Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marley's House of Sport - Scam or not?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Post Marley's House of Sport - Scam or not?

This is the web site of Marley's House of Sport https://www.marleyshouseofsport.com/ targeting the poker community and sports and racing fans, mainly from Australia, with $10k and $50k investment packages. My friend posted the following in a private news group, which certainly sounds some alarm bells, and I thought it was appropriate to try and spread the word.

The initial purpose of this group is to try and get to the bottom of some serious concerns myself and others (including clients) have about Marley's House of Sport, which has been introduced to the Poker Community over the last 12 months.
    If someone invites you into this group and you don't wish to be involved, then feel free to leave, however I would like to invite anyone (including Marley) into this group that has any information or answers to these questions and any supporting evidence so we can clarify the legitimacy of MHS as a business and security of peoples investments. If you know any members of MHS please invite.
    MHS claims to act as a financial investment service for clients to invest money for significant returns using a unique staking system on horse racing, sportsbetting and using strategic and professional bankroll management. Marley encourages his clients not to withdraw money and watch the MHS system grow their balance exponentially, compounding monthly for best results.
    Marley has claimed to clients on numerous occasions that he has over 1000 investors all over Australia.
    Some clients have shown balances increases 8x over a period of 6 months, $5k into $40k, $10k into $80k.
    Marley claimed just last week a that his first big investor has increased his balance of $1 Million to over $9 Million in 7 months.
    Unfortunately without any transparency, such as evidence of bet slips or betting activity statements, these results are too good to be true, especially when you consider the amount of money that would be required to get put down with bookmakers to gain returns this high. Bookmakers also restrict winning players frequently and winning millions over periods of 7 months is not even slightly realistic or believable. .
    I have contacted Marley "Flush" John Wynter on a number of occasions via email to ask a few simple questions about MHS, however he is refusing to provide any answers, stating I'm not a member of MHS, and claiming that this is trade secrets and intellectual property.
    Marley will not provide Australian Financial Services License number, as required by ASIC for anyone dealing with financial services and investments. This is not a confidential license and leads me to believe he does not hold one.
    Marley claims that all clients have been paid out when they have requested a withdrawal, this was once a month, however now only 3 monthly, which he claims is due to expansion. This may be the case for now, but if you are an investor in MHS you need to be confident that every dollar in every balance across all of his clients is fully accounted for in his bank and betting accounts otherwise this obviously wont be the case forever.
    I have have asked Marley to provide his exact number of clients and he will not provide this.
    I have asked Marley what he claims the sum of all client balances are, with no response. As mentioned he claims that 1 client now has over $9 million with him.
    I have asked Marley where all of the clients money is kept, a his personal bank accout, a business bank account, betting accounts, and if we can see all the balances, but no response.
    I have asked Marley how he can possibly get the money down with bookmakers, which bookmakers are accepting the bets, which bookmakers he has beaten for millions of dollars, and if I can see all of the bets for the last 7 months and the transactions to see the millions of dollars in profit. Also, if Marley is using betting accounts in other people's names to place bets, this involves bank accounts in other people's names which is high risk.
    I have also asked Marley about an audio message he sent to his clients requesting a $25 annual fee to cover costs of expansion. One of the costs mentioned in the audio is a new server cost of $80,000.
    As an IT professional I have a few questions around that because this is not realistic. I have asked if it is an on-premise server? the specs of the server purchased? Most small to medium business on-premise servers are under $10,000. Can he provide a receipt for this server, or can he provide the supplier or IT company that he procured this server through? Where is the server located? Why does he even need a server?
    MHS runs a website which is hosted with Squarespace.com on a shared server in a datacentre in New York City. The most expensive E-Commerce plan you can purchase with Squarespace is AUD$52 per month. MHS also uses a free email service, Gmail.
    I cannot see any need for MHS to have server of any kind. A couple of PCs to run Office applications such as Word and Excel, perhaps a couple of graphic design programs, and internet access to cloud based hosted services such as email and a website. $80,000 is an unbelievable figure to quote for any server that I can imagine.
    I am not a hater or online troll trying to deny people investment opportunities or legitimate business, I am simply concerned about my friends and fellow poker players trusting an investment system that on the surface appears to be too good to be true, and potentially causing financial losses. If you are an investor with a significant balance with MHS, you might commit significant other savings money, or a loan, for a holiday, a poker series, car, jetski, etc. with the understanding you have a you can withdraw your balance in a few months or years, so you just want to make sure MHS has the projected balance to pay you out in full.
    There are also some accusations I have been made aware of about some initial investors in Tasmania chasing MHS for payouts and being ignored.
    Of course if all of these questions can be answered and supported with substantial evidence then I will close down the group and give Marley's House of Sport a glowing review and nominate it for every business award possible.

Comments

1marley1: tldr… def scam

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yes 100% scam from the so called Marley John Wynter who has an extensive criminal record.
    He has somehow duped many investors and it seems now he is finding it difficult to pay members balances that he states have grown Expedientially with large of promises of 400% ROI

From the so called whizz; SELF PROCLAIMED.

As members attempt to withdraw funds that Marley Wynter claims one member has over $1'000'000 as his balance (not) he then must be in panic mode as he sent members emails advising
    that members had to all of a sudden provide him with photo Identification and Bank numbers etc within 24 hours.

**Remember he has no AFS Licence has no financial qualifications whatsoever but the noose must be tightening as he implements some crazy new regulations that he states
    certain bodies are enforcing ( again NOT).

This bloke is one Grub of a human being he is fleecing people ( I have spoken to 5) and not only are the ATO pursuing him as he states as record and we have the screen shots to prove it that he has grown members investments ( again not) to over 400%.

