This is the web site of Marley's House of Sport https://www.marleyshouseofsport.com/ targeting the poker community and sports and racing fans, mainly from Australia, with $10k and $50k investment packages. My friend posted the following in a private news group, which certainly sounds some alarm bells, and I thought it was appropriate to try and spread the word.

The initial purpose of this group is to try and get to the bottom of some serious concerns myself and others (including clients) have about Marley's House of Sport, which has been introduced to the Poker Community over the last 12 months.
If someone invites you into this group and you don't wish to be involved, then feel free to leave, however I would like to invite anyone (including Marley) into this group that has any information or answers to these questions and any supporting evidence so we can clarify the legitimacy of MHS as a business and security of peoples investments. If you know any members of MHS please invite.
MHS claims to act as a financial investment service for clients to invest money for significant returns using a unique staking system on horse racing, sportsbetting and using strategic and professional bankroll management. Marley encourages his clients not to withdraw money and watch the MHS system grow their balance exponentially, compounding monthly for best results.
Marley has claimed to clients on numerous occasions that he has over 1000 investors all over Australia.
Some clients have shown balances increases 8x over a period of 6 months, $5k into $40k, $10k into $80k.
Marley claimed just last week a that his first big investor has increased his balance of $1 Million to over $9 Million in 7 months.
Unfortunately without any transparency, such as evidence of bet slips or betting activity statements, these results are too good to be true, especially when you consider the amount of money that would be required to get put down with bookmakers to gain returns this high. Bookmakers also restrict winning players frequently and winning millions over periods of 7 months is not even slightly realistic or believable. .
I have contacted Marley "Flush" John Wynter on a number of occasions via email to ask a few simple questions about MHS, however he is refusing to provide any answers, stating I'm not a member of MHS, and claiming that this is trade secrets and intellectual property.
Marley will not provide Australian Financial Services License number, as required by ASIC for anyone dealing with financial services and investments. This is not a confidential license and leads me to believe he does not hold one.
Marley claims that all clients have been paid out when they have requested a withdrawal, this was once a month, however now only 3 monthly, which he claims is due to expansion. This may be the case for now, but if you are an investor in MHS you need to be confident that every dollar in every balance across all of his clients is fully accounted for in his bank and betting accounts otherwise this obviously wont be the case forever.
I have have asked Marley to provide his exact number of clients and he will not provide this.
I have asked Marley what he claims the sum of all client balances are, with no response. As mentioned he claims that 1 client now has over $9 million with him.
I have asked Marley where all of the clients money is kept, a his personal bank accout, a business bank account, betting accounts, and if we can see all the balances, but no response.
I have asked Marley how he can possibly get the money down with bookmakers, which bookmakers are accepting the bets, which bookmakers he has beaten for millions of dollars, and if I can see all of the bets for the last 7 months and the transactions to see the millions of dollars in profit. Also, if Marley is using betting accounts in other people's names to place bets, this involves bank accounts in other people's names which is high risk.
I have also asked Marley about an audio message he sent to his clients requesting a $25 annual fee to cover costs of expansion. One of the costs mentioned in the audio is a new server cost of $80,000.
As an IT professional I have a few questions around that because this is not realistic. I have asked if it is an on-premise server? the specs of the server purchased? Most small to medium business on-premise servers are under $10,000. Can he provide a receipt for this server, or can he provide the supplier or IT company that he procured this server through? Where is the server located? Why does he even need a server?
MHS runs a website which is hosted with Squarespace.com on a shared server in a datacentre in New York City. The most expensive E-Commerce plan you can purchase with Squarespace is AUD$52 per month. MHS also uses a free email service, Gmail.
I cannot see any need for MHS to have server of any kind. A couple of PCs to run Office applications such as Word and Excel, perhaps a couple of graphic design programs, and internet access to cloud based hosted services such as email and a website. $80,000 is an unbelievable figure to quote for any server that I can imagine.
I am not a hater or online troll trying to deny people investment opportunities or legitimate business, I am simply concerned about my friends and fellow poker players trusting an investment system that on the surface appears to be too good to be true, and potentially causing financial losses. If you are an investor with a significant balance with MHS, you might commit significant other savings money, or a loan, for a holiday, a poker series, car, jetski, etc. with the understanding you have a you can withdraw your balance in a few months or years, so you just want to make sure MHS has the projected balance to pay you out in full.
There are also some accusations I have been made aware of about some initial investors in Tasmania chasing MHS for payouts and being ignored.
Of course if all of these questions can be answered and supported with substantial evidence then I will close down the group and give Marley's House of Sport a glowing review and nominate it for every business award possible.