Thread: Dnegs VS Conspiracy Chick

Silver
    Load Metric

Dnegs VS Conspiracy Chick

Surprised no one has posted about this since it's right up Druff's alley.

https://twitter.com/MissSaraPalmer/status/1533361586588438528

Silver
    Load Metric
    she seems normal here. what an odd interaction.

Load Metric
    Maybe Dnegs was trying to avoid some imaginary stalker. He posted on Twitter recently a poll asking if he should get a bodyguard. Not sure if he really thinks somebody is out to get him, or if his opinion of his self importance is so skewed he thinks somebody would try to actually harm him; either way he's barking up the wrong tree.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those wondering, relevant parts start at 1:47 in the first video posted, and 1:03 in the second video posted above.

Load Metric
    From the original video of the incident, it appears that he was minding his own business while filming hismself when she interacted with him. Don't know what he did that was inappropriate, as nothing in the video would indicate anything. Personally, i just think she was messing with him. Don't know if they have any history.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He didn't do anything inappropriate.

Apparently he is being hassled in his "room" (he bought a side room near the Paris tournament area where he hangs out on breaks). His wife Amanda suggested he get a bodyguard, but Negreanu doesn't want to do this and come off unapproachable to fans.

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1534097284509487107
    https://twitter.com/RadioAmanda/status/1534345723033944064

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1534635784699006977

https://twitter.com/RealKidPoker/status/1534696629248225280

It seems that Negreanu likes interacting with fans at the table and on the rail, but wants to take his breaks in peace. Also, apparently the real weirdos wait until he's on break to bother him.

I kinda feel for him here. This has to suck.

Silver
    Load Metric

Imagine being uber-famous and dealing with this kind of stuff non stop.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sara Palmer has got that crazy CircuitP "freemason" stuff on her twitter feed. Seriously wtf, is that a side effect of fentanyl or something?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    She either comes off as a crackpot or is the best troll I’ve ever seen. Her hot takes range from Freemason conspiracy to flat earth. Complete nutter

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SinglesHitter View Post
    She either comes off as a crackpot or is the best troll I’ve ever seen. Her hot takes range from Freemason conspiracy to flat earth. Complete nutter
    She's this weird blend of recreationally outraged, left-wing woke Karen-type personality + the hot girl who decided to go Q-Anon for the lulz. Her seemingly imaginary transgressions by DN are strange. Guessing she has the hots for him.

I'm a fan for sure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    She's this weird blend of recreationally outraged, left-wing woke Karen-type personality + the hot girl who decided to go Q-Anon for the lulz. Her seemingly imaginary transgressions by DN are strange. Guessing she has the hots for him.

I'm a fan for sure.
    She's serious. Not a troll. I met her once, a year ago (before she went nutso like this).

Here is a second thread about the matter, where I describe meeting her in 2021. It has a weird PFA Radio element to the story: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ring-2022-WSOP

The picture of her you see on her Twitter is real, but old. She's actually around 38 now, but still pretty. Not sure what sent her into conspiracy and flat earth mode.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Shizz poker content always top top
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Two questions

1. Was Negraneau a crypto guy?
    Does Negraneau have money problems? If you play within your bankroll losing a unit (especially after all these years) triggers a yawn. Unless, you got financial issues.

2. How many hours a week does Negraneau spend on his hair?
    The coloring and surgery and all that. I think we all suspect he has mental health issues and his preoccupation with his middle age appearance says a lot. Lol, the muscle shirts. Even that fag Chicago Joey has moved past the wife beaters and he is half DNegs age.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He was not a crypto guy. I think he was mostly focused on leveraging his top 3 poker celebrity status into sponsorship deals during the last 15 years.

He doesn’t have money problems. No clue what GGpoker pays him, but if it’s comparable to Stars, he’s doing quite well. But mostly, I think he’s managed to avoid the money pits most poker pros eventually succumb to. No pits, sports degenning, drugs, whores, bad business investments, or even meat lol. Doesn’t seem like he has luxurious tastes in general.

He really really really cares a lot about wsop events and POY. To the extent that he’ll forgo $ ev for the chance to accumulate more poy points. That beat was just the straw that momentarily enraged him, but he was normal within minutes of his tantrum. He rarely acknowledges the financial implications of his results and I’m guessing he’s freeroling poker and life at this point. Gun to my head, I’m guessing his net worth is 15-20mm and GGpoker buys him into most everything he wants to play. Would love to see him and Bonomo in a charity boxing match.

His hair has always been his heel. It’s either too much on face and not enough on top, or too fake looking up top, or too much on both face and head. Hasn’t quite reached Nash in that department.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Two questions

1. Was Negraneau a crypto guy?
    Does Negraneau have money problems? If you play within your bankroll losing a unit (especially after all these years) triggers a yawn. Unless, you got financial issues.

2. How many hours a week does Negraneau spend on his hair?
    The coloring and surgery and all that. I think we all suspect he has mental health issues and his preoccupation with his middle age appearance says a lot. Lol, the muscle shirts. Even that fag Chicago Joey has moved past the wife beaters and he is half DNegs age.

He' not a crypto guy...he's more into rakes. Name:  More rake is better.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  8.2 KB
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He was not a crypto guy. I think he was mostly focused on leveraging his top 3 poker celebrity status into sponsorship deals during the last 15 years.

He doesn’t have money problems. No clue what GGpoker pays him, but if it’s comparable to Stars, he’s doing quite well. But mostly, I think he’s managed to avoid the money pits most poker pros eventually succumb to. No pits, sports degenning, drugs, whores, bad business investments, or even meat lol. Doesn’t seem like he has luxurious tastes in general.

He really really really cares a lot about wsop events and POY. To the extent that he’ll forgo $ ev for the chance to accumulate more poy points. That beat was just the straw that momentarily enraged him, but he was normal within minutes of his tantrum. He rarely acknowledges the financial implications of his results and I’m guessing he’s freeroling poker and life at this point. Gun to my head, I’m guessing his net worth is 15-20mm and GGpoker buys him into most everything he wants to play. Would love to see him and Bonomo in a charity boxing match.

His hair has always been his heel. It’s either too much on face and not enough on top, or too fake looking up top, or too much on both face and head. Hasn’t quite reached Nash in that department.
    Pretty accurate assessment, in my opinion.

I think GGPoker is buying him in to a lot of these tournaments. That's probably how they're compensating him for the most part. He's also selling action.

I agree that he likely doesn't have money issues. Bonomo is insufferable, and people are mostly tired of his sanctimonious male feminist act.

Load Metric
    DNs used to bet sports and also lost a lot in cash games over the years.

My guess is losing a million at the wsop hurts his ego more than the pocket book. GGpoker likely buying him into most events if not all.

Thread Information