I wonder why someone who is so good only asks for a small % commission and the formula is baffling ( again have all the screen shots)

Why you ask?

Well I am going to help these people who were duped into HIS Ponzi scheme like many others so stay tuned as Marley John Wynter of not only MHS ( Marley House of Sports) he now has MHI
    (Marley House of Investments) which he set up as he no longer replies to any member enquiries from MHS.

Of course he has no AFS licence nor has he AUSTRAC credentials the list goes on all he has is a sole trader as he keeps referring to ASIC but anyone with half a clue would know this
    Bloke is full of it.

He has been playing Poker for many years and has not won much up until a recent event on the Gold Coast in which he Won several Hundred K.

I wonder where that has all gone?

Regardless he still travels to Poker events around the place before he Win.

If you have not heard of the bloke look up MHS it is farcical.

There coming for you Wynter and you will be charged the Fraud you are.

One of his recent emails to members ( I have a whole library) Thanks to a Few and he has changed his T & Cs that in itself is a laugh but yes the authorities are closing in.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************

Hi MHS/MHI/MHS Journey member,

We’re sorry to inform you that your account has been frozen. This means you will no longer be on for betting purposes for now, and will not be able to login, withdraw, or deposit any money into your account.

As per our previous email and ToS, we require specific documentation and details from every client to ensure compliance with KYC regulations and laws. Your account was frozen because you did not provide the required information in full by the cut-off of the 22nd of November at 5PM AEDT.

In order to get your account reinstated, we must receive the required information in full, which you may find in our terms of service. Failure to do so may result in permanent account termination and loss of all profit, as we legally cannot pay out anyone unverified, aside from returning any deposits they’ve made.

Lastly, as MHS grows, we have to make the difficult choice to prioritize the clients who do meet all regulations. So while we still strongly encourage you to get those required details in to us, we cannot promise we’ll get to them right away. This also means we won’t be responding to questions regarding what clients need to send in, as this has all been laid out multiple times in previous emails and in our terms of service, which you can find here. https://www.marleyshouseofsport.com/terms-of-service

Kind regards,

- MHI/MHS Team

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

There is much more to come from all this so stay tuned as Current Affair and 60 Minutes and a few Investigative Journalists are tracking him down.

Not hard to find as he Plays Poker in Australia.

Again gathering all the evidence.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by venom1000 View Post
    Yes 100% scam from the so called Marley John Wynter who has an extensive criminal record.
    He has somehow duped many investors and it seems now he is finding it difficult to pay members balances that he states have grown Expedientially with large of promises of 400% ROI

From the so called whizz; SELF PROCLAIMED.

As members attempt to withdraw funds that Marley Wynter claims one member has over $1'000'000 as his balance (not) he then must be in panic mode as he sent members emails advising
    that members had to all of a sudden provide him with photo Identification and Bank numbers etc within 24 hours.

**Remember he has no AFS Licence has no financial qualifications whatsoever but the noose must be tightening as he implements some crazy new regulations that he states
    certain bodies are enforcing ( again NOT).

This bloke is one Grub of a human being he is fleecing people ( I have spoken to 5) and not only are the ATO pursuing him as he states as record and we have the screen shots to prove it that he has grown members investments ( again not) to over 400%.

I wonder why someone who is so good only asks for a small % commission and the formula is baffling ( again have all the screen shots)

Why you ask?

Well I am going to help these people who were duped into HIS Ponzi scheme like many others so stay tuned as Marley John Wynter of not only MHS ( Marley House of Sports) he now has MHI
    (Marley House of Investments) which he set up as he no longer replies to any member enquiries from MHS.

Of course he has no AFS licence nor has he AUSTRAC credentials the list goes on all he has is a sole trader as he keeps referring to ASIC but anyone with half a clue would know this
    Bloke is full of it.

He has been playing Poker for many years and has not won much up until a recent event on the Gold Coast in which he Won several Hundred K.

I wonder where that has all gone?

Regardless he still travels to Poker events around the place before he Win.

If you have not heard of the bloke look up MHS it is farcical.

There coming for you Wynter and you will be charged the Fraud you are.

One of his recent emails to members ( I have a whole library) Thanks to a Few and he has changed his T & Cs that in itself is a laugh but yes the authorities are closing in.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************

Hi MHS/MHI/MHS Journey member,

We’re sorry to inform you that your account has been frozen. This means you will no longer be on for betting purposes for now, and will not be able to login, withdraw, or deposit any money into your account.

As per our previous email and ToS, we require specific documentation and details from every client to ensure compliance with KYC regulations and laws. Your account was frozen because you did not provide the required information in full by the cut-off of the 22nd of November at 5PM AEDT.

In order to get your account reinstated, we must receive the required information in full, which you may find in our terms of service. Failure to do so may result in permanent account termination and loss of all profit, as we legally cannot pay out anyone unverified, aside from returning any deposits they’ve made.

Lastly, as MHS grows, we have to make the difficult choice to prioritize the clients who do meet all regulations. So while we still strongly encourage you to get those required details in to us, we cannot promise we’ll get to them right away. This also means we won’t be responding to questions regarding what clients need to send in, as this has all been laid out multiple times in previous emails and in our terms of service, which you can find here. https://www.marleyshouseofsport.com/terms-of-service

Kind regards,

- MHI/MHS Team

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

There is much more to come from all this so stay tuned as Current Affair and 60 Minutes and a few Investigative Journalists are tracking him down.

Not hard to find as he Plays Poker in Australia.

Again gathering all the evidence.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Reply to me my friend

At: Kentonbibby@gmail.com

I got my initial deposit/money out of him…but only after he realised I had the ability to carry out my threats/promises

kentonbibby@gmail.com

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Would love to talk to both of you.

