Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The purposeless/angy young male problem

Gold
    Load Metric
    According to the data SSRI's

There's the problem, what's the solution?
    People who take or taken ssri's should be banned from owning firearms for 5 years since last prescription.
    That'll never happen since we're nothing more than a bunch of pay pigs used to generate corporate profit.
    That's your role and reality, embrace it and ask yourself are you being the best pay pig you can be?

Lets discuss the elephant in the room, literally.
    Who gave corporations so much power over us, our media our politicians? Nm it's to late.

I said embrace it now!

Load Metric
    We have had it too easy for too long. This is what happens when people aren’t afraid of consequences or keeping a full belly.

Load Metric
    I was in NH this weekend. I am downsizing the fleet so I put an ad for a jet ski & a lift for the jet ski on Craigslist

NH is the Live Free or Die state btw.

A contractor sort showed up in an F350.

He had his kid with him. The way to win any father is through the son. Kid is 10 and holding the leash on a 70 pound dog.

My wife said she was surprised the man wasn’t the boy’s grandfather. I said he was just tanned and weather-beaten.

“Your son playing any ball this summer?”

“We just came back from the gym. He plays lacrosse. He has a dirt bike. A little quad. Jet Ski. He stays pretty busy”

“Lucky kid”, I say.

Kid asks politely if he can run with the dog in the yard while we hoist the jet ski lift into his truck.

Kid wasn’t looking at his phone. This kid isn’t online watching YouTube videos about identifying as trans.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-30-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I was in NH this weekend. I am downsizing the fleet so I put an ad for a jet ski & a lift for the jet ski on Craigslist

He had his kid with him. The way to win any father is through the son. Kid is 10 and holding the leash on a 70 pound dog.

My wife said she was surprised the man wasn’t the boy’s grandfather. I said he was just tanned and weather-beaten.

“We just came back from the gym. He plays lacrosse. He has a dirt bike. A little quad. Jet Ski. He stays pretty busy”

“Lucky kid”, I say.

Kid asks politely if he can run with the dog in the yard while we hoist the jet ski lift into his truck.

Kid wasn’t looking at his phone. This kid isn’t online watching YouTube videos about identifying as trans.
    Great tale Wilbur. Quite the narrative. You're saying the kid didn't watch tv or use his phone while in your yard? I thought a body building 10 year old was the highlight of this story but there is much more to reflect on.

Load Metric
    The angry young male problem is more of a angry young BLACK male problem. They are aggressive and might rob you which is why Druff never leaves the house. Most angry young WHITE males and females now identify as transexual.

Load Metric

“Lucky kid”, I say.

an active, involved father in his household you say...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

“Lucky kid”, I say.

Great tale Wilbur. Quite the narrative. You're saying the kid didn't watch tv or use his phone while in your yard? I thought a body building 10 year old was the highlight of this story but there is much more to reflect on.
    You would be surprised. I am pretty sure my son would have asked to sit in the car and play games on my phone while I hauled the jet ski into the truck. And it would never occurred to him to help in any way unless I ordered him too. But I blame myself and my wife for coddling him too much.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The angry young male problem is more of a angry young BLACK male problem. They are aggressive and might rob you which is why Druff never leaves the house. Most angry young WHITE males and females now identify as transexual.

Actually the white tranny activists in their own way are more aggressive and ruthless than your standard angry young straight male bully. The only difference is they do their damage psychologically to their victims on line, which in many ways is worse and more scarring. They operate in a different way, but the psychological profile and intent to harm is very similar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You would be surprised. I am pretty sure my son would have asked to sit in the car and play games on my phone while I hauled the jet ski into the truck. And it would never occurred to him to help in any way unless I ordered him too. But I blame myself and my wife for coddling him too much.
    I’m not a dog guy. It is more fair to say I’m not a fan of dog owners and I’ve gotten worse in my attitude with the pandemic dog owners. Dogs are uniformly I’ll mannered and untrained. Usually, some childless Millenial is on the other end of the leash.

One thing that dawned on me later in the day was the 70 lbs dog in this anecdote. Dog was heeled on the kid’s left and didn’t make a sound. I scarcely noticed the dog. Even when the kid and the dog were running around the yard I never heard a peep.

The contractor obviously put in the time and love with the dog. This dog spoke volumes about the man and the son’s future prospects

Load Metric
    The Marines seem to think they know how to recruit today’s 18 year old male

Gay bullets. Buy crypto

Comments

Tellafriend: We are doomed

Gold
    Load Metric
    The Marines seem to think they know how to recruit today’s 18 year old male

Gay bullets. Buy crypto

You don't look much like a steer to me, so that kind of narrows it down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

“Lucky kid”, I say.

I fucking hate religion….. but at the root of all of them is a mantra of keep the family together…… and it’s not a bad idea.

It takes a village.

Load Metric
    We have had it too easy for too long. This is what happens when people aren’t afraid of consequences or keeping a full belly.

Hard times create hard men

Hard men create good times

Good times create weak men

Weak men create hard times

Give you a guess where we are on the cycle.

Comments

Tellafriend: no need to guess

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I fucking hate religion….. but at the root of all of them is a mantra of keep the family together…… and it’s not a bad idea.

It takes a village.
    I feel the same way about McDonalds but they serve milk so.....yeah.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    This is an interesting thread here

Very true too and what i find is its noticeable along generational lines. People who were alive and raised in different times a a Generation are going to think they, together know a best way or had it worse or more difficult than you could ever have. Is this true idk, honestly. Reality is its a perspective sometimes true sometimes fos from someone too. I used to be Angry too when i was young so i could relate to this all , and agree young kids fun it nice to be able to attach to something or idea, they hate. It gives them reason to feel justified in their own disbelief for a person, or a cause, anything. At that point you've justified it in you're own mind maybe and actually, it does matter maybe

Anger isn't detrimental to everyone, a few are dangerous in Chaos, and so can excel in it
    Anger is such a broad term, if anger or whatever response get it out of your system is still much better than bottling up and supressing your thoughts. Good people understand and the rest are causing the problems

Thread Information