Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Negreanu getting harassed and blackmailed by various weirdos during 2022 WSOP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Daniel Negreanu getting harassed and blackmailed by various weirdos during 2022 WSOP

I had always wondered if Negreanu had to deal with freaks behind the scenes who would harass him or become obsessed with him.

This year, we got our answer.

First off, this year is different for him partially because the WSOP is no longer at the Rio. The Rio had these back hallways which experienced/in-the-know players could use to easily navigate the property and basically sneak around without having to congregate with the masses. Since I only run an 8th tier poker forum, I had no need for these back hallways, but I used them occasionally when it was more convenient for where I needed to go.

Negreanu, however, loved these back hallways, and would use them to quickly pop out of the tournament rooms, and get to his rented trailer in the back employee lot, without any of the unwashed masses being able to bother him. For 17 years at the Rio, this worked beautifully for him.

However, no such thing exists at Paris/Bally's, and he also isn't allowed to bring that trailer on property. Instead, he rented a small meeting room near the WSOP, and uses that during breaks. Unfortunately, he can't lock the door, and he has had issues with weirdos walking in and bothering him during a lot of the breaks. Apparently none of these people were dangerous/threatening, but he was already on edge because of this.

Next, he has been dealing with a crazy conspiracy theorist chick named Sara Palmer. I actually met Sara a year ago, when she was brought as someone's date to a group dinner at Resorts World. She showed up about 45 minutes after everyone else. When she first showed up, she was kind of quiet, and then her date brought up poker in order to break the ice. She then brought up some recent poker scandal, and told us that there was a "very good breakdown of it on a podcast called Poker Fraud Alert". She claimed to have just found it, and asked if I had listened to it before, describing the host as "really smart" and "very good at explaining things".

At first I thought she was fucking with me, but no... she was serious. She was legit talking about me... to me, believing I wasn't associated with the show. I told her who I was, and she was shocked. Anyway, we had a nice conversation at dinner, and she seemed mostly normal. That was the only time I met her.

Somehow over the past year, she transformed into a total conspiracy nut, and became a completely different person. She became very fixated upon Negreanu, believing him to be part of some crazy global conspiracy of massive poker cheating. Apparently she has had an on-and-off fixation with him going back over a decade, going back and forth between having a crush on him and hating him. Currently she's in the mode of hating him.

Anyway, she showed up at the WSOP and tried to bug him in the hallway, and then told an inaccurate version of the exchange on Twitter. However, Daniel had it all recorded, so he easily proved that his version of events was correct.

You can read more about the Sara Palmer situation here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...nspiracy-Chick

But wait.. there's more!

Apparently Daniel is now also being blackmailed by some weird dude from Arizona, who claims that Negreanu has a secret family there which he abandoned. At the 3:58 mark in the below video, Daniel reads a text he received from the guy, followed by prior voicemails from the same person, which demanded money at the end to "keep quiet":

It is unclear at this time if Daniel is going bring this to law enforcement. He probably should. He has the guy right there attempting to blackmail him. Daniel swears he's never been to Arizona, and I believe him. The guy's story makes very little sense, implying that Daniel was living with his secret family full time, before abruptly leaving and going to Vegas. I think the guy blackmailing him probably knew someone who looked like Negreanu over there, and is convinced that Daniel is hiding his secret past family, and that perhaps this could lead to hush money.

Weird shit. While Daniel's outspokenness sometimes brings on some of his own problems, none of these issues are at all his fault. He's just being targeted by nutcases.

Comments

Jayjami: Exactly why it’s better to be rich than famous

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: DNegs shouldn't have abandoned his Arizona family like that though. Heartbreaking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had always wondered if Negreanu had to deal with freaks behind the scenes who would harass him or become obsessed with him.

This year, we got our answer.

First off, this year is different for him partially because the WSOP is no longer at the Rio. The Rio had these back hallways which experienced/in-the-know players could use to easily navigate the property and basically sneak around without having to congregate with the masses. Since I only run an 8th tier poker forum, I had no need for these back hallways, but I used them occasionally when it was more convenient for where I needed to go.

Negreanu, however, loved these back hallways, and would use them to quickly pop out of the tournament rooms, and get to his rented trailer in the back employee lot, without any of the unwashed masses being able to bother him. For 17 years at the Rio, this worked beautifully for him.

However, no such thing exists at Paris/Bally's, and he also isn't allowed to bring that trailer on property. Instead, he rented a small meeting room near the WSOP, and uses that during breaks. Unfortunately, he can't lock the door, and he has had issues with weirdos walking in and bothering him during a lot of the breaks. Apparently none of these people were dangerous/threatening, but he was already on edge because of this.

Next, he has been dealing with a crazy conspiracy theorist chick named Sara Palmer. I actually met Sara a year ago, when she was brought as someone's date to a group dinner at Resorts World. She showed up about 45 minutes after everyone else. When she first showed up, she was kind of quiet, and then her date brought up poker in order to break the ice. She then brought up some recent poker scandal, and told us that there was a "very good breakdown of it on a podcast called Poker Fraud Alert". She claimed to have just found it, and asked if I had listened to it before, describing the host as "really smart" and "very good at explaining things".