I was a member and got out a few months ago.
    Was paid out just recently after threatening to expose him.

I will send you a private message with my contact details

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    You can tell this is a scam just from his claims, they're ridiculous, liquidity is an issue in the Australian market. Dr Nick stopped betting fixed odds on Australian Racing yet this guy can win tens of millions a year and no one has ever heard of him. Even if he's going to say he's betting on UK racing on betfair you'd cannibalize your odds betting so large so there's no reason taking on investors just place the bets yourself and print.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    You can tell this is a scam just from his claims, they're ridiculous, liquidity is an issue in the Australian market. Dr Nick stopped betting fixed odds on Australian Racing yet this guy can win tens of millions a year and no one has ever heard of him. Even if he's going to say he's betting on UK racing on betfair you'd cannibalize your odds betting so large so there's no reason taking on investors just place the bets yourself and print.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Unfortunately, I am guessing the guy is about broke and won't be able to pay many people out. Maybe if he has a little left, you can pressure it out of him.

I feel bad for those who got scammed by this guy.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OzGary View Post
    This is the web site of Marley's House of Sport https://www.marleyshouseofsport.com/ targeting the poker community and sports and racing fans, mainly from Australia, with $10k and $50k investment packages. My friend posted the following in a private news group, which certainly sounds some alarm bells, and I thought it was appropriate to try and spread the word.

The initial purpose of this group is to try and get to the bottom of some serious concerns myself and others (including clients) have about Marley's House of Sport, which has been introduced to the Poker Community over the last 12 months.
    If someone invites you into this group and you don't wish to be involved, then feel free to leave, however I would like to invite anyone (including Marley) into this group that has any information or answers to these questions and any supporting evidence so we can clarify the legitimacy of MHS as a business and security of peoples investments. If you know any members of MHS please invite.
    MHS claims to act as a financial investment service for clients to invest money for significant returns using a unique staking system on horse racing, sportsbetting and using strategic and professional bankroll management. Marley encourages his clients not to withdraw money and watch the MHS system grow their balance exponentially, compounding monthly for best results.
    Marley has claimed to clients on numerous occasions that he has over 1000 investors all over Australia.
    Some clients have shown balances increases 8x over a period of 6 months, $5k into $40k, $10k into $80k.
    Marley claimed just last week a that his first big investor has increased his balance of $1 Million to over $9 Million in 7 months.
    Unfortunately without any transparency, such as evidence of bet slips or betting activity statements, these results are too good to be true, especially when you consider the amount of money that would be required to get put down with bookmakers to gain returns this high. Bookmakers also restrict winning players frequently and winning millions over periods of 7 months is not even slightly realistic or believable. .
    I have contacted Marley "Flush" John Wynter on a number of occasions via email to ask a few simple questions about MHS, however he is refusing to provide any answers, stating I'm not a member of MHS, and claiming that this is trade secrets and intellectual property.
    Marley will not provide Australian Financial Services License number, as required by ASIC for anyone dealing with financial services and investments. This is not a confidential license and leads me to believe he does not hold one.
    Marley claims that all clients have been paid out when they have requested a withdrawal, this was once a month, however now only 3 monthly, which he claims is due to expansion. This may be the case for now, but if you are an investor in MHS you need to be confident that every dollar in every balance across all of his clients is fully accounted for in his bank and betting accounts otherwise this obviously wont be the case forever.
    I have have asked Marley to provide his exact number of clients and he will not provide this.
    I have asked Marley what he claims the sum of all client balances are, with no response. As mentioned he claims that 1 client now has over $9 million with him.
    I have asked Marley where all of the clients money is kept, a his personal bank accout, a business bank account, betting accounts, and if we can see all the balances, but no response.
    I have asked Marley how he can possibly get the money down with bookmakers, which bookmakers are accepting the bets, which bookmakers he has beaten for millions of dollars, and if I can see all of the bets for the last 7 months and the transactions to see the millions of dollars in profit. Also, if Marley is using betting accounts in other people's names to place bets, this involves bank accounts in other people's names which is high risk.
    I have also asked Marley about an audio message he sent to his clients requesting a $25 annual fee to cover costs of expansion. One of the costs mentioned in the audio is a new server cost of $80,000.
    As an IT professional I have a few questions around that because this is not realistic. I have asked if it is an on-premise server? the specs of the server purchased? Most small to medium business on-premise servers are under $10,000. Can he provide a receipt for this server, or can he provide the supplier or IT company that he procured this server through? Where is the server located? Why does he even need a server?
    MHS runs a website which is hosted with Squarespace.com on a shared server in a datacentre in New York City. The most expensive E-Commerce plan you can purchase with Squarespace is AUD$52 per month. MHS also uses a free email service, Gmail.
    I cannot see any need for MHS to have server of any kind. A couple of PCs to run Office applications such as Word and Excel, perhaps a couple of graphic design programs, and internet access to cloud based hosted services such as email and a website. $80,000 is an unbelievable figure to quote for any server that I can imagine.
    I am not a hater or online troll trying to deny people investment opportunities or legitimate business, I am simply concerned about my friends and fellow poker players trusting an investment system that on the surface appears to be too good to be true, and potentially causing financial losses. If you are an investor with a significant balance with MHS, you might commit significant other savings money, or a loan, for a holiday, a poker series, car, jetski, etc. with the understanding you have a you can withdraw your balance in a few months or years, so you just want to make sure MHS has the projected balance to pay you out in full.
    There are also some accusations I have been made aware of about some initial investors in Tasmania chasing MHS for payouts and being ignored.
    Of course if all of these questions can be answered and supported with substantial evidence then I will close down the group and give Marley's House of Sport a glowing review and nominate it for every business award possible.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi Marley,
    I am writing this review out of 100% honesty and is the general view from more than 30 of your customers that I am incontact with and probably most of your customers as a whole.
    We all want to believe that the below is utter nonsense, and that you are not a scammer running a PONZI, and telling us all BS about the Government requirements as to stall all withdrawals until you can get the money from elsewhere!? if at all. We all want to believe that you are a good man but a bad businessman that is getting too big and having growing pains and that all these delays and lies will be sorted out soon?????????????

Personally, I’ve been with you now for over a year.
    In the beginning it was a great, great group of people and good banter on the messenger page.
    After a couple of months the guys I play poker with were starting to complain about how long it takes to get your money withdrawal.
    Furthermore , you started to control speech on the messenger page if anyone asked about their withdrawal you would delete them from the chat room
    20 plus weeks and counting for a simple withdrawal is just unheard of? When you are contacted you always blame the banks, blame the government, have a friend in hospital, the whole crew taking time off cause they need it, bull crap, bull crap bull crap . We all know that a simple bank transfer is generally overnight and a maximum of 2/3 days and for osko payments it is instant yet you constantly lie every month and BS your way through.
    If you are investing our money by other means, term deposits etc, ok, but please give a realistic withdrawal date and stop lying to all of us, we are not as stupid as you think we are and we are done putting up with you BS and LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    We all have legitimate concerns over the legitimacy of your betting syndicate - For starters you are NOT EVEN REGISTERED with the AFS (See below) you are just a sole trader working out of hotel rooms or wherever you are hiding out. NOONE HAS EVER SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY BET SLIP YOU HAVE PUT ON.
    So Answer all the below questions in your reply >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    #1 I nor has anyone I know or that they know have ever seen a betting slip for any of the horse racing or sports bets you say you put on? Please explain?
    #2 If your customers want to withdraw you belittle them by saying they are not smart enough to understand the power of compounding and threaten to pay them out as you have 500 new members lining up.
    #3 If you want to withdraw your money, you have to calculate 0.5% of the profits you have made to pay you first before you pay any money out. We know people that have paid this to you and are still waiting for their money????? What sort of investment requires their customers to pay the company a fee before they get their money? OH THATS RIGHT, YOUR NOT AN INVESTMENT COMPANY, YOUR NOT REGISTERED TO BE ONE! Your simply a backyard syndicate trying to imitate a BIG BOYS SET UP.
    #4 After every withdrawal period, you change the terms of service from monthly to quarterly and you change the maximum withdrawal percentage to 10% per month and then you say if you withdraw for the last 3 months you will be booted from the service. People withdraw because this is gambling and they need and want to take profit. What investment company changes the terms of service every month to suit themselves. We believe you are doing this to delay the withdrawal process. Please explain?
    #5 You said that we have to supply a bank statement with our names, account and bsb to prove it is us. You claim this is from the government ASIC and the ATO. We would all like to see the communication whether it be email or a letter from these government entities asking that you need to supply this for your compliance? Please produce the evidence of this?
    #6 You claim that our funds are held in TRUST Accounts. If this is the case, please supply details for the TRUST account and our membership details.
    #7 Please provide evidence of your AFS registration with ASIC. We are concerned about the breaches in this regulation ie: no more than 50 members and a maximum of 500k in raised revenue amongst other AFS breaches. Please explain?
    #8 As far as I am aware of and the other 30 or so people that I know involved, none of us have ever received a referral commission that you said would be paid. It's only $100.00 but a promise is a promise.
    #9 Just listened to another audio of yours on messenger whereby you say that you have been overwhelmed by emails text etc etc etc, and now your are cancelling withdrawals for December, (IF YOU PAID PEOPLE ON TIME YOU WOULDN'T GET ALL THE EMAILS AND TEXTS) the time of the year that people would like to take some profits to spoil their family’s, the good people that are your clients are now suffering because you are again stalling to pay withdrawals.
    #10 In addition to the above, over the last 12 months you keep going on about the team. You have said that you have a Legal team, Accounts , team , admin team, you must have a cast of 50 or so employees, yet we have only ever seen 1 email address and that is a gmail account. It would be extremely difficult for so many staff to all run off the 1 email address for everything. We all need clarification on this as you really only bet on the Saturday now, and find it hard to believe that you would need all these staff for 1 day of racing followed up by an excel spreadsheet that gives you the percentages, then you update the spreadsheet and load it to the website to update account balances, just another lie we believe. Please explain?
    #11ASIC - RG 91 Horse breeding schemes and horse racing syndicatesNowhere with this document does it state that racing syndicates need to collect KYC information, can you please provide the corresponding document that states the above anywhere? If not this would be a collection of personal information illegally obtained? And of course, just another stall for withdrawals.
    #12 In another recent Audio by Marley and Dan title GREED.Your clients are not greedy, people are withdrawing tailored to their own circumstances. You are late with all withdrawals and your clients genuinely believe you are a scam, that’s why they are withdrawing what that can. Marley, if you listened to your clients concerns and didn’t lie to them, things would most certainly be different. We understand that you aren’t a bank, but you need real structure with withdrawals and you need to pay on time! I’m sure all of us would be happy to withdraw 4 times a year @ 10% if you could only pay ON TIME!!!!!!
    #13 You cut people off from your service when they ask about the status of their withdrawal. You have now moved to Facebook so you can Censor free speech, deleting comments that don’t align to your regime. You are now officially known as the MCP, Marleys Communist Party, go against the narrative and you will be deleted.
    #14 You say you have 1000’s of clients but you have only a few hundred, yet another lie to gain customer confidence to join. Recent post on FB , you say happy client # 6897 when you only have 317 on you FB page, geez your so full of shit!
    #15 Create belief in your group
    *Take a photograph of your team, Dan, Matt, You and all others you claim to have working for you and post on FB in you office*provide evidence of any BET you have ever made??????*Provide evidence of ‘The Government’ email or letter asking you to collect KYC information *Provide evidence of where our money is held, TRUST Accounts you claim, not Marleys personally bank accounts*What happens to our money if something happens to you?? Where is your contingency? We need to know?
    #15 Referring to your recent “Cunties Awards” you have stopped to a whole new level - all these people were only asking for their money and to defam and ridicule them, mate your honestly a piece of work.
    In summary Marley, most of your clients believe you're a scam. They are too afraid to speak out as you threaten to return people’s starting stack and take their profits. You lie all the time about our banks taking time to release our withdrawals. You bullied peopleOn your messenger site and cut out free speech. If you paid people on time, you would not have all the text and emails, people are only asking where their money is >>>> as you say in your ToS, up to 20 day, but people are waiting months for their money. Then you tell us that we are greedy to withdraw every month. It's our money Marley, NOT YOURS TO DICTATE HOW WE FKG USE IT!!!!!
    We, the Valued Clients that you say we are, are in the process of taking a Class Action against you with over 30 testimonials.
    Files have been printed and ready to be sent too to following Government, Media and Law Enforcement Agencies
    ASICATOAUSTRACAFS60 MinutesA Current Affair7,9 and 10 Channels, Executive Producers AFPMultiple Online forums Anthony Albanese
    #16 And the latest News. Marleys Son is in Hospital fighting for his life. Marley, if this is in fact the truth, we are all deeply saddened and wish for a speedy recovery............... However, being the compulsive liar that you are, nobody bloody believes you, heard of the BOY THAT CRIED WOLF, you couldn't paint a clearer picture than this..............
    TO ALL THE ABOVE, what do you expect people to do, you treat all of us and punish us like stupid little kids..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ship is sinking, and the Captain will go down with it, GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleys house of scammers View Post
    Hi Marley,
    I am writing this review out of 100% honesty and is the general view from more than 30 of your customers that I am incontact with and probably most of your customers as a whole.
    We all want to believe that the below is utter nonsense, and that you are not a scammer running a PONZI, and telling us all BS about the Government requirements as to stall all withdrawals until you can get the money from elsewhere!? if at all. We all want to believe that you are a good man but a bad businessman that is getting too big and having growing pains and that all these delays and lies will be sorted out soon?????????????

Personally, I’ve been with you now for over a year.
    In the beginning it was a great, great group of people and good banter on the messenger page.
    After a couple of months the guys I play poker with were starting to complain about how long it takes to get your money withdrawal.
    Furthermore , you started to control speech on the messenger page if anyone asked about their withdrawal you would delete them from the chat room
    20 plus weeks and counting for a simple withdrawal is just unheard of? When you are contacted you always blame the banks, blame the government, have a friend in hospital, the whole crew taking time off cause they need it, bull crap, bull crap bull crap . We all know that a simple bank transfer is generally overnight and a maximum of 2/3 days and for osko payments it is instant yet you constantly lie every month and BS your way through.
    If you are investing our money by other means, term deposits etc, ok, but please give a realistic withdrawal date and stop lying to all of us, we are not as stupid as you think we are and we are done putting up with you BS and LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    We all have legitimate concerns over the legitimacy of your betting syndicate - For starters you are NOT EVEN REGISTERED with the AFS (See below) you are just a sole trader working out of hotel rooms or wherever you are hiding out. NOONE HAS EVER SEEN ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY BET SLIP YOU HAVE PUT ON.
    So Answer all the below questions in your reply >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    #1 I nor has anyone I know or that they know have ever seen a betting slip for any of the horse racing or sports bets you say you put on? Please explain?
    #2 If your customers want to withdraw you belittle them by saying they are not smart enough to understand the power of compounding and threaten to pay them out as you have 500 new members lining up.
    #3 If you want to withdraw your money, you have to calculate 0.5% of the profits you have made to pay you first before you pay any money out. We know people that have paid this to you and are still waiting for their money????? What sort of investment requires their customers to pay the company a fee before they get their money? OH THATS RIGHT, YOUR NOT AN INVESTMENT COMPANY, YOUR NOT REGISTERED TO BE ONE! Your simply a backyard syndicate trying to imitate a BIG BOYS SET UP.
    #4 After every withdrawal period, you change the terms of service from monthly to quarterly and you change the maximum withdrawal percentage to 10% per month and then you say if you withdraw for the last 3 months you will be booted from the service. People withdraw because this is gambling and they need and want to take profit. What investment company changes the terms of service every month to suit themselves. We believe you are doing this to delay the withdrawal process. Please explain?
    #5 You said that we have to supply a bank statement with our names, account and bsb to prove it is us. You claim this is from the government ASIC and the ATO. We would all like to see the communication whether it be email or a letter from these government entities asking that you need to supply this for your compliance? Please produce the evidence of this?
    #6 You claim that our funds are held in TRUST Accounts. If this is the case, please supply details for the TRUST account and our membership details.
    #7 Please provide evidence of your AFS registration with ASIC. We are concerned about the breaches in this regulation ie: no more than 50 members and a maximum of 500k in raised revenue amongst other AFS breaches. Please explain?
    #8 As far as I am aware of and the other 30 or so people that I know involved, none of us have ever received a referral commission that you said would be paid. It's only $100.00 but a promise is a promise.
    #9 Just listened to another audio of yours on messenger whereby you say that you have been overwhelmed by emails text etc etc etc, and now your are cancelling withdrawals for December, (IF YOU PAID PEOPLE ON TIME YOU WOULDN'T GET ALL THE EMAILS AND TEXTS) the time of the year that people would like to take some profits to spoil their family’s, the good people that are your clients are now suffering because you are again stalling to pay withdrawals.
    #10 In addition to the above, over the last 12 months you keep going on about the team. You have said that you have a Legal team, Accounts , team , admin team, you must have a cast of 50 or so employees, yet we have only ever seen 1 email address and that is a gmail account. It would be extremely difficult for so many staff to all run off the 1 email address for everything. We all need clarification on this as you really only bet on the Saturday now, and find it hard to believe that you would need all these staff for 1 day of racing followed up by an excel spreadsheet that gives you the percentages, then you update the spreadsheet and load it to the website to update account balances, just another lie we believe. Please explain?
    #11ASIC - RG 91 Horse breeding schemes and horse racing syndicatesNowhere with this document does it state that racing syndicates need to collect KYC information, can you please provide the corresponding document that states the above anywhere? If not this would be a collection of personal information illegally obtained? And of course, just another stall for withdrawals.
    #12 In another recent Audio by Marley and Dan title GREED.Your clients are not greedy, people are withdrawing tailored to their own circumstances. You are late with all withdrawals and your clients genuinely believe you are a scam, that’s why they are withdrawing what that can. Marley, if you listened to your clients concerns and didn’t lie to them, things would most certainly be different. We understand that you aren’t a bank, but you need real structure with withdrawals and you need to pay on time! I’m sure all of us would be happy to withdraw 4 times a year @ 10% if you could only pay ON TIME!!!!!!
    #13 You cut people off from your service when they ask about the status of their withdrawal. You have now moved to Facebook so you can Censor free speech, deleting comments that don’t align to your regime. You are now officially known as the MCP, Marleys Communist Party, go against the narrative and you will be deleted.
    #14 You say you have 1000’s of clients but you have only a few hundred, yet another lie to gain customer confidence to join. Recent post on FB , you say happy client # 6897 when you only have 317 on you FB page, geez your so full of shit!
    #15 Create belief in your group
    *Take a photograph of your team, Dan, Matt, You and all others you claim to have working for you and post on FB in you office*provide evidence of any BET you have ever made??????*Provide evidence of ‘The Government’ email or letter asking you to collect KYC information *Provide evidence of where our money is held, TRUST Accounts you claim, not Marleys personally bank accounts*What happens to our money if something happens to you?? Where is your contingency? We need to know?
    #15 Referring to your recent “Cunties Awards” you have stopped to a whole new level - all these people were only asking for their money and to defam and ridicule them, mate your honestly a piece of work.
    In summary Marley, most of your clients believe you're a scam. They are too afraid to speak out as you threaten to return people’s starting stack and take their profits. You lie all the time about our banks taking time to release our withdrawals. You bullied peopleOn your messenger site and cut out free speech. If you paid people on time, you would not have all the text and emails, people are only asking where their money is >>>> as you say in your ToS, up to 20 day, but people are waiting months for their money. Then you tell us that we are greedy to withdraw every month. It's our money Marley, NOT YOURS TO DICTATE HOW WE FKG USE IT!!!!!
    We, the Valued Clients that you say we are, are in the process of taking a Class Action against you with over 30 testimonials.
    Files have been printed and ready to be sent too to following Government, Media and Law Enforcement Agencies
    ASICATOAUSTRACAFS60 MinutesA Current Affair7,9 and 10 Channels, Executive Producers AFPMultiple Online forums Anthony Albanese
    #16 And the latest News. Marleys Son is in Hospital fighting for his life. Marley, if this is in fact the truth, we are all deeply saddened and wish for a speedy recovery............... However, being the compulsive liar that you are, nobody bloody believes you, heard of the BOY THAT CRIED WOLF, you couldn't paint a clearer picture than this..............
    TO ALL THE ABOVE, what do you expect people to do, you treat all of us and punish us like stupid little kids..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ship is sinking, and the Captain will go down with it, GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest from this person, (couldn’t call him a man) is that people who applied for a withdrawal in October have been sent a email saying it has been cancelled due to not getting all conditions met in time. So cancel October and December withdrawals.

He started way back in August whining about people withdrawing their gains. That’s when the rot set in.

We are aware of a person who has cashed out, almost 2m in MHS, paid the .5%; and is still waiting for his funds. He cannot get it in a lump sum, just in instalments.

I fully believe that this is a Ponzi scheme, it is collapsing, and he will end up in jail.

As for his Cunties awards, he should look in the mirror, it’s a one horse race if he does that.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    If you're on Facebook and want to join the Facebook group "Don't F*** With Poker Players" which has many details, screenshots, graphics and stories about Marley's House of Sport please email me at broncz@hotmail.com and I will have you added to group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/558005392371497

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Update 23/01/2023 - 6:43pm

"""""

MHS SHUTDOWN

Dear MHS Member,

It is with a heavy heart that we inform you that Marleys House of Sport will be closing its doors permanently, effective the 23rd of January 2023, as of 5:00 PM. We have been honoured to serve you over the years,
    and we are deeply grateful for you taking this journey with us, but all good things must come to an end.

The decision was not an easy one, but one we have multiple reasons for making. While some are personal reasons, one of the reasons is all the harassment, threats, and flat-out nastiness we've received from clients
    over the past month or so.

We absolutely recognise that this is a small minority of members ruining things for everyone, but nonetheless, it plays into our decision. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and want to assure you
    that we will do everything in our power to make the transition as smooth as possible.

However, part of this harassment campaign has included repeated attempts to get our accounts shut down and investigated. Every time one of these attempts is successful, there's a delay while the account is
    temporarily closed to investigate before inevitably being reopened once it's decided we're not a scam. So for those of you doing this, you're not only delaying your own payments even further, but everybody else's.

Worth noting is that these complaints are mostly coming from two places. People who've never been our clients, and people who've already successfully withdrawn 30-40 times their initial investments to their bank
    accounts, some even higher. It really doesn’t make sense.

Regarding cash outs, it's frankly going to be tricky moving so much money relatively quickly under these circumstances, and in a manner everybody finds fair. So the first thing we're going to do is return everything
    you've personally deposited into your accounts, plus 5% of your total deposited amount which will be deducted from your remaining profits yet to be paid. This totally disproves and will put to rest once and for all
    these recent accusations of MHS being some kind of scam or Ponzi scheme, but more importantly, it will help ensure everybody starts to see money within a reasonable amount of time.

We will prioritise clients who've yet to withdraw a sum equal to or greater than their total deposits. For example, if you and your brother are both clients and you've both invested a total of $10,000, but your brother
    has pulled out $30,000 in profit, you will be prioritised over him to ensure that first and foremost, everybody receives what they've invested, with a small portion of their profits. We will, of course, still be returning all
    deposits to those who have pulled out profit, we're just priotising those who haven't first. And rest assured that those few causing drama, rocking the boat, and delaying things will go to the absolute back of the line
    and we'll explore every legal means possible to withhold their profits.

After we've completed returning all member deposits plus 5% extra of every account's total deposits, we will pay out the remainder of your account's balance in monthly instalments at the rate we've decided on
    (which will depend on the balance of your account). This will have to be done in chunks, which will be prioritised fairly, aside from those of you causing problems, who will again be pushed right to the back.
    Essentially the more you complain, the longer it will take for you specifically.

Correctly calculated 0.5% of total profit exit fees (in accordance with our TOS) will be automatically deducted from your total payouts, along with our commissions. Under normal conditions of course, we would
    generally accept these as payments before funds are released. However, as this is a shutdown situation, it will prove more efficient and quicker for us to deduct these fees from your individual total balance payouts,
    ourselves.

As for those of you still waiting on current withdrawals: if you are among the members not currently in profit you will be among the first to receive your total deposits +5% total deposits. The remainder of your
    withdrawal will then be added to your full amount to be fully paid out in instalments like everyone else. Not everyone of course will agree with how we have chosen to go about our closure and payout method, but
    we feel this is the most fair way to do it, given the time and resources available.

We want to thank you for your loyalty and support throughout the years. We have been fortunate that most of you have been such dedicated and wonderful customers, and we will always be grateful.

Sincerely,

Marley and the MHS Team

""""""

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It was always a SCAM!

We started representing MHS members back in Late September and early October (legally) with issuing Statement of Claims in QLD courts.

The post was on here to warn others yet not many took it up?

Nor did many get in contact ( 6 only from the rumoured 45 that they knew about)

Marley Wynter has never invested the money it has always been a Classic Ponzi so he needed newer members in to suffice older MHS members
    withdrawal requests.

Presently we have only heard from 2 x MHI members.

This alone is Financial Fraud as he as we all know had no AFS licence and never has.

We highlighted his previous criminal convictions in various States of Australia.

Of comfort as he is a sole trader only he is therefore liable personally.

Again those who made the effort to contact us via the early post on here are several months ahead of the long Queue.

Our early Investigation back in September 2022 we were provided Log ins from MHS members so we started collating all his so called bets (as you all know) with ZERO bet receipts and we
    have a database of all MHS members including initial deposit amounts as there is NO balance and never was and it may sound Cruel but in what reality would there ever be.

If ANYONE HAD TAKEN THE TIME TO investigate (we did) none of his recorded Bets even make sense. We tracked MHS members with Log ins and set up numerous Spreadsheets under all possible scenarios.

Even Marley advised prices on runners that were NOT even possible.

Nothing and not even 1 made any sense.

No one had heard of Marley Wynter in the Racing & Sports Industry.

The Poker Industry knew who he was as some of the MHS members may like to know that Poker Media journalist Landon Blackhall was advised as early as Early September that 10 MHS members cannot obtain repeated Withdrawal requests (proof was provided).

The warning signs were very evident but the question remains Did Marley Wynter lose a possible $5Mllion to $10 Million ( Our estimate) based on what MHS members have come forward.

So those MHS members that sought our FREE help are already in the Courts and we advised them to go directly to the Police to make FRAUD complaints.

As for Litigation yes we have already commenced and no doubt will have Judgements awarded in Marley Wynter's absence unfortunately he being a Gambling Addict there will be no money but luckily for those that have commenced early we can pursue future TAX RETURNS AND TANGIBLE ASSETS.

I highly doubt a Class Action as those we are helping are assisted with decades of Commercial Recovery Experience and Fraud Investigations in various Industries.

There was never an Ill child as Marley changed his various email replies regarding Withdrawals and if anyone is yet to view the Youtube debacle it only highlights how moronic Marley Wynter actually is (deranged more suitable)

There is Legal avenues for defamation for those who were noted as COTY.

He could well be in the Top 10 largest Ponzi scams in Australia and one thing is certain as is Death & Taxes is Marley John Wynter will be going to Jail for at least 5 to 10 years that is worth rejoicing!

Good luck with all future endeavours.

Our contact details are available in previous corro on this forum.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I agree, there is no money.

If this was legit, it would be a simple solution to pay clients their initial deposit and their profits. Even if some of the money was tied up in investments it could be freed in a matter of weeks. Also bear in mind that Marley regularly claims to outlay over 40% on betting days, so that money should be readily accessible.

The comments on the Facebook page are laughable, people saying = poor Marley! scum have ruined it for all of us!, so sad that the wingers have shut this down!, it was life changing! Yes it was life changing, you have just lost your money.
    Clearly these people have not been trying to get their withdrawals for 6 months or more and getting nothing but silence or abuse from Marley.

Jail is coming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER View Post
    Also bear in mind that Marley regularly claims to outlay over 40% on betting days.
    This statement right here should chase anyone away from his program (scam). If he is truly putting 40% of his bankroll in play on betting days - this alone tells me he does NOT know what he is doing.

Most professional gamblers want to keep their ROR (Risk of Ruin) at or under 1%. Professional sports betters rarly bet on numerous games on any given gameday. If they are, their edge is likley minimal (1%). Even if he is putting 40% of his bankroll into play on a given day while betting on 10 games - he is greatly over betting his bankroll if he is trying to keep a respectable ROR. Protecting Customers Investment should be #1 priority. It may be believable if he had a 5% edge betting 2 games at a time, but not in excess of 10 games.

Generally with a 1% edge, you don't want to be wagering more than 1%of your bankroll on a given wager. To be considered very safe that number would be .5% on any given wager.

To be putting 40% of your bankroll in play on gameday is terrifying.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by venom1000 View Post
    It was always a SCAM!

We started representing MHS members back in Late September and early October (legally) with issuing Statement of Claims in QLD courts.

The post was on here to warn others yet not many took it up?

Nor did many get in contact ( 6 only from the rumoured 45 that they knew about)

Marley Wynter has never invested the money it has always been a Classic Ponzi so he needed newer members in to suffice older MHS members
    withdrawal requests.

Presently we have only heard from 2 x MHI members.

This alone is Financial Fraud as he as we all know had no AFS licence and never has.

We highlighted his previous criminal convictions in various States of Australia.

Of comfort as he is a sole trader only he is therefore liable personally.

Again those who made the effort to contact us via the early post on here are several months ahead of the long Queue.

Our early Investigation back in September 2022 we were provided Log ins from MHS members so we started collating all his so called bets (as you all know) with ZERO bet receipts and we
    have a database of all MHS members including initial deposit amounts as there is NO balance and never was and it may sound Cruel but in what reality would there ever be.

If ANYONE HAD TAKEN THE TIME TO investigate (we did) none of his recorded Bets even make sense. We tracked MHS members with Log ins and set up numerous Spreadsheets under all possible scenarios.

Even Marley advised prices on runners that were NOT even possible.

Nothing and not even 1 made any sense.

No one had heard of Marley Wynter in the Racing & Sports Industry.

The Poker Industry knew who he was as some of the MHS members may like to know that Poker Media journalist Landon Blackhall was advised as early as Early September that 10 MHS members cannot obtain repeated Withdrawal requests (proof was provided).

The warning signs were very evident but the question remains Did Marley Wynter lose a possible $5Mllion to $10 Million ( Our estimate) based on what MHS members have come forward.

So those MHS members that sought our FREE help are already in the Courts and we advised them to go directly to the Police to make FRAUD complaints.

As for Litigation yes we have already commenced and no doubt will have Judgements awarded in Marley Wynter's absence unfortunately he being a Gambling Addict there will be no money but luckily for those that have commenced early we can pursue future TAX RETURNS AND TANGIBLE ASSETS.

I highly doubt a Class Action as those we are helping are assisted with decades of Commercial Recovery Experience and Fraud Investigations in various Industries.

There was never an Ill child as Marley changed his various email replies regarding Withdrawals and if anyone is yet to view the Youtube debacle it only highlights how moronic Marley Wynter actually is (deranged more suitable)

There is Legal avenues for defamation for those who were noted as COTY.

He could well be in the Top 10 largest Ponzi scams in Australia and one thing is certain as is Death & Taxes is Marley John Wynter will be going to Jail for at least 5 to 10 years that is worth rejoicing!

Good luck with all future endeavours.

Our contact details are available in previous corro on this forum.

@Venom1000, Can you please provide the contact details of the firm representing MHS Members, i cannot see them on the forum, or please join the Facebook Group as this is full of more information you may find useful, and also dozens more members that have been blocked by and chasing MHS for money and answers.

The Facebook group started in May 2022, and this initial forum post was taken from the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/558005392371497

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    This is an excerpt from a report into the Ponzi scheme called The Edge, betting syndicate. Bill Vladhos was jailed for 9 years for his involvement.
    It must sound familiar to MHS clients, especially the parts about secrecy and pushing back on people making withdrawals.
    “ How the club worked

From the perspective of those on the inside, The Edge punting club seemed to make money like clockwork.

Members would pool their cash in their syndicate leader's bank account.

On Friday nights, they would receive betting sheets detailing the horses Vlahos would back that weekend. On a Monday, they would learn of their profit.

Racetrack scene from Racing Stakes Day 2012
    The Punting Club claimed to lay bets on thoroughbred races in Melbourne and Sydney.(AAP: Julian Smith)
    Vlahos seemed to have a gift and the returns investors saw piling up in bank accounts seemed entirely plausible.

But there were two caveats that, in retrospect, should have raised alarm bells.

Firstly, funds had to be kept above a certain threshold so members could access a more lucrative betting market, thanks to a Dubai bookie called "Max".

And secondly, total discretion was mandatory.

"I just thought it was exclusive and you should feel privileged to be invited into it because it's going to make you a lot of money," says Peter.

Peter, who lives in Sale, Victoria, withdrew his first profit in January 2013. But over that year, the mood changed.

His syndicate leader, John*, went from looking for new members and for short-term loans for Vlahos, to pushing back on members who wanted to make withdrawals”

Thread Information