Druff
I want to start out by saying that I am not here to harass or troll you and this is not a dupe account (which I am sure an ip check will help confirm).

A brief history
I started playing online in 2002 - 2003 (pre moneymaker) mostly on stars. In those days it was quite possible to consistently earn in nl ring games by always raising in postion preflop and c-betting. As a relative novice, I was able to amass a bankroll approaching 6 figures playing 3-6 and 5-10 nl. I was nowhere near as good as I thought I was but the competition was so. Horrible that it was hard to lose.

At the time, 5-10 was the biggest nl game offered on stars. I hapened to open the 100/200 lhe room and was entranced by some of the huge pots. I figured I was crushing "the biggest" nl games so how hard could it be to beat limit. After getting aproval from stars to sit in that game I prepared to make my fortune.

I sat - and proceeded to get crushed by, among others, Neverwin and The Grinder. I dropped around 18k that session and learned that limit was a very diff game.

Afterwards, I did some research into the guys who had crushed me - this is when I first found NWP.
End of part one - Next, my discovery of NWP and Druff, micon and Dustin