At first I thought she was fucking with me, but no... she was serious. She was legit talking about me... to me, believing I wasn't associated with the show. I told her who I was, and she was shocked. Anyway, we had a nice conversation at dinner, and she seemed mostly normal. That was the only time I met her.

Somehow over the past year, she transformed into a total conspiracy nut, and became a completely different person. She became very fixated upon Negreanu, believing him to be part of some crazy global conspiracy of massive poker cheating. Apparently she has had an on-and-off fixation with him going back over a decade, going back and forth between having a crush on him and hating him. Currently she's in the mode of hating him.

Anyway, she showed up at the WSOP and tried to bug him in the hallway, and then told an inaccurate version of the exchange on Twitter. However, Daniel had it all recorded, so he easily proved that his version of events was correct.

You can read more about the Sara Palmer situation here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...nspiracy-Chick

But wait.. there's more!

Apparently Daniel is now also being blackmailed by some weird dude from Arizona, who claims that Negreanu has a secret family there which he abandoned. At the 3:58 mark in the below video, Daniel reads a text he received from the guy, followed by prior voicemails from the same person, which demanded money at the end to "keep quiet":

It is unclear at this time if Daniel is going bring this to law enforcement. He probably should. He has the guy right there attempting to blackmail him. Daniel swears he's never been to Arizona, and I believe him. The guy's story makes very little sense, implying that Daniel was living with his secret family full time, before abruptly leaving and going to Vegas. I think the guy blackmailing him probably knew someone who looked like Negreanu over there, and is convinced that Daniel is hiding his secret past family, and that perhaps this could lead to hush money.

Weird shit. While Daniel's outspokenness sometimes brings on some of his own problems, none of these issues are at all his fault. He's just being targeted by nutcases.
    Hmm Anybody know if Avon Barksdale or FTP have been seen in Vegas.. Only 2 forum posters I know for sure in Arizona but maybe theres more.

Load Metric
    Sorry what how does his white chick wife who was born in the 80s possibly 70s not know about lake havasu, its not that strictly a west coast spring break thing like you jump off that faggot rock in front of chicks and almost break ur tailbone because of chicks and then roll to bars like havasu is awesome. SUS On that broadys complete obviousness part but negs not knowing seems totally normal for a non college going canadian dork who was just in vegas all year.

Comments

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: She was born in 1984 and her trailer park didn't have a lakefront view

Silver
    Load Metric
    At least we know what CircuitP has been up too recently.

Comments

BCR: No shit.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ive been trying to hang out with this chick for a while now, can u bring her to the PFA wsop party

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    At least we know what CircuitP has been up too recently.
    When I read her Twitter, it almost seemed impossible circuit wasn’t her. All the mixture of poker and random Freemason Illuminati nonsense.

I would have been more polite if I knew circuit was an attractive 38 year old nutjob. Ive spent the last decade cornering the market on mentally unbalanced late 30s chicks who are still lookers.

Comments

splitthis: Great goals loser

Load Metric
    sorry no one is circling back to this chick claiming she doesn't know what lake havasu is Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Load Metric
    even todges second family from riverside is like CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN nnnnnnn

Load Metric
    like im sorry that is an absurd statement from this chick please tell me you idiots remember vikkis poor husband from real housewives of oc like season 1 before they got stupid money he was just a dude making less than his annoying wife but they probably brough in 700k a year and old don his biggest thing HIS BIGGEST THING was go down to havasu grab his dumb boat say THROTTLE DOWN, well as a young whippernapper in aught 7 im at this bar next to unlv its not a bar its a great mexican restaurant and im now old so i forget the name DON HIMSELF sidles up to me at happy hour we make eye contact i give him a little closed fist not full move throttle? HE COMPLETES WITH A THROTTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE DOWN and we have like 4 happy hour tequillas we talked life and it was honestly fantastic I miss you don

Comments

Sanlmar: what is wrong with me that I love this?

Pablo:

Load Metric
    COZYMELS and it had the sickest happy hour ritas they were like 5.50 but the fajitas were also insane you could get ahi tuna for one thing todge 06 07 please tell me you remember cozymels it was like a block from firelfy

Load Metric
    like it makes no sense now but it was insanely affordable and the happy hour fucking crushed

Load Metric
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/cozymels-me...ll-las-vegas-2

perm closed but the happy hour fajitas and don saying throttle down as we did happy hour shots place is fucking iconic

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's not circuitp, but maybe they should meet.

She's also undeterred by all of this controversy. Still tweeting up a storm.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    She's not circuitp, but maybe they should meet.

She's also undeterred by all of this controversy. Still tweeting up a storm.
    Maybe you should reach out to Negreanu and tell him exactly what not to do.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    what dont eat 11 corn dogs

Load Metric
    btw is his wife 50 she is looking horrible for a housewife whos literal only job is order doordash and moisturize jesus christ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    what dont eat 11 corn dogs
    If you have a homeless guy holding a Pride sign in the front yard can you water your lawn in LA?

But back on topic. The McCullough chainsaw tycoon and the chief Disney developer established Lake Havasu City? Is DeSantis gonna move on this?

Load Metric
    is anyone here inside hollywood enough to explain the peter rice firing to me

Load Metric
    Is 5 Guys really trending or am I being targeted?

Load Metric
    Daniel Negreanu blackmailed?

Who would do such a thing?

Thread Information