesting to hear both tell their side of the story and see who's bullshitting here. It may well be jD who knows, but I realize it's kind of a non-story so I'll let you play that by ear just pm me if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is his eBay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

Look at all of these morons buying $100 gift cards for $120.

Why would anyone do that?

He's also selling a TV right now for $219. I wonder if it's stolen or something.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/2011bigjasde...&_trksid=p3686

Platinum
    Load Metric

He's also selling a TV right now for $219. I wonder if it's stolen or something.

What are we missing? Why wouldn't someone just get the gas card straight from wherever at the normal price?

Is it possible the feedback is fake?

I might have a new business if idiots are willing to pay 20% more than face value for some crazy reason. Something isn't adding up.

Load Metric
    +1

Gold
    Load Metric

Do you really think they are morons? Maybe you should consider they have reasons (some form of money laundering) to buy the cards. I seriously doubt they are morons. Coming to this conclusion makes the concluder seem like a moron. I was actually going to post in this thread about this aspect of JD, thinking that his posts about selling cards at mark-up were only to reinforce the idea that his cards are legit... but I guess they actually are.

Thread